- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please Rate! I've never published before so I would realy like to know what you think....
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please rate! I've never published anything before so I would realy like to know what you think.

Present time 

We were laying on her bed watching TV arranged in a head to toe position.  She was facing up with the remote on her hand and I was facing down with her sandaled feet right in front of my face, so close that I could smell the scent of them and detail the beauty of her short toes and her light colored toe nails. 

And I did it, out of a rush of my deepest desire I kissed her foot, right on her big toe.  It wasn’t a very passionate kiss, but it was certainly a long one.  Just the feeling of her flesh against my lips was enough to take me into a trance and make me fantasize.  My heart started pumping blood faster and faster and I got an immediate hard on. It was about 3 seconds later when I realized the coming consequences of what I had just done.  Little did I know… 

My reaction was to lean my head back and continue watching TV pretending that nothing had just happened.  “I knew it” – she said in a disturbing calmed way. “I knew it, you have a thing for my feet” “What?” – I said nervously still pretending that nothing had happened. “Stop playing stupid with me and listen” – she said now in a more firm tone – “Here is how it’s going to be; you can have sex with me right now, or live the humiliation of having the whole family know about your foot fetish and your inappropriate perverted behavior towards me, you decide”

I could not believe what I had just heard.  My aunt just blackmailed me to get laid with me? This was so wrong. This was not the kind of consequence that I had thought! I mean, I’ve always thought that my aunt was very sexy but this was just wrong.  She’s a brunette on her early 40’s, standing at 5’9” with a prominent front and back rack and a flat belly, simply gorgeous. But the one thing that drove me crazy about her was her feet.  She was a 9 size and always wore high heel sandals which showed her beautiful toes in a very elegant, imponent and absolutely sexy kind of way. “Are you serious? I mean, why are you doing this?” – I said while I sit down nervously.  “Well, to be honest with you, despite of my obvious physical attributions, I haven’t being with a man since I got divorced.  All men my age are to selfish and only want to get me into bed.  I’d rather be the selfish one and manipulate you to do me whenever I want”.  “But I’m your nephew” – I replied “That makes it even better.  You don’t want to tell your mom you did her younger sister, do you?” “No but…” – She interrupted me - “Look this doesn’t have to be bad for you, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Trust me I’m a better laid than any girl you’ve ever had and I could teach you some things, plus I could use my feet to make your craziest fantasies come true.  It will be a win-win situation, you get your little perverted fetish fulfilled and I get to fuck you whenever I want” – She said pressing her high heeled foot over my growing – “Now how about a foot job?” – She said with an evil grin across her face. I undressed quickly and so did she, but when it came to her sandals, she made sure she turned me on.  She rubbed her feet with her hands a couple of times before slowly start to unbuckle them.  Finally she tossed them apart, jumped into bed and wrapped my cock around her soles.  “Let me show you how I can make you fly to heaven and all the way back here with almost no effort at all” – She whispered as she started to rub my cock back and fourth with her incredibly sexy feet. She was right.  To sense her feet rubbing me did take me to heaven.  The sweat of her feet lubricated my cock.  Her ever increasing pressure and pace up to the last minute made me cum on her feet with such pleasure that words cannot describe. “My turn” – she said and pushed me with her foot.  She sat on top of me, took each of my hands, placed them on each of her C size breasts and worked her way to her orgasm with my now exhausted manhood.  When working her second flush she made sure she dried my off as well one more time and after an almost simultaneous climax, she laid on top of me and we both fell asleep. When I woke up she was still on top of me, her breasts were over my face and my dick was still inside of her.  I could not believe what we had done.  I enjoyed the feeling of having her over me for a few more seconds: her scent, her large breasts on my face, my dick swallowed by her cunt.  I took one last deep breath, grabbed her by her ass with a firm grip and turned her aside. She woke up and said “Hope you remember your position in this relationship from now on.  I expect you here at the same time tomorrow” 

This ordeal became a routine.  My aunt became de goddess of my fantasies.  She knew exactly how to seduce me with her feet.  She started buying new sandals for my arousal, and in exchange I would do her with all I was worth.  Except for the guilt and the remorse It wasn’t so bad for me, until she became over possessive about it.  She started getting jealous of my dates and acting as if I were actually hers. One day I went to a bar with a couple of friends and I picked up a girl there.  We went to a hotel and after doing her I felt nauseous and passed out.  When I woke up I was alone in the room, still naked.  I washed my face and realized that I was at least a foot smaller!  I panicked, took my car and drove home making sure no one saw me.  The next morning and I woke up and went straight to the mirror, nothing had changed, I was still one foot shorter.  As usual, I went to my aunt’s place after lunch.  When she saw me with my saggy clothes she looked at me and laughed.  “I see you had fun last night” – she said.“What? You know what’s wrong with me?” “Of course, I’ve cast a spell on you.  You belong to me now” “What the hell are you talking about? Cast a spell? I belong to you? You’re making no sense” “I take you’re OK being one foot shorter” “Can you stop your foreplay and tell me what the hell did you do to me?” “Like I said, I’ve cast a spell on you. You’re mine now.  Every time you cum anywhere but inside of me, you will shrink down one foot” “What? How? Why?” “How, you don’t really need to know, all you need to know are the consequences and I see you’ve already experienced them; as for the why, I don’t know, I guess that having you just for a couple of hours a day is not enough for me anymore.  I want you to come to me every time you need sex.  I’m going to be your only laid, otherwise you will regret it” “But, but…” “No buts, just come inside.  I want to know what it feels like to do a shortie like you” – I obeyed. 

1 Week Earlier. 

For me, being the quarterback of the Varsity football team was usually enough to get any girl I wanted, at least that’s what most people thought, and to be honest, that wasn’t very far from the truth.  I could date any girl in school I wanted and after a couple of nights out, they would be mine.  It was some sort of power that “the quarterback place” had given me.  I could hear girls whisper in the halls “Look that’s David Coleman, he’s the cutest guy in the whole school.  I heard he’s dating…” and blah blah blah…  I loved the social position that it gave me in school, but I had one problem, the woman that I wanted, the one of my fantasies, I couldn’t have even if I were the best quarterback in the whole world. I’ve always had a thing for women’s feet.  I just love to see a girl with pretty feet, cute toes and light colored toe nails wearing high heels.  I find it incredibly sexy and they wake up the deepest desires within me.  On the other hand, I’ve also had a thing for mature women.  You know, a young MILF, experienced, elegant, sexy…  And to my disgrace, my aunt Kristine had both those attributes.  She was my secret crush. To make things even worst for me, my mom had two jobs and a very close relationship with her, so ever since I can remember, I would spend the afternoons at her place, since there was no one at mine.  I enjoyed being around her. I would continuously take peaks at her feet and dream about being able to feel them, touch them, smell them, kiss them, suck all of her toes while she would simply tease me with them and enjoy my devotion to her. 

One day I got there and found her complaining about not finding some descent high heels to wear.  I found the opportunity very appropriate to enrich my usual arousal towards her feet and suggested her to buy new ones. “OK, let’s go shopping mister.  You’re gonna help me pick just the right ones” – she said grabbing me by my wrist and walking to the driveway. 

Wow, this worked out better than I thought, not only I will get to peak at her feet, but today I get to take a good look at them without worrying about she seeing me.  She will be modeling for me! Just as I had expected, we spent the whole afternoon shopping for sandals.  She tried on every model available on her 9 size and gave me a good look at them every single time.  I was about to go crazy.  I wanted to get on my knees and kiss her beautiful toes and tell her to buy them all.  With her feet, there was no way any sandal wouldn’t look sexy. After all day walking around the mall shopping we went back home and watched some TV.  We sat on the sofa and she leaned sideways placing her gorgeous feet over my lap.  She took a loud sigh and said “Oh David my feet hurt so much.  Would you be a nice nephew and give your aunt Kristine a foot massage?”  Is this heaven? – I thought.  My aunt had asked me to massage her feet? I went right into it.  I started rubbing her toes one at the time.  I even stoke my index and middle finger between her sole and the sandal and rubbed her arch.  That’s when she said “but honey don’t be silly, you have to take my heels off”.  And so I did.  I unbuckled it and very delicately removed the shoe of her feet.  I watched her wiggle her toes a little while I was doing it.  I really was in heaven. After massaging her feet for almost half hour, my mind was running wild.  I had a terribly noticeable hard on and no intention to stop doing anything to stop it.  When I let go her right foot to switch to her left one, it landed over my midsection.  I was afraid she would notice my erection but apparently she was too much into her TV show, or at least that’s what I thought.  I could feel my blood pumping in my manhood which was now in contact with her arch.  After like 5 minutes of this, all I wanted was to put her left foot in my mouth and push her right sole against me and cum right away.  While thinking in all this, I felt her foot move.  She was still watching the TV like hypnotized but her foot was massaging my cock.  Her arch was rubbing the base of it and her toes wiggling on my dickhead.   I got so nervous that I just stood up and said:“OK, I gotta go now, see you tomorrow” “What? Why?” I just walked out and closed the door behind me. Wow – I thought.  She almost made me climax in there.  Was I too obvious? Did she notice it?  All this questions ran trough my mind in my way home… 

Present time 

My aunt is actually raping me.  Her dominance over me due to my short size in comparison to hers was overwhelming. She is turning me around as she pleases.  She sits on top of me and shakes with such an incredible strength.  I can’t move. She is way too heavy for me now.  My dick is so small for her lusty cunt that she can barely feel it, and so she shakes harder and harder.  After several orgasms at expenses of my weak frame, she falls asleep on top of me and I simply lay there motionless, still frightened by the recent events. She wakes up and starts dressing up like nothing had happened.  “You should probably stay in here from now on.  I don’t think you want to bee seen at that size” – she said.  “But for how long will I be this size?” – I ask with uncertainty.  “For a while” – she says walking out of the room.  I follow her as I see her leave.  “Wait, wait! Where are you going” – I ask.  “Out” she says without turning around.  “But what am I supposed to do, stay in here by myself?”  “Of course, I’m sure you will find something to do shortie! How about a good bye kiss” - She says teasing. “Fine” – I say standing on the tip of my toes to French kiss her.  “I meant at my feet shortie!”  I look up at her and see a grin drawn across her face. I kneel down and reach for her beautiful sandaled feet.  I slid my hand between the arch of her feet and her sandal and try to lift her feet up to my face but to my surprise, I couldn’t move it, not an inch, not at all.  Her full weight on in was way to much for my reduced size so I lower myself even more and place a deep kiss just between her big and second toe.  “Oooh that feels so good.  You’re such a good little nephew” – She says teasingly. 

I see her walk out and become aware of my humiliation.  She’s treating me like crap and I can’t do a damn thing.  I don’t know for how long will I be able to stand this…