- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Any likeness or resemblance to any actual person, living or deceased, or any factual occurrence is merely coincidental.  Furthermore, be aware of the categories.  If any of the categories causes you any distress or uneasiness, proceed at your discretion. 


Note to Kenny:  Based on the correspondence on October 6, 2022, I like to take this opportunity to thank you for your statement, which expressed your consent to allow me to edit your work in a way so that I can salvage some of it to write a story that I would prefer.


Preface:  Tabatha is keen to attend the luncheon, as she has dressed in a stylish, smart-casual, outfit.  The silk black blazer dress is dazzling for its sensuous silhouette which is made from premium wool.  Designed with cut-outs and structured with padded shoulders, a nip in the waistline accentuated her attractive, athletic physique.  She matched her lovely dress with a pair of slingback pumps (two inches) that are coloured in a modest black hue for the smart-casual occasion. The pair is designed with elegant point toes and is meticulously crafted from premium leather.  Plus, she opted to wear a pair of faintly black, reinforced toe hosiery to enrich her bronzed skin tone.

  

Tabatha is from a traditional Ecuadorian culture, which is reflected by her lovely light brown complexion with dark brown eyes and natural dark brown hair.  Comparatively, she is a bit more muscular and well-toned than her superior, Sarah.  It’s due to the nature of her job within the Ladies Supremacy Republic (LSR) corporation, as she is a trainer for the entire LSR volleyball team.    


Meanwhile, Tabatha is facing a dilemma, as Sarah has been insisting that she must evaluate the effectiveness of using male tinies for the LSR team members.  While Tabatha feels heart-breaking that these tinies have no rights whatsoever and are merely just shoe inserts for ladies’ comfort, she knows that they are alive and would suffer terribly.  Likewise, she has pledged that she would follow the LSR statute, as “President Trent has declared women's superiority over men.  All men are supposed to suffer the worst of fates.”.   What's more, she knows that many of the team members are using them already, but she has been quite reluctant to try them out.  


 * The Story *


“Hello everyone.  Sorry, that I’m a bit late.  Welcome to the LSR.”, Tabatha welcomed and started to make the acquaintance of the various Asiatic newcomers.  


“Oh, speak of the devil, hello Tabatha.”, Sarah cut in on the conversation cheerfully.  


“Welcome to our special newcomers.  I like to introduce a unique aspect of the LSR culture.  It is in the LSR statute, as ‘President Trent has declared women's superiority over men.  All men are supposed to suffer the worst of fates.’.  Since then, the LSR society has compulsorily shrunk all men to a minuscule size of around one to three inches and have been regarding men as merely shoe inserts.”, Sarah joyfully affirmed.  


“Let me carry out a demonstration!”, as Sarah expressed with an affable smile.


Sarah casually reached into her handbag and took out a humanoid figure and tossed it at Tabatha in a cavalier manner, while Tabatha instinctively caught it with just her right hand, while her quick reflex caused a brutal impact on the three-inches humanoid figure.  The poor thing was knocked out instantly. 


“You’ll enjoy how soothing a firm tiny can knead on your foot.  I got you a 3-inch one, place it under your arch.”, Sarah said with a sincere look.  


Tabatha does feel bad for the tiny guy, but she has pledged that she would follow the LSR statute.  She pretended that she is merciless and placed it under her arch in a casually inconsiderate manner, while her face wrinkled in a silent laugh.  Then, suddenly, a booming shout occurred, “STOP!”, Winkie interfered.


“What are you doing?  That’s a living person!”, Winkie alarmingly exclaimed.  


At that moment, both the LSR and the Asiatic teams moved toward the spot.  Protectively, Winkie quickly grabbed me with her hand, then place me under the V-neck of her knit dress, and tucked me under the median of her bra, between her bosoms.  Meanwhile, a squabble occurred between the two teams.  


Sarah explained tactfully, “Let’s relax everyone, here in the Ladies Supremacy Republic, it is a statute that these male tinies are just things.  In no way, they’re considered as people, these are just shoe inserts for the comfort of ladies’ feet.”.


Winkie realized that she is merely a guest in a foreign country and that she should respect their laws.  However, she resolutely said, “Fine, but please don’t touch my sister, Tess.  She is a member of our team!”.


Sarah continues acting like a good hostess, she moved both of her palms toward Winkie’s V-neck knit dress and graciously asked me to sit down on her hands.  I nodded, so Winkie gently removed me from her bra and placed me on Sarah’s palms.  Then, Sarah gently placed me down on the floor with a caring smile.  


As the crowd dispersed, the various footsteps by the giantesses kicked up lots of dust from the carpeted floor, causing me to cough slightly.  Yet, my attention was on the tiny guy being confined in Tabatha’s black, slingback pump.  Meanwhile, Tabatha spotted me moving closer to her foot and realized my concern for the tiny guy.  


“Dear, don’t get too close to my foot, I might unintentionally squirt its blood on you.”, so I moved further away, while close enough to see the poor tiny guy.


My focus got side-tracked by the elegance of Tabatha’s towering, well-toned leg approaching toward the chic, slightly worn slingback pump.  As Tabatha’s toes entered the shoe, reality redirected my attention back to the tiny guy, especially when he was screaming at the top of his voice.  As Tabatha’s foot continues to insert in the slingback, the guy’s shouting subsided, giving the impression that he has accepted his doom.  


In the meantime, I could still see the exposed area of Tabatha’s slingback pump, as I could see the tiny guy underneath her arch.  I screamed when I saw that he is trapped under the outer, longitudinal section of her arch, which is the relatively flat side.  In desperation, he brought his knees toward his chest, then straighten his legs (stiffening his knees) toward Tabatha’s sole to do his utmost to support the weight with his thigh muscles.  Ineffectively, his desperation to survive failed, as his legs were pressed forward over his head until his toes reach the ground.  Towards the end, his body was folded in half at the hip.  It was a terrifying sight, as it was like watching an enormous, dense futon gradually pressing down on the tiny guy.  


At last, his screaming stopped.  Then, I started to hear countless loud creaks and pops!  As I tilted my head skyward, I saw a pair of faintly black, reinforced toe stockings deepening Tabatha’s bronzed skin tone, wrapping her pair of tanned, silky-smooth, yet muscular legs supporting her gorgeous body.  Then, I reverted my mind's eye on the tiny guy, being underneath the heaviness comparable to a skyscraper, I knew the tiny guy is most likely gone!  At that moment, I felt very privileged to have the Nano Intelligent Cells enhancement.  


** The Stroll **


It's just wishful thinking on my part.  Despite the guy’s situation, my intuition was saying that he could be still alive.  Meanwhile, Sarah announced that we were to start walking to the brasserie for lunch.  So, before I could seek help from Winkie to save the guy, the two teams of normal size ladies started on a stroll.  Meanwhile, I heard Winkie’s thunderous voice, “Hey!  Please watch out for Tess!  She is on the footway, keeping pace with us!”.  Then, I heard numerous deafening confirmatory replies.


“Hey, Winkie!  Help this guy –”, I was shouting at the top of my voice, but at my 3 inches, minuscule size, my voice was merely a soft squeaky tone to Winkie.


“Hey, sis, are you racing me?  Nana na na, nana na na”, Winkie stuck her tongue out at me playfully.  Then she started to wave at me with a good-humoured smile.  At this point, Winkie subtly speeded up to a steady walk.  I had to stop shouting as I needed the air in my lungs to keep pace with Winkie.  Meanwhile, Winkie’s pair of lilac, slip-on, square-toe loafers are kicking up a dust cloud, as I endeavoured to keep pace with her.  Contrarywise, Winkie was oblivious to the dust, as it was imperceptible from her vantage point.  She was simply enjoying the fresh air in the posh surroundings.  


Working together, Tabatha and Sarah began to walk at the right and left sides of Winkie, pretending to be welcoming.  


“You’ve to try the mocha at the brasserie, it is delicious.”, Sarah getting Winkie’s attention, while Tabatha is artfully moving her footsteps closer to me.


** BOOM – BOOM – BOOM -BOOM – BOOM **


While I was sprinting to keep pace with Winkie, unexpectedly, I was inadvertently hemmed in by lots of gigantic, thumping footwear.  I began to realize the danger as the recurring shock wave of the colossi’s footsteps trapped me in raucous turbulence.


“HEY, STOP!”, Yu-Ann (an Asiatic team member) yelled at the top of her voice.  Every one of the two volleyball teams stopped walking simultaneously while gazing at Yu-Ann. 


The beautiful, colossal ladies stopped abruptly and caused me to slam into Winkie’s soft leather loafer.  Unfortunately for me, it was like sprinting into a somewhat cushioned, impenetrable wall, as I smashed into the back end of her loafer face first and completely fractured my nose.  The Nano Intelligent Cells (NIC) instantly started to repair my wounds, as Tabatha and Sarah watched with amazement.  


Yu-Ann concisely explained the dangerous circumstances, as Tabatha and Sarah graciously apologized for their carelessness.  Winkie caringly picked me up with her hand and we continued to walk to the brasserie.  


As Winkie resumed walking, I saw a minuscule guy waving at me, while hiding in the bushes.  But, we were moving too fast for me to know what he was signalling about.