- Text Size +

“And here’s the main room where you’ll be working” Melanie said in a dull tone as she heaved open the thick, glass double door. As she entered, they threateningly swung back towards Rich and Bill as they ran behind her into the room. A vibrant and loud space, filled with women and shrunken men alike all working like a hive of bees. The walls were brightly coloured, the benches and desks a clean white.

The two shrunken men were awestruck as they looked around at the bustling office space, paying extra mind to anyone on their feet who might knock into them accidentally. “If you can continue to follow me”, Melanie continued, looking back at them like useless ducklings, “I’ll show you where the kitchens are”. The two men stayed close to Melanie’s legs.

Peering up at his guide, Bill took note of her clothing and figure. He had not gotten a good look at her when they had first met, waiting outside of Val’s office, since she had been sitting behind her desk. Back then, he would've stood at the same height as her and her petite figure would’ve been dwarfed even by his only slightly more masculine frame. Now she was nearly twice his size and could overpower him with one hand if she wanted to.

As they walked, the open plan room expanded into what felt more like an auditorium with large windows all along the far wall. There was a long, white breakfast bar filled with snacks and fruit, free for anyone to take. The ceilings were far higher here, even for people of regular height. Behind the bar, lay the kitchen utilities. Chatting women were scattered across the bar, picking at fruit and other snacks as they socialised on their breaks.

Bill recognised one of the women at the bar as she looked over at their guide, Melanie, surrounded by two short men. It was Rosie, she had been the loud one he had overheard talking to Val after yoga. She hopped down from her position sitting on one of the kitchen benches, never taking her eyes away from them as she walked. “Hey! I’ve heard some rumours about you!” Rosie shouted over to them on her approach, her eyes were no longer on Bill. Bill followed her eyeline and looked down at his shorter friend.

Bending over condescendingly, Rosie looked directly into Rich’s eyes and placed her hands on her knees. “I hear that Val has a soft spot for you, and you are in charge of pleasuring that soft spot”, she joked, causing her friends at the breakfast bar to laugh as they listened. Bill looked up at the thus far stoic Melanie who, to his surprise, cracked the first smile he’d seen from her in the entire time he’d been at Change Inc. Rich stared hard into the ground, knowing better than to rise to anything a woman said here.

Melanie laughed at Rosie, who she had met a couple of times already. “I’m showing them around, all men are given a personal initial tour so they at least know the huge space they have to navigate”, Melanie explained to her short haired friend, looking down at them as she spoke.

Rosie turned her focus to Bill and shuffled in her squatted pose over to him, her smile ever widening. “I understand why you’d escort them around. Without you to babysit them, I might’ve taken a leaf out of Val’s book with this one!” Rosie exclaimed as she inappropriately gripped Bill’s arms, feeling the definition in them. Bill tried to pull himself away from her but her grip on his arm only tightened painfully in response. “You look around my age”, she continued as she looked up and down his body with her lust filled, piercing hazel eyes.

Bill and Rich said nothing, they both simply looked down at their feet as Rosie examined the two of them. Melanie, deciding it was time to continue their tour, simply stated, “Right! I think it’s time we continued, we’ll see you around Rosie!”

Rosie shook herself from her stare into the eyes of Bill and brought herself back to her feet. “Sure! See you around!” she replied smiling. “And I hope I do”, she muttered, all the while looking at Bill as he turned to follow Melanie out of the kitchen area. He kept his head down as he followed Melanie and Rich. He was trying to keep a low profile, yet here he was somehow being the one to draw the unwanted attention.

“And here’s the printers, the buttons are a little high for you both. But men are usually given more fitting tasks for their sizes”, Melanie explained as she brushed her hand along the top of the whirring machine. She looked down at the two shrunken men and asked, “Any questions so far?” Sighing after she said it, clearly bored of her mundane task actually showing them around.

“Erm yes”, Rich called up, raising his hand politely as he did. “What do we actually do here for work? I see people working, but I have very little idea what our day to day will actually be like”, he said, curious.

Continuing their walk as she responded, Melanie answered, “Your job can be anything from typing something up, to personally aiding senior members of staff with a task, to projects assigned by Valerie herself. Once we’re finished with the tour, we’ll be paying Val a visit. She’ll be able to give you more information on what specifically she’d like you both to be working on”.

Finally they reached their desks. “And this is where you’ll both be stationed. I am aware the desks are quite small, but you both don’t exactly need as much space as a woman might”, Melanie explained to them as they stepped into the small cubicle and inspected their individual workspaces. Humble stations - a computer, a keyboard, a chair and a drawer with a key in.

“Now follow me and I’ll take you to Val”, Melanie commanded the two men. She turned her back to them and made the walk through the other side of the room, where foot traffic was plentiful, towards Val’s office. Leaving them no warning to stay near her, Melanie’s long legs quickly lengthened the gap between them as they chased after her hurriedly. She paid them no mind as she made her way almost without them.

Rich and Bill huddled together closely as they crossed the busiest strip of office in Melanie’s wake. Women crossed by, only narrowly missing them as they moved. Bill noticed that the men seemed to stick to the outsides; that would be something he’d remember for when he’s working in the office. His observations were cut short as a larger woman crossing the room with a stack of papers in her arms came crashing into the two of them.

The papers came plummeting down from her arms as she fell over Rich and Bill. The chubby woman landed in a heap directly on top of Rich and knocked Bill a short distance from her along with the scattered papers. “You idiots!” the woman screamed, with venom in her words. Melanie turned back from the far end of the room, seeing only chaos.

“I am so sorry, Danielle! It’s their first day here”, Melanie began loudly as she made her way back towards them. Her words turned angrier as she moved her gaze down to Bill, with Rich out of sight beneath Danielle, “They clearly don’t know how things here work!” She began picking the papers up and commanded Bill, “Help her get her things... Now!”

Bill wasted no time in quickly collecting all of the papers from the floor, he kept his eye on Rich pinned beneath Danielle who still hadn’t gotten up yet. Slowly, she lifted her pudgy body up from the floor and exposed a gasping Rich to the outside world finally, her ass still crushing his tiny legs. He pulled at them desperately, but could not get his legs out from under the huge woman. “Erm, excuse me? Could you ple… please get up?” Rich asked timidly to the angry woman.

She looked down at him and her face caused Rich to regret even speaking up. Her eyes were full of hate and anger, her lips almost shaking with rage as she pondered the appropriate words for a response. “Get up?” she asked, forcing her weight down harder onto Rich’s legs as she did. “I should crush you right here. Do you have any idea how long this is going to take me? These are hundreds of signed documents in sequence - we can’t just print them. They have to be filed, by hand!”

Melanie interrupted, “Erm, Dani, I was just on my way to take these to see Valerie! I can assign someone to help you with your work but it will have to be later”.

Danielle looked up at Melanie and replied, “Urgh, I suppose it’ll do”. She sighed and slumped down where she sat as Bill finished up collecting the last of her papers, them piling high in his arms. She parted her fringe as she attempted to straighten out her messy hair from the fall, preparing herself to get up and continue her day.

“And erm… Could you...?” Melanie asked, not wanting to say it explicitly to the short tempered woman. Danielle looked confused for a moment before feeling Rich’s short legs and their tiny movements against her bare thigh under her dress.

“Oh yes! Of course!” Danielle replied, having calmed down at least towards Melanie. She climbed to her feet, leaving Rich to try and nurse his crushed legs into a walkable state. Bending down, she snatched the papers from Bill and moved over to retrieve the few that Melanie had collected for her. She allowed Melanie to place the papers on the top of her pile and said, “Thanks a lot Mel, I appreciate you getting me some extra help!” She turned back towards the direction she had been initially heading in and continued across the room, glaring at Rich and Bill as she passed them.

With Danielle away, Melanie looked down at the two who had caused her so much trouble. She crouched down to meet their level and spoke harshly, “Stick near me, do NOT cause any more issues!”. Bill and Rich nodded in silent obedience, Rich still rubbing his almost malformed legs. He shakily climbed to his feet as Melanie waited for them to get ready to move. Turning on her heel, she made her way back towards Val’s office.

Bill and Rich followed her more closely this time, Bill holding onto Rich’s arm as he struggled to walk normally from his injuries. He limped the rest of the way, the two shrunken men narrowly avoiding being crashed into by more women as they walked quickly across the room even behind Melanie. Finally, they made it to Melanie’s desk just outside of Val’s office and waited patiently in front of the huge door.

Reaching down, Melanie gripped the handle of Val’s door and turned it. The latch clicked and it slowly swang into Val’s office, revealing the room to be in total disarray. Her desk had been knocked askew and papers were strewn throughout the place as if it had been ransacked.

They would’ve thought it was ransacked, if they hadn't noticed the sweaty, jiggling body of Val at the far side of the room. Her panties and pants were rolled down to her ankles and her huge ass had been stuffed into her ill-fitting chair once again. She gripped the arms of it tightly as she bounced, huffing and grunting.

The screams of Hank slipped out from beneath her titanic, bare ass each time she bounced it in her chair. Bill and Rich winced with each bounce, knowing the man beneath her was in hell. She continued to grind her ass and vagina over his diminutive body, showing no mercy to her personal toy.

Bill looked up at Melanie, who was laughing as Val raped Hank in front of them, clearly forgetting she was meant to be speaking to them after their tour. Rich nudged Bill, who turned his gaze down towards him. “She’s literally raping him, like it’s nothing, like he’s nothing...!” he whispered to Bill as he grasped their hopelessness of the situation..

Suddenly, a bull elephant fart blasted out from beneath Val’s cellulite ridden ass. The almost deafening noise abruptly stopped Bill and Rich’s conversation, standing them to attention. There was silence beneath Val for a moment, before it was replaced by wails even louder than before. Val sank her ass into her chair deeper as she leaned back and took a break, her fat flesh muffling her screaming toy as she wiggled.

Melanie, taking advantage of her opportunity to get Val’s attention, finished chuckling to herself and cleared her throat. Val immediately heard the clearing and looked up. “Shut the door!” she commanded Melanie, who nodded and reached into the room to grasp the handle.

“Yes, of course! Sorry Val, take your time!” Melanie said as she swung the door completely shut in the faces of Bill and Rich. Speaking to them while they waited, Melanie explained, “The primary thing to remember here, is to keep Val happy. She’s in charge and you’ve seen what can happen if you step out of line. She’s not as lenient with men as she is with women”. To prove her point, Melanie nudged in the direction of Val’s door; the muffled screaming only finally coming to a stop with one final loud creak as Val likely climbed out of her chair.

The handle turned slowly in front of them as Val opened it from the other side. As the door opened, it revealed Val in much closer detail. Dressed in a blouse and slacks, she was dripping in sweat and the smell of her arousal had not faded in spite of her pants being on. With Hank in her arms, she rubbed a washcloth over his tiny body to clean him.

Squatting down before her visitors, she placed the bruised and beaten man down between her legs as she continued to rub the cloth roughly over his pube covered body. He was a mess. His skin was marked and sore, his hair drenched from her ass sweat and cum. Rich gulped seeing the state he was in, it reminded him to be careful. Hank tried his best to cover himself up as she rubbed his naked body.

With Hank almost totally dry, Val wrapped the washcloth around him, manhandling him as she maneuvered it around and secured it. Looking down at the timid man, Val apologised, “I’m sorry about how gassy I was today, I don’t know if it was the coffee or what have you”. Still squatted, she placed her hand on Hank’s shoulder; almost knocking him to the ground. She continued smiling at him approvingly, “We still managed to work through it all and fit in a couple quickies, huh? God knows I needed that!”

Bringing her remaining hand onto his other shoulder, she gripped him tightly and lifted his body like a doll towards hers. She sniffed him over  for a moment before grimacing. “Urgh, you smell like my ass!” Val chuckled, causing Hank to look down ashamedly. “Oh stop that! I’m only teasin’ ya. Tell you what, I’ll give you until 2pm to wash up, get dressed, and report back to work hmm?”

Hank nodded quickly, clearly grateful for the opportunity to cleanse himself. “Thank you Val”, he muttered without looking up.

“Hey!” Val shouted to the broken man, “What did I say about eye contact?” She clipped his arm slightly with her hand, causing him to look up at her.

“That’s better”, she said squeezing his tiny arm affectionately. “Ya know, I’m gonna miss having my little seat cushion. Maybe we should make this a permanent gig, huh? I’ll throw in a nice, little bonus.”

Fumbling his words, Hank desperately searched for a response, “Errr… errr… I… have those projects you assigned me to le… lead”.

“Fair. But you’re a damn good stress reliever, Hank. I’m going to need you to man up and let me borrow your... services every now and again. You understand, don’t ya?” Val said to the nervous man, his lack of confidence visible to them all.

“I… I… um… I... “ Hank stuttered, not knowing what to say in response to the woman with absolute control over him.

Cutting him off before he could find his words, Val said, “Of course you do! It’s settled then”. She patted him on the back lightly to dismiss him before straightening her legs and resuming her towering stance.  “Until next time!” she exclaimed down to Hank as he, the barely foot and half tall man, scurried away in fear.tall.

Val sighed as she watched her tiny toy walk away. “I’m gonna miss that little guy. I’ll have to figure out a way to get him in more often”, she said before turning her gaze to Bill, Rich and Melanie. “Thank you for coming, sorry about the slight delay!” she said to them with a smile. “Thank you Melanie for showing them around, you can get back to your regular tasks”.

“Not a problem at all, Val. If you need anything else, please don’t hesitate to let me know!” Melanie replied, her tone noticeably kinder. Paying the two men no mind, she turned on her heel and headed towards the kitchen.

Clasping her hands together as she grinned at the two men, Val suggested, “Well! Shall we have some lunch?”