- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was very pleased with this chapter, and thought I had some really great ideas in it, but the response it received on Giantess City seemed lukewarm, so I was very disappointed. I don't know if people were turned off to this whole story because of the last chapter or for some other reasons, or what the deal was, but it seems like interest in this story has waned.

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part 9
by Chozo


As Janis and Serina made their way back to their car, Serina's stomach suddenly began to growl. "Damn, girl! Sounds like you got an angry lion roaring in your belly!' Janis remarked, amazingly able to hear her friend's stomach over all the sounds of the parking lot. "Musta been that feisty lil Redhead I had for lunch!" chuckled Serina. "You know, all this excitement kept me from eating a full meal all day. Tiny people just ain't filling enough for a big woman like me!" she continued, and began to lick her lips as she peered inside her purse at the screaming people inside.

She was about to reach inside to grab a couple snacks, but Janis stopped her. "Save them for later! If you wolf em down, there won't be any to play with." Serina frowned, but Janis held up the gun and winked at her, and immediately Serina knew what her mischievous friend had in mind. The two women scanned the parking lot in search of suitable morsels for her hungry gut.

"Ok, so whatcha in the mood for?" Janis asked with a smile. "Looks like we got some Mexican," she said, referring to a group of Hispanics. "We might find some Chinese if we look hard enough," she said with a laugh.

Serina licked her thick ebony lips as she looked around and considered her options. The truth was, there was little anyone could do to stop her from eating all the people in the parking lot if she so desired, but the news media and the police were going to be in too much of an uproar as it was, so she decided she should be conservative for the time being. Janis watched her friend look over all the people in the parking lot, as if she were a kid in a candy store, and couldn't help but grin as she waited for her friend to decide who would be lucky enough to take the trip through her digestive system.

Soon enough, Serina's big brown eyes lit up and she pointed towards a family that had just exited from the cinema, and were walking towards their SUV. "Them?" asked Janis, to which Serina nodded enthusiastically. The group was a white family, made up of a middle-aged man and woman followed by their children who ranged in age from as old as early 20s to as young as a toddler. Seeing how large the family was made Janis chuckle -- she was thinking her friend was being modest with the amount of people she would eat, but here she had just condemned an entire middle-class family to dissolve inside the gurgling abyss of her stomach! "That's my girl!" Janis said, planting a kiss on the black woman's mouth. "Stay here, and I'll have them delivered." Janis winked and then walked off towards the massive SUV.

Serina stood there and watched as her best friend walked off to shrink the family down for her meal. She felt really giddy inside, as she pondered gulping each member of that family down one by one. She also felt really blessed to have such a great friend like Janis, who had introduced her to this wonderful world made possible with Rob's shrink ray. How many people would have been spoiled her like this even if they could? Odds were, not many.

***

"Is everyone in and buckled up?" Cliff asked, as he put his keys in the ignition. His large family had decided to stop at the cinema to watch one of the new movies that had just come out. It wasn't often that the entire family was able to get together like this, with some of his kids having grown up and went off to college. But today they had all managed to get together, so he decided to make the most of it. "Alright, what do you all say we go stop for some ice cream before we head on home?" A chorus of voices behind him indicated support for his proposal was unanimous.

He turned the key and fired up the massive SUV, then suddenly there was a tapping sound on his window. Cliff turned and was amazed to see the face of an extremely attractive brunette looking at him through the glass. "Excuse me sir," the woman said, as Cliff rolled down the window. "My car won't start; would you mind giving me a jump?"

"Sure, no problem. This big rig is more than a match for any situation!" Cliff replied. "Just show me the way, and I'll follow."

Janis smirked as she turned around and led the massive SUV off towards a more desolate area of the parking lot. As she walked, her wide hips swayed back and forth seductively as her massive ass cheeks rubbed together beneath her revealingly tight pants. Inside the SUV, Cliff's wife noticed a bulge growing inside of her husband's pants as he followed the other woman's ass with his eyes, causing her to scowl at him angrily. Cliff paid no attention to his wife, and instead followed the woman. He thought it was very unfortunate his wife and family were there with him, or else he would try his luck at seducing the other woman.

Soon enough, Cliff noticed he was moving closer to another extremely beautiful woman. She was a very tall black woman with very dark skin, and with her ebony hair in colorful beads. She was wearing very revealing skin-tight sweat pants, and Cliff really hoped she would turn around so he could get a good look at her ass, which he sensed was very enormous and sexy. For some reason, there was a massive grin on her face as the SUV approached. By now, his wife's face was becoming red with anger at his apparent arousal at these women, and she intended to give him a piece of her mind when they got home and had some privacy.

***

Serina grinned as her snacks drove up towards her, as if they were eager to slide into her waiting tummy. Her friend Janis had a special gift at little details such as this, and this was not lost on Serina. Having the future morsels drive themselves toward their ebony goddess was not only an amusing convenience for Serina, but also made perfect sense, because this way its sudden disappearance was less likely to be noticed due to the fact they were in a less crowded part of the parking lot.

"How big do you want them?" Janis quietly mouthed to her friend, not wanting the family to hear. It was important she asked, because the shrinking was permanent and could not be readjusted. For Serina, this was a no brainer. She was genuinely famished, and didn't want to gulp down tiny specks that would do nothing to satisfy her hunger. "Keep em a little on the big side, girl." she replied.

***

"Ma'am, do you need some cables?" Cliff asked the Brunette, anxious to lend a hand to get her car started.

"Sure thing!" the woman replied, as she reached into her pocket. Cliff was amazed that this woman (or any woman, for that matter) would have a set of jumper cables stowed away inside her pants pocket. But as it turned out, the object she extracted wasn't cables after all, but rather something that looked like a toy space gun of some sort. Cliff and his family watched through the window in astonishment as she aimed it at the SUV and pulled down on the trigger.

There was a strange flash that had engulfed the SUV and everyone within, and then the family was surprised to find both of the women had vanished! In fact, not only had the women vanished, but everything around their vehicle seemed to have disappeared as well, or at least drastically changed. It wasn't until they looked into the distance that they noticed there were two pairs of enormous women's shoes, attached to equally enormous legs! One of the pairs began to move towards them, causing the world to shake violently with each step.

By now the inside of the vehicle was a loud cacophony of hysterical screams, and Cliff frantically tried to put the "big" rig into reverse, but it was too late. A pair of ebony skinned female hands of an unimaginable size quickly wrapped themselves over all sides of the vehicle, blocking off most of the light, and preventing any of them from opening their doors to escape. They felt themselves being lifted upwards, as if they were on an elevator, and then suddenly one of the hands lifted off the windshield to let light flow in.

The terrified screams became even more intense as the family was greeted by the enormous face of the black woman looking in at them! The woman's face was so massive that it completely filled up the windshield, making it impossible for them to see anything else. As her large brown eyes peered in at them, her thick lips began to curl upwards into a menacing grin that exposed her big pearly white teeth.

***

"Mmm, my favorite food!" Serina said, smacking her lips as she looked into the (now) lunchbox-sized SUV. "Looks like I got me an all white meat chicken McNugget meal!" she added. If Janis had been drinking something, she certainly would have spit it out as she broke down into a fit of laughter over what Serina had just said.

"All white meat chicken McNugget meal!" Janis laughed, repeating Serina's remark. "Oh God, that was brilliant!" she tried to regain her composure after that fit of laughter. She finally settled down, and the two of them started heading toward the car, when Janis noticed that they were being watched.

Apparently, a car parked a few yards away was not empty when Janis shrunk the SUV, and the young man and woman inside had witnessed the crime. Their slack-jawed faces were watching Serina and Janis with eyes wide in terror. Suddenly, the man jumped back to his senses when he realized Janis had caught them staring, and frantically started up the engine of his car. The tires squealed loudly as the car shot off suddenly in an attempt to get away from the two women as fast as possible. Unfortunately, as fast as their car was, the rays of the shrink gun were even faster, and in the blink of an eye the car had suddenly vanished.

Eager to begin tormenting her food, Serina tried to convince Janis to just forget about the tiny car. Its occupants were too tiny to even reach for a phone, much less use one to call the police. As far as Serina was concerned, the witnesses had been eliminated, but Janis would hear nothing of it. Like a cat on the hunt, she ran off to the area where the car and vanished and began searching high and low for any trace of it. Eventually, she found the matchbox-sized car overturned at the bottom of a relatively deep pothole.

Janis squatted down overhead and watched in amusement as one of the tiny doors began to open. Moments later, a teeny tiny figure (apparently the young man) began to crawl out, but then he looked up and saw the giant woman grinning down at him and let out an inaudible *Eeeep!* before scurrying back inside, closing the door behind him. Janis merely reached down into the pothole and gingerly plucked the tiny vehicle daintily between her thumb and forefinger, as if it were a ripe berry.

Her Jade eyes inspected the vehicle, and observed that it was in bad shape, probably totalled. Inside, the man was (unsurprisingly) very frightened; his girlfriend was slumped over in her seat belt, and was either unconscious or dead. Clearly, Serina was right that they were in no position to report the crime they had just observed, and didn't deserve being dragged into it, but then again, neither did the original victims.

Janis didn't care. As far as she was concerned, they were just another toy for her to play with. Watching Serina play with her shrunken victims made her hot, but it was time she had more of her own toys to play with. Now she had them, and rushed back to her car with the tiny witnesses safely in tow. She returned to find Serina waiting for her in the passenger seat.

Janis sat down behind the wheel, and was amazed to find her friend had the roof of the SUV completely ripped off, and a chorus of tiny high-pitched screams and wails coming from inside as Serina teased and tormented the tiny family by poking out her tongue or making faces at them. Janis found this hilarious, and apparently so did Serina, but to the tiny family this was far from funny; to them it was a terrible nightmare, and they wanted nothing more than to be returned to normal and allowed to go home. Unfortunately, there was no way to grow them back, even if the two women actually wanted to do so.

The same was equally true for the tiny car, which Janis proudly displayed in her opened palm. "Cool!" Serina said, taking a break from tormenting her snacks. "So whatcha gonna do with em?"

"I don't know," Janis replied. "I kinda made em too small to make much of a snack."

"Why don't you shove em up that pretty white ass of yours?" Serina suggested.

"Great idea!" exclaimed Janis, who knew from experience how wonderful it felt to have a tiny person up her butt. "Mind giving me a hand?" Janis asked, as she went into a kneeling position on her seat and began to undo the belt on her pants.

"Sure thing! After all, I owe you one for helping me do this with that no-good bitch, Vickie!" Serina exclaimed, grabbing the tiny car from her friend's hand. Janis pulled down her pants, revealing her massive white ass clad in nothing more than a black Lycra thong that disappeared deep inside her massive cheeks. Serina began to get aroused, and couldn't resist slapping Janis' massive cheeks and watching them jiggle. Serina loved Janis' ass, which she viewed as an equal to her own massive black behind.

Janis trembled in excitement as she pulled the thong out of her crack and held it to the side whilst bending over to allow Serina access to her anus. Janis became aware her humid ass must not have smelled very fresh, and bite her lower lip in embarrassment; but if Serina was offended by the musky aroma of her friend's ass and pussy, she didn't let on as she shoved the shrunken vehicle deep into the valley between her friend's cheeks. The man inside the car was in a state of panic as he observed his car being shoved into the dark depths of the giant woman's ass, as if his car were going through an automatic car wash! He desperately wanted to escape, but there was nowhere to go. He could only watch helplessly as his car became entangled in a mass of ass hairs just outside of the largest anus the world had ever seen!

"If I push it anymore, the car will crush," Serina said with a wink, referring to similar words Janis said not that long ago.

"MMMmmmm. That's alright," Janis said, clenching her cheeks together. "They feel great right where they are!" The tiny car had completely vanished even before Janis let the elastic thong snap back into her crack. The thong further ensured the tiny occupants would never escape, but there was no hope of them being able to pry open her colossal glutes anyway. Janis pulled her pants back up, fastened them securely, then plopped her round bottom down on the seat and wiggled her butt in to get comfy, and in order to savor the sensation of the foreign object as she drove off. To think she was driving a car that was no smaller than the one now trapped between her cheeks!

As they drove off, Serina turned her attention back to the lunch-box sized SUV ripped open on her lap. It seems that as she was attending to her friend, some of her little "McNuggets" had the audacity to attempt to escape from her clutches, and two had managed to climb down onto the Lycra-clad surface of Serina's toned thigh. "Oh, hell no!" Serina exclaimed as she swooped down with her hand and immediately grabbed the tiny escapees. "Just for that, you two get to be the first to go down into my gullet!" Serina shouted, tossing one of them into the air. The teenager yelled in terror as his body was thrown upwards as effortlessly as a rag doll, and then was skillfully caught as the black woman's jaws snapped shut around in him in mid-air, as if he were a grape or an M&M.

His tiny relatives watched the surreal spectacle as their son or brother disappeared inside of the black woman's mouth. Their jaws and eyes were wide open in horrified disbelief as her big brown eyes turned towards them and her lips curled upwards into a malicious grin with her mouth still shut. Then she suddenly began to chew... The terrified family listened in silence as the muffled sound of screams and the crunching of bones were heard from within the chewing mouth.

Like a sadistic butcher, Serina started first with the young man's feet, which she crunched into pulp between her molars. This produced a gush of salty blood which splattered all over her taste buds, and caused her to salivate at the warm, pleasant taste. The cruel ebony goddess wanted more, and wasted no time in crunching up the boy's legs; by the time she had reached his torso he had already lost consciousness from the loss of blood, and the screaming ceased as the rest of his body was crushed into a paste which she gulped down to her stomach. When she opened her mouth again, her teeth had become pink.

The spectacle of their son's death had caused Cliff to have a heart attack, and he died almost immediately. This was probably for the best, because it meant he wouldn't have to witness the death of the rest of his family, which was about to resume with the other escapee. Serina opened her palm and peered down at the tiny girl huddled within; she was about the same age as the boy, and was actually not even a member of the family at all, but the boy's girlfriend who had fatally came along with the family to see the movie. Little could she have imagined that this mistake would result in her becoming a snack for an enormous black woman...

Serina's cruel gaze softened somewhat as the girl sobbed in a fetal position on her palm. Serina could see she was very pretty, and it was almost a shame to gobble her up, but Serina couldn't ignore the fact she was hungry and wasn't willing to spare the life of even one of her white-meat McNuggets. Serina poked out her huge tongue and licked the little girl's entire body lovingly, but also coating her in a layer of saliva mixed with the blood of the girl's boyfriend. Serina spoke down to her reassuringly: "You remind me of my friend Gwen, who is now a permanent part of me. I'm going to be gentle with you, and let you become a part of me as well. Please say hello to Gwen for me when you see her down there!" And with that, Serina gently scooped up the tiny sobbing girl with her tongue, and with a single gulp she slid down the black woman's throat without a fight.

"Wow..." Janis interrupted. "That was really...."

Serina patted her belly. "You might think its strange, but I can still feel Gwen inside of me. My soul just digested and shit out the souls of all the other tinies I ate, but I kept Gwen's soul alive as a permanent resident inside of my soul." Janis turned towards Serina and gave her a weird look. Serina continued, "Now Gwen's tiny white soul has company inside of my big black soul!"

***

Meanwhile, inside of Janis' ass...

Brad was still searching for a way out of his car when his fiance finally regained consciousness. "Where... where am I?" she asked, not remembering any of the events that had recently led to their imprisonment inside a giant woman's crack. "Honey!" Brad exclaimed, comforted to know Valerie was still alive. "I know its hard to believe, but that woman we saw shrink that SUV earlier had shrunk us, and you lost consciousness as we tried to flee. The sick bitch shoved our car inside her ass!"

"What?!" exclaimed Valerie. "That doesn't make any sense at all! Its... its impossible!" she said incredulously. But then again, nothing about their current predicament made much sense at all. They were still obviously in a very dark place, and there was the undeniably foul stench of a sweaty ass creeping inside the car from every crack and opening. It took a moment, but Brad's explanation was sounding more and more like the only explanation for what had happened.

"We have to get out of her!" Valerie panicked, finally realizing the truth. "Ugh! This disgusting smell is horrible!" She frantically tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge (being pressed on by thousands of tons of ass cheeks!). "Sorry Val, I already tried all the doors with no luck." Brad explained.

"Wait! I got an idea!" Brad shouted, pulling a small wooden club out from beneath his seat. "I kept this in case I ran into hoodlums, but I never thought I'd need it to escape from someone's ass." he said, looking it over in in his hands. "Okay, cover your eyes sweetie, we're busting out of here!" he said as he smashed the glass out of the windshield. The still functioning headlights revealed an enormous tangled web of ass hairs directly in front of them, which they would have to bypass if they were to somehow find a way out of this hell hole. Beyond the hairs loomed a vast sphincter, capable of swallowing several similar cars simultaneously. Obviously, they didn't want to go that way.

At Brad's insistence, he and Valerie climbed through the broken glass onto the hood of the car within the steely tangle of hairs. This was their only hope of escape. The doors were blocked shot by ass cheeks, and behind them was an impossibly large thong of unimaginable strength. "Val, can you try your cellphone?" Brad asked.

"My cellph..? Oh! Of course! Maybe we can call for help!" Valerie exclaimed in jubilation. She turned the phone on, but unsurprisingly couldn't get any signal whatsoever.

Brad sighed. "I was afraid of that. We're surrounded by so much ass that its blocking out the reception. Our only hope is to climb down to the woman's thong, and then try to climb down her pants until we can get to the ground..."

Valerie wasn't the least bit enthusiastic about the idea of climbing along another woman's giant thong and then through her pants, in fact she was revolted by it, but she realized it was their only hope of escaping, and was really no less disturbing than being trapped inside of her ass. Things were so bad that they could only get better, or so they hoped...

***

Janis was becoming increasingly hot and horny as she stopped at the final red light before she got home. She was being drove insane with sexual frustration and longed for the release that could only come when she got home. He friend Serina was driving her wild as she chewed and gulped down the entire family one by one into her ebony stomach. To make matters even worse, there was now a tickling sensation going on inside of her crack as she felt something very tiny move around inside her thick forest of butt-hairs. She desperately wanted to scratch at it to relieve the itching, tickling sensation. Suddenly, the proverbial light bulb went on above her head as a new option presented itself to her. Janis grinned devilishly, as she turned to look at Serina.

Serina paid her no heed as she toyed around with one of the few McNuggets still remaining. Janis could hear a tiny high-pitched voice scream: "NOOOO! Don't eat me! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" as Serina's ebony fingers curled around the final member of the family, before gulping him down unmercifully to join his brothers and sisters and parents in the depths of Serina's digestive system.

"Oh fuck me!" Janis shouted, as another orgasm hit her. Serina's cruel domination of the tinies combined with the tickling inside of her ass crack had overwhelmed her with sexual arousal. More than once already today she had orgasmed practically without physical stimulation, and the front of her panties had become a wet sopping mess of vaginal fluid, sweat, and the blood of the businessman from earlier. She wanted to shrink more people down and force them to swim in those juices as if it were an ocean to them, this possibility and more awaited her when she arrived home... if only she ever would! This was seeming like the longest drive of her life.

At last, the traffic light turned green, and Janis' tires squealed as she slammed on the gas. She ran two or three stop signs on the remainder of her drive home, but didn't care... she just had to get there; and soon. Finally, they arrived back at Janis' house where she collapsed over the wheel, panting at all this intense and endless arousal, which was unlike anything she had ever experienced in her life. Eventually, she staggered to her feet, and Serina helped support her as the two women stepped inside. Rob still wasn't home yet (what could have been keeping him so long?), but that didn't mean the two women couldn't get down to business without him. Fortunately, they had stocked up on plenty of tiny slaves to mess around with, and thanks to that "McNugget" snack pack, Serina's hunger for food had at last been sated; her hunger for sex was an entirely different matter, but this will have to wait until the next chapter...