- Text Size +
Murder Most Foul Part Two
by Bytsize


Robert's tongue, running its way between Janis' muscular buns, brought her back to the here and now. She enjoyed his hot tongue, the way it gave her goose flesh whenever he hit those "HOT" spots, ummmmmmmmmm ! She allowed him to work on her undisturbed, while she worked on her ideas to set things right.

She laid there awake, well into the night, after their lovemaking, thinking and plotting. When she fell of to sleep, she dreamed her very favorite dream.

Janis lay upon a huge satin chaise lounge, her nakedness being caressed by the luxurious fabric. On her left side, was an ice chest, filled with all of her favorite beverages packed in lots of sparkling ice cubes. On her other side rested a tray, and, as luck would have it, it contained a rather plentiful collection of bowls, each containing a different snack food item. One bowl in particular, caught her attention, it was a huge, clear, salad bowl, that contained a huge collection of tiny inch tall people, there must have been several hundred in this bowl alone. As she gazed at the bowl, a slight movement beyond the clear container caught her attention, it was her friend Serina.

Now, if you had never seen Serina before, the first time that you did meet her, you would be stunned at how pretty she is. To describe her, most words would fail a the task, but I shall endeavor; Serina stands 6' 1" in her stocking feet, her Nubian skin tone, is soft, clean and free of any imperfection, not so much as a single pimple. She wears her long hair in braids that hang below her lovely shoulders. She has very ethnic facial features, she is 100% a black lady, but those features are arranged so as, to be most attractive to whomever gazes upon her magnificent face. Her eyes are very dark, and she has long lashes, her nose is not too wide, but not tiny either, with a distinctive shape, very pleasing. Her lips, her lips are the things that dreams are made of, very full, but not too thick, and, they are always moist and inviting. Serina also has a long neck, that leads the eye down to her perfect shoulders, then, the eyes of all, men and women alike, are drawn to her breasts. Two large orbs, with a slight pear shape to them, they have not a bit of sag, but manage to cover most of her thin upper body. The only part of her that is not too remarkable is her tummy, it is very well toned, almost washboard, but, just average in shape. For those who keep track of such things, she has a rather prominent "outie".

The most incredible part of this tall black goddess, is her huge round bubble butt, and perfect round hips. Once on a date, when a friend asked her how deep was her ass crack, she produced a ruler, spread her ass cheeks apart and rested one end against her ass hole and let her cheeks slam back together again, the first number that was visible was the number 6. Her legs are as good as the rest of her anatomy, and, although a rather large size, her feet have a very attractive shape, you know the kind that look so good in high heeled sandals.

WHOOPS, sorry, but I have digressed from the tale, without any more delay, back to the story.

Janis and Serina began to talk, just small talk at first, then it got on to more nastier topics, finally after several more minutes of chit-chat, Janis announced that she was hungry and horny. Serina said that she could use a snack only, after all, she had had a large breakfast and was still partly full from this, but she could not resist having a few white people take that one-way trip down her throat.

Janis handed Serina the bowl, and told her to pick out the ones that she wanted to join her for brunch. Serina's dark eyes looked across those unfortunate enough to be in this bowl, when her eyes met those of a tiny man she reached in and plucked him out very gently, her eyes caught the frantic movements of a plump white woman. "Who is she?" asked Serina of the tiny man in her hand, he answered that it was his wife. "She looks like she wants to be with you, I shall oblige her". When the naked couple were reunited upon her palm, they immediately hugged each other. "How sweet they look together, it would be a shame to separate these two, don't you agree, Janis ?"

Without a word, Janis reached over and grabbed the man from out of her friends hand and held him over her mouth, Serina did the same with the woman, only she had this to say, "Since when do goddesses care about what their food wants? Tell me, do you ask what your food wants, before you eat it, you fat little cracker? Besides, what difference can it possibly make, both of you will be turds before the sun sets. With that Serina and Janis both lowered their snacks into their mouths and closed them tight. Janis leaned over to watch Serina swallow the fat white woman, she knew from past experience that if the person were large enough, their shape could be seen sliding down her thin throat.

Serina knew what Janis wanted, and she wasted no time in giving in to her friends desire. With a very noisy GULLLLLLLLLP ! the woman began the long journey through the digestive tract of this cruel, black goddess.

Janis watched in amazement, as a struggling lump appeared in the hollow of her friends neck, paused ever so slightly, all of the while twisting and fighting, as though that could possibly help her, and then, with another gulp or two, the lump sank below view, a few moments later, the woman joined the contents of Serina's full belly, already in the throws of full on digestion, the unlucky woman instantly sank below the surface of her partly digested breakfast, never gaining the surface again. In just a few minutes, all of her flesh had melted away, and the constant churning of Serina's stomach muscles, scattered her bones throughout the entire meal.

Disappointed that she had been cheated by too quick a death for the woman, she grabbed up another man and held him over her mouth and smiled, releasing a noisy belch right on him, then she spoke, "Go find the woman, and tell her to start struggling !" Laughing, she dropped the tiny man into her mouth and swallowed. Again, no feelings, nothing at all, she seemed unhappy.

"Why not reunite that happy couple?" said Janis, talking over the tiny saliva drenched man in her mouth, "I think it would be nice if he were there, waiting for her when she got to the end of her journey, don't you agree?" Turning over on her stomach, Serina assumed a buns up, kneeling position, all of the time smiling a big smile.

Janis got up and walked over to her friend, the tiny man still in her mouth. She immediately asked her friend to relax her ass hole, which she did. Janis watched as the huge anus began to slowly open, she allowed some of her spit to drip right on that anus, and then she inserted her finger to help it open. She worked and worked and soon she had the anus of the black goddess open as far as it was gonna open. Janis looked inside, and with all of the light flooding in, could see several inches into her friends ass, all that appeared was a deep flesh tunnel, that they both knew had no bottom, no sign of any poop.

By this time Serina was begging for her to do it, so Janis worked up a little more saliva and then spit the contents of her mouth out. She watched as the saliva soaked man dropped towards the giant hole. His tiny body, bathed in her spit landed just to the right of her anus, but the extreme angle he was on, soon had him sliding into the bowels of this evil ebony goddess. With one slight struggle, he was in and past the rim. Janis watched as he slowly sank out of sight. Just as he disappeared down the hole, Serina moaned and closed the hole up tight.

"Geeeeeezzzzeee, is he ever a fighter, I can feel him, he is still sinking, I had better turn over and sit for awhile." Which Serina proceeded to do.

Janis watched as that huge ass turned over and flattened out as she sat upon it, all of the while thinking how horrid it would be deep inside that ass, with the only exit, blocked my a mountain of ass cheeks and the weight of a Giantess.

Janis listened as Serina belched again, and a few moments later, a gentle puff was heard escaping from those massive ass halves.

Janis reached into the bowl and grabbing a handful of both men and women, without any emotion whatsoever, one by one, she dropped each one into her mouth and swallowed. Unlike her friend, Janis' belly was empty, and she could feel the struggles of those that were now dying within her. She drifted off to sleep, as the struggles began to calm, and soon she was fast asleep, digesting her breakfast.


The alarm clock woke Janis up, but she remembered that dream, she thought that it might be fun to include her friend Serina in her plans. Only time will tell........