- Text Size +
Murder Most Foul Part Four
by Bytsize


A week had passed since the unfortunate disappearance of Martha, the cops had nosed around, but had left empty handed, not a clue, nothing. Robert had used the time working on a miniature version of his shrinker. Tonight, Janis and he were to attend an upscale function in a nearby town, a much larger city, that might provide some chances for another test subject or two, besides, he had to share this with Janis, she had gotten so excited, when he told her his invention was a success, that she had practically raped him for the entire evening, and on through the night. She had utterly drained him, almost like she was a creature possessed.

She was in fact the one that, had suggested this evening's party as a good time to find another subject or two, the thought of his gorgeous wife toying with a miniature person, caused an erection. He went back to work, there were only two more minor adjustments to work on, and the pocket model of his shrinker would be ready for another test run, he had tested it last night on a rat, it was a bit slower than his full size model, but it did work. It took about seven seconds to shrink the rat down to a quarter of an inch in length. It took Robert no time at all to end the existence of the vermin, a quick stomp, and the critter became just another spot on the bottom of his shoe.


***

The drive to the party was not too long, but the anticipation was driving the couple towards the brink of impatience. One fool, who refused to yield and would speed up when any attempt at passing was made, finally got Janis so mad that she took action.

Grabbing the shrinker, she aimed and fired at the asshole in their path, she was amazed at how fast he and his vehicle shrank. She watched with glee as the man swerved and turned down a side road, they followed him and drove over him to get past him and then stopped. This road had been abandoned several years ago, when the mine closed, and

only lovers ever used it, and it was too early for any of them yet. Janis got out and walked to the rear of their sedan, here came the idiot, right on cue.

She stepped right in the path of this Hot Wheel sized car and watched it skid to a halt right at her foot. She thought about stomping the jerk out of existence, but then, this is a bytsize story, and there will be very little foot play here. She picked up the car and raised it to eye level. Peering in, she waited until the tiny man was sure that, what he was seeing was real, and he began screaming. Janis laughed as she tore the roof off of the tiny car and dumped it's three eighths of an inch high occupant out and into the palm of her right hand. With her left hand, she crushed the tiny car and dropped it to the pavement at her feet. She noticed that her husband was watching very intently from beside their vehicle.

Janis loved an audience, so she began her short performance. She inserted the tiny man into her mouth, and closed it. She began to roll her toy around the inside of her mouth, playing with the helpless morsel. She walked up to her hubby and showed him her prize, then , she knelt and unzipped Robert's pants, and released his already throbbing erection.

She wasted no time in beginning to blow her mate, she moistened his member and allowed it to enter her mouth. Janis nearly exploded in orgasm, the first few times that she felt Bob's dick run over the tiny man in her mouth. She really loved the way that the little fellow tried to fight off the lewd advances of the huge penis. Finally, the tiny man was pushed to the rear of her throat as Bob neared orgasm. Janis did not swallow, she forgot about the tiny man clinging to her epiglottis and put her full attention into coaxing a huge load from her husband's hard member. Janis busied herself to the task at hand, she used her right hand to finger her pussy, while she had her left hand working her husbands prick.

Having spent so many years together, Janis knew when Bob was near orgasm, she was about to cum her own self, she worked hard to bring them off together. The usually professional and sedate Robert Graves, was now calling out his lovely wife's name, as his orgasm exploded. Janis too, went over the edge, as she felt the first blast of hot sticky cum, flood into her mouth and force its way down her throat, only to be followed by several more big blasts. Janis had no choice, she swallowed the load along with the the bad driver, her mouth filled again and she swallowed this too, her own orgasm now taking control of her body. She sucked and sucked until every last drop of semen that Bob had made, was resting in her stomach, along with her first human snack.

Janis fixed up Robert's clothing and led him to the drivers seat, "Shall we be on our way my love?" She said. All Robert could do was nod and get in, He started the car as Janis walked back to her own side. On the way, she happened to remember the little man's car.

Using her right foot, she stomped the tiny thing until it was not recognizable. Then she kicked most of it into the debris at the side of the road. Laughing, she got into the car and they headed for the party. Janis knew, because she could feel his tiny motions, that the man was alive inside of her belly, she loved the felling, she loved the power. She closed her eyes and began to think of what was happening to her morsel, she thought of his last living moments, digesting to death in a pool of her stomach acid, his life, dissolving away, mixing with her husbands cum and becoming her nourishment. Yes, Janis loved this, she loved the idea that some of this helpless tiny person was about to become her food, but she also knew, that a significant portion of him would not be digested, and this she would push out of her ass in the morning, along with all of her other bodily waste.

That feeling of power, the ultimate domination of another, to use them, then to swallow them and digest them, and then, after a good nights rest, eliminate any trace of them whatsoever, now that is domination.

***

Janis was surprised when they got to the party, there were many people there, way more than she had expected. Her happy feeling ended however, when she saw Gina Ellory, a woman that has always had to show up everyone around her. As usual, when Gina saw Janis, she dropped what she was doing, to come over and flaunt something new that she had acquired, this time it was a silk dress that she was wearing. Gina proceeded to explain how it was one of a kind, and had it had cost a small fortune, yada yada yaddddda. Finally she was able to get away from this bitch and begin to mingle and have a good time. After dinner, the party began to slowly break up, and some of the younger guests began to dance to some music that was being played by a DJ.

Robert and Janis danced every dance, however Janis noticed that some guy kept staring at her, or actually, at her ass. Janis knew that her fanny was very well proportioned and a bit of a bubble butt, at that, but she hated being stared at. Actually, Janis really did love an audience, but really only on her terms. She decided to move to the other side of the dance floor. Several minutes later, he was back again, this time he walked right past her and allowed his hand to rub against her ass. Janis saw red, her blood began to boil, she took the shrinker and went to a quiet part of the house. Sure enough, the perv took the bait and followed her, this infuriated Janis, but she tried to hide it.

"I saw you dancing out there, you have a really nice butt, I could not help but notice it, what with that "look at me outfit" and wearing those 'fuckme pumps'. I'll bet you ain't even wearing panties, are you?" He said.

"What is your name, big boy, you got a way with words"

"Tom, Tom Sitonme" he replied.

"What a nice name, I think I will" was all she said as she pointed the shrinker at Sitonme and fired, twice.

PLAZZZZZZZZZZAT!

Tom Sitonme was now only 1/4 inch tall. Janis walked over and looked down at him. "What gives you the right to gawk at my ass, how dare you talk to me that way?", she said. Then Tom saw Janis moisten her right index finger and plunge it right at him. The end of her finger glistened with her spit, and she gently pressed it onto Tom. Lifting herself back to a standing position, she peered at the tiny scrap of man stuck to the end of her finger.

"I was going to eat you, but now you are too small, not even worth the energy it would take to digest you. I know! You liked my ass so much, I'll give you a better view of it!"

Without another word, she reached under her dress, with her free hand, and yanked her G-String down and stepped out of it. She lifted it to her face and sniffed it until she found the point on the string that ran between her ass cheeks, and more precisely, rested against her anus. She worked quickly, using a drop of nail glue, she affixed Sitonme to her G-String Panties and put them back on.

"Geeeeezzzze, what a pig, well, I hope that you think my ass is the best you've ever seen, because I can promise you this, it IS the last one you'll ever see". With that, she pulled up her panties until she felt them begin to ride up her ass, then Janis squatted and allowed the string that contained Tom Sitonme to snap between her bubble buns, with him coming to rest right against her asshole.

Janis walked back towards the party, relishing the minute struggles of her prey. He almost tickled. Spying a bathroom she stopped to relieve herself. Once inside the rest room, she sat on the toilet and moved the front piece of her undies aside and she let loose a stream of her hot piss. With all of his might, Tom swiveled his head to watch, he wiggled a bit and managed to get turned around, somewhat. Tom was treated to a view of the bowl and a golden waterfall of piss cascading down into the water below.

Finishing up with a few final squirts, Janis leaned a little bit forward, a loud rumble could be heard by Tom, he knew what it was before it reached him. He felt his tormentors anus quiver, and then it began to expand, but only slightly. A tiny, delicate fart eased out of her ass, and met Tom head on, he was utterly overwhelmed by this blast, nearly choking to death on the methane cloud.

It was at that moment that utter fear set in, what would he do if she were to pass a real fart, or worse. He started to scream and wail, but it did no good, she could not hear him. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, even if she could have heard his insignificant pleas, she would have not released him. He was exactly where Janis Graves wanted him.

"Look at my butt hairs, you little bastard, they are the last things that you will ever see."

With that, Janis rose from the seat, tiny little Sitonme was buried alive within a million tons of less than fragrant ass flesh, which slid and chafed back and forth as Janis walked back to her husband. Janis loved feeling the tiny man, now just a living little spec, trapped against her butt hole. Janis walked over and asked Robert to dance again. He accepted, they danced for the next hour and a half. She felt the moisture level next to her anus get wetter and wetter with each dance, she was really starting to sweat. She never gave a thought to poor little Tom, trapped on the fabric of her panties, she excused herself and went outside, into the garden for a moment. When she was sure that she was alone, she relaxed her sphincter and tooted another tiny fart, then another. She felt the struggles of her prisoner, they sent a wave a pleasure coursing through every nerve of her being.

***

It was getting late, and Robert, reminded Janis that they had another appointment in the downtown area. Without hesitation, Janis got herself together and the couple departed. Next stop, the red light area, to see if they could trap a new test case or two. Janis wanted to tell Robert about what she had done, but decided to keep it as a dirt little secret, all to herself. As they drove the nearly empty streets, Janis kept shifting her ass around, on the car seat, doing her best to keep Tom as miserable as possible. It was working, between the sweat and the farts every fiber of his being was on fire. Janis had no way of knowing it, but Tom was praying for a merciful death, too bad that his prayer was not going to be answered, in fact, things were about to go from really bad, to, just plain, "OK, shoot me now", worse.

When the couple reached their desired destination, they parked a block away from where they intended to do their little act. Janis, stumbled as she walked along, and nearly fell. In the process, she passed a much bigger fart. But, that was not the worse part of the ordeal for little Sitonme, you see, when she missed her step, the string that Tom was on stretched a bit too much and forced him part way up into her moist anus. There was a tearing noise that only Tom could hear, as the fabric and glue gave way and released him. Now free, he had nowhere to go. He was still stuck within the opening of her butt hole, his right arm and right leg, hopelessly trapped within this moist prison, his head and left leg were the only things keeping him from being drawn all of the way inside.

Janis had felt a minor change in her toy's position as she was walking along, but she had other things on her mind, and, quickly forgot sitonme as a target appeared and began to follow the couple into a dark alley. Robert and Janis looked at each other as the man turned into the alley after them. They both picked up their pace, so did their pursuer, in fact he began to close the distance, rather rapidly. Robert pulled out the shrinker and readied it. At that moment, another assailant appeared directly in their path, brandishing a very shiny knife, about twenty feet in front of them, they stopped, and Janis screamed, grabbing her husband, in mock fear. This was exactly the response the two knife wielding robbers were hoping for, the years of making a living this way had taught them that fear meant easy pickings. The two men approached the couple, thinking that they might get a little pussy out of this deal as well. They both began taunting the couple and making lewd requests as well. Robert fired the shrinker at the man they were facing, and without checking the results, swiveled and fired at the man who had followed them up that alley.

Janis walked to the man that had stood in their way, he stood now only one inch tall. She stooped down and picked him up and dropped him into her purse, in a special pouch that she had made just for this purpose. When she turned around, she saw her husband picking up the other tiny inch tall assailant. Robert spoke to the man in his hand, "I was going to just stomp you and be done with it, but instead, I'm going to give you my wife, the woman that you intended to rape and maybe even kill, she will make your ending something truly memorable". Robert turned to Janis and extended the hand containing his captive towards his wife. Janis held forth the purse and watched as her husband dropped the second man into the special compartment, she closed the purse and pulled the strap over her shoulder. Robert took her hand in his, and the couple took a leisurely stroll back towards their car.

When Janis was again seated in their sedan, she felt the tiny man struggling, half in and half out of her ass hole. On her way back to the house, she kept gently tensing and relaxing her delicate pucker, and ever time she did this, she was sure that she could feel the little man slip inside just a bit further. She had never thought of this one before, pushing a living being up into her back door. She figured that this was what he had wanted, because he was not fighting her very much. What she had no way of knowing was, that he was now only kept out by the power of his left arm and his head. He was fighting with all of his might, but he knew that he was no match for her, she could hardly even feel him struggle anymore. She relaxed herself again and concentrated, she moved in the seat until she felt the most pressure against her anus, in this spot she began to gently grind all about, a few moments later she was rewarded, the tiny Tom Sitonme, the nasty man who had dared to touch her lovely round butt without permission, disappeared within her tight butt hole, forever. Janis again felt the urge to pass gas, but this time she just held back.

She laughed to herself, and turned her thoughts to the matter of the two latest captives, that were still in her purse.