- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last of the original five chapters which Bytsize had written and then abandoned several years ago.
Murder Most Foul Part Five
by Bytsize

Robert awoke the next morning, with a vivid memory of the several hours of wild sex that had followed their return from the city. He watched as his lovely wife slept, the gentile, rhythmic rise and fall of her bosom, the way her pretty hair looked in the early morning light, she was a vision of loveliness. They had fucked and sucked each other into oblivion, but for some odd reason, she had not allowed him to take her up the ass, which for Janis was quite out of character.

A wicked smile spread across his face, as he realized that he was being watched. Their were two sets of very tiny eyes staring very intently at the couple, from within a tall water glass on the night stand beside Janis.

Robert got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, after picking up the glass and laughing at the captives. He could not resist the temptation to taunt the tiny men trapped within. He replaced the glass on the night stand, an erection beginning, he almost felt sorry for the little bastards. But, not too sorry!

He could only imagine what his wife had in store for the pair of thugs. He wanted to stay and watch, but had important details to attend to, at work, besides, there would be more, many more. After showering and selecting a suit, he got dressed and left for the lab. All of the way to work, Mr. Graves wondered what would happen to the tiny captives. No matter what it was, he was sure that it would be poetic justice.

***

When Janis finally awoke, her attention was immediately focused on the two assholes on her night stand. She selected the smaller of the two and pulled him out of his prison. She then proceeded to tear all of the clothing from his body, after all, where he was going, it would not be needed.

Proceeding to her bathroom, her tiny captive in hand, she heads for the sink, and closes the stopper and turns on the hot water, filling the sink almost a third of the way up. She holds the tiny man over the water and drops him in. Watching to make sure that he could swim, she turns her attention to another duty that she needs to take care of.

Moving out of view of the sinks occupant, she seats herself upon her toilet and allows nature to take its course. Only after she had finished, did she remember the tiny person that she had caused to be inserted within her ass, though his name escaped her. She peered between her legs into the bowl and saw no tiny person, only a huge turd. She wiped herself and flushed, never thinking of him again.

Turning her attention to her now much cleaner captive, she fished him out and, without any ceremony at all, thrust him into her mouth. His wet flesh felt good, as her mouth was very dry and stale tasting, after just waking up. Janis swished the little man all about the inside of her nasty mouth. After several minutes of this, she realized that she had failed to brush her teeth. She reached for her toothbrush and her minty fresh paste, and started in. Janis Graves was actually brushing her teeth with a tiny man trapped inside her mouth, she brushed the "in" sides of her teeth first. She scrubbed away with her toothbrush, every time her captive would attempt to make an escape, she used the end of the brush to shove him back in. She loved this feeling of power too. Finishing the in sides, she clenched her teeth together and started scrubbing the out sides, you can't brush too much she thought, as she went over them one more time, all the while, she was aware of the thrashing and screaming of her victim. Finished brushing, Janis rinses her brush and puts it back, and fills a cup with water, so she can rinse. She sips some of the water and begins swishing it all about, along with the would be rapist. Then, an idea hits her, and she tilts her back and gargles with the contents of her mouth. Mrs. Graves just loves the power that she wields, she torments this tiny criminal much longer than she normally would, as she gargles several times. Finishing, she spits everything out into the sink.

Then, another mouthful of water and a final rinse, she aims very carefully and expels the entire contents of her mouth, right on her victim, submerging him yet again. He comes back to the surface within a huge sea of foam, unable to see, the pain in his eyes so great, he is afraid that he has been blinded. Janis watches amused, as he struggles and shrieks in agony, she pulls up on the stopper lever and releases the water. She turns on the tap again and pours water onto the foam covered man, who by now is struggling to keep from going down the drain, but there really is no danger of that, as the stopper was not opened all of the way.

The tiny man's vision begins to clear and the cascade of water ends. He looks up and sees a big smile on the face of his captor. He sees her turn and walk away. A few moments later, she returns with his comrade, and strips off his clothing, casting it somewhere out of his field of vision. She then tosses him into the sink, and washes him as well.

The two guys are left on their own to dry off. They look about for a way to escape, but try as they might, the sides of the sink are way too steep and too slippery for them to make good their escape. They soon tire, and seat themselves to discuss their fate. They decide that, if she had wanted to kill them, then why wash them off? That little, flawed, revelation gave them both, great hope. They seemed a little bit more relaxed when Janis returned with a big glass of milk.

Looking down at the pair, she said, "My friend Serina is on her way over, so I had better get breakfast down the hatch before she gets here. I had planned to take my time with the two of you, but circumstances dictate otherwise, so, anyway, get ready, because it is you, both of you, that are about to become my breakfast!"

When she saw the fear and realization register on both of their faces, she reached in and grabbed one of them and brought him up to her mouth and planted a great big kiss, that covered most of his tiny body. "Good bye", was all that she said.

Opening her mouth wide, she tossed him in so hard, that he slid to a stop at the back of her tongue, lost his balance, and fell into her waiting throat. Screaming, the tiny man begged her to kill him first, this only made her laugh. Janis Graves swallowed, the man in the sink watched in horror as he could see the lump that was his friend, slide, struggling, down this huge woman's throat. Janis' face took on the appearance of discomfort, and she brought the glass of milk up to her lips and took two big swallows. She looked at the remaining man in the sink and said, "He got stuck, but don't worry, he's gone now, I'm in no danger . . . . . . burrrrrrrrrp!"

"Oh, excuse me," She said. With that, she picked up the one remaining man and placed him in her mouth, this time, she worked up a load of saliva, coating him from head to toe. Only then did she send him into her throat. At that precise moment, Serina rang the door bell, and so, Janis swallowed. She washed the second man down with the remainder of the milk. When she felt him enter her belly, she tensed herself and let out a tremendous belch, collapsing her stomach and drowning the pair in an agonizing mixture of stomach acid and milk.

***

The two tiny men, were now alone, in the darkness of this titanic stomach, when a loud sound overwhelmed them. The next thing that they knew was that, the sides had closed in on them and their was no more air pocket. Their tiny screams were drowned out by the noises of the digestion that was about to claim them both. A few more moments of thrashing about, searching for air that they would never find, and the two would be rapists, both sank, motionless into oblivion, the strong acids already beginning to dissolve their flesh.

By this time tomorrow, every tiny bit, that had not been absorbed, would be eliminated and flushed away without so much as a trace. Janis just loved that part.

***

A big smile greeted Serina, as her friend opened the door. "Good Morning, baby, how are you doing?", spoke Janis.

"I'm O.K.", replied Serina, Mrs. Graves was not so sure, her friend seemed a little down in the dumps.

"Come on girl, you can not hide your feelings from me, tell me wuzzup!" continued Janis.

"Well, that racist bitch that is screwing my boss, just got put into the gig that was supposed to have been mine, you remember that big promotion that I have been waiting for, well that hoe got it. What is worse, last night, when we were all alone, she had the nerve to ask what was MY problem. When I told her, she said that it was too too bad, and if I valued my job, that I had better learn, and I'm quoting her here: 'That I am now your superior, and that if you value your job, you had better learn to smooch my white ass. At least on you, the brown nose will not be so obvious'. Then the bitch laughs and walks away. I have never been so pissed off in my life, geezze, I wish that shrinkie gizmo your hubby was making was ready, I'd show that piece of crap a thing or three about kissing ass, then I'd get real tough on her!"

Serina paused, looking at Janis, wondering if she had said the wrong thing. A huge smile formed on Janis Graves pretty face and she broke out in laughter. Serina felt hurt, that her best friend would react this way, but then she heard Janis start to explain. "Honey girl, get in the car, and lets go have a talk, that gizmo is right here in my purse, maybe we should go show it to her. The only catch is, this has to be the last time that she is ever seen, so you have to be dead serious on this one".

Janis watched Serina's face for the reaction. Disbelief slowly turned into surprise, which in turn became realization. Serina looked Janis in the eye and told her, that she would not change her mind, that today was to be Ms. Blaine's last day on earth. "Janis, would you think I was sick, if I told you that I want to stuff that bitch up my butt? I can just see her crying, with all of that blonde hair as she goes all of the way in."

Janis only smiled, as she backed her car out of the driveway, she now knew that she had an ally .

****

As luck would have it, Serina spotted her new boss coming out of a real upscale salon and Janis quickly turned around and pulled into the lot and followed her to her car. The freshly made over Ms. Blaine saw Serina, and asked what was she doing here, That this salon does not do HER kind of hair. "Do not be late to work, girl, I'll be keeping my eye on you from now on!" She snapped.

She turned her back on the pair and got into her car. Janis removed the shrinker from her purse and turned it the settings way down, and pulled the trigger, twice.

PZZZZZZZZZZAAATTTTT! POOF!

In an instant, the bitch and her red B'mer, were just a tiny spot on the pavement.

"Go for it girl, show her who is THE boss now", was all Janis said.

Serina got out of the car and walked over to the tiny car, it was only about three inches long, her tiny boss was now only an inch or so tall. She scooped up the car and it's passenger and hopped back into her friends car.

"Babe, lets go somewhere private, I'm gonna need your help, and the fewer witnesses, the better, O.K.?" Janis nodded.

Several minutes later, the two were at a lonely part of the local mall's parking lot. Serina asked Janis to help her, Janis was only to glad to help her friend.

"I am so glad that we found you after you had your make over, I'd hate to think that you weren't at your best, when my friend here stuffs your Lilly white body face first, up my big black ass!"

The tiny Ms. Blaine began to scream and thrash about, when the realization sank in as to what her employee's intent was. The two women laughed as they watched her futile struggles to escape.

A cruel grin spread across Serina's pretty face. "Janis, I have been so damn constipated lately, all of the troubles at work have had me bound up for three days now, I feel like I have a mountain in my belly. I weighed myself this morning and the scale said that I have gained eighteen pounds, I gotsta try something drastic, before I pop. I was thinking that a suppository would do the trick, and the best cure for a blocked colon would have to be the same lil white bitch that caused the blockage."

Serina watched as her friend slipped a rubber exam glove on her right hand, smiling, she handed her boss over and asked if Janis would do the honors. Ms. Blaine's tiny self was deposited into the gloved hand of the white woman. Almost instantly, the gloved hand wrapped itself around her and managed to get her between thumb and forefinger, she was totally helpless now. Unable to move, she screamed again as she watched the black titaness move about until she got the seat to recline to it's fullest rearward position. She then rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her gigantic ass into the air, pivoting her luscious hips, she wound up with her ass aimed right at her boss.

"Do you think anyone will think to look for her up a black woman's ass, before it's too late, that is?"

Janis shook her head no.

"You have treated me like a piece of shit, Vickie (Serina knew her boss hated to addressed by her first name); now, we is gonna treat you like one. Go on Jan, push her in!"

Vickie Blaine's last few moments of light, consisted of a trip between the massive ass halves of this vengeful black Giantess. Her forward motion ended, as her face came into contact with the greasy asshole of Serina. Janis sadistically rubbed her prisoners face against the puckered orifice for several moments, ending up with her face wedged into the relaxing sphincter. A malodorous blast of gas began to escape, as the tiny woman's helpless form was being twisted back and forth. this relaxed Serina further, allowing easier insertion, moistening her as well. The last bit of resistance gone, Ms. Blaine disappeared within, followed by a rubber clad index finger, which was only able to enter to the first joint.

"That's it girl, if I push her any harder, she'll crush." Janis said.

"Thanks hun, now what do you say we go shopping, I feel like some coffee, how about you?" Serina asked, grinning from ear to ear. The indescribable ecstasy that she felt, as she squeezed her hole shut, was magnified as she felt her victim begin to fight.

Vickie screamed as the asshole closed tight, sealing her within that awful place.

Both women went into the stores and enjoyed themselves for a few hours, until it was time for Serina to get to work.

***

Several hours later, Janis dropped Serina off to pick up her car. While en route to her job that old familiar pressure finally returned after its absence of three days. Serina felt the last feeble motions of Vickie end, as her massive waste found something in it's path, crushing it against the exit.
Chapter End Notes:
As you might agree from the ending, this story was abandoned just as it was started to get good. That's why I needed to see it continue, even if I had to write it myself. Fortunately, Bytsize approved of my continuing his story.