- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What follows below is the first of the new chapters I had written quite recently in order to get this story up and moving again. These were not written by Bytsize who remains the original author of the story, but he has given his permission, and I have done my best to carry it on as he had left it off. My style may differ in some respects, but I've done my best to preserve the spirit and personalities of the characters.

Murder Most Foul Part 6
by Chozo


The pressure inside Serina's rectum had become almost unbearable after nearly 3 days of being backed up inside her spacious ebony ass. Her new boss, Vickie, had made an excellent suppository; the white bitch's frantic struggles to escape helped to stimulate her bowels into action once again. Moreover, Vickie had been a major source of stress for her, and with her now dead in her butt, it was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Serina breathed a sigh of relief now that her enemy was gone, and that her corpse would never be found or identified.

Her long dark legs moved quickly towards the employee restrooms, where she needed to "make a deposit" before she shit herself. Already, she felt the tip of the log begin to poke its way out, like a turtle from its shell. If one were to look closely at the tip, they might see a tiny one inch blonde woman smashed face-first into its massive bulk. Serina wasted little time in finding a stall in the Ladies' restroom and removed her skirt and undergarments. No sooner had she plopped her massive booty down than the giant log shot out of her like a torpedo, followed by a chorus of flatulence.

"Whew!" she said in relief. A few seconds later, she pushed out the remainder, and then got up to inspect her work. The interior of the toilet bowl was not a pretty sight to behold, but Serina felt relieved and very proud to finally be rid of this waste which had caused her so much trouble (both physically and emotionally). She grinned widely as she easily spotted the Lilly white form of Ms. Blaine standing out sharply against the contrast of the brown shit in which she was partially encased. "Well, looks like I'm gonna be getting that promotion after all, Vickie." Serina said as she wiped her arse and cast the soiled paper over the corpse of the tiny blond.

Serina was concerned that if she flushed now, the toilet would get backed up and this could potentially lead to the discovery of Vickie's shrunken remains, so to ensure that didn't happen she pulled out the shrinking device - which Janis had loaned her after she said she had "unfinished business" to take care of - from her purse and fired it at her colossal log. Almost instantly, the pipe-clogging turd (along with Vickie's remains) shrunk down to toughly the same size as a cat dropping. This she easily managed to flush down into the sewer with the rest of the human waste.

Serina pulled her clothes back up and exited the stall and began wash her hands. As she was doing this, the restroom door opened and one of Serina's co-workers entered. "Pee-Yewww!" exclaimed the woman, who crinkled her nose up in disgust as she was immediately assaulted by the stench Serina had created, which still lingered in the air. Serina recognized the petite young redhead by the name of Gwen. Gwen was a flirtatious girl, and another office suck-up just like Vickie Blaine had been. She was, unfortunately, a potential threat to Serina's chances of being promoted. With Vickie eliminated, Serina's boss might consider Gwen as her replacement, and Serina couldn't allow that to happen. She had nothing personal against the amicable redhead, but Serina had been in the company much longer and felt she was much more deserving. She would have to do something; either now, or right before Mr. Clark made a decision on a replacement.

Serina decided it may as well be now. Even though it broke her heart to do this to a co-worker who she viewed as a friend, she knew this was the safest guarantee she would get the job. Beyond that, there was another motive; one which she wasn't yet willing to admit even to herself. The truth was, she really enjoyed having Vickie Blaine struggling inside her rectum, and the tiny bitch's futile struggles had made her slick with sexual arousal. Even though Vickie was a racist bitch and a rival to her career ambitions, Serina was disappointed when the frantic struggles had been forever crushed by her shit. Surprisingly, Vickie had lasted several hours in her foul prison; but with her bowels now empty, Serina was ready for a new occupant, and she felt confident that without a crushing log in there, her next prisoner could survive at least a day (perhaps longer if she were careful).

The petite Gwen stood only barely taller than Serina's bulging chest, as she passed her on her way into one of the stalls. As she passed, Gwen said hello to her, and laughed about how Serina must have eaten Mexican last night. Serina was starting to feel guilty about what she was about to do, and realized that once she did it there would be no turning back and Gwen would be stuck that way for the remainder of her - probably short - little life. She bit on her lip as an internal struggle between good and evil raged within her, as she watched her co-worker enter the stall. At first she hesitated, but then at once, lust took over, and unbeknownest to Gwen, her fate was now sealed.

Nothing now could reverse the events set in motion as the 6'1 black woman prevented the shorter woman from closing the door to the stall. "Serina! What the hell?!" Gwen exclaimed in shock over her co-worker's behavior. Her emerald eyes looked on in horror as the towering black woman pulled a curious looking device from her purse and pointed it directly at her! "Serina, what are you doin..." she mouthed, but was cut-off as she rapidly dwindled in size, and in no time found herself utterly dwarfed by Serina's pumps!

This proved too much for the diminutive redhead to take in, and her knees trembled and soon she collapsed onto the stall's filthy floor. Serina reached down, and effortlessly gathered the tiny delicate creature up with her massive fingers and brought her up to her face for a closer look at her new butt-slave. "My goodness, you are even more Lilly white than Vickie was", Serina breathed as she rolled the girl's pasty body over in her ebony hand.

"Why are you doing this?!" Gwen squeaked in terror, as Serina's hot and humid breathe washed over her.

"It ain't nuthin' personal, shug. I just got to be sure I get the promotion that I should have received to begin with." Serina explained.

Gwen got down on her knees in Serina's palm and began to plead with her in a high-pitched squeak, "I-I promise I w-won't get in your way! Please make me big again! I won't tell anyone, and y-you can have the p-promotion. Please!"

"I'm sorry, but I dunno if I can trust you on that." Serina replied. "Besides, there is no buttons on this gizmo to undo the shrinking. I'm afraid you gonna be stuck that way forever."

On hearing this, Gwen's heart immediately sank in her chest and she began to cry out of despair.

"Hey, look on the bright side. You and me are gonna be getting a lot closer and more intimate, and I promise I'll be more careful with you then I was with that racist bitch Vickie." Serina said with a laugh. "Now, you won't need any clothes where you're going, so take them off."

Gwen simply curled up into a fetal position and continued her sobbing.

"I said strip! Bitch, you better learn to obey your master!" Serina shouted angrily.

Serina's loud shouting terrified Gwen so much it caused her to lose control of her bladder (which she had intended to empty in the stall anyway), which became evident as a growing wet spot appeared on her skirt and began to form a puddle beneath her. "Looks like you're gonna have to get out of those clothes now anyway," Serina said.

"Here, let me help you." Serina said as she pinched Gwen's skirt and blouse between her powerful fingers and ripped both of them off as effortlessly as if they were tissue paper. The tiny white woman was now more or less completely naked, except for her satin bra and panties, which Serina was afraid to remove herself due to the risk of injuring her slave. "Take off the bra and panties, and show me your goods," Serina ordered in a tone much gentler than she had used moments earlier. Serina grinned broadly as the puny redhead slowly began to unhook her bra as commanded.

Gwen literally shook with fear as she pulled off her blue satin panties and dropped the sopping garment onto the vast surface of her co-worker's palm. She couldn't understand how any of this could be real, and thought (or at least hoped) that she would wake up at any moment and find herself in bed with the arms of her fiancee wrapped around her; but for now this nightmare continued. She knew what it was like to feel small, especially in the presence of Serina, but nothing had ever compared to this feeling. Being naked only made it worse. She wished she could shrink even further, preferably into oblivion, or at least small enough to escape the enormous brown eyes of her ebony captor.

"Mmmm, you look like a tasty little morsel" Serina purred as she looked over her tiny slave. No longer did she see Gwen as a co-worker or a human being, but as a toy that existed solely for her pleasure and amusement. She licked her lips and then proceeded to smother her tiny victim in the largest kiss the world had ever known.

Gwen's screaming renewed as an enormous pair of lips descended and smothered her in their soft warm moistness.  She instantly found herself buried in complete darkness as her nude body was flattened between Serina's palm and pillowy lips - each of them now larger than her entire body! Beneath this weight, Gwen could neither move nor even breathe, and feared she would be crushed like an insect.

After a moment Serina terminated the titanic kiss, but she was amused to discover Gwen'a shrunken form remained stuck to her lips like a bug on fly paper. She giggled softly as she viewed the comical scene in the restroom mirror. Poor Gwen's tiny pale body was plastered face-first against her sexy female lips, and despite her apparent struggles she seemed to be unable to free herself from this sticky situation. Serina also had an opportunity to look over her new toy from behind, but she wasn't impressed by the tiny creature's scrawny flat ass which was far inferior to her own well-endowed back side. Nevertheless, Gwen's creamy white body was looking increasingly appetizing...

Without a word Serina brought her lip into her mouth and swept the tiny female into her mouth using her tongue. She paused briefly to savor the feeling of her tiny slave struggling to crawl on the waterbed-like surface of her tongue. Tiny Gwen didn't really taste like much of anything on her taste buds, but there was  the delicious taste of power and lust that came from the knowing that a former coworker had been reduced to bite-sized proportions, and that she could end this individual's insignificant life with a simple gulp or a closure of her enormous pearly gates upon her puny body. She also wanted to make sure her victim realized this too, and she had no qualms with toying with her to help that reality sink in.

***

Gwen brushed her crimson hair away from her forehead to try and make some sense of this horrifying situation. Her eyes were blurred from a combination of tears and the other woman's spit, which made it difficult to see at first. She was inside Serina's mouth; on her tongue to be precise, and was surrounded by a wall of teeth, each of them the size of television sets! She found herself gasping in the hot, humid, recycled air that gave some hint of Serina's breakfast. But what shocked her most of all was not what she seen inside the mouth, but rather what lay directly outside...

As Gwen looked out of the massive oral cavern in which she was imprisoned, she observed the restroom mirror and the reflection of herself inside Serina'a mouth. She could also see more of Serina's Amazonian 6ft 1 body, with it's thick beautiful curves and dark ebony features. She looked up and eventually locked onto Serina's gargantuan brown eyes, and to her horror she could see that the giantess was looking back at her through the reflection! A chill of dread pierced her spine and she began to convulse in terror.

***

Serina's opened lips curled slightly into a knowing smile, as she watched the tiny bug on her tongue become terrified and intimidated by her powerful gaze. She had achieved the desired effect, and decided she didn't need to remain in the ladies restroom any longer. She snapped her jaws shut and departed back to her office where she had some work to catch up on. She began to type away at her desk, but the time flew by as she played around with the tiny prisoner inside her mouth. Sometimes she would swirl the helpless girl around with her tongue; other times she would suck on her like a jolly rancher; and yet other times she would let the poor slave rest up before the next wave of batterings and saliva baths.

After awhile, Serina paused to look at the clock and was disappointed that her next break was still an hour away. Grumblings in her stomach told her that the bagel and coffee she'd eaten with Janis earlier in the morning had done all that it could to stave off her hunger. It didn't take long for Serina to begin to seriously consider the creamy morsel conveniently tucked inside of her mouth as a snack to help tide her over until she could have a proper meal.

Of course, this would obviously mean an untimely death for Gwen, who would be drafted against her will to become said snack. But by now, Serina had long crossed the barrier between good and evil, and there was no turning back. Even if she had  wanted to, there was no known way to reverse the shrinking process, and even if she could Gwen would have her arrested. No, she had accepted that sooner or later she would end up dead anyway. She just expected Gwen's would die lost deep inside her black ass, just as Ms. Blaine already had. But she rationalized that it would be alright, because the shrinking doo-hickey that Janis' husband invented could always provide her with unwilling recruits to experiment with. In that regard, Gwen was nothing special and could easily be replaced. Maybe after work, she would meet up with Janis and the two of them could find more victims.....

Serina opened her mouth and plucked out the shrunken redhead to look her over one last time. It was immediately apparent that the hours inside her mouth had taken a huge toll on the traumatized young woman. Physically and mentally Gwen was an absolute wreck, broken and humiliated to a point that even years of counselling couldn't cure. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you, because I'm afraid I'm gonna eat you!" Serina shouted, and then promptly shoved the screaming woman into her gaping maw one final time.

The feisty morsel fought back with renewed vigor to fend back the whale-sized tongue which sought to push her toward her doom! Serina giggled internally over the battle going on inside of her mouth. Her tongue was much larger and stronger to the teeny girl, and the outcome was already decided before it began, but the struggle provided her with much entertainment; if only all of her meals could fight back like this!

The puny white woman fought like a wild tiger to defend every millimeter of space that the colossal tongue pried away from her, but in the end it was a futile battle, and Serina soon had Gwen teetering on the edge of her esophagus. Serina immediately gulped down, and Gwen's screams reverberated within her esophagus as powerful muscles pushed the struggling morsel ever deeper into her waiting gullet. But Gwen's progress came to an end half-way down, as the tiny redhead managed to halt her descent with her bare feet and hands!

"Oh no you don't, bitch!" Serina said as she began to gulp down saliva to try to force the tiny woman down. Bucketfuls of Serina's spit rained down on the tiny redhead who was fighting for her life to stay away from the corrosive acid below. But this wasn't much different than what she had went through before, and she was able to hold on, and surprisingly even managed to climb up a little.

For Serina, this wouldn't do. She had already made up her mind that Gwen would become her snack, and she wasn't about to take no for an answer. She walked over to the water cooler and got herself a cup full of cold water, and then quickly chugged it down. Milliseconds later, a great wave of cold water slammed into Gwen like a Tsunami, and cast her violently into the foul depths of Serina's gut.

Gwen choked and sputtered as her head popped out of the dark and terrible sea into which she had plunged. Ironically, the tidal wave of cold water which finally forced her down her also diluted down the stomach acids to a point where they were manageable - for the moment. But there was no longer any hope of survival or escape, as she had been condemned to a slow and agonizing death from being digested alive, and becoming transformed into her coworker's poop.

Time passed by as Serina resumed her work, but her thoughts never strayed far from her stomach and the tiny snack she could feel swimming around within. In time, the powerful acids rebuilt themselves and Gwen began to thrash about in agony. Serina had to excuse herself to the ladies room once more, but this time it was so she could masturbate. After fingering herself into numerous orgasms, the sensations inside of her faded, and eventually ceased all together. Serina did the best she could to regain her composure, before returning back to her work.

She could relax in knowing that she was now certain to be promoted, thanks to her body's natural processes bringing about the deaths of those who stood in her way. Tomorrow whatever remained of Gwen would be flushed down into the sewer, just as Vickie had been. Still, Serina was a little sad that Gwen was gone. She knew she would miss her jokes and amiable personality around the office in the days and weeks that would follow, but comforted herself in knowing that, in a way at least, Gwen would forever be a part of her.