- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the second chapter I had written, and the 7th overall for the Murder Most Foul story. I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

Murder Most Foul Part 7

by Chozo

 

Later that evening, Janis opened the door to find a cheerful Serina towering before her, and practically grinning from ear to ear. "I take it everything went according to plan?" asked Janis with a smile of her own.

"Oh yeah! And let me tell you, she sure was yummy!" replied Serina, as she rubbed her stomach "Damn, I wish I had about a dozen more of creamy white little morsels like her to gulp down!"

On hearing that, Janis herself started to grin ear to ear. She was happy her friend was really getting into this. She had dreamed about Serina devouring and tormenting tiny victims ever since her husband's shrinking concept was first conceived, and now the dream had become a reality. She sat down and listened intently as her friend described in detail the cruel tormenting she put he r coworker through, before swallowing her whole into her ebony stomach. The story was making her excited and more than a little wet inside her panties.

"I wish I could have seen it happen. I would have loved to see that woman scream as she was forced between your sexy lips against her will, and then washed down into your tummy." said Janis with her eyes wide.

"Really?" replied Serina. "Well, maybe next time you can do the honors and shove some poor person in for me!" she chuckled. "There will be a next time, right?"

"Oh, most definitely! I think we've eliminated pretty much all of our enemies and rivals, so who does that leave? I guess we are just gonna have to start shrinking random bystanders now."

"Fine by me!" Serina said with a laugh. "But here, I'll let you do the honors."  and with that Serina handed the gun back over to her friend.

Janis tucked the device into her pants pocket and began to put her shoes on. "Rob might come home any minute, so it would be nice if we could have some shrunken treats ready to surprise him with! Come on!" she shouted as she headed out into the approaching twilight. Her friend Serina wasted no time in running out after her in the hunt for more human toys to shrink. The two women hopped into Janis' car, and sped off in search of prey. Janis decided the mall would make the ideal hunting ground, and steered the vehicle in that direction. She parked in the first available place, and the two of them quickly exited the car.

"What do you say we head on over to the food court and get a bite to eat?" Janis asked with a wink.

The two women swaggered through the mall until they arrived at the dining area. There was a certain table tucked away in a corner where they frequently sat together when they went shopping and would spend a good deal of time chit-chatting about various female things. This time, however, they were very much annoyed to find the table was occupied by a group of well-dressed Asian men, who seemed to be discussing important business matters. In the past they would have simply had to find a new place to sit, but now thanks to the shrinking device invented by Janis' husband, they didn't have to tolerate it - and they wouldn't.

"Pardon me, gentlemen, but are these seats taken?" Janis asked nonchalantly, as she pulled the device from her pocket.

Without even waiting for an answer, Janis casually aimed and fired the shrinking gun at the three men. Before any of them had even the slightest clue what was going on they had been irreversibly dwindled in stature to  a mere inch or two.  Their seats had been transformed into vast platforms of dark plastic. High above them loomed the imposing form of the two women, whose faces were as large and distant as great clouds crowning the tops of the tall mountains that were their bodies. One of the giants began to bend down toward's one of the terrified businessmen....

***

Kunichi wailed in terror as the largest woman he had ever seen (even before he had shrunk) lowered her African face down to the level of the vast surface on which he sat. The imposing ebony giant was beautiful, yet also frightening to look upon. Her thick lips curled upwards in a cruel grin, which barred her boulder-sized teeth menacingly. "Please do not devour me!" Kunichi screamed in his native tongue, as he began to scoot away from the giant face.

***

Serina couldn't understand a word of the tiny shrieks and squeaks coming from the shrunken businessman who had so rudely occupied her favorite seat. "Don't worry baby, I think this seat is big enough for the both of us. Plenty of room here for your tiny little ass and my big black booty to share!"  She laughed, and pulled the seat away from the table. She then nonchalantly plopped her phat ass down with complete disregard for the safety of the seat's current occupant.

***

Kunichi fell forward as the massive seat was pulled away beneath him by the giant black woman.  He had just enough time to reorient himself and look upwards to see the largest female ass the world had ever seen, hurtling towards him like a comet on a collision course with the Earth! It happened so quickly, that poor Kunichi didn't even have enough time to scream out before the fleshy half-spheres of the woman's big ass slammed down on him. To say the least, the soft, yet unbearably heavy impact knocked the wind from of his lungs, as well as shattered many of his fragile little bones.

Amazingly, by some miracle he had not yet been killed - although he had been quite literally flattened, and was now in excruciating pain. Any long-term hope he had of surviving depended on being restored to normal size and taken to a hospital, but considering what the cruel woman had just done, it seemed very unlikely she would provide such help. As he gasped for breath in his crushing prison, a foul smell filled his nostrils, and revealed the secret of how he had miraculously survived. To put it simply, Kunichi had the fortune (or perhaps misfortune) of being on situated on a part of the seat that had found itself directly under the valley of Serina's prodigious ass crack. Ironically, if Serina's ass had been smaller, Kunichi would probably have been squashed like a grape, but because her ass was so large, it meant she had a proportionately large crack to go with it, and this became Kunichi's refuge - as well as his hell - for the remainder of his life.

Kunichi struggled for every atom of oxygen he could find. The cavern of the giant's crack meant he wouldn't suffocate right away, but the air he did find was very poor quality, and overpowered his nose and lungs with the rank stench of Serina's sweltering ass. To make matters worse, Serina hadn't showered since her colossal shit earlier that day, so traces of shit were still present, and made the humid stagnant air even more revolting. The cheesy smell burned his senses, and caused him to struggle frantically against the cushioned bulk that crushed down all over him.

Despite his efforts, Kunichi could scarcely budge the soft fabric of Serina's pants, let alone the mammoth booty they contained. In fact, his struggles were so feeble that Serina couldn't even feel them. She assumed he had been crushed to death the instant she sat down, and didn't give him another thought. She soon completely forgot about the tiny man beneath her butt.

***

"That was awesome!" Janis said with a grin, after watching Serina plop her big butt down on the tiny man. "I almost envy him to die under such a perfect ass." she laughed. "Almost."

"You gotta make bugs know their place." Serina said smiling. "You think I'm gonna politely wait for a bug to get out of my seat? It's his responsibility to move out of my way! Anyways, hows about you show that little bug in your seat who's boss? Squish him under those sweet cakes of yours!"

"And ruin my pants with a blood stain?" laughed Janis. "The little bastard isn't worth it, but I'll make sure he pays somehow!" and with that, she reached down and roughly grabbed onto the bug-sized man.  She set the frightened man down on the table, and then loomed her face over him gawkingly. "Just what the hell were you doing sitting in MY site, little man?!" Janis demanded. The tiny businessman fell onto his behind then raised up his arm, as if to shield himself from the billboard-sized face. Janis and Serina couldn't help but break out into laughter at the high pitched squeaks and shrieks that followed. "He sounds like one of those Chipmunks!" laughed Janis.

"Yeah," laughed Serina. "Maybe we should name him Alvin. Hey, Alvin! Where's your friends Simon and Theodore?" Serina asked, poking the tiny man with her long fingernail. "Oh yeah, that's right," she chuckled. "I already squished one of them under my fine black ass!" Janis reached over to the seat next to her and grabbed onto the third man and deposited him on  the table next to his friend. "Well, it looks like we got Simon, at least." she said, referring to the man's spectacles.

As the two women laughed at their jokes, "Alvin" pulled a tiny black wallet from his pocket, and produced a thick wad of cash, which he held up as an offering to the giants. "Please! Take this money and let me go. Make me big again!" he screamed, but all that came out was incomprehensible mouse squeaks to the ears of Janis and Serina.

"Aww! How cute! Looks like Lil' Alvin here is offering us some money in exchange for his freedom," said Serina. "What do you say, Jan? Should we take him up on his offer?" Serina then reached her large ebony hand over to the tiny Asian man, and carefully pinched the wad of cash between her shovel-sized fingernails. The tiny man screamed in horror, fearing his hand would be sliced off by the massively large painted nails. Fortunately for him, that wasn't the case, but hundreds of dollars worth of cash was ripped away, however.

"Damn it!" Serina exclaimed, destroying the money with even the gentlest effort to transport it.

"Wouldn't have done you any good anyway," Janis sighed. "Rob has so far only been able to shrink things. He still hasn't found a way to make things big, or to even reverse things that had been shrunk."

"Yeah, I know," sighed Serina. "Its just.. I could have used that money to pay off my bills."

"Don't worry about a thing, babe." Janis smiled reassuringly. "Soon enough Robert will have the company firmly in the palm of his hand, and then all three of us will be rolling in cash."

 Serina's eyes lit up. "Whoa! No foolin'? Holy Jeezus, you're the best friend anyone could ever have."
 
 Janis leaned over and placed her hand on her friend's thigh. "Don't mention it, sweetie."
 
 "Christ, now I feel kinda bad for doing poor Gwen in like that." Serina said, placing her hand on her firm ebony belly. "She sure was tasty, though."
 
Janis laughed. "She's definitely gone to a better place. Even a perfect goddess like you has to eat; Gwen should consider herself fortunate to be eaten by such a beautiful Nubian goddess as yourself. I mean, if I really had to be eaten, I'd want it to be by you."

Serina's face cracked into an enormous grin that stretched from one ear to the next. "That's real sweet, Jan. You would make a yummy snack, but I ain't gonna eat ya. For one thing, I'd lose my bestest friend in the whole world."

Janis giggled. "I don't want to be eaten; I'm just saying that if I had to be, you know? Seriously, I'd rather be the one doing the eating." she said, and turned her gaze to the frightened men in front of her. "Looks like there's one for each of us." Janis winked.

"Great, because I sure am hungry!" Serina said, running her tongue across her sharp teeth. "But hey Jan, there's something I'm curious about first."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"Well, you said the shrinker thing can't grow shrunken things back to normal, right? Well, I was wondering if something that had already been shrunk could be shrunk even further, or if there was some limit to how small something could become."

"Hmm, I don't see why not." replied Janis. "Let's find out on one of our little Guinea pigs... opps, or should I say Guinea Chipmunks?" Without hesitation, Janis fished the device from her pocket and positioned the business end of it so that it was pointed at one of the hapless shrinkees.

***

Tomio's business partner, Kaito, was a mere 10 yards away on the vast bistro table one which they were placed. He watched in vain as his equally diminutive friend was singled out and targeted once again by the giant's and their ray. There was the familiar green light, and within the blink of an eye Tomio had dwindled once again! Kaito was astounded to see the unfortunate man had become as small in relation to himself as either of them had been to the strange women.

Tomio looked over to him, pleadingly, as if there was something that Kaito could do to help him. Unfortunately, Kaito was powerless to do anything to oppose the will of these giant women who had so callously done this horrible thing to them! And what had become of poor Kunichi? Kaito thought he should move over to the even tinier man to try to protect him somehow, but his body had become petrified with fear, and wouldn't budge. He could do nothing to save this fellow human being from what was about to happen...

***

"That's some fucked up shit!" exclaimed Serina, who nearly jumped from her chair in excitement. "I can barely even see the little guy now." The two women leaned in, and hovered their enormous faces over the tiny bugs for a closer look. Sure enough, the tiny Japanese businessman was still where they left him, albeit now roughly the same size as a crumb or grain of sand. In fact, they watched in amusement as he struggled to crawl across the many small textures and imperfections that you only notice when you look very closely at a surface. If they'd left him alone, odds are he would probably go unnoticed, and only ever be in real danger if someone were to inadvertently place their meals on top of him, or unknowingly wipe him away when the table was cleaned off. But Serina and Janis had no intention of leaving him alone.

"So what are we going to do with him?" asked Janis, brushing some of her black hair from her face. "We can't grow him back, and he's too small to do much with."

"Yeah, but he's so tiny and cuuuute. It be fun to keep him as a little pet and have him crawl around on my big body." said Serina, dreamily.

"Don't be silly, babe. He'd end up lost on you and you'd never find him again.  Why don't you just eat him for my viewing pleasure?" grinned Janis.

"Alright then. Ain't much meat on him, he ain't even bite-size, but I sure love to snack on tiny people!" Serina said, moving her face in even closer. She focused her dark brown eyes on the teensy morsel in front of her, so that all of her attention was now exclusively on him. She loved to tease and torment her food, and she was becoming an expert at it.

***

Tomio though things couldn't get more terrifying than they already were. Being shrunk to a bug and once again to the size of a crumb was terrifying in and of itself, but having the faces of two giant women (whom he didn't even know!) hovered over him and staring directly at him was even more unnerving. It made him want to curl into a fetal position, or find some hole or crevice on this accursed table to hide in to escape their gaze.

The black woman in particular frightened him the most, because the way she looked at him was not unlike how one would look at a luscious dessert - and when you're as small as he was, you don't want to be looked at in that way! Tomio's fears were further justified when her astronomical African face descended even closer, and she pursed up her large ebony lips. Her purplish lips were so enormous and so close, that every minute detail was easily discernible to tiny Tomio. Between her lips was a vast dark cavern surrounded by pearly white teeth, each of them the size of an automobile.

Tomio lifted his neck and directed his gaze past her intimidating mouth, past her nose, until finally pausing on her dark brown eyes. Each of them were as large as swimming pools! Tomio shook in fear beneath their gaze. Tomio was so tiny and so far away that at least the giantess couldn't see him quiver, but this was of no comfort to him whatsoever. He slowly started to back away from the face...

He wouldn't get far before he felt himself being pulled back by a powerful suction force. The enormous puckered lips began sucking in copious amounts of air like a vacuum, and he was being pulled in as well! The powerful hurricane forced him to the ground, and his body began sliding forwards towards the woman's waiting maw. in a state of panic, Tomio frantically began to claw at the receding surface of the table, in an attempt to grab onto something, anything, that would save him from being sucked into the black woman's mouth. All around, a cyclone of crumbs and other debris (some as large as boulders!) were lifted up and sucked off into the same void where he was heading.

Tomio tried to scream, but the giant woman's greedy lips literally stole all his air and made even breathing an impossible feat. He turned back one last time to see his business partner, Kaito, watching this spectacle with an expression of shock and horror. Kaito was comparatively a giant to Tomio, and so he was in no danger of being sucked in, but the powerful hurricane of air that Serina was sucking into her lips did manage to suck the glasses from Kaito's face, and also tugged fiercely on his clothes and hair. This was the last thing Tomio seen before he was lifted off the table and sucked into Serina's lips, a fraction of a second later...

Tomio had nearly passed out when he felt his body slam into something. Moments later, the hurricane subsided and he was finally able to breathe again, though his body was stuck against whatever slimy surface he had collided with. He was surrounded in complete darkness, and couldn't see where he was, but he knew he had to be somewhere within the black woman's body...

***

Serina watched in amusement as the tiny man flailed and struggled in vain as she sucked him up with her lips, as if he were a snowflake in winter. Then she snapped her mouth shut, trapping him inside of herself for all eternity. He was so tiny that she couldn't taste or even feel him at all, but she didn't care, just so long as she had him. "Mmm, yum yummy!" she said and let out a mock burp as she patted her stomach.

Janis had watched the scene unfold in front of her, and had apparently become aroused by it. At some point, her hand had went underneath the table and was busy rubbing her crotch through her pants. "MMM, fuck that was hot!" she said huskily.

"Glad you enjoyed the show." Serina grinned. "What about, uh, Simon here? Shit! Looks like I sucked off his glasses too!" she laughed.

"I'm as horny as fuck, so I want him to strip for me." Janis said, still rubbing at her crotch. "You hear me little man? Unless you want to end up like your little friend, you better strip for us!"

"Yeah!" Serina exclaimed, slamming her fist down on the table next to him. "You better get naked, you little shit, and you better not disappoint."

***

Kaito understood what the giant women were demanding of him, but he was (understandably) trembling in fear, and very slow in shedding his clothing. Nevertheless, he did comply as best he could, with the hope he might somehow survive this ordeal. Moments later, he had stripped down to only his boxers, and stood shivering from a combination of being both cold and nervous. Unfortunately, his giant tormentors were not satisfied with this, and demanded he remove his boxers as well.

With greater embarrassment and reluctance than ever before, Kaito awkwardly shimmied his boxers down to his ankles. He hoped this would finally satisfy the women, and they would finally either let him go or put him out of his misery. But as he looked up to the face of the giant white woman, he discovered, to his dismay, that her expression was one of utter disappointment and disgust.

***

"What the fuck?!" Janis said, referring to the man's minuscule penis. Naturally, being cold and frightened would make any man's genitalia diminish, and being shrunken certainly didn't help matters either. But cruel Janis had no patience for such things. She wanted to see a penis that was worth viewing, and wasn't the least sympathetic to the tiny man's plight. But then again, neither was Serina.

Whereas Janis seemed angered and disgusted by the tiny genitals, Serina simply broke out into a fit of laughter at how dinky they were -- even for an inch tall man. "Those are definitely some Chipmunk nuts alright!" she laughed, pointing down at the humiliated man's speck-sized scrotum. "Come on, Jan, the tiny thing is probably just scared."  Then she moved in with her long painted finger and began to poke gently at the tiny balls.

But Janis was still not amused. She lowered her beautiful enormous face down to his level and spoke coldly, "Your pathetic little dick belongs to me now, but I am not impressed. But, I'm as horny as hell and you're conveniently here, so... looks like today's your lucky day, little bug." She paused to look around to see if the coast was clear, then slipped a hand beneath the table and undid the button on her tight white pants. "I'm going to feed you to my hungry cunt!" she said in an aroused tone of voice.

The tiny man began to scream as two well-manicured female fingers swooped down out of nowhere and plucked his naked form off the table, as if he were fruit plucked from a vine. Janis quickly maneuvered her captive beneath the table towards her unbuttoned crotch area, then nonchalantly deposited him there, atop the gusset of her partially exposed panties. The tiny human landed with a soft thump upon the moistening satin material, sending shivers of pleasure through Janis' body.

The tiny being let out a squeak of terror as an index finger the size of a tree trunk pressed down on him, flattening him into the silky material. The finger receded, giving him just enough time to breathe before it returned, and began rolling his shrieking form into the folds of the gusset. His puny senses became increasingly overpowered by the robust aroma of female sex as he was pushed deeper and deeper into the depths of Janis' panties. Before long, he had been pushed so far inside that he found himself crawling like a bug on a strange and sticky new area, which he correctly guessed as his captress' genitalia.

Serina watched in astonishment as her friend's eyes began to glaze over and her breathing became heavy. It was obvious Janis' was becoming very aroused by forcing the little pipsqueak inside of her cunt. Seeing her like this made Serina become aroused as well, and she began to long for another shrunken person of her own to torture and play with. "Fuck, Jan. I think I need to get me a little pussy toy of my own!"

Janis was too wrapped up in her own experience at the moment to respond to what Serina had said. But she realized that unless she wanted to have an orgasm right in the middle of public, she needed to get moving as quickly as possible. So without regard for the well-being of her tiny victim, she placed her massive thumb directly over his diminutive body and pressed down on him unmercifully, forcing the squirming worm deeply into her hot sticky hole. She sat there panting, trying to stave off an orgasm before closing her thighs together. "Alright Serina, we need to get somewhere private, ASAP!"

"Alright. Let's get going, then." Serina said as she stood from her chair.

It was at this moment that Janis remembered the tiny shrunken man who had been on that very seat when her friend had sat down. She looked down, but the poor man was nowhere to be seen! Janis then looked over to the seat of Serina's sweat pants, where a good amount of material had been sucked into her deep crack. Janis shuddered in excitement on realizing that the  man must have been sucked into the crack along with the material! Amazingly, Serina didn't even seem to notice the tiny man was stuck in her crack -- she had completely forgotten about his existence by now.  Janis just followed her friend, mesmerized by the back and forth swishing of the massive ass cheeks as they headed back to the car. They still needed to shrink up just a few more toys to surprise Rob with when he got home. It was really shaping up to be a fun night for the three of them...

End of Part 7