- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is an additional part of Chapter 7 that Bytsize himself had written recently. Hopefully he will get around to writing more in the future...

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part 7B
by Bytsize

Walking with the tiny struggling businessman in her most private location caused Janis to orgasm as she followed behind the magnificent Serina. Watching the giant butt cheeks of her curvy friend chewing up the little man wedged in the hellish space between them, did not help calm her nerves one bit. When Serina bent low, without missing a step, to pick up a piece of crystal jewelry off the floor of the mall, the tiny screaming man appeared for just an instant before being swallowed again within the humid depths of that massive ebony booty; his broken form glued somehow to the uncaring black woman’s sweat pants. Janis tightened up right there in an incredibly powerful orgasm; her muscles pumped and smashed her helpless captive, she could feel him being forced even deeper within her shuddering love chasm. Serina turned and saw her friend fighting hard to stand still and upright, her eyes closed in obvious pleasure.

When Janis regained her composure, she opened her eyes afraid of what she night find. The first thing she saw was the smiling face of her friend staring at her with a shit eating grin.

I guess the rush to leave is over hunh? Serina said coyly.

Mmmmmm… yeah...it...is...now, ooooh yeah! But I think I lost my little toy for good; I might need a miracle to get him back out, said Janis mockingly.

Oh honey, nothing a little white vinegar won’t cure.

Yeah, I guess I can take care of that tomorrow morning, or after tonight’s party.

Honey, turn around and look in the window; you are gonna love the shit out of this!

Janis slowly spun about under Serina’s careful direction and did see one heck of a rare site; the Manolo Blahnik’s in the store window she faced were under $500; this bore some careful investigation by both ladies. Serina got in front of Janis again and went inside the posh boutique first. The greeter opened the door for the ladies, smiling, she asked if they might like a frosty beverage, and pointed at some very pretty bottles inside a cooler next to her work station. They both took something that looked expensive and began to gaze at all the luxurious imported footwear that surrounded them both. Like kids in a candy store, the lust for designer shoes temporarily eclipsed the need for more play toys.

The ladies took adjoining seats and waited for a salesman to finish with the other customer. Before that happened, an incredibly good looking young man appeared from the back room, and came right over; introducing himself as Rodney. He started in with Serina, removing her shoes like they were a divine treasure, carefully placing them aside: he began staring at her feet. Serina caught this and was about to call him on it, when he looked her in the eye and asked, “Size seven and half, with a medium width Ms.?”

Why yes, that is correct; did you get that by just looking at my feet?

We are trained that way ladies, this way we never have to place a cold and impersonal foot measuring devices against our customers foot; besides, it’s more “intimate” this way.

I’m in a “RED” mood, my good man, bring me out some of your most alluring red high heels to try on. Serina looked at him with her best “come on big boy” look; the young man disappeared into the back again.

Serina, I thought I had better tell you that little seat hogging guy was still alive and trapped between your butt cheeks; I saw him moving just before we came in here, so act accordingly.

A naughty smile appeared on the ebony beauties face, it was replaced with a strained look and the unmistakable sound of a small but not so silent fart issuing forth from beneath her seated ass; she wiggled and ground her ass into the seat as her gas squeezed out; effectively depriving her captive of the last his oxygen. He died a few moments later, his face locked in a painful expression as his lungs filled with her nasty gas, and nothing else; nearly every bone in his body was broken at that point.

Fortunately it was several minutes before Rodney returned with Serina’s red collection, or he might have been engulfed in the cloud of noxious gas.

Damn girl! How can such a beautiful ass make such a nasty stink?

Must be all that BBQ pork I had last night, or maybe it was the baked black beans and coleslaw I had with it. I just wish I had that cheating bastard of an ex boy friend stuffed up my hole; I’d really love to feel his final moments end while I held him in through these belly blasts.

Hey Serina, look around us, how many people in this store right now?

Looks like 2 men and five women to me.

That is what I count as well, I wonder what would happen if we took them all home with us for tonight; we might even get some free footwear in the bargain.

Sounds good to me girl! Uh quiet, here comes Rodney.

The clerk returned with a large pile of designer boxes, every major name one could think of was present, plus a few that were not so familiar. In another moment, the three were joined by the other salesman, he introduced himself as Gary. Gary knelt before Janis and, with a gleam in his deep blue eyes, asked, how may I serve you Miss?

I’d like to see what you have in black patent leather ankle strap sandals; I want at least a three inch heel, double straps if you have them.

Give me a moment my dear…

Call me Janis, please.

Yes Janis, give me just a moment, and it will be my great pleasure to be at your service.

Janis just looked at Gary, fighting the urge to shrink him and swallow his gorgeously muscled ass alive; a smirk was all she allowed herself, as he went towards the store room.

Serina told Rodney that she would take the two pairs of pumps he had showed her first, he really knew what she wanted; he really knew what looked best on her too. Serina was starting to desire this man, a man who seemed to know her every need, a man who had a great fashion sense and a kinky, yet stylish flair for knowing Serina’s frame of mind.

The peacefully happy mood, was unexpectedly shattered, when two loud and obnoxious heroine addict looking model types, strutted their way into the boutique with an entourage of five underlings in tow. Just the sight of their haughty expressions made Serina and Janis’ blood boil with rage; not to mention they destroyed the fun the ladies were having by their noisy arrival.

Serina grabbed the shrink device and began to fire it at the new arrivals; unfortunately, she had forgotten Rodney already and done so in front of him; she had no choice now but to shrink him as well.

Janis began to scoop up the miniature people and place them safely in her purse. Serina had made the move to shrink the door greeter. The agile young woman was in the process of jumping over the counter near the door as Serina fired, hitting her in mid air; Serina accidentally fired twice at her target, and she disappeared in mid air.

The sexy ebony goddess moved towards the entrance to search for the shrunken greeter, but could not find her. She looked high and low, but saw no trace of the young woman. As Serina strained to look across the counter top near the door, she caught some tiny spec of motion beneath her gaze. Looking down, she saw the greeter, now the size of a flea.

Goodness gracious, you sure is small now honey, you better let Serina find you some place safe to stay till we can fix this problem you got.

Serina glanced towards the beverage station and saw what she needed; in a flash, she had grabbed up a shortened soda straw and returned her attention to the tiny woman in front of her. Smiling a big smile, Serina placed the end of the straw into her left nostril and brought the other end down towards the tiny greeter. The miniscule woman started to run, but Serina was too fast for her. In a loud unladylike snort that lasted about two seconds, the tiny flea sized greeter disappeared up the straw and into the black woman’s nasal cavity, never to be seen again. Serina felt something small and wriggling slide down and then disappear into the back of her throat; feeling a bit dry, she finished the beverage she had been given, washing whatever had caused that sensation, down into the depths of her curvey body.

The women were about to leave when Gary came from the back with his stack of boxes. They looked at each other and then Janis, retrieving the shrink device, waited for Gary to put down the shoes he was holding, only then did she fire at him. He shrunk down, and Serina went to gather him up; as she bent over, the mangled remains of the seat hogging businessman finally fell free and landed at her feet. She picked up both specimens with one hand and turned to face Janis.

Watching that little guy fall from between your killer ass cheeks was really hot, especially after the way you gassed him to death…I want him, I’m hungry, and in fact I want you to feed me both of them.

Sure baby, I’ll feed them to you, which one first?

Give me Gary first, I wanted to feel his muscled little ass wiggling down my throat since the moment I saw him.

Okay girl, you open up your pretty mouth and Serina here is going to give you something tasty to eat; now open wide.

Serina held the tiny screaming Gary over her friends waiting mouth and then released him to free fall into it. She saw the salesman bounce off of her friends tongue and disappear into the darkness beyond. She also saw the lump move down her friend’s throat, as the tiny helpless man was swallowed whole and intact, to die alone within the churning depths of this strange woman’s stomach.

The other poor flattened man was tossed into that same mouth, and Janis made some pretence at pretending to chew the smashed carcass, but soon swallowed it as well.

Picking up their personal items, along with a pair of shoes each, they casually left the store and headed for the parking lot with their evenings entertainment in hand.