- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This part actually involves only a giant man (Robert Graves) and the unfortunate circumstances involving a female co-worker at the lab. If you are offender by SW content with a Giant Man, you may want to steer clear of this chapter in particular.

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part 8
by Chozo


Meanwhile, several miles away...

Rob began punching in the command codes into the terminal at work. He'd been working his ass all night, further perfecting and refining his invention and its capabilities. He had managed to perfect a portable version (which his wife had found most entertaining!), but the main rig still had its uses, and as far as the company was concerned the portable version didn't even exist, and Rob intended to keep it that way. He had some big plans for both his invention, and for the company, and didn't want anything to jeopardize those plans. Earlier that day, Police had questioned him once again over the mysterious disappearance of Martha Clumm, but just as before, the lies he'd rehearsed had proven air-tight. How would they ever prove otherwise?

At times, his mind would often wander back to Martha's frantic struggles beneath the warm skin of his balls, and how great it felt to have her there. Too bad the bitch had decided to sink her teeth into him, which forced him to take measures that ultimately resulted in her imprisonment in his anus, and ultimate death. If she'd just submitted then she might still be alive, kept as a pet that lived in his underwear. But then again, his wife, Janis, might have gotten jealous with the discover another woman having set up shop on her husband's nuts, and that too would have resulted in an untimely end to poor Martha. He started day dreaming about what his wife might have done to the poor woman...

He was suddenly snapped out of this when someone approached him from behind. "Um, here are those reports you asked for, Mister Graves."  Robert spun around in his office chair to find one of the company's young female interns standing there holding out a stack of papers for him. "Thanks Kate," Rob said, taking the stack from the 19-year old intern. He was about to turn back to resume his work, but Kate interrupted him. "H-here's your coffee, sir. I had it made just the way you like it." she said, holding a steaming Styrofoam cup of Joe out for him.

Rob took the cup, and then looked at the young woman from over the rim of his glasses. "What has gotten into you lately?" he asked.

"W-what do you mean? Aren't I doing a good job?!" Kate asked timidly.

"It seems like you've been kissing my ass a lot this last couple of months." Rob said, plainly.

"No, I haven't." Kate said, turning her head away from Mr. Graves. Her face flushed a deeper shade of crimson. "I have not," she repeated, softly.

"I understand," Rob said putting his hand on the young woman's shoulder. He wasn't quite the top dog at the company, but he did carry a great deal of clout, and naturally could help move Kate into a permanent, and better paying position within the company. It made perfect sense that she would try to suck up to him -- especially since she and her boyfriend had their first child. In truth, he enjoyed working with her, and thought she did a very good job, regardless of her motives. But more than that, Kate was a very attractive young lady, and Rob loved how she would often flaunt her young body in tight revealing clothes, and tease him by bending over in front of him whenever  she could get away with it.

Feeling her boss' hands on her shoulder, Kate turned and looked into his eyes. She seemed to be reading his thoughts, and gauging his emotions. All of a sudden, she reached down and squeezed onto the bulge in his slacks. At first, he was startled by the 19-year old's actions, but he offered no resistance as she knelt down before him and began rolling down the zipper. Kate's beautiful blue eyes dilated in excitement as she watched the bulge in Mr. Graves' briefs expand right in front of her. Then, just like a predator attacking its prey, she swooped in and wrapped her painted lips around the bulging member!

Robert nearly jumped out of his seat at Kate's unexpected sexual maneuver. The impetuous teen hadn't moved his underwear out of the way before her attack, and as a result her glistening lips had smeared their orange coating of lipstick all over the cotton material, staining them permanently with the impression of her lips. Unfortunately, this was going to put Robert in an uncomfortable situation later on when he got home, because how would he ever be able to explain the presence of another woman's lipstick all over the crotch of his briefs? But right now, he wasn't the least worried about that. He simply reclined back in his seat and enjoyed the ride as Kate finally took the time to work his cock out of the confines of its cotton prison, and begin to give it some more direct attention...

Kate fiddled with her boss' underwear until his erect member popped out in front of her face like a jack-in-the-box. She gasped excitedly at how massive and powerful it looked, now exposed to her in all its glory. She'd long daydreamed of Mr. Graves, and what he had hiding inside of his trousers, but she wasn't expecting him to have been this big! It was at least 2 inches longer than that of her boyfriend, and made her ever more envious of Mrs. Graves. She quickly wrapped her lips around the engorged organ, without bothering to ask for permission. Mr. Graves offered no resistance, as she skillfully brought him to a quick and copiously gooey explosion within her mouth...

Rob sat there panting in disbelief as his spent organ slowly settled back down, which wasn't easy thanks to Kate running her fingers along its shaft playfully. "I bet it would be fun to ride that rocket to the stars," she whispered softly.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Rob asked incredulously.

"What?" said Kate. "Why would it be a problem? We've had nothing but success lately reversing the process in the experiments."

"Yes, but those experiments involved inanimate objects!" Rob exclaimed. "I won't allow it. I care about you too much to put your life in jeopardy. What if we can't ever grow you back again?"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take," replied Kate.

"But I'm not willing to take that risk. I'm the only one who knows the machine's codes, and I forbid it," Rob shouted.

At that moment, Kate looked him in the eye and smirked. "But you were willing to take that risk with Martha."

Robert Grave's face went pale and a chill ran down his spine. He didn't know how, but somehow the young intern knew about what he did to Martha Clumm. If she knew, why didn't she report him to the police? Perhaps she already had, and maybe she was now wearing a wire in order to record his confession... He couldn't be sure, but he had to consider his response carefully. Licking his lips, he spoke. "W-what are you talking about, Kate? No one knows what happened to poor Martha. She disappeared under mysterious circumstances."

"Oh, I know what happened to Ms. Clumm!" Kate said with a grin. "And I know you do too." There was a pause where Kate allowed this revelation to sink in. Rob was utterly at a loss for words, and wasn't sure if his young intern was trying to blackmail him somehow. If it was a promotion she wanted, he could definitely help her out. But how could he ever trust that she wouldn't stab him in the back later on?

"Relax, boss. I'm with you 100%!" Kate said with a giggle. "That Martha was an annoying bitch who didn't know when to shut her mouth. To be honest, it's much nicer around here with her gone."

Robert sighed. "Alright, Kate. What is it you want from me?"

"I told you, Mr. Graves. Shrink me down and let me ride that mustang between your legs! You did it to Martha, so why can't you do it with me?"

Rob sighed again. "Alright, I did it. But I did it to get rid of the bitch. There, you happy? I don't want to get rid of you though, because I like you."

Kate grinned broadly. "And I like you too, Mr. Graves. That's why I didn't say nothing when the fuzz asked if I knew anything." She winked. "Although, I do remember seeing Ms. Clumm being dropped into the front of your trousers about a week or so back. That's the last I seen of the poor woman."

"You know Katie, you really are something else." Rob laughed in relief. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you become a permanent part of my staff."

"Oh, and what sort of 'staff' might that be? The one in your pants?" Kate said, sticking her tongue out teasingly.


"Alright," Rob relented. "If you really want to go through with this, and are aware of the risks, then I guess I can shrink you down for a bit. But please keep in mind the reversal process hasn't been tested on living creatures yet."

"Thanks Boss!" Katherine exclaimed, and planted an orange-colored kiss on Rob's cleanly shaven face. He watched as she ran off, and soon had herself positioned directly under the business-end of the large shrink-ray in the center of the lab. "Alright Katey, you asked for this," he sighed as he began punching in the codes that operated the machine.

The bulky prototype hummed to life, and seconds later filled the room with its now familiar ominous green glow. Unsurprisingly, Kate was nowhere to be found after the process had completed. He got out of his seat and went over in search of the shrunken intern. By now, the lab was completely silent except for the echoes of his soles impacting on the floor...

***

Katherine trembled with excitement as her body became engulfed in the green light. Moments later, the light faded and she was astounded by the vast world that now surrounded her. Everything was just the same as it had been before, only much larger! She got on her hands and knees and began to explore this vast surface, but it wasn't long before she felt the ground begin to tremble and shake beneath her. Seconds later, a man's brown leather shoe the size of the Hindenburg fell down, barely missing her by several feet!

"Mr. Graves!" she screamed up in terror at the skyscraper-like pant-leg which towered above her. She felt sick to her stomach, and was now realizing this might not be such a fun or safe idea after all. Far up in the dizzying heights of the vast lab, she could make out the face of her boss. He was looking around the platform, obviously trying to locate her shrunken form. "Look down here! I'm by your feet!" she squeaked, in an impossibly high-pitched voice. The giant man apparently heard her squeaks, and turned his face towards her. "Kate! What are you doing over here?" he boomed in a deep voice, which reverberated through her ears.

"You must have moved," Rob said as he knelt down before her. Kate's tiny heart trembled in fear as she watched a man as large as a mountain bring his gargantuan face closer to her level. "I was expecting you would be on the center of the platform. You're lucky you didn't end up smushed beneath my shoe!" he said, as he wrapped his strong masculine fingers around her delicate form.

Katherine felt intensely claustrophobic as her boss's finger closed around her, sealing her in near total darkness. There were very few things she was afraid of, but being trapped in tight places was one of those things. She had been foolish for not considering that being shrunken might have resulted in being trapped. The thought should have crossed her mind, but as she day-dreamed, she could only picture positive things. The harsh reality of being shrunk was proving to be a rude awakening for her, even though Rob had been nothing but gentle to her (so far, at least).

Rob plopped back down in his office chair, then slowly opened up his palm anxious to get a closer look at his new toy. The tiny girl squinted up at him fearfully, waiting for him to do something with her (or to her). Rob's penis stirred back to life as he contemplated the young woman, vulnerable in his powerful hand. "Well Katie, looks like you got what you asked for." he said softly, as he unzipped his trousers and let his gargantuan cock pop out once more.

The little girl bit on her lip and began to squirm around in a state of arousal, as Rob's massive index finger began poking around at her skirt. In no time, he had the skirt flipped up, exposing a pair of delicate satin panties, which he then began working on with his fingernail. Kate managed to muster only feigned resistance, as her boss rudely ripped them in half, exposing her most intimate regions (Rob considered this fair, because she had likewise ruined his underwear with her lip prints).

"Okay little bug, what am I going to do with you now?" Rob teased. "I'd shove my cock into you, but you're just too tiny. Maybe I should just shove you into my cock instead?"

Katherine shuddered; partly from fear and partly as a result of sheer sexual arousal. She'd dreamed of exploring his penis at such a minuscule scale, and now her dream was a reality. At the same time, there was the significant danger that Mr. Graves might crush her, either intentionally or on accident. It was also possible he might decide to just keep her as a tiny sex slave, or that she wouldn't even be able to grow back to normal. There were so many dangers, but these only furthered her excitement, as evident by the creaming going on between her thighs.

"So you wanted a raise?" Rob said, pulling his trousers down to his ankles. "I got a raise for you. Take care of it!" he commanded, depositing her delicate body at the base of his towering cock. The young intern squeaked in surprise as she fell with a thud into the dense growth of Mr. Graves' pubic hair. The drop had only been a few inches by normal standards, but to her it was the equivalent of several feet. Fortunately, Rob's pubes helped to soften the impact, but it still managed to knock the wind from her lungs, and left her a little shaken. Did her boss fully grasp how fragile and delicate she really was? She shuddered to think what else may be in store for her....

Nevertheless, she quickly got to her knees, and tilted her neck up at the male organ which towered before her like the leaning tower of penis. Veins as large, or even larger, than her thighs bulged out angrily from the massive shaft. She reached out and placed her feminine hand upon one of the anaconda-like blood vessels, and was awestruck by its powerful rhythmic pulsing. No doubt, every instant the massive vein pumped more blood than she had in her entire body! She attempted, in vain, to wrap her arms around the engorged shaft, but could only cover about half of its great girth. Obviously, sex in the conventional sense was out of the question.

She looked up to the distant face of Mr. Graves, and smirked at him seductively. Next, she began unbuttoning and unzipping her clothing, and then cast the garments aside into the tangled growth of Rob's pubic hairs. The giant man sighed with pleasure as she threw her milky white body against his shaft, smothering one of the bulging blood vessels in the cleavage of her creamy young breasts.

Mr. Graves just reclined back in his chair and enjoyed being spoiled by the little girl on his lap, who despite her size, was doing all the work. He had no idea what she was going to do next, so he just sat back and enjoyed the show, as he cute little naked behind swayed back in forth seductively before him. He watched as Kate placed her delicate bare feet on the base of his member, and with some effort attempted to move up his shaft like a monkey climbing a palm tree.

But after awhile, Rob had become impatient by his tiny intern's feeble attempts to satisfy him. "Here, let me help you," he boomed in his deep voice, as he delicately squeezed the tiny female between his thumb and forefinger. Kate gave a high-pitch squeal as he lifted her up and gently placed her on the tip of his swollen cock. "Blow me," he commanded.

Katherine was outraged to have been picked up and then ordered what to do. This was supposed to have been her show, to run however she liked. Mr. Graves had the audacity to take over, and push her around as if she were somewhere in between a toy and a slave! She was angered to be treated this way, but at the same time she was also very aroused by it. Really, how couldn't she have been? She was on top of a man's giant penis! It's intense heat, and musky sexual aroma was all around her, and could not be ignored. At the same time, this was what she had asked for, and fantasized about for quite some time. Her own feminine body lay nude, dripping with sweat and sexual secretions. She knew the only thing keeping her warm was the giant cock beneath her.

She slowly scooted and crawled over towards the massive slit at the center of Mr. Graves' dick. The humongous male sexual orifice was so large she could reach into it with an arm, or perhaps even a leg! It made her vagina seem insignificant in comparison. This thought gave her an idea. She straddled herself over the penile slit, and then slowly lowered her cunt down, until the two made contact. She convulsed and moaned in pleasure as she ground her female genitals against her bosses penis slit. Her external female bits were easily swallowed up by the massive male orifice underneath, as her creamy drippings combined with the much larger pool of residual cum and her own saliva from earlier.

She was on the verge of orgasm, when she was interrupted by a sudden burst of hot white lava from beneath her. The thick sexual liquid, slammed collided forcefully against her crotch, with a power not unlike that of a geyser. The impact managed to throw her off from her straddling position, and she found herself half-covered in a glob of the gooey seed. "Look at the mess you made!" boomed Rob, in his deep commanding voice. "Eat it, you little slut!"

Kate didn't obey right away, and instead began to roll around in the cream goo like a pig in mud. She moaned as she smeared Mr. Graves' sticky seed all over her milky white breasts, and then between her thighs. The warm gelatinous substance was alive with countless bug-like creatures, which could only be visible to the naked eye when someone was shrunk as small as Kate had been. They were still tiny, and posed no threat, but Kate could feel them squirm and wriggle about like a pile of maggots.

Bob watched as the tiny girl rolled around inside of his cum, and played around with it, smearing it all over herself. It had to have been the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in all his life. As he watched the spectacle of a shrunken woman bringing herself to a climax in his seed, Rob suddenly decided that he wasn't even going to try to restore Kate to normal. Sure, it was true the process was untested on living organisms and could potentially kill her, but the real reason was because he wanted to keep her all to himself. She was just too beautiful, sexy, and fun (especially at this size) that he didn't like the idea of her going back home to her boyfriend, or being any place other than on his dick, where he was beginning to think was where she belonged...

Completely oblivious to what was going on inside her boss' mind, Katherine had finally been free of interruptions long enough to have her own orgasm for a change. Only after she had finished with that did she begin carrying out Mr. Grave's command to eat his cum. Fortunately, she was very hungry and actually eager to gulp it all down. Lunch had been many hours earlier, and it was now past her usual dinner time. She reached in and scooped up a generous helping of the gelatinous substance, and raised it up to her waiting lips. Without hesitation, she slurped it down as if it were a hot soup. To her surprise, she found the taste to be far more enjoyable than it had ever been to her before. She figured it must have had something to do with being shrunk and the cum molecules now being much larger, but who could really say?

Mr. Graves watched in fascination as his tiny cock-slut gobbled up his cum like a pig at the trough. It seemed she had eaten as much of it as she possibly could, as her tiny belly bulged out much further than it had before she started eating her "meal". Finally, she patted herself on the tummy and squeaked up at him, " I don't think I can swallow another bite! Sorry, boss." From the looks of it, about 2/3rds of the cum still remained.

"That's alright, Katie" Rob whispered softly. "You've done very well in all matters tonight, so I think I'm going to send you home for the evening."

"Alright," said Katherine, somewhat relieved at the prospect of being enlarged and returning home to her boyfriend and child. "But could you help me down so I can retrieve my clothes first?" she added, referring to Robert's pubic hairs, where her clothes had been entangled.

"Trust me Katie, you aren't going to need clothing anymore," replied Rob, as he delicately plucked her off his penis with his thumb and index finger.

"WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT?!" Katherine screamed, as her boss once again rudely plucked her up like a piece of fruit from a tree.

Rob lifted up his now flaccid penis and nonchalantly deposited the shrunken teen on the sweaty, wrinkly, surface of his testicles. "Welcome to your new home!" he boomed. "I'll see to it you're well fed!" he laughed, as he lowered his flaccid dick on-top of the screaming girl, completely muffling her high-pitched shrieks. Slowly, he rose to his feet and walked around a few paces to make sure she was secure and not going to fall out before sitting back down.

Concerned his tiny occupant might end up crushed or suffocate under the colossal weight of his enormous penis, Rob decided to check on her one last time to see if she was alright. Gently, he lifted up his penis once again and peered down at the teensy bug of a girl. "Peek-A-Boo!" he exclaimed. "I just wanted to make sure you'll be okay. You know how much you mean to me, after all." He blew her a kiss, before lowering his organ over her one final time.

Rob quickly pulled up his cotton briefs, and snapped them into position. They cupped tightly over his manhood, further ensuring Kate wouldn't fall out (or escape!) during the trip home. There was still a large smear of lipstick from earlier, which he was going to have a tough time explaining to his wife, so he decided one of the the first things he would do when he got home was throw them out before Janis found them. Also, he really needed to take a shower. It was no longer just his body, but also Katherine's home, and he owed it to her to keep it clean and smelling fresh....