[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

There once was a family, a very successful family that owned a very successful family business, located in a smaller town, that was on the outskirts of a major city. Jack, Jr. the eldest son of the founder, Jack Simms was now the Operations Manager. Jack Senior had passed away several years ago, so his wife, Barbara and her mother, Katherine, had taken over the daily operations of the company, doing all of the tasks the Mr. Simms had always done. The work required many long hours for those first few years, but now that everything was going along so well, a bit of free time had made itself available.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, New World Order, Slave, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 28760 Read: 151375
Published: October 25 2008 Updated: February 02 2009
Story Notes:

This story was written by Bytsize several years ago on Pete's old GTS board. It was abandoned after Part 5, but I recently picked it up and added an additional 3 chapters, as of this writing.

- Chozo

1. Chapter 1 by Chozo [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1622 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (1615 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (1721 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Chozo [Reviews - 1] (3106 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (2776 words)
This is the last of the original five chapters which Bytsize had written and then abandoned several years ago.

6. Chapter 6 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (3218 words)

What follows below is the first of the new chapters I had written quite recently in order to get this story up and moving again. These were not written by Bytsize who remains the original author of the story, but he has given his permission, and I have done my best to carry it on as he had left it off. My style may differ in some respects, but I've done my best to preserve the spirit and personalities of the characters.

7. Chapter 7 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (4426 words)
This is the second chapter I had written, and the 7th overall for the Murder Most Foul story. I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

8. Chapter 7B by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (1756 words)

This is an additional part of Chapter 7 that Bytsize himself had written recently. Hopefully he will get around to writing more in the future...

- Chozo

9. Chapter 8 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (4075 words)

This part actually involves only a giant man (Robert Graves) and the unfortunate circumstances involving a female co-worker at the lab. If you are offender by SW content with a Giant Man, you may want to steer clear of this chapter in particular.

- Chozo

10. Chapter 9 by Chozo [Reviews - 0] (4445 words)

I was very pleased with this chapter, and thought I had some really great ideas in it, but the response it received on Giantess City seemed lukewarm, so I was very disappointed. I don't know if people were turned off to this whole story because of the last chapter or for some other reasons, or what the deal was, but it seems like interest in this story has waned.

- Chozo