- Text Size +

 

The next I was aware, it was morning.

My dick was as hard as a steel pipe, and throbbing joyously. My body was on the receiving end of a regular, rhythmic blast of warm air. It got stronger and then my head was covered in something like a giant, damp marshmallow. It tugged on my face sensually, and then what felt like a big, wet, bumpy towel was smeared over my cheeks and forehead, coating them in a sticky film. There was a sour scent in the warm air, which felt as if it was beating out of a powerful heater system.

I was still dazed from sleep and shifted feebly against the force. At first I couldn’t work out what was happening; it felt like a warm dog-sized slug was trying to bury inside my brain through my mouth and nostrils.

The marshmallow feeling lifted for a moment, only to come back again the next instant, and this time slide down around my head past my face, past my ears, to my hairline, exposing my face to a weak vacuum and another blast of that hot, sour air. Then I felt something blunt and rock-hard close in around my head, capturing me around my jaw and the top of my head. The wet bumpy towel flicked restlessly at my face, and then pressed itself flatly against my features, squashing them, and kneaded up and down, tugging at my lips and eyelids. I groaned but I couldn’t turn my head out of the way with my skull fixed firmly in place between the hard vise.

The wall of sleep had receded, my thoughts were clearer. I knew now that – by whatever whim – Jennifer had captured my head between her upper and lower incisors and was holding it in place whilst she applied firm licks to my face, particularly my jawline; possibly my stubble felt nice against her sensitive tongue.

I couldn’t move my body either, because it was contained in the firm grip of her hand. On top of all that, she had her thumb resting heavily, painfully on my erect penis, sometimes idly using the tip of my member to draw circles into her thumbprint.

I was beginning to tremble, and she could feel it, but she had no intention whatsoever of letting me finish anytime soon. As soon as she began to feel my body tense up, she retracted her tongue a moment, and removed her thumb from my dick, giving it a rest by shifting her thumb down to scoop up my balls and balance them there as if to remind me that her thumb was only waiting, poised, ready to return to my member at a moment's notice. She held me there patiently between her teeth for a moment, her breath pounding away at my face with heat and misted saliva, until she was satisfied my building arousal had been capped, before her tongue resumed its licking and her thumb continued to strum against my shaft and press on my tip, slowly building me up again.

All the things that should have turned me off, actually amplified the experience. My immobility, the fact that my total air intake was controlled and filtered by the constant fanning and vacuum of her morning breath, the irritating tickling and teasing that my dick and balls were being defenselessly subjected to – rather than just out-and-out making me come – and for some bizarre reason I found something startlingly erotic in the notion that if Jennifer were to sneeze, she could accidentally crunch my head to bits in an instant, or take it clean off with a snap. I should have been terrified beyond measure of the exquisitely vulnerable position I was in right then – and on some subconscious level I was – but the terror was perversely being fed back into my heightening arousal. I couldn’t decide which was more arousing; that she was unaware of the risks she was taking at my expense, or that she wasn’t.

She knew how to read my body signals well, and after what seemed like endless cycles of orgasmic build, right at the moment when it seemed like I would finally be mercifully relieved, she removed my head from her mouth, and withdrew her hands from my body. I fell back onto the mattress, my head spinning. My choked dick felt like a clenched fist.

“No!” I pleaded like I was dying. “Just five more seconds. I’m begging you.”

Jennifer was lying on her stomach, her upper body propped up on her elbows, and had me laid out on my back before her. She folded her arms on the bed smugly, lowering her face down to mine, sending a wave of warm air over me. ‘Beg’ was a magic word in her dictionary.

“I WANT TO,” she said, “BUT I ALSO LIKE SEEING YOU SQUIRM.”

“Just finish it, for crying out loud! I’ll do anything you say.” She had me in such a state that I wasn’t hearing what I was saying anymore. I was begging for release like a suffocating person begging for air, with no regard for long term consequences.

“IS THAT SO?”

Her index finger lazily pushed upon my heaving belly as she pretended to consider my request for a moment.

Without warning she bowed her head right down and took my face between her lips, and my head between her teeth again. I could see the rows of her teeth extending back to the dark tunnel of her throat, which convulsed each time she swallowed; as saliva was rolling down over everything, and hanging down in a couple of strands from the roof of her mouth. Playing with my head in her mouth evidently excited her saliva glands, as if some subconscious part of her brain interpreted me as a tasty meal.

Then she arched her spine, rising my feet up off the mattress, dangling me by the head, while I kicked my legs helplessly. She even playfully swatted my body a couple of times, which was much less fun for me, putting extra strain on my neck. It would have been excruciating at normal size, but at my current size, was only moderately uncomfortable – more degrading than painful, especially considering my stiff purple dick was getting caught in her hand’s firing line as well. Maybe it was normal for a kitten, but it was not a natural human instinct to find yourself hanging by your head from someone’s mouth, and I yelled in alarm, my heart pounding.

My voice echoed absurdly inside the cavern of her mouth. She then relaxed her jaw, causing me to fall back down onto the mattress. My head was now sopping wet, my hair stuck to my forehead.

Meanwhile she had her calves lifted up off the bed behind her, and her feet were rotating and shifting

“God, Jennifer,” I groaned. “Stop playing around. My balls are going to fall off.”

“BE PATIENT, DARLING. I HAVE A LOT OF PENT-UP DESIRE SINCE WE WERE TOGETHER.”

“Well, I have a lot of pent-up desire since right now!”

“AND I’M GOING TO GET TO THAT. BUT FIRST, YOU’RE GOING TO DO A FAVOR FOR ME.”

“What do you want?” I sighed.

Her fist came out of nowhere and closed around me. Her hand contracted with slow regularity, kneading my body while she spoke.

“YOU MIGHT BE INCREDIBLY SMALL, BUT IT DOESN’T MEAN YOU DON’T HAVE A BIG ROLE TO PLAY ANYMORE.”

“Just tell me what you want.”

“YOU’RE VERY STRONG,” she increased the pressure of her hand, flexing my ribcage. I shifted, uncomfortable and restless. “I THINK YOU COULD WITHSTAND A LOT OF PRESSURE.”

“What, do you want to sit on me?” I said jokingly.

“YOU’RE GETTING WARMER.” 

My smile faded.

“Stand on me…?”

“NO. SAVE THAT FOR A RAINY DAY.” I wasn’t entirely sure she was joking.

“You don’t want to shove me up your butt again, do you?” My brow scrunched in distaste.

She laughed.

“NO. THAT’S A VERY SPECIAL ONE I SAVE FOR WHEN I’M FEELING PISSED OFF.”

She went on, more seriously:

“YOU’RE REALLY WARM NOW. COME ON, JERRY, PUSH THAT TINY BRAIN OF YOURS JUST A LITTLE MORE.” As she said this, she gently rolled my head between her forefinger and thumb, as if squeezing my head would coax it to work more efficiently.

“You want me inside you?”

“SOMEWHAT VAGUE,” she mused. “I WANT YOU TO GET INSIDE MY PUSSY AND TRY TO SEPARATE ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN. IS THAT TOO SPECIFIC?”

As I considered this, she was already rolling onto her back and getting into a comfortable position. Still holding me in one hand, she used her other to slip her underwear down, revealing her mound, covered in spiky little hairs. I used to think she was perpetually growing out from previous Brazillians but it turned out she just liked it that length. Her scent was drifting over me even before I could see anything.

Then, as she moved me down in front of her mound, I got the first direct glimpse of her sex. She was plum red, almost purple, and fluid was already starting to drool out. Her lips had widened in preparation for my entry. I had never seen her vagina at this size, like the opening to a fleshy tent. Its familiarity, now so greatly magnified, was surreal. To think, at some previous time, I had penetrated this slitted doorway at normal size – to think I had been that large once, was staggering. I couldn’t even picture it anymore.

The sense of familiarity gave way to an uncanny impression that I was being sacrificed; fed to a starving beast. Her musky scent was overpowering up close, like the sour breath of some huge, predatory wild animal. And something even more ominous: my first time at this, at my size, had been with Samantha. Not a good introduction.

A small yelp came out of my mouth before I could stop it. Eyeing her swiftly approaching labia, I began to babble:

“S-so, you w-want to take me right on in, VIP style?”

Jennifer’s grip on me faltered. She looked unsure of herself then.

My feet touched down on the mattress as her fingers released me, leaving me standing in front of her., between her thighs, which were stretched out on either side of me

“IT’S REALLY HARD FOR YOU,” she suggested in a quiet voice, then met my eyes with some hesitation. “IS THAT BECAUSE…?”

I bowed my head.

“Yeah.”

Her lips pursed and there was a twitch in jaw, betraying a flicker of anger. Then she pushed it away again, smoothing her features.

“IT’S OKAY. WE CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE.”

Now I was the one who was angry.

“No, it’s not okay. It’s anything but okay.”

I fixed my eyes on her.

“I love you, Jennifer. I am in love with you. That means all of you. We’ve done this before. We can do it again.”

Very gently, she scooted over the bed, bringing her mound immediately close, until I was practically staring straight into her tunnel. Her hand slid down, the fingers curled around my middle…

“Not head first – feet first!”

“FINE BY ME.”

She angled my feet into position, cradling my back in the palm of one hand. Her other hand was holding my head; her thumb pressed against my forehead, and her fingers supporting my scalp. Then she began inserting me. It felt like I was being slid into a warm, wet sleeping bag, except one that was actively pulsating and tremoring the deeper I went. As the entrance slid up my legs and waist, I felt it coating me in fluid. Once my hands were entering, I could feel the walls of her vagina against my fingers; spongy, rubbery, and slimy.

A little further in I was wracked with the morbid sensation of sliding down a huge eager throat. When up to my chest in her flesh, I got an unexpected jolt of claustrophobia and yelled out:

“Wait! I need to pace myself. It’s like I’m being swallowed alive.”

My head was cradled by her fingertips, forcing me to look straight up at her face, which looked straight down at me, framed by her heaving breasts, the nipples puckering.

“JERRY, PLEASE,” she implored, “I DON’T WANT TO PUSH YOU, BUT YOU FEEL SO GOOD.” Her voice was getting huskier with mounting desire. I took a deep breath. There was really no going back now.

“Okay,” I said finally.

She didn’t wait, and slid me in until I was right up to my neck, and then – with my head firmly grasped between her fingers, she angled my face against her clitoris. The bulb of flesh pressed right between my eyes, forcing them shut whilst partly squashing my nose. Then, bracing the back of my head, she began grind my face against it. This woke her vagina up immediately, and it cinched me tightly like an anaconda. She began to moan; a sound I used to hear uttered during sexual activity with Stuart late at night, but now they were up close, a series of feminine rumbling bellows that seemed to vibrate through my chest and skull.

I didn’t realize it, but as my face was continually mashed against her clitoris by the commanding force of her directing finger and thumb, my feet were nervously pushing, kicking and rubbing against some part of her vaginal wall, scrabbling as if for purchase. It turned out to be her G-spot.

“OH MY GOD, I CAN FEEL YOUR TOES!” Jennifer wailed. “KEEP GOING, BABY – DON’T STOP!”

I had no more power to stop than did an inanimate vibrator. But since I wasn’t doing anything that either Jennifer or my own involuntary muscle movement wasn’t already taking care of, it was a pretty smooth job for me. I only had to endure the rhythmic crushing of the convulsing vice of her vaginal tunnel around my body, the unrelenting pressure of her fingers wiggling my face back and forth against her clitoris, at times working into my skull like they were trying to pop a grape, and her cloistering, dizzying scent that was threatening to make me pass out.

Well, okay, not so smooth.

But it was my first time at this size with her, I reminded myself. It was like I had to learn her body all over again, and it was exciting; like we were strangers and our bodies were new all over again.

She was panting, and then she began to whimper. The next second her vagina got me into a rock solid clench and did not let up. Strained to the limit, my heart rate fluttered weakly as my blood vessels strained at near bursting point. My face was as red as a tomato and a thick mixture of sweat and vaginal fluid was rolling down my forehead. I opened my mouth in fearful protest, but only a breathless choked squeak came out. My eyes were rolling back into my head. The world was going black.

Then the grip relaxed in a long, gradual release; a sensation like an inflatable pool being pricked and all the water slowly draining out. Jennifer moaned with satisfaction and her respiration spaced out and deepened.

The hand that was around my head retracted, but for a little while she left me where I was, as she enjoyed the afterglow and got her breath back. One of her legs twitched, jerking me a little. I blinked through the clear viscous fluid rolling down my face, taking in deep breaths of air, letting my lungs expand as much as the vagina was permitting.

“THAT WAS LIKE A DREAM,” she said in a throaty voice, reaching down between her legs to stroke some of the fluid off my face with her thumb. Then she surveyed my tiny head emerging from between her legs.

“ARE YOU HOLDING UP DOWN THERE?”

“Sorry to disappoint, but you’ll have to try harder than that if you want to kill me.”

“I KNOW. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO PUNCH A HOLE RIGHT THROUGH ME – YOU’RE STRONG, DAMMIT!”

She fell back on the bed with a small thump, and just lay there. I stared up at the ceiling.

One of her hands crawled down her body, until the fingertips bumped against my face and came to a stop. The tip of her middle finger began lovingly stroking around the crown of my head.

Her voice went on, breathlessly:

“BABY, THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES! – THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT POSITIONS WE COULD DO WITH YOU IN THERE! I DON’T EVEN NEED TO BE LYING DOWN…OR NAKED…OR INSIDE THE HOUSE.”

I wriggled a little, trying to stretch my legs. Her finger tips shifted around, holding my head but not squeezing.

“What are you suggesting?”

“YOU COULD BE DOING ME WHILE I’M DRIVING.” Her voice was now reaching a fever pitch of barely contained excitement. “YOU COULD BE DOING ME WHILE I’M COOKING DINNER, OR CLEANING THE HOUSE, OR JUST GOING FOR A WALK AROUND BLOCK! – ISN’T THAT AMAZING?!”

Amazing was not the immediate word that sprung to mind. I took a deep breath.

“You’re excited and I love it, but we’ve gotta talk about this. You want a lot of intimacy and I want my own space sometimes. We need balance. I know it’s hard to figure out, but – ”

“OH…” she sounded distracted all of a sudden.

“What’s wrong?”

“CAN YOU STILL HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR EIGHT MINUTES?”

“Last time I checked, yes. Why?”

“GREAT.”

The tunnel I was contained in drew in tight around me. At the same time, a weird vibration ran clean through my length, starting at my feet and racing along my spine. Right before it reached my head, a thunderous rumble erupted directly below me, blasting a wave of odorous heat at the back of my head.

On the other side of the mattress, Jennifer burst into a fit of helpless laughter.

Then her pelvis shifted, rocking me as she gingerly sat up, until her upper body loomed over me once more, her skin shining with perspiration. She ran a hand through her mussed hair. Her eyes held on mine with capering glee.

“I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE JUST THEN.”

Then she smiled apologetically.

“I’M SORRY…THAT WAS SO MEAN OF ME, WASN’T IT?” she cooed down at me.

I was speechless; too embarrassed to admit that the deep vibration of her anal passage had provoked my dick into hardening.

Her fingers squeezed my head again, this time to slide me out. It was much faster and easier getting out, seeing how relaxed and wet her vagina was. There was a slight tugging feeling along the length of my body, before I came free with a moist squelch, trailing ropes of sticky fluid.

Lying on her back, she propped herself up on one elbow and lifted me up in front of her eyes, repositioning me so that I was held in her hand; her thumb and forefinger underneath my armpits. Suddenly exhausted, I dangled relatively loosely in her grip.

She looked me up and down, inspecting my condition. Her eyes stopped on my half-risen member, and narrowed with curiosity.

“HOW WEIRD,” she said in an undertone, as one corner of her mouth turned up in a tiny smirk. “YOU FEELING OKAY?”

She was flushed and her pupils were dilated. The tiny hairs on the back of her neck were standing on end and the muscles in her fingers and toes were twitching every so often, like a restless cat. If she was capable, she would have been purring.

“Fine.”

I couldn’t say any more than that because my mouth was too dry.

Deep down I knew my pretension of modesty was ludicrous; nothing shocked Jennifer. And I loved that about her. How crazy that I would want to spend my life searching for any another woman to accept me.

Clearing my throat, I said:

“I think your thunder sparked my lightning rod.”

She regarded me indolently.

“WELL THERE’S NO MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT?”

Her breath raked over me, long and deeply, drying the film of fluid coating my body.

“Fuck me until I come.” I was staring at her lips desirously.

Without warning, she got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. There, she spun the faucet on, waiting a moment for the water to warm, before dipping me under to wash the rest of the fluid off my body.

Turning the tap off again, she let me drip for a second before she went back into the bedroom, slumping back down onto the bed. Now I was starting to get annoyed. I cleared my throat loudly and said:

“We had a deal.”

“I KNOW,” she said, calmly sitting up on the mattress, and folding her legs. “BUT YOU LOOK A LITTLE PALE, SO I THINK YOU NEED TO GET SOME BLOOD BACK INTO YOUR HEAD.”

She lay me down on the mattress, and then, just as quickly, snatched me up by the ankles, so that I was now being dangled upside down.

“YOU’RE SO BOTTOM HEAVY,” she said, “THAT I HAVE DIFFICULTY TELLING YOUR COCK APART FROM YOUR HEAD. IT’S THIS ONE, RIGHT?”

She captured the crown of my head up between her lips and began to suck. I let out a frustrated yell and slapped her chin.

She pulled back, laughing for a moment, and then finally brought me back up to her face, and this time drew my member into her mouth, before pursing her lips tight around it. So long denied, it got the message immediately and was fast to harden up again. Her tongue flicked my tip, and then slid down, cradling my shaft along its length while the tip of her tongue worked around and probed my balls exploratively.

I grunted, pressing my palms under her jaw. She sucked long and rhythmically, stretching and squeezing my shaft with each firm suck. I couldn’t even describe how helpless I felt, hanging upside down by my ankles, while she lazily worked her muscular tongue around my engorged dick. Every so often she would let out a small moan, which vibrated through her lips and sensitively around my organ.

“HOW DOES THAT FEEL, BABY?” she said softly, causing my dick to get tugged and tickled by her lip movements.

It felt like I was going to pass out, but didn’t take me long to come from that point anyway. Except for the sudden slackening of my body, and the small grunt that escaped my throat, she probably would not have even realized. I would have only ejaculated a raindrop by her standard, evaporating almost instantly on her tongue.

She gently lapped at my member a couple more times to clean me off, and then, reclining back a little, draped my limp body front down over one of her breasts, taking care to position my head on top of her nipple, with it digging against my throat, keeping my chin lifted. I panted hard, groaning. When I did not make a movement on my own, she gently took my head between her fingers and began to coax it against the rubbery pink nub, making it harden. Entirely spent, I limply complied.

When my movements ceased again, she delicately pinched my ear between her fingernails in order to lift my head. When she released my ear, my head dropped face first back down onto her spongy flesh. She did this a couple of times, attempting to balance my head perfectly on the point of her nipple, but my head kept slipping off. Finally, she placed a finger against my head to keep it in position.

I could feel myself rising gently up and down with the swell of her breathing.

“YOU WERE SAYING EARLIER,” she murmured, “SOMETHING ABOUT BALANCE…?”

Closing my eyes, I lifted my hand in a ‘stop’ gesture, too tired to speak.