- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
"The Lovely Orchid"
by knuckles

Chapter One

Steve Barnes glanced at his watch as he hurried through the long hotel corridor. He loved getting massages at the conclusion of business trips, and he always liked to arrive early to allow himself time to unwind and get into a completely relaxed state of mind. He was at the end of a tough week, and he'd concocted an elaborate tale to duck out of a last-minute Friday-evening business dinner.

"A massage and a long steam bath will do me a heck of a lot more good than some mind-numbing wrap-up session," he told himself as he dodged his way through a small crowd of travelers.

He prided himself on staying on top of each situation that came before him. He was a hard worker and felt he owed his professional successes to his ability to fully assess every situation, and then, to execute carefully planned strategies. He spent endless hours every week in the gym, using the time to ponder professional challenges and opportunities as he maintained his remarkably toned physique.

His personal life was certainly not as well organized as was his career. Although he was incredibly friendly, he didn’t have many close friends. He’d been in a few long-term relationships, but he never seemed to find Miss Right, or perhaps, she hadn’t yet found him. When asked, he was quick to admit his work habits had gotten in the way of a few relationships, and he vowed several times to himself and to others that he’d “shift into a lower gear” after concluding whatever project he’d been working on at any particular time. So far, it hadn’t happened.

Barnes arrived at the spa fifteen minutes early. A petite woman with incredibly long, black hair and soft brown eyes greeted him as he arrived, and she checked him in.

"We're very pleased to serve you, Mr. Barnes," she purred at him in a sultry voice.

"Thanks. To be honest, I had to sneak away from a work appointment to get here, but I'm already glad I did," he replied in an equally flirtatious tone.

"So am I," she cooed.

She smiled warmly and kept her gaze fixed on him as he completed the necessary medical release forms. He glanced up at her occasionally, and tried not to notice that she was openly staring at him.

After he completed the few sheets of paperwork, she escorted him to the door of the men's locker room.

"You'll be with Orchid today," she said softly. "She'll meet you in the lounge at five o'clock. She’ll have a bottle of water for you to drink during your massage, and we’re very concerned about preventing dehydration, so please, drink the water. Have a great massage. And if you need anything else, my name is Rose."

"Thanks," he called back to her.

"Orchid and Rose?" he thought to himself. "Kind of cliché, but she wasn't too hard to look at."

Barnes quickly undressed himself and got into his robe. Just before closing his locker, he reminded himself to stuff some money into the pocket of his robe in case he felt like giving today's masseuse a tip.

He arrived in the lounge about five minutes early. For some reason, he always felt a little nervous just before the masseuse arrived. Looking around, he poured himself a small glass of juice to calm himself, and gulped it down in two quick swallows.

He sat on a recliner and grabbed a magazine that was lying on a nearby coffee table. He thumbed through it quickly, and caught himself behaving in an unusually anxious manner.

"Damn! Chill out, Steve," he told himself aloud.

He thought to purposely slow his breathing to calm himself. "Why do I always act this way?" he thought. He began counting to himself as he exercised his slow breathing technique, and after a little more than a minute, he felt himself beginning to relax.

As he opened the magazine again, there was a knock at the door.

"Mr. Barnes?" a voice called in, as a woman's face peeked into the door.

"Yes," he said as he jumped to his feet.

"Hi, I'm Orchid, and I'll be your massage therapist today," the young woman said as she extended her hand to shake his.

"Hello," he replied as he shook her hand and looked directly into her eyes.

She was perfectly fit, with a sleek, athletic figure, and although she wore a bulky shirt, Barnes guessed she had better than average-sized breasts. She had a very pretty face, not outwardly beautiful, yet something about her made him want keep looking at her. Her large, pale-blue, almond-shaped eyes sparkled as she smiled, and her shoulder length, dark brown hair seemed to make her eyes look even brighter. Except for the color of her eyes and hair, her soft features appeared Polynesian, and Barnes considered that she might be a mixture of Hawaiian and Scandinavian descent.

They exchanged some casual small talk as she escorted him to the room around the corner from the doorway to the lounge. Trying not to stare, he kept stealing long looks at her, and the more he did, the prettier her face appeared. Each time he looked at her, he found it even harder to look away.

She opened the door for him, and asked him to lie on his stomach and cover himself when she stepped out of the room. After she left, he quickly pulled off his robe and hung it on a hook near the door. He lay down under a thick comforter that covered the table and hung from both sides. He scooted up and placed his face into the padded ring at the head of the table. After a few moments, the woman knocked on the door and entered the room.

She smoothed out the comforter as she walked to a counter located near the head of the massage table. His entire body relaxed at the long stroking touch of her fingers, and snuggled in for what he anticipated would be a relaxing hour.

She began at his feet, and expertly worked each foot and the back of each leg in succession. She used long firm strokes, and he marveled at her expertise in loosening the knots in his leg muscles.

As he lay with his face pressed into the cushioned ring, he said with a chuckle, "So, what kind of name is Orchid? I know I should lie quietly, but I can't relax with that burning question on my mind. Ha ha."

"It's actually been in my family for years," she replied softly. "Everyone thinks I changed it, but it's my given name."

After some time, she finished with his legs and moved around the table to work on his back. As she worked, he peered through his padded porthole and looked at her bare feet. Each nail was meticulously trimmed, and the ruby-red polish was luminescent.

"I love your toenails," he said through a groan, as she found a tough knot in his upper back.

"Oh, thank you," she replied. "They really don't want me to work in my bare feet, but I feel it relaxes me. If it bothers you, I'll put my sandals back on."

"No. Not at all," he responded quickly. "You should be relaxed while you work." Then he added, "And, if you don't mind my saying so, you have very pretty feet."

She said nothing in response, but she lifted and spread her toes as if to wave an acknowledgement at him. As she did this, she pushed firmly down on his trapezius muscles with both her fists and twisted her knuckles into his thick flesh.

"Mmmm," he moaned involuntarily. He wasn't sure if his reaction came from the sight of her flexing toes or from the marvelous sensation of her massage technique.

He shamelessly stared at her feet as she massaged his back. He found them as hypnotic as her intriguingly pretty face. He followed them as she worked. She occasionally rose up on her toes as she reached over his back, and when she rested back on her heels again, she spread her toes outward repeatedly. His gaze was fixed on her feet, and he caught himself almost groaning aloud as she occasionally stepped out of the view of his limited circle of vision.

He looked at the hemline of her loose fitting pants. They ended high above her ankles, and he supposed they were intentionally short to allow her more freedom to move. Regardless of the reason, their short length afforded him a glimpse of what he imagined were very shapely calves. As he stared, he wondered about her legs.

"With those feet, she must have dynamite looking legs," he thought to himself, "And with great legs, there's usually a great ass."

Almost as if on cue, she rose up on her toes as she reached over him. She lifted one foot and slowly slid it upward along her planted leg. As she did so, her toes lifted the hem of her pantleg, exposing her firm slender calf. She moved her hands over his back and down his bare buttocks as, now and again, she playfully raised and lowered her pant leg with her toes.

She seemed to concentrate on working the tightness in his glutes, and he stared in wonderment at what little of her exposed skin he could see.

He stifled a troubled moan as he suddenly felt himself getting an erection. He closed his eyes and tried to think about his work, but as her oily fingers burrowed through the thick muscles of his bare ass, his mind raced ahead to the thought of her asking him to turn over on his back. He'd be completely embarrassed when she saw he had a hard-on.

"How much more time does she have to spend working on my back?" he wondered. He grimaced as he thought of the point at which she would notice his tent pole pushing the comforter upward. He imagined the disgusted look on her face.

"Her face," he thought at that moment. "What is it about that face? I think she might be the prettiest woman I've ever met!"

He opened his eyes to see that both of her feet were now planted directly below him. His penis was fully erect, and he lay uncomfortably on top of it. He closed his eyes tightly and tried to think of algebraic equations.

Meanwhile, she continued to expertly knead the muscles of his lower back.

After a few more minutes, she gently replaced the comforter over his back and tenderly smoothed the entire length of it from his shoulders down to his feet, and then glided her hands back up to his shoulders again.

"I'm going to step out for a moment, so you can turn over on your back" she whispered softly. "You seem to be thirsty, and there's a bottle of cold mineral water on the countertop. I'd like you to drink it while I'm out."

"Okay, thanks," he replied without moving.

As soon as he heard the door close behind her, he leapt off the massage table, and grabbed the water bottle. It was a small bottle, and it wasn't very cold, but he hoped it still might do the trick. He sat back on the table and placed the base of the bottle against his erect penis. It didn't seem to have much of an effect on his erection, but he prayed it might at least be a start. After only a few seconds, he thought drinking the liquid might help. He unscrewed the cap and drank all the liquid in one continuous gulp.

"Blech! What is this stuff?" he thought as he looked at the label. The printing was very light, and in the dimly lit room, he could only make out that the label was written in a foreign language.

He quickly replaced the empty bottle on the countertop, and lay on his back on the massage table. He covered himself as best he could, and was relieved to see the protrusion in the center of the comforter wasn't as bad as he'd feared.

At that moment, Orchid knocked on the door, and opened it slightly.

"May I come in?" she called.

"Yes."

He rolled his tongue around in his mouth to clear away the aftertaste of the mineral water.

"How are you feeling?" she cooed sweetly. She smoothed the comforter across his legs, and then, she firmly tucked the corners under his feet and legs.

"Great," he replied. "Um, ... what kind of water is that?"

"Ah, you drank it all!” she said, glancing at the empty bottle. “Very good. It's mineral water I order specially. Isn't it fabulous?" she said as she tucked the comforter under his shoulders and along his sides. He now lay with his body neatly tucked in all around him like a small child ready for bed.

Satisfied that the comforter was secure, she smoothed both hands across his chest, and then thoroughly wiped her hands with a small towel.

Looking up at her, he again found himself staring at her face.

"It was good," he lied while smacking his lips. "It leaves a kind of taste though."

As he said this, he couldn't help but notice the liquid seemed to feel ice-cold inside of his stomach. Odder still, the stuff seemed to be traveling quickly throughout his body, and soon every bit of him had the same strange chill.

She smiled pleasantly down at him and placed her hand tenderly against his cheek.

"Shh. Just relax now," she whispered.

She reached under the table and pulled out a small container. She carefully deposited a powdery substance from the container into her hand, and then sprinkled the powder across the full length of the comforter. As she did this, she said something that, to him, almost sounded like a short prayer.

"Pardon me," he offered. "Did you say something?"

"Don't be concerned," she said as she again placed her hand on his cheek. "Oh, and thank you for the nice things you were thinking earlier. That was very sweet of you."

"What are you talking about?" he asked as he looked up at her.

"I didn't hear the words you said, but when I touch your spine, I can feel your thoughts. You said you think I'm pretty, and that I have attractive feet and legs. Oh, and … don't be embarrassed about your sexual excitement. It's very natural, I think."

He looked both embarrassed and quite bewildered.

"What? I mean, how did you know what I was thinking? I mean, how do you think you know?"

"You see, I practice witchcraft, and I'd like you to stay with me for a while. Don't worry, I'm a nice person, and I'll treat you well."

She gave him a reassuring smile and continued. "Now, just relax. The potion you drank should be taking effect very soon."

"She's nuts!" he thought to himself. "I've got to get out of here."

He tried to pull the comforter off of himself, but to his shock, he found it held him firmly in place, and he could barely move from within its confinement.

"What the hell is going on!" he demanded. He again tried to push the comforter off of himself, but he was completely encased within its hold.

She responded by tenderly placing a fingertip to his lips.

"Shh! It will all be fine," she whispered, and then added, "Don't waste your big muscles struggling. Only I can release you."

She reached below the table and brought out a small white cloth. She folded it once, and laid it gently over his eyes. Even with his vision now blocked, he continued to try to free himself from the cement-like cocoon that held him in place.

Orchid quietly brought a small jar to the counter. She took a deep breath before opening it, and then, withdrew a piece of thick purple velvet. She quickly stepped back to the table and draped the velvet over his face. He immediately jerked his head in reaction to the strong, pungent odor coming from the heavy velvet. He thought to protest, but just as quickly, his thoughts left him.

She watched as he took a deep breath, and then she saw his body go limp as he fell into an unconscious state.

"You'll sleep for a minute or two," she said to him, knowing he was no longer awake. "That will be enough time."

She paused for a long moment, and then swiftly removed the velvet from his face and replaced it into its jar. She secured the lid, and then placed the jar along with the powder-filled container into a large shoulder bag. Without hurrying, she stepped to the door and slipped her sandals back onto her feet, and then, walked back to the counter to tidy up. Finally, she turned to face the massage table.

As she stood over the table, she saw the comforter lay almost flat, and Barnes appeared to have vanished. The folded white cloth she'd placed over his eyes lay somewhat rumpled near where his head had been only a minute earlier.

She gave a slight tug on the comforter, but it held firmly to the table at every corner.

She positioned herself at the middle of the table and extended her hands over it with her palms facing downward. She closed her eyes and chanted softly as she held her hands several inches above the table. She moved her hands across the length of the table, and they quivered slightly as they seemed to draw energy from the comforter.

At last, she opened her eyes. With a satisfied look, she took the comforter with both hands, and it gave no resistance, as she slowly pulled it upward and piled it at the foot of the table.

Her face broke into a wide smile as she looked down. Lying in the center of the massage table was the still unconscious form of Steve Barnes. His body was now about five inches long.

She leaned across the table and rested her elbows on the thick mat. Her hands rested easily along each side of him.

"Hey, Sleepyhead. It's time to wake up," she called to him in a soft whisper. When she saw him not responding, she called to him in a slightly louder voice. "Come on, wake up!"

She moved a finger to prod him, but she stopped as she saw him beginning to stir. She stared intently at his tiny face and held her breath in anticipation of his eyes opening.

The fog in his head slowly cleared as he blinked twice. Suddenly, his eyelids sprang open as he saw the enormous face hovering over him.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?!" he screamed.

She chuckled to hear his barely audible voice. To her, it sounded as though he was speaking from the far end of a large ballroom.

"Well, hello again!" she whispered to him as she saw his eyes widen. "Did you enjoy your little nap?"

Instinctively, he sat up as he looked up at her huge smiling face. He felt himself struggling to swallow, as his eyes darted about him.

Suddenly, he caught the sight of her enormous hands lying so close to him. The long slender fingers that had so deftly kneaded the muscles of his back, were now displayed ominously before him. Her fingers were as thick as his legs, and the perfectly manicured, red fingernails stood out like traffic signs. He hadn't noticed her fingernails before, but now, they filled his gaze.

As he saw one of her fingers twitch, his body seemed to spring upright without him telling it to do so, and he realized he was now standing. He felt his breathing become more rapid, and he felt panic beginning to overtake him. Somehow, he remembered that he was naked, and the thought only added to his anxiety.

"This can't be!" he thought to himself. "I must be hallucinating or something. This just simply can't be happening!"

She smiled sympathetically as she saw his fretfulness.

"Don't be scared, Little Man," she said softly. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to have some fun with you."

Rather than reassuring him with her words, the sound of her voice only served to convince him that the scene around him was not a dream, but was quite real. Although her voice was a soft whisper, it nevertheless filled the air around him. He tried to collect himself and force himself to think.

His mind was racing for answers. What had she done to him, and why? What did she want with him? Who the hell was this strange woman anyway? He needed to think of something to say to her. He needed to talk with her – to somehow get control over this situation.

And then he saw her lift her gigantic hand and move it toward him. Her enormous fingers spread and engulfed his vision as the huge hand moved closer. Then, he saw that the opening between her giant thumb and index finger was expanding noticeably.

He felt himself instinctively step backward as her hand moved closer. "This is happening too fast!" he thought to himself. "I need to slow this down!"

She took her time and calmly moved her hand closer to him. She recognized how frightened he was, but she wanted to more closely examine the little man.

He took another useless step backward, but he saw her gigantic fingers begin to encircle him. He flinched as he felt the touch of her warm hand against his backside.

"NO ... WAIT!" he called as he felt a soft blanket of warm skin surround him and press his arms to his sides.

His eyes widened as her log-sized thumb locked itself across his chest. He felt his legs being pushed together, and he thought to readjust his footing, but then, he felt both of his feet leave the mat as he was lifted. He felt the incredible warmth inside her grasp. He didn't struggle or even attempt to do so, as he had done under the unyielding comforter. His mind somehow immediately realized that his actions to move inside of her giant fist would be futile, and he felt himself surrender to her.

She raised her fist upward and brought him closer to her face. She held him at a level with her eyes and studied him carefully.

"My, my, you're so tiny," she purred. Then, she looked at his worried expression, and she felt herself giggle as she considered the infinite power she had over this scared little creature.

She lowered her hand so that it was just below her chin level, and turned her wrist so that her palm was facing upward. As he now lay helplessly, Barnes felt a sudden freedom of movement as she opened her hand.

Orchid smiled warmly as she looked at the naked little man lying on his back in the palm of her hand. She giggled again, as he propped himself up on his elbows and glanced frantically around him.

"Please let me go," he finally managed to say. "Please, put me back to my normal size, and let me go!"

He was relieved that he'd gotten this out without his voice trembling. He thought to say something else, perhaps to offer her money, but then he saw her other gigantic hand move above him.

Without hesitating, she moved her free hand closer and extended her index finger toward the shrunken man. She felt him freeze in place as she touched his little chest with her enormous fingertip.

"Aw, you're really scared, aren't you?" she said in a gentle whisper. "You really don't need to be," she continued, as she seductively drew a line with her fingertip down his chest, across his stomach, past his crotch, along one of his legs and down to his foot. "I promise to be careful with you, my pet."

She returned her fingertip to his chest and gently pressed him back to a lying position. She then brought her middle finger forward and placed it on his chest alongside of her index finger. She now tenderly, but firmly held him down with her two huge fingers.

"Would you like to continue your massage now, Sir?" she giggled as she lightly kneaded his chest muscles.

Before he could answer, she withdrew her fingers from his chest and brought him closer to her face.

"Maybe later," she said, as her enormous fingers encircled him, and she slowly closed him in her huge fist again.

"But, not now," she whispered as she brought him back to eye level. "Because now, I need to take you home with me.

The shock of suddenly realizing she was taking him as an unwilling captive overwhelmed him.

"NO! NO, LET ME GO! PLEASE!!" he called as she stood up and stepped toward the counter.

She ignored his pleas as she pulled her shoulder bag open. She glanced inside to ensure herself that it was not too cluttered. Satisfied, she gave him a last compassionate glance and reached her hand down to place him inside of her bag. She watched as her hand rested against the bottom of the bag, and she opened her fist and let him tumble out. Before withdrawing her hand from the bag, she grasped her ring of keys, pulled it out of the bag, and shoved the keys into her pants pocket.

Barnes scrambled to his feet and called to plead with her again. As he looked up, her billboard-sized face covered a large section of the opening at the top of the bag. She placed her finger to her pursed lips as she looked down at her shrunken prisoner.

"Shh! Be quiet now, or I'll have to put you in a jar," she cautioned. "We'll be home soon, my pet."

He became silent as he considered the prospect of what she'd just said. As he pondered the frightening thought, he saw his existence grow suddenly dark as he watched the zipper so high above him being drawn shut.

Five minutes later, Orchid breezed past the spa's reception counter, with her oversized bag draped across her shoulder. Two middle-aged women were milling about at a cosmetics display.

"Rose, did you ever get hold of my five o'clock?" Orchid called to the receptionist.

"Mr. Barnes? … No, and I called his room twice," Rose answered. "I've got him listed as a ‘No Show.’ We'll have to bill his room anyway."

"Too bad," Orchid replied. "By the way, are you stopping by this weekend?"

"I just might," Rose called back with a glowing smile, as Orchid left the spa. "I just might."

End of Chapter One


Chapter Two

Orchid strolled to her car at a relaxed pace, trying not to jostle the tiny passenger in her shoulder bag as she walked. When she reached her car, she placed her bag on the front passenger seat, buckled herself in, and put the key in the ignition without starting the car.

Sitting comfortably, she lifted the bag onto her lap and unzipped it. Her shrunken captive was sitting on the bottom of the bag, and he looked up pleadingly at the giant face smiling down at him.

"Are you comfy in there?" she asked, without expecting an answer.

"Please!" he called up to her. "I don't know whether this is real or some strange nightmare, but I just want this to be over. Please let me go!"

Her amusement at the sound of his voice caused her to chuckle softly as he spoke. She found it remarkable that he was barely more than a foot and a half from her face, yet his voice sounded quite distant and had a much higher pitch than when he was lying, full-sized on her massage table.

"Oh, now, don't be such a complainer," she teased. "You're going to enjoy your new life as my pet."

Without waiting for a response, she reached her hand into the bag. He instinctively braced his body, and raised his arms to defend himself against the enormous hand that descended rapidly toward him. But the giant woman merely extended her huge index finger and touched him innocently on the top of his head, and then promptly withdrew her hand.

Gazing down at the little man, she sighed as she zipped the bag closed again, and placed it back on the passenger seat. Without another word, she turned the ignition key and drove out of the parking lot.

Barnes was utterly confused and extremely uncomfortable as he sat in the claustrophobic darkness. As much as he tried to convince himself that he was sleeping on the massage table, and that this surreal experience was a part of some bizarre dream, he couldn't help but realize he was wide awake and had been somehow reduced to a pocket-sized man.

The heavy walls of the huge bag folded in on him, and he found breathing the thick air increasingly difficult. Without the first clue as to what had happened to him, he resigned himself to take charge of his situation.

"Witch or no witch," he thought to himself. "She did this to me somehow, and there's no way I'm going to let some half-crazed ex-beauty queen get the better of me. Clearly, appealing to her sympathies won't work, so I'll need to turn this into an intellectual confrontation. She seems like a smart enough person. I need to think of a way to make her feel she's cornered, no matter what size she is."

When Orchid finally reached the garage that led to her apartment, she looked to her shoulder bag on the seat next to her. "We're almost home now," she said as she smiled at the bag. "It won't be much longer."

She parked the car, and carefully pulled the bag out and hoisted it onto her shoulder as she walked to her apartment. Upon entering, she placed the shoulder bag on a table and sat down. Smiling excitedly, she unzipped the shoulder bag and peered in at the little man.

Barnes had to cover his eyes as he squinted in the sudden blinding light. But, before his eyes could adjust, he was enveloped in the huge shadow of her giant hand, as she reached down and gently wrapped her huge fingers around his waist.

She felt it was odd that he was unexpectedly struggling against her grip, and she set him down on the table.

Barnes looked briefly around himself to gather his bearings before speaking. He'd had a lot of time to prepare what he wanted to say, and he felt he was now ready to confront the giant woman.

"Do you have any idea as to the scope of the crimes you've committed?" he called up to her. “We can start with kidnapping. Add in drug trafficking – fraud with criminal intent. I could go on. I'll not only have your job; I'll have you jailed. You just better start considering your next moves if you want to see the light of day within the next twenty years or so.”

Orchid looked genuinely dismayed at his tempestuous outburst. She had spoken with her cousin about taking a shrunken man as a pet. Her cousin, who was also quite skilled in witchcraft, instructed her to train the man quickly to teach him his new role. Orchid wanted to be gentle with him, but she intended to do whatever it took to get him to behave. She tried a direct approach.

"You're such a cute little guy, Stevie," she said, forcing a nervous giggle. "You don't mind if I call you Stevie, do you? I like that name. And I'd like you to call me, Mistress Orchid. Do you understand?" she asked with a hopeful smile.

Barnes was incensed.

"There's no fucking way I'm going to call you anything, you insane bitch! Whatever you did to me, the effects must be temporary. When I get back to my normal height, I'll make you pay for this. Your best bet is to restore me to my former size, and I mean - NOW!"

A somewhat more troubled expression filled Orchid's face as she replied.

"Aw, I was hoping to avoid being mean to you. But if you refuse to cooperate, I'll have to teach you to be obedient."

Barnes was going to continue his protests, but he decided to remain temporarily quiet as he recognized the giant woman looked suddenly lost in thought.

She looked around her large apartment for a moment, as she tried to imagine a simple, yet effective measure to train her new pet. At last, she glanced toward her kitchen, and her large, blue eyes widened as she thought of a solution.

Barnes could see the giant woman’s warm smile had vanished, and he backpedaled away as she looked intently at him. But his actions were futile as she easily reached out and plucked him off of the table as she stood up.

"I guess I have no choice except to show you who's in charge around here," Orchid scolded her little captive as though he was a child.

She carried him into the kitchen and placed him on the countertop near the sink. Stretching as high as she could, she reached to a tall shelf and brought down a large, bright-green mixing bowl. The bowl was quite heavy, and she needed both hands to carry it. She set the large bowl next to the little man, and he looked upward toward the rim that loomed above him.

He barely had a chance to assess its enormity before she lowered her hand for him. Without a moment's hesitation, she picked him up and placed him in the bowl. The floral patterns painted along the white inner walls of the bowl did little to comfort him, as he understood he was imprisoned within the huge container.

The unmistakable sound of water running caught his attention, and since he could not see beyond the top of the bowl, he called out to the giant woman. He heard other noises he couldn't decipher, and he called out to her again in a decidedly louder and more frantic tone.

Orchid returned into his view and looked down at him.

"You need to understand that your old life is over," she said in a voice that she hoped sounded stern. "You're my pet, and you need to be trained."

She produced a large plastic pitcher and lowered the lip toward the bowl.

"What are you doing?" Barnes called out anxiously.

"It’s only ice water, Stevie," she said, adding, "Hey, I thought you were a tough little guy."

"Please don't do this," he whined. “I’m sorry for …”

"You better get out of the way, or I'll pour it right on your head," she warned as she began pouring the contents into the bowl.

He screamed in shock as the cold water encircled him. The ice cubes moved freely around, almost as though they were inspecting their new surroundings. She continued pouring until the pitcher was empty. The water was just above his knees, and he danced wildly from foot to foot in reaction to the cold.

She disappeared again, and he looked desperately around for some method of escape. After a few moments, she returned with the pitcher and, despite his loud protests, she poured more water into the bowl. To his distress, she kept pouring until the water was level with his waist.

When she was done pouring the water, she looked in the bowl, and appeared dissatisfied.

"Hmm, it's not quite right," she said as she stepped out of view again. Abruptly, she returned with an ice cube tray, and she smiled to see the frightened expression on the little man's face.

"Watch out!" she warned as she dumped six more cubes into the water, and then displayed the empty tray.

Hovering high above the shrunken man in the gigantic bowl of ice water, she spoke to him.

"I have to shower since I didn't get a chance to wash up after work. I have to warn you, I take very long showers, but maybe it will give you enough time to understand how to behave."

Before he could reply, she reached her hand and extended her fingertips into the bowl. As he looked at her giant hand, he now wished she would bring it toward him and lift him out of the icy water. Instead, she traced a line with her fingertips to the water's edge.

"Ooh, that's cold!" she said in a high voice. With that, she ran her fingers around the inner perimeter of the bowl, and began stirring the water. After two or three revolutions, the ice cubes made their way to the edge of the bowl and began to dutifully follow the path she'd drawn.

To his extreme discomfort, Barnes found himself being sucked by the current toward the edge of the bowl.

"Hey!" he screamed as he fought to keep his balance.

Orchid laughed loudly as she withdrew her hand and stood up. "Ha ha ha! See you later," she called.

She disappeared from his view again, and although Barnes was fairly certain she was gone, he called her name a few times. There was no answer.

He waited for swirling to decrease, and then made his way to the water’s edge, placing his hands as high as he could on the smooth glass surface. As he pondered his next move, a basket-sized ice cube bumped into him. He angrily pushed it away, and it continued on its slow journey around the bowl.

He reached again and lifted his foot to try to dig his toes into a hold. Amazingly, he found a seam that was at a level with his knees. It wasn't much, but it was enough for him to prop himself upward. Leaning against the smooth wall, he dug in deeper with his toes and hoisted himself up, now with both feet on the slender seam that encircled the bottom curve of the bowl. With some renewed confidence, he reached higher along the bowl searching for another seam or imperfection - anything to use to hoist himself higher. He lifted his foot, and although he found nothing but a perfectly smooth surface, he tried to brace himself and push up as his hand felt above for something to help him scale the vertical wall of the bowl.

As he stretched, his toes slipped from the narrow seam, and he tumbled downward. With little friction to stop him, his feet slid freely along the bottom of the bowl, and his entire body became submerged under the surface of the icy-cold water.

"Fucking sonovabitch!!" he hollered as he emerged from beneath the surface. He cleared the frigid water from his face, as a lone ice cube mockingly bumped into him. He stepped away from the large chunk of ice and wrapped his arms around himself as he felt his jaw begin to tremble.

* * *

Despite what she had said to her shrunken captive, Orchid finished her shower quickly. She wanted to punish Barnes, but she didn't want to injure him, and as she showered, she considered he might even die of hypothermia, which she certainly didn't want to have happen.

She stepped out of the shower and hurriedly dried herself. She towel-dried her hair and wrapped the towel into a turban on her head. She stepped into a pair of lacy black panties, pulled on a pink-flowered silk bathrobe, and headed for the kitchen, tying the sash of the silk robe around her slender waist as she walked.

Orchid was careful to make very little noise as she re-entered the kitchen. She stepped lightly to the countertop and peered into the mixing bowl. She was relieved to see her shrunken prisoner moving about steadily in the waist-deep water with his arms wrapped around himself. He was obviously doing all he could to keep from freezing.

"Hello, Little Guy!" she announced. "I'm back. Did you miss me?"

In obvious discomfort, Barnes looked up anxiously at the giantess.

"P-p-p-please, l-let me out of here!" he begged. His body was quivering violently.

"Are you sure you've learned to behave?" she asked as she lowered her hand toward him.

"Y-y-yes. P-please, let m-me out," he replied.

Rather than extending her hand toward the little man, she swished the water with her fingertips.

"Are you sure? Maybe you want a little more ice?" she teased.

"NO!" he screamed.

She removed her fingers from the water, but kept her hand extended in the large bowl.

"What's my name?" she asked in her most serious voice.

"M-mis M-mis Mistress Orchid," he called out through chattering teeth.

"And, what's your name?" she asked in a much softer tone.

"St-Steve-Steve-eee."

"Very good! And would you like to come out now, Little Stevie?"

"Y-y-yes, M-m-mistress Orchid! P-p-please!"

He almost burst into tears of joy, when her enormous fingers stretched out as she lowered her hand.

Orchid plucked the shrunken man out of the ice-cold water, and when she felt him shivering uncontrollably within her fist, she wrapped her fingers more snugly around him.

Barnes felt the tremendous warmth emanating from the soft flesh that surrounded him. He tried his best to calm himself, but he was so cold, he'd been nearing panic when the giant woman arrived, and his extremities were screaming from the effects of the icy water.

With her free hand, she reached for a small dishtowel that was hanging from a nearby rack. She held it up so she was certain he could recognize the potential comfort of drying himself within it. She twisted her wrist and opened her hand so that he lay wet and naked in her huge palm.

"If I let you dry yourself, how will I know you'll do as I say, and you won't talk to me like you did before?" she asked sternly. As an added emphasis, she lowered her hand slightly so that it was directly over the bowl of ice water.

Barnes immediately saw that with a slight turn of her wrist, she could drop him back into the frigid water. He’d long ago abandoned his earlier plan of trying to assume control of his predicament. He'd been certain the giant woman had left him for dead in the icy water, and his fear along with the freezing cold had gotten the best of him. His will had been broken, at least for the present moment.

He scrambled to his knees in the center of the giantess's huge palm, and folded his hands as if in prayer.

"P-please," he begged. "I'm sorry I said those things. I'll do w-whatever you say. I-I promise!"

Orchid was inwardly filled with sympathy, yet she knew she had acted properly in forcing the little man to be an obedient pet. She stepped to the kitchen table, laid the dishtowel down, and placed her shrunken captive on it.

"Here, Little Stevie. Dry off, and wrap yourself up in this towel. I'm going to find us something to eat."

For Barnes, the dishtowel was ridiculously large, and he thought it seemed big enough to cover a bus. But, it was dry, absorbent, and warm, and he buried himself in its folds.

Satisfied that her little prisoner wasn't going anywhere, Orchid busied herself finding something for the two of them to eat. She found the makings for a tuna wrap, and she tore off a piece of pita bread, and then spooned some tuna salad onto a dish for Barnes. She cut some vegetable sticks and sliced off some small pieces for the shrunken man. She found a small liqueur glass and filled it with water. Then, she filled a glass of water for herself, and finally, uncorked a bottle of chardonnay and filled a wineglass.

She set both plates, both water glasses, and the wine bottle on the table, and then carried her glass of wine with her as she walked to a CD player in the living room. She sipped her wine, as she scanned some discs, and then selected some light new-age music. She took a long drink from her wineglass, and refilled it when she seated herself to eat.

Barnes had crawled out from within the large towel, and did his best to make a sandwich from the torn piece of pita bread. As the giant woman sat watching, Barnes tried drinking from the little liqueur glass, but found it was too heavy to lift, so he resorted to cupping his hand into the water to drink.

Orchid took several bites of her wrap and washed each down with a long sip of white wine. After eating less than half of it, she found her glass was empty, and she promptly refilled it.

Barnes kept a watchful eye on the giant woman as he ate. He was still uncomfortably cold from his earlier ordeal in the ice water, but he thought better than to complain, feeling his best course of action was to remain completely silent. His only thought was to crawl back into the comfort of the dishtowel once he’d finished eating.

He sat cross-legged in front of the snack plate, which was bigger in diameter than he was tall. He was amazed that although there seemed to be far too much food when he started eating, he'd devoured most of it.

He munched on a piece of celery, and then stood to get another drink of water. He bent over the liqueur glass to scoop some handfuls of water, but, suddenly, he felt a large object poke him in the back. When he turned around, he saw Orchid's giant hand holding a log-sized carrot stick just inches from his chest.

"Gosh, Stevie," the giant woman said as she playfully waved the carrot stick at him, "I'll have to buy a tea-set for little dolls, so you'll be able to eat and drink. Tee-hee-hee."

She withdrew her hand and took a small nibble of the carrot stick, and then drained her wineglass again.

"Well, I hope you're done eating," she said to him. "I have some things to do."

Without waiting for a reply, she stood up, and reached for her plate. As she did so, she felt a rush of lightheadedness.

"Whew!" she called out as she reached for her head. "That wine sort of hit me. Tee hee."

When she touched her head, she realized she was still wearing the towel-turban.

"Gosh, I forgot to take this stupid thing off!" she said, laughing at herself.

She removed the towel and shook her head slightly. Then she combed her fingers through her hair a few times and glanced briefly toward the shrunken man, almost as though she was seeking his approval. She spotted the dishtowel on the table and grabbing it, she bundled it with the towel she had taken from her hair, and walked out of the kitchen.

Before Barnes had a moment to think, the giantess reappeared. She moved smoothly from the table to the sink, cleaning as she hummed loudly to the music playing on the CD.

She paused momentarily at the table to refill her wineglass. Suddenly quieting herself, she set the nearly empty bottle down, and stretched her neck. She reached inside of her robe and massaged her shoulders; first, with one hand, and then, the other. As she was expertly rubbing her second shoulder, she looked down at the five-inch tall man who had been watching her every move.

"You're going to be a fun little pet, aren't you, Stevie?" she said in a soft drawl, as she held her hand on her bare shoulder inside of her silk robe. She took in a long, deep breath, causing her chest to rise and fall, and then, she slowly removed her hand and straightened her robe. The shiny, thin material clung perfectly to her body, attractively displaying every curve of her sleek, athletic form.

As quickly as she'd stopped moving, she abruptly began humming to the music again, and resumed her work in cleaning the kitchen. At last, satisfied with her work, she looked across the room at her shrunken captive.

Barnes was seated on the table in the same spot where he'd eaten. His mind was spinning from everything that had happened to him. It was hard for him to believe that this all started with an innocent massage. Somehow, he'd fallen into the clutches of a young witch, who'd shrunk him, and then, had almost tortured him to death in an icy bath. His memory of the hotel seemed as though it had been a lifetime ago, and in truth, it may have been an entirely different life.

Now, as he watched the giant woman, he couldn't help but feel the paradox of his predicament. The woman was extraordinarily attractive, and yet, she held the power of life and death over him. While her very presence frightened him, he found her sexually enticing, and only moments earlier, as she reached inside her robe, he felt himself becoming aroused. To him, she was both alarmingly dangerous and mysteriously sensuous.

And through all of this, a part of him still wondered whether this was all a part of some incredible dream. Certainly, he had dreamed of beautiful woman before. The one thing that convinced him it was real was how cold he'd felt while wading in the terrible ice water, and how, even now, he still felt the chill of being naked and vulnerable.

He was glad to have eaten. It seemed like something normal. Moreover, preparing the small meal and cleaning the kitchen consumed the giant woman’s attention. And, as long as her attention was on other things, she wouldn't be focused on him. Yet, as he watched her now, he knew her other diversions were coming to an end. He sensed she was feeling somewhat drunk, which did little to ease his worries. Now, she had showered and eaten and cleaned the kitchen, and she seemed to be getting ready to focus on him.

So, there was nothing he could do except to stand up, when he saw her coming for him.

End of Chapter Two


Chapter Three

Orchid's voice was sweet and soft, as she sang along to the music. She made her way across the room, and paused only briefly, as she looked down at the shrunken man. With the same tenderness she'd shown in the massage room, she reached out her hand and wrapped her enormous fingers around him, leaving only his head and shoulders exposed from within her huge fist as she lifted him. Taking her glass of wine in her other hand, she headed toward her sofa.

She sat at one end of the sofa, and took a sip of wine, as she contemplated her next action. She set the glass aside only momentarily as she readjusted her hold on the shrunken man. She now held him around the waist with her finger and thumb, as she lifted her wineglass with her other hand.

As Barnes held onto her gigantic fingers, she casually dipped his tiny feet into the wine, and brought them to her awaiting lips.

Barnes was nearly overcome with fear as she opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue. He raised his knees in a futile effort to avoid her giant tongue, but he was completely helpless to stop her advances.

The tip of her tongue brushed against the soles of his feet, and she let the giant slab of moist flesh wander around his feet and lower legs.

Before he knew what was happening, she brought the wineglass closer to her mouth, and again dipped his feet and calves into the sweet liquid.

She brought him to her mouth again, and licked the droplets of wine off of him. Her enormous tongue traveled up his legs, as she licked the wet skin up to his knees.

Barnes looked at the huge face of the giantess. Her big blue eyes sparkled with delight and the pretty features of her smiling face showed the pleasure she was having in toying with him. As he held tightly to the fingers that supported his waist, he felt her tongue climbing higher above his knees.

All at once, she pulled him away from her face, and again, plunged him into her wineglass. This time, his legs went in even deeper before she removed him and held him in front of her face.

"Mmm, you taste good enough to be my dessert," she cooed and brought him to her mouth again.

As she held him, she lightly kissed the wine from his feet. Barnes relaxed as the incredible sensation of her tender pillow-sized lips filled his mind. She leaned her head back and kissed his feet again before opening her mouth, and slid her huge tongue up the backs of his little legs, easily separating them.

He felt the comfort of her hot breath as it warmed his lower body, and he barely allowed himself a thought as she inserted him further into her mouth. As she closed her moist lips, they encircled his hips, and her tongue twirled around his legs as they rested inside of her mouth.

"Mmmmn" she moaned deeply, and he felt the vibrations of the sound across his entire lower body. Then, as Orchid slightly withdrew the shrunken man from her mouth, she closed her jaw enough for her teeth to scrape harmlessly along his skin.

Before Barnes could react, she withdrew him completely from her mouth. She turned her wrist and opened her hand to allow him to sit in her palm.

She smiled prettily at the little man as she saw the mixture of emotions on his face. He was doing his best to conceal his obvious erection, and at the same time, his expression betrayed the sudden terror he'd felt when Orchid's giant teeth came in contact with his skin.

Orchid chuckled to herself at the fun she was now having with her new pet. She took a sip of her wine and licked her lips seductively as she looked at him.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, my pet?" she whispered. "At least a part of you did. Tee-hee. We'll have to do more of that later."

As her face broke into a wide smile, she bent forward and lowered her hand as she set Barnes on hardwood floor beneath her. Without speaking, she turned her wrist enough to let him know he was to climb off of her hand. When he had gotten off, she motioned to her bare feet that rested a short distance from where he now stood.

"Remember those feet you admired so much during your massage?" Orchid called to him. "Well, Stevie, here they are for you to enjoy."

She moved her right foot very close to the shrunken man.

"I want you to climb on my foot and kiss my toes," she said, smiling. "After all, I just kissed your little feet, didn't I? Go on, now, Little Stevie. I want you to hug and kiss all five toes. Tee hee!"

Barnes looked at the gigantic foot in front of him. It was so big it almost seemed like a being unto itself. Yet, as huge as Orchid’s giant foot was, Barnes felt it was every bit as perfect as it looked earlier when he stared at her bare feet in the massage room.

He bent forward and wrapped his hands around the smallest toe. He caressed it as he kissed it, and he stroked his hand along the cherry-red nail, feeling the smooth, hard surface with his fingertips. After a moment, he moved to her next toe, taking increased care in massaging its longer shaft.

He took his time as he worked, crawling on all fours along the giantess's foot. Her skin was soft and smooth, and the bones of her foot provided a firm base of support as he slowly worked his way toward her big toe.

Orchid was feeling a variety of intoxications. Surely, she was feeling the effects of a little too much wine. But, she was also intoxicated by the power she felt from watching and feeling the shrunken man crawl across her foot. At first, she'd only felt a slight tickle as he massaged her toes, but as the little man continued, she began to feel an unexpected pleasure than ran from her foot, up her leg, and throughout her entire body. She noticed her breathing was becoming deeper as a tremor of sexual excitement brewed within her. She drew a slow sip from her wineglass, and then, as her shrunken pet began caressing her big toe, an audible sigh came from her lips.

Barnes crawled to the edge of Orchid's gigantic foot and firmly slid his hands along the sides of her big toe as he kissed the skin just above the huge red toenail. The enormous digit wiggled in apparent approval, and he climbed down from her foot to kiss the tip of the large toe.

Suddenly, he saw the muscles of her foot tighten and the jagged contours of the veins in her foot appeared, as he felt and heard the wooden floor creak. A titanic shadow appeared over him, and he saw her left foot move closer to him, its soft, but firm musculature also quite evident. He knew that the giant woman was now standing.

He stepped back and glared upward. For the first time, he saw the giantess Orchid at her full height above him, and he stood awestruck, gaping at her enormity.

He strained to look upward at her. He could see her long, shapely legs, extending mightily above him and ending in her dainty black panties. Backing away a couple of steps, he saw her enormous silk robe conforming beautifully to the gentle curves of her body. The sash around it hung loosely, and a thin gap in the robe extended along the front of her body, exposing a narrow strip of her skin from her navel to her chest.

He had to crane his head back to see her looking down at him from so high above, with her tussled, light brown hair hanging down around her pretty face. Seeing her looming so majestically above him, he was now more cognizant than ever just how small he was, and for a moment, his mind flashed back to meeting her in the massage parlor and shaking her hand, as he looked at her face for the first time.

"Well, come on, Little Guy," she chuckled, snapping him out of his trance. "The other five are waiting for you." With that, she wiggled the toes of her left foot, beckoning him to pay them their due attention.

Barnes forced himself to snap his focus away from the sight above him, and he stepped to her left foot. He bent over in front of her big toe and held its sides with both hands as he kissed it. He climbed onto her foot and kissed the big toe, and as he'd done with her other foot, he pressed against the pink flesh to massage the toe. He kissed it again before moving to the next one.

Orchid giggled as she watched the little man crawling across her foot. She was almost giddy from the amusement her pet was giving her. She took a last sip of wine, and looking at the nearly empty glass reminded her of Barnes's expression when she'd dipped his feet into it. A soft purr came from her lips as she set the glass on an end table and bent forward.

Barnes was trying to focus his attention on the giant woman's toes as he moved from the third to the fourth. But his mind couldn't break itself from the image of staring up at the gigantic woman as she towered over him. Seeing her from that vantage point made him fully realize just how small and helpless he actually was. He touched to her fifth toe, and his mind was becoming increasingly jumbled as he considered that he was kissing a woman's baby toe - a baby toe that was bigger than his fist.

Suddenly, he felt a warm sensation touch his waist, and he looked in time to see Orchid's log-like fingers encircling his body. He instinctively grabbed onto them and he felt the air whiz by him as he was lifted. He watched her foot become more distant, but abruptly, his view was altered as he felt her hand twisting, and he found himself looking at the giantess's billboard-sized face.

"That was just perfect," she said in a low voice. Then, with a giggle, she added, "You must have done that before. Tee hee hee."

Barnes was about to answer, but was stopped by her sudden movement. She sat back on the couch and lounged sideways, extending her legs as she brought her feet up.

As she adjusted herself, her robe fell open, fully exposing her legs from hips to her toes. She looked down uncaringly to see her robe had gapped wide open at her waist. The sash was barely doing its job as the robe lay innocently alongside of her hips, and most of her flat stomach was now visible.

She turned onto her backside and leaned backward against the sofa's armrest. Opening her fist, she allowed the shrunken man to climb onto all fours on her hand as she extended her arm toward her waist. "Well, Stevie," she purred, "You wondered what my legs looked like. What do you think? Tee hee."

Barnes gazed at Orchid's colossally long legs as she playfully caressed the lower half of one leg with the toes of the other. Along with their tremendous size, Barnes was amazed at the sleek, athletic contours of the giant woman's legs. The smooth muscle tone of her calves blended perfectly into her firm, slender thighs, and her silky skin seemed to almost glisten.

"Well?" she said, bringing him a little closer to her face.

"I think you have the most gorgeous pair of legs I've ever seen," Barnes answered truthfully.

"Aww, that's really sweet," she replied with a slight drawl.

She pushed herself down further on the sofa, so that she was lying almost flat with her head propped up on the armrest. Looking at the shrunken man, she lowered her hand and dumped him onto her stomach. He tumbled on the soft flesh and landed facedown on the hemline of her panties.

She giggled as she looked down at him.

"Stevie, why don't you crawl up here and give me a kiss?" she cooed slowly.

Without hesitating, Barnes got to his hands and knees and began crawling up the giant woman's stomach toward her face.

She giggled as he moved, and she purposely sucked her stomach in and out, chuckling at the added difficulty she was causing him.

As he crawled onto her ribcage, she drew in a deep breath, causing her chest to rise higher, and taking the little man for a ride. With her chest heaved outward, she gently tugged on her robe. She smiled as she exposed the inner mounds of her moderately large breasts, just as her shrunken pet was crawling between them. As she looked down at him, she placed both hands against her breasts and pressed them together, squeezing the helpless little man between them.

As she held him there, she stretched her neck downward, puckered her lips, and made a loud smooching sound.

"Well, come on, Stevie," she teased with a playful smile. "Where's my kiss? Tee hee hee!"

He struggled briefly to free himself, but he was hopelessly trapped between her giant breasts. With only his head and one arm exposed from within the pressing mounds of flesh, he placed his tiny hand against her skin and gave her a look of exasperation.

"Why, Stevie!" she exclaimed in mock surprise. "You touched my boob, you naughty boy! Well, my goodness, me! Ha ha ha!"

She released her hold on her breasts, and Barnes felt the freedom to move again. He glanced to his sides to see her tremendous breasts were barely covered by the silk robe, and he could see the underside of her chest as her breasts lifted the thin material away from her ribcage, when she inhaled. As he looked up at Orchid's face, he saw a devilish gleam in her smiling, blue eyes.

Her full lips formed into a pout, as she whined, "Stevie, are you going to kiss me, or not?"

Suddenly, he scrambled to his feet and ran forward. He stopped at the base of her chin, and placed both of his little hands on the sides of her huge face and kissed her. He kissed her several times as she held her lips in a round pucker. He tasted the wine on her lips, and felt the vibration of a low moan that emanated from her throat. Then, he kissed her lower lip twice before kissing her in the center of her puckered lips again and again.

He stood upright and looked at her face. She wore an alluring smile that grew wider as she puckered her lips again.

He bent forward to kiss her again, but he suddenly felt a warm touch on his lower legs. As he looked down, he saw her huge thumb and index finger grasping his ankles.

Orchid giggled as she picked up the little man by his ankles, and he called out to her in vain as he dangled upside down. She held him over her chest, and, below him he could see her erect nipples pushing outward from under the silk robe. She lowered him over her one of her breasts, and allowed his extended hands to graze against her stiff nipple. Smiling, she swept the little man over her chest, causing him to brush her huge breast with his tiny hands.

Letting a soft moan pass from her lips, she used her free hand to pull the robe aside, exposing her bare left breast, and then she gently laid the little man on top of it.

Barnes didn't need any coaxing, and he immediately began massaging and kissing the ham-sized nipple as he lay across her breast. Hearing the sound of her soft moaning, he began humping his crotch into the enormous breast. As he rode the beautiful mound of heaving flesh, he straddled his legs across it to try to make as much contact with her skin as he could.

As she smiled at her pet's actions, Orchid's hand reached down to her pubic area. She stroked her fingers across her panties a few times, and then lifted the hemline to find her already moist muff. The sight of the naked, shrunken man working so feverishly on her large breast increased her sexual excitement and her loins were energized by the power she held over such a small, vulnerable creature.

As her fingers continued to manipulate her pussy, she pulled her robe off of her right breast. In the same motion, she reached up to the table behind her and grabbed the wineglass. As her breathing was becoming more rapid, she turned the glass over and let the few remaining drops fall onto her newly exposed breast. She carelessly dropped the glass next to her, then lifted the little man off of her left breast and brought him to her lips. She kissed him gently and allowed her giant tongue to lick his tiny mouth before she laid him across her right breast.

"Ohh! Ohh! OHHH!” Her deep moans grew louder and faster.

Barnes quickly recognized the taste and smell of the white wine and began licking and kissing the rivulets of liquid as they streamed down her swollen areola. The giantess's loud moans echoed in her chest, which caused him to work more vigorously to stimulate her excitement. As he felt the rising and falling of her enormous ribcage, he tenderly bit her nipple, causing her to emit occasional shrieks of painful pleasure.

Two of Orchid's fingers continued to probe expertly within her vagina, as she simultaneously massaged her clitoris. With her free hand, she attempted to push her breast toward her face in order to kiss its little occupant. When she found her lips wouldn't reach him, she slid her fingers over him, and stroked his back, keeping the same rhythm as the hand inside of her panties. Her excited moans filled the room.

Finally, Orchid began to climax, and Barnes held tightly to her giant breast as her chest heaved mightily under him. She moaned loudly as the waves of pleasure shook her body.

When her orgasm began to subside, she unconsciously caressed the shrunken man who was sprawled across her heaving breast. As she did this, she felt the little man squirm under her fingers, and his movements unexpectedly brought forth another wave of pleasure from within her, as she erupted in a second orgasm.

"OMIGOD!!" she cried out, as she writhed about in ecstasy on the sofa, while holding the little man tightly to her chest.

Orchid repeatedly thought to whisper, "It's your turn," to him, but she was panting so heavily, the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. Instead, she wrapped her fingers around him and lifted him to her mouth, giving him a quick kiss on his head before placing him between her still heaving breasts, while her open hand held him in place.

"My God!" Orchid thought to herself, "Lifting him up and kissing him just then almost gave me another orgasm. The feeling of power is simply incredible!"

She lay motionless for some time, and then without a word, she wrapped her fingers around the shrunken man and sat up with him in her hand. Replacing the wineglass on the end table, she stood up and headed for her bedroom, her wide open robe swaying as she walked.

Barnes's mind was a mass of confused thoughts and emotions. He felt tremendous sexual excitement, yet his fear of the giant woman was as strong as ever. As he had kissed the giantess's feet and toes, and then her lips, and finally, her breasts, a part of him felt a burning sexual desire for her, although he had never before thought about such fantasies. Despite all she had done to him, he wanted to please her, yet, at the same time, he knew had no choice but to obey her. At first, he thought that if he pleased her, she might consider restoring his size (if that was even possible), but now, after she'd learned to enjoy him, she might never bring him back to his former size.

So, as Orchid quietly entered the bedroom, tenderly carrying her shrunken captive in her hand, his mind was ready to snap. As she turned the light on, his eyes didn't notice the large bed in the middle of the room, but instead, they fixed on the aquarium sitting atop her dresser.

The sight caused Barnes to fly into an uncontrollable panic.

"No, please don't put me in there!" he screamed, as he futilely pulled and pushed at her enormous fingers. "PLEASE! NO!"

Orchid was confused as she looked at the little man struggling wildly within her grasp.

"I wasn't going to put you in there, just now, my pet. I thought we ..."

“I don't want to live a fishtank like some hamster!" he cried. "Please! …Just let me go. Okay? Please! ... Please!" His voice cracked and then trailed off, but suddenly, he began struggling madly again.

"But that's only to keep you safe," Orchid protested in as soothing a voice as she could muster. She was becoming worried that he might go into shock.

"NO!" he screamed as he pulled on her gigantic fingers in vain.

She looked sympathetically at the shrunken man, who was clearly becoming hysterical. She walked to a small chest of drawers in the corner of the room and opened the second drawer. In it was a mixture of small bottles, boxes, and jars, each with a hand-printed label affixed to it. She briefly scanned them, and then selected a small spray bottle.

Holding the bottle a few inches from Barnes's face, she sprayed a small amount directly at him. The little man froze for a moment, and then went limp in her hand.

Orchid replaced the bottle and closed the drawer. Opening her hand, she inspected the naked, little man lying unconscious in the palm of her hand.

"Sleep peacefully, Little Stevie," she purred as she made her way toward her dresser. "You've had a long day, and I'm sure it isn't easy being a pet, at first. But, you'll get used to it over time. Tomorrow, we'll have more fun."

She opened the screen lid to the aquarium, and laid the little man on the small pillow that was to serve as his bed. She smiled lovingly at him at she placed the tiny cloth blanket over him. Closing the lid, she secured the latch, and then got herself ready for bed.

End of Chapter Three


Chapter Four

Orchid made certain to rise very early the next morning, so she would be ready before Barnes awoke. She had already showered, and blow-dried her hair. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she felt confident that her facial and eye make-up were perfectly applied.

She wore a royal blue satin baby-doll nightie that stopped about four inches below her crotch. It had slits along the sides of the hips and a plunging neckline, and was held up by long spaghetti straps that crossed over her otherwise bare back. She hadn't worn the nightie to bed, but she wanted Barnes to see her in it when he awoke.

On her feet, she wore medium-heeled, feathered slippers that perfectly matched the color of her nightie. The blue was a few shades darker than her eyes, but the color still accented them beautifully.

She smoothed the nightie over her slender hips and twisted to see her reflection from various angles. Brushing her light-brown hair once more, she let it fall across her shoulders.

At last, confident with her appearance, she went to awaken the shrunken man.

She carefully unlatched the cover of the aquarium and lifted it open. Smiling as she looked down at the little man, she hoped he'd be calmer after a night's rest.

"Hey!" she whispered. "Hey, Stevie, wake up!"

Barnes's eyes flickered open, and his entire body flinched as he saw the giantess's face looking down at him. His sleep-filled cloud swiftly left him as his mind immediately grasped the world around him.

"Did you sleep well, Stevie?" Orchid sang softly, as she showed off her prettiest smile.

Without waiting for an answer, she reached into the aquarium and tenderly curled her fingers around the shrunken man's body and lifted him out.

Barnes had wrapped himself in the cloth blanket, and it came with him as the giant woman picked him up.

"You won't be needing this, you silly little guy," she giggled as she casually plucked it away from him and tossed it back into the aquarium before closing the lid.

"I bet you need to use the bathroom," she offered, as she began walking. Barnes just nodded as he held onto to her fingers.

She placed him in the sink and turned the faucet to allow a moderate flow of water to pour out.

She turned her attention to grabbing a washcloth, and then waited a minute before looking down at him again.

"All done?" she asked, and his posture signaled an affirmative answer.

"We'll need to come up with a better system," she giggled, "But for now, just let me know when nature calls."

"Now, I think we need to get you washed up," she announced smiling. She pulled a lever to close the stopper on the drain, and Barnes quickly saw the water around his ankles beginning to rise. She tested the temperature, and adjusted the faucet to make the water warmer. Then, she squirted a small puddle of liquid soap into her hand, and worked it into a lather, before reaching for the shrunken man.

She giggled merrily as he squirmed in her hands, while she washed him. She occasionally rinsed him and then added a bit more soap by squirting the thick goo directly onto his body. Finally, she set him into the water and turned off the faucet.

"You should finish cleaning anywhere I might have missed," she directed him, and while there weren't many places her enormous fingertips hadn't explored, Barnes did as he was told as he stared into the foamy, shoulder-deep water.

After a few moments, he seemed to be finished, and she turned the water back on before unplugging the drain. She scooped him in her hand, and smiled warmly as she held him under the flowing water to rinse him.

He looked up at the huge face staring down at him, and he couldn't help but smile back, even as the water flowed directly on top of his head and streamed heavily down his face.

She turned off the water, and picking up the washcloth in her free hand, she rolled him onto it. He lay submissively as she gently dried him. She then, set him down on the sink's countertop to let him finish drying himself.

She kept a hand nearby him, and she squatted down so that her face was even with him as he dried himself.

"Feeling better?" she asked, almost pleading for a positive response.

Barnes looked directly at her slightly pouting expression and nodded his reply. It was then that he noticed the extra sparkle in her eyes and the pink blush in her cheeks. Her full lips were moist, and the natural light shimmered on them. Her stunning appearance made him momentarily freeze before he was able to speak.

"Um … about last night," he began sheepishly, "I'm really sorry. I - I don't really know what came over me. I just sort of lost it, I guess. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

She smiled at him sympathetically, and was about to offer him some reassurance when he interrupted her thoughts.

Desperately wanting to change the subject, he suddenly blurted out, "Wow, you look fantastic! I mean, you looked pretty before, but this morning, you really look terrific!"

"Why, thank you, Stevie," she replied with a wide smile. "That's very sweet of you."

It occurred to her that he was only complimenting her facial appearance, and that he hadn't really noticed how she was dressed. She thought to stand up to give him a better look, but she didn't want to break the moment. She simply let her eyes drop down and then back up at him as she blinked her eyelashes.

Barnes finished drying himself and allowed cloth to drop around him, and he covered himself with his hands.

Almost on cue, her huge hand moved toward him, and she picked him up. As she stood, Barnes let his gaze wander downward, and he got a full view of the giantess's figure as it was outlined by the sleek, satin nightie.

She saw him looking at her, and smiled affectionately when his eyes returned to her face.

"My God, you're such a knockout!" he said, almost gasping as he spoke.

"Mmm, keep it up," she purred, genuinely flattered by his remark.

She carried him to the kitchen and set him on the table.

"I'm going to make a little breakfast," she said.

As her hand slipped away from him, he felt her fingers linger a moment on his bare backside.

Before beginning, she walked to the CD player and selected a few discs. As she moved away, light opera softly filled the apartment.

Barnes was transfixed by Orchid's every move as he watched her work. She seemed to almost glide as she moved, and the flimsy nightie accentuated every curve of her body as the thin, shiny material moved with her.

As she gathered things to prepare the small meal, she seemed to alternate between reaching as high as she could and then bending over with straightened legs. When she reached upward, the blue nightie rose up her hips, exposing her tight round ass, and displaying her little blue thong. As she bent down, her shapely legs showed off their slender muscularity, as the heeled slippers she wore forced her legs to stretch to their full lengths. The sexy garment was cut so low in front, her breasts almost fell out of the opening each time she bent forward.

None of this was lost on Orchid, and she delighted in the show she was putting on for the shrunken man. All the while she worked, she hummed pleasantly to the music coming from the CD player.

She finally finished preparing the meal, and brought the food to the table. She placed two identical snack plates on the table, both bearing small helpings of scrambled eggs with cheese melted in. There was also a mix of tiny bits of fruit with slivers of coconut sprinkled on top and some thinly sliced pieces of a bagel on each plate. On top of one plate, she placed a small, flat, wooden utensil that she had fashioned by snipping up a cocktail mixing stick.

She seemed extremely pleased with the meal as she arranged the two plates very near each other.

She placed a small, plastic shot glass on the table along with a regular drinking glass and a pitcher of water. She filled the large glass, but only poured a few spoonfuls into the shot glass so that the little man could lift it to drink. Finally, she set a fork near the plate she intended on eating from, and then produced a measuring cup, which she placed upside down next to Barnes's plate.

"Here, Stevie, I brought you a little stool to sit on," she beamed as she sat down.

Both plates were situated in front of her, so she would be looming over the little man as he ate. She kept her left hand held near the cup, and when the shrunken man moved to sit, she touched his shoulder with her finger and tenderly traced a line down his back to his buttocks.

Barnes sat to eat, and Orchid kept her huge left hand near him, nonchalantly touching him along his arm, his leg, and his back as she ate with her right hand.

Barnes gorged himself, and he was again amazed at how much food he could eat. Occasionally, he stood to drink, and each time he did, the giant woman would pour a few more spoonfuls of water into the little plastic glass, always using her right hand to do so, as she continued to toy with the shrunken man with the index finger of her left hand. A pleasant smile lit up her pretty face, as she seemed to occasionally lose herself in the music, closing her eyes as she softly hummed along.

As Barnes looked at the giantess, he couldn't help but notice her breasts moving freely inside of her nightie, as its wide open front gave him an unimpeded view of the nearly exposed mounds. He guessed she must be at least a C cup, but he was never sure of those sizes, even at his normal height. He bit his lip as he saw her erect nipples pushing against her satin garment.

Both of her nightie’s thin shoulder straps had gapped upward when Orchid sat down earlier, and they rested loosely on her skin. Now, as Barnes stole glances at the giant woman, he saw that the left strap was slowly sliding toward the end of her shoulder. Because her hair was gathered to her right, her left shoulder was bare, save for the lone strand of blue cloth, and with each movement she made, the strap crept closer to falling down over her arm. At one point, as the strap was barely an inch from rolling off the edge of her shoulder, she reached up with her right hand, and Barnes almost groaned out loud, as he thought her intent was to move the strap back in place. But, to his relief, she simply scratched her cheek, and then reached for her water glass.

As Barnes ate, his gaze became fixed on Orchid's shoulder. He stared at her smooth, flawless skin, and her long clavicle as it extended gracefully from her neck. And, as the thin strap made its way toward the edge of her shoulder, more and more of her breast became exposed, and Barnes envisioned what would happen when the strap finally fell.

Barnes was completely enthralled by the subtle movements of the thin strap. He glanced at the giant woman's face, and she seemed completely oblivious to what was happening, as she continued to hum softly while tenderly touching the little man's back.

Then, she cocked her head slightly, and the strap fell effortlessly off of her shoulder and hung halfway down her upper arm. She seemed not to notice, as the satin garment clung loosely to her breast and appeared ready to fall to her waist at any moment.

Barnes felt his mouth water as he saw a hint of her areola peek like a sunrise over the edge of the loose material.

"Stevie, do you like my slippers?" Orchid suddenly asked. She was smiling seductively at the shrunken man as her index finger wandered from his back to his hip.

Barnes was caught completely off guard by her question.

"Um, ... What?"

"My slippers," she repeated in a soft tone. "Did you even notice them?"

"Ahh, … yes. Yes, I did," he said snapping out of his trance. "I noticed them as you were preparing breakfast. They've got heels and blue feathers." He silently congratulated himself on this observation.

"I love how they look on my feet," she said. She moved her left hand away from the shrunken man without disturbing the satin nightie as it hung stubbornly from her breast, and she brought her foot up and rested it on the table, near where Barnes was seated. She moved her foot back and forth, inspecting the slipper from various angles.

Barnes was suddenly dumbstruck at the appearance of the enormous foot that towered over twice his height. Once again, he was astounded at how beautiful the giant woman's feet were.

As he gaped at Orchid's gigantic foot, her huge hand reached over him and removed her slipper. He watched it as it passed back over his head.

As she casually tossed it to the floor, she kicked off the other slipper from her foot under the table.

While the shrunken man looked upward at her gigantic bare foot, she spread her toes wide and examined them.

"I think I might like to paint my toenails a darker shade," she mused as she wiggled her toes. "Would you like to help your mistress with that little chore, Stevie?"

"Yes, I would," he answered as he reached up and caressed her enormous foot.

"Yesss, ... What?" she asked in a deeper voice.

Barnes turned to face her. At that moment the nightie lost its grip and fell to her waist, fully exposing her left breast. Rather than pulling the garment back up, she casually reached across with her right hand and lightly covered the middle of her breast with three fingers.

"Yes, Mistress Orchid," Barnes replied with a deep sigh.

"You really love my feet, don't you, Stevie?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Yes, Mistress Orchid."

"When you paint my toenails, would you like to paint my fingernails too, Stevie?"

"Yes, Mistress Orchid."

Uncovering her breast, she reached with her right hand and scooped the little man up, and held him in her open palm.

"You really love my boobs too, don't you, Little Stevie?" she whispered seductively.

"I love everything about you, Mistress Orchid. You’re an absolute goddess!"

"Would you like to kiss me, my little pet?"

"Yes, very much. Please, my goddess."

She raised him to her mouth, and he turned onto his hands and knees to kiss her. She puckered her lips, and, as he kissed her, he was amazed at how incredibly soft her giant lips were. After a few long moments, she slipped her enormous tongue between her moist lips, and he licked it with his own miniscule tongue.

She lowered him to her bare left breast, and cupped it in her hand. While kneeling in her giant hand, he reached out with both hands, and tenderly kissed and caressed the huge mound.

"Mmm, that feels so nice!" she purred as she slowly stood up. "Now, don't be alarmed. I'm going to take you into the bedroom." she whispered as she stepped away from the table.

He knelt in her hand, and continued to cling to her enormous breast as she walked.

End of Chapter Four


Chapter Five

Orchid entered the bedroom and was silently relieved to see the shrunken man showed no signs of the emotional tantrum that overcame him the previous night. She used the thumb of the hand that held him to nudge him away from her breast, and then gently lowered her hand and laid him in the middle of the bed.

Smiling coyly at the little man, she pulled the wayward strap back onto her shoulder, and in the same motion, she bent forward in his direction as she pulled her panties off of her hips. She pulled them down below her knees, and then stepped out of them, one foot at a time. As she pulled out her second foot, she held onto the panties for a brief moment, and with the shrunken man watching intently, she playfully tossed them at him. Her aim was perfect, as the undies landed exactly on top of him, and what little material there was of her blue silk panties enveloped him.

She shrieked with laughter as Barnes scrambled to uncover himself from the confines of her underwear. As Orchid laughed, she quickly pulled the nightie over her head and tossed it to the floor. Now, completely naked, she plopped down on the bed. She was on her stomach with her knees bent and her feet kicked upward. Suddenly, she calmed herself as she rested on her elbows with her hands lying near the squirming panties in front of her. Her demeanor became still, and her face showed a hint of a knowing smile, as she waited for the little man to appear.

Barnes laughed as he stood on the giant bed and pulled at the delicate garment. He wanted to think of a joke to play back on the giantess, but before his mind could hatch a plan, he felt the world around him shake so hard, he fell forwards with the thin layer of silk still covering him. He finally crawled out from under it and his mouth hung open when he saw the giant nude woman lying on her stomach in front of him. Like a mouse staring into a tiger’s face, he was frozen in place at the vision that filled his eyes.

He staggered to his feet, but he was so astounded by her presence, he almost fell back again, as he gazed up at her. Her breasts rested easily on the bed, and joined together at a point on her chest that was higher than the shrunken man could have reached. Her chest rose higher and seemed to grow as she inhaled. He swallowed hard as his eyes reached her throat and the same clavicle that he’d admired earlier. And then, he looked directly at her face. The same face that he’d found so captivating when they’d first met, now filled his vision.

“Come here,” he heard her whisper softly. He saw her lips mouth the words, and he heard her voice, but he was so mesmerized, he didn’t think to comprehend the source of the sound. He only stared into her huge blue eyes as he stepped forward.

He barely noticed when she moved her gigantic hand behind him and scooped him into it, but continued to stare at her face as it came closer to him.

She brought him nearer and licked her lips slowly as she smiled sweetly at him. He was seated in her hand, and attempted to reach out to touch her face as it filled his gaze.

Her other hand suddenly appeared over him, and with a huge finger of her free hand, she tenderly pressed him back into a lying position. She gently stroked her enormous finger along the length of his body several times, as she stared intently into his eyes.

He struggled momentarily to return her touch, but she easily pushed his arm down.

“Shh. Lie still, Little Pet,” she whispered as she lowered her face toward the shrunken man.

Her huge tongue came forward, and he momentarily lost his breath as the enormous slab of moist flesh glided effortlessly along his legs. Glancing down, she saw how hard and erect his penis already was, and she wasted no time as her gigantic tongue swirled around his awaiting member. He briefly reached out to touch her cheek, but gave up the effort, and pressed himself back into her hand.

She curled the tip of her tongue into a U around his penis and stroked it between her tongue and her upper lip, as she gently sucked on it. She felt the utter power of her complete control over him as he surrendered himself completely to her. She kept her motions steady, and hummed softly as she continued to stroke her tongue along his throbbing member. Occasionally, as she slid her tongue back and forth, the tip of her tongue came in light contact with his testicles, which added greatly to his arousal. After a few more glorious minutes, he let out some loud groans, and then his body lurched forward as he came. She moaned in recognition of the pleasure she had given her little pet, and slowly decreased her tongue’s movement until it gradually stopped, and she held the throbbing member within her tongue’s curled grasp.

He struggled to catch his breath, and, for a moment, he thought to say something to her. But before he knew what was happening, she closed her fingers around him. As he vainly wiggled inside of her giant fist, he felt as though he was tumbling through space as the giant woman rolled onto her back.

Orchid lay smiling as she looked up at the little man she held above her face.

"You did a wonderful job massaging my toes last night, Stevie,” she whispered to him. “Can you do anything else?"

Barnes just looked down at her huge smiling face, and he then, he saw it move away, and he watched her enormous breasts pass beneath him as he felt the air swoosh by.

She reached down to her groin and opened her hand to allow the shrunken man to stand on her fingers as he faced her neatly trimmed pussy. She spread her legs wide to give her little pet full access to her awaiting pubis.

Barnes immediately reached forward, and placed both of his hands on her labia. He used long, smooth strokes along both of her already wet lips, and he scrambled to a kneeling position as felt her adjust her hand under him.

“That’s it,” Orchid called out as she began massaging one of her breasts with her free hand.

Barnes placed his hand over her clitoris and began kneading it rhythmically. He felt her respond, as she began thrusting upward in sync with the motion of his tiny hand on her pleasure spot. He tenderly brushed his other hand through the short tuft of her pubic hair, and then, reaching inside of her awaiting vagina, he immediately saw the wetness run down his arm. He began massaging her inner region in time with the motion of the hand on her clit.

“Come On!” the giant woman called out in a louder voice, and she momentarily reached down with her free hand, but then placed it back on her breast and grabbed tightly onto her nipple.

Barnes scrambled to a seated position on her gigantic hand, and easily plunged both of his legs into her wet vagina. He tried to keep his hand on her clit as he kicked his legs to drive himself deeper within her.

Orchid shrieked with delight as she felt the shrunken man struggle inside of her. Although she couldn’t detect the miniscule weight of his body leaving her hand, she sensed her hand was free of him. Her enormous fingers gently searched for him, and when she felt his shoulders with her fingertips, she pushed him deeper inside her.

Rather than being frightened by the giant woman’s forcefulness, Barnes was grateful for her assistance. He felt her entire body shake, and he felt her vaginal muscles contract around him as his legs squirmed. He swam with his arm inside of her pussy as he reached out with his free hand, now deftly changing rhythms as he caressed her throbbing clit. He could feel the vibrations of her loud moaning, as the walls of her inner region shook.

Orchid bent her legs, and her toes dug into the mattress as she thrust her pelvis upward. As the pleasure within her mounted, she placed both of the hands on her breasts and massaged them vigorously, as she moaned with delight.

Then, without thinking, she reached her hand back down to her groin and pushed the little man further into her vagina. She shrieked loudly as she felt him wiggling madly inside of her.

As the giantess pushed his head into her, Barnes suddenly found himself being smothered. Only his arm protruded outside of her now, and he knew he his only hope of freedom would be to bring her to orgasm. As he continued working her clit, he pushed against the opening of her vagina to try to catch a quick gasp of air.

At last, she screamed in ecstasy, and Barnes was engulfed in the flowing of her vaginal fluids. He struggled frantically to breathe, and in response, he felt her giant body thrash wildly around him. He pushed against her labia with his free hand, and just as he thought he’d succumb, he felt her grab onto his arm and pull him forward.

“OMIGOD!” Orchid screamed as she tried to pull the little man out of her.

“Not too much!” she called through excited breaths. “Don’t come out yet! … You can’t! … Omigod!”

The little man’s head now protruded from between the giant woman’s legs, and he panted to catch his breath. After a moment, he felt his air returning, and he tried to reposition his legs, which were bent at an awkward angle within her love canal.

Suddenly, Orchid thrust her pelvis upward again, as another wave of pleasure electrified her body. For a moment, it seemed only her feet and her head were in contact with the mattress as she writhed in delight.

“Ohh! OHHH! OHH, MY DEAR GOD!!” she screamed, and Barnes took a deep breath out of precaution that she would push him back inside of her.

After her second orgasm subsided, they both lay perfectly still for several minutes while her body occasionally shivered with blissful tremors. Finally, Orchid reached down and grabbed onto the shrunken man’s arm. They both called out in pain-filled pleasure, as her vaginal muscles contracted around the shrunken man as she withdrew him completely. She placed him onto her enormous breast and held him there while her chest heaved mightily.

They lay quietly for a few more minutes, and then Orchid craned her head to look down at the little man.

“Are you okay?” she asked with a sincere look of concern.

“I’m great.” he replied truthfully.

“Are you ready to do that again?” she chuckled as she inhaled deeply, watching the shrunken man rise on her chest.

“Give me about thirty seconds or so,” Barnes laughed back, and then he laid his head down next to her giant nipple.

End of Chapter Five


Chapter Six

Orchid got out of bed and dressed herself and then helped Barnes get cleaned up. She placed him back on the kitchen table, and she busied herself cleaning up the kitchen and doing other chores around the apartment.

After a time, she selected some different music, and hummed along sweetly as she worked.

Barnes sat quietly watching her. She was too far away for him to try to make small talk, and he chuckled to himself as he considered the newfound meaning of the phrase. Except for a combination napkin holder/salt & pepper shaker, the table was completely bare. So, he could do little else but sit.

He watched the giant woman move gracefully about her apartment. He found that he could easily become lost by staring at her pretty face, and it was a magnetism he was finding immensely satisfying. She was dressed in a brightly colored tanktop, and he thought it went perfectly with her cotton shorts. Once again, she was barefoot, and he wondered about her promise to let him polish her toenails.

It was then he noticed there was no television or radio in the apartment. There were no books or magazines that he could see, and he didn’t recall seeing any in Orchid’s bedroom. The CD player appeared to be the only form of entertainment in the entire place.

After what seemed like hours, the giant woman placed a little red ball near the napkin holder. It looked to Barnes to be the sort of ball used to play jacks, and he wondered whether anyone had any idea how to play that game anymore. Then, Orchid placed a very large, heavy-looking book at the opposite end of the table from Barnes and sat down to read.

Barnes sat looking at her for a time. She was completely engrossed in whatever it was she was reading. The book was obviously quite old, and its cover was so thick, Barnes considered its material could almost be mistaken for wood. The corners of the cover were tipped with protective metal coverings. He stepped closer to get a better look at the book.

“What are you reading?” he enquired.

Orchid closed the book, while keeping a finger to hold the page she’d been reading.

“Your eyes must never gaze upon these pages!” she stated flatly.

To Barnes, her words sounded more like a warning than a directive. He obediently stepped backward, but not before recognizing a dimly visible circle and pentagram etched into the thick cover.

He walked back to his end of the table and sat on the rim of the napkin holder. He looked across at the giant woman who had gone back to her reading. He looked around the room for what seemed like the hundredth time. Then, the thought occurred to him to do some exercises.

He got down and did a series of push-ups. Then, he did some callisthenics. He pulled one of the paper napkins out of the holder, and folded it a few times to make a mat for himself. He lay down on it and did some crunches and some more callisthenics. He tried doing some jumping jacks, but his penis flopped about, so he discontinued those, and went on to do about every exercise he could recall doing as a high school athlete. Discounting his physical predicament for the moment, he totally immersed himself into the exercises.

When he finally got tired, he lay on his back on the napkin-mat, and began tossing the ball into the air and catching it. Occasionally, he’d toss an errant throw, and he’d quickly spring to his feet chase after the ball. Then, while carelessly bouncing the ball, he’d return to his spot and start up again.

At one point, he chased the ball close to where Orchid was reading. Rather than heading right back, he stopped and called to her.

“Um, Mistress Orchid. Do you think I could get something to wear?”

“Perhaps – in time,” she said without looking up. Then she added, “I may have found a way to bring things to your size.”

“This is a little uncomfortable without any clothes on,” he continued, “And what I’d really like…”

“Shh! You must be quiet,” she scolded. “I need to figure this out.”

Without another word, the little man bounced his ball back to his spot on the table. But he kept a watchful eye on the giantess. She did seem to be onto something. She would flip back and forth between large sections of the book, and occasionally, she’d close her eyes and mumble incoherently. Barnes recalled seeing his college roommates, who carried on as the giant woman was now doing, as they crammed for tests.

At last, Orchid closed the book, and she stood up.

“I think I’ve figured out something important,” she said. Then, her face wrinkled as though she’d heard something. A knowing smile came suddenly to her face, and she added, “And, if I’m correct, my timing is perfect.”

She disappeared into her bedroom carrying the large book under her arm, and at that moment, there was a knock at the door.

Barnes froze in place. His first thought was that it was the police. He had no idea how they’d found him or what they could do, but maybe they knew more than he’d given them credit for. But the knock seemed to be more a light tap, and not the sort of authoritative pounding with which the police generally announce themselves.

Orchid reappeared without the large book and went right for the door without taking a glance at her shrunken captive.

“I knew it would be you!” Orchid said as she opened the door. Then, after letting her guest in and closing the door, she turned to the kitchen table.

“Look, Stevie. It’s my cousin – my cousin Rose.”

As was her custom, the noticeably attractive Rose burst into the room. She was full of energetic excitement with her long black hair flowing behind her. For reasons known only to her, she preferred to portray herself as an introverted wallflower at work, but, in real life, she was a very aggressive woman.

“So, how is your new guest?” Rose asked as she breezed past Orchid.

“We’re getting along just fine,” Orchid replied walking behind her cousin.

Rose wheeled around and faced Orchid.

“Well, where are you keeping him?” Rose asked.

“He’s right over there,” Orchid said, pointing to the kitchen table.

“Wow, you don’t have him locked up?” Rose asked, as she made her way to the kitchen table. “I always kept mine locked up … for as long as I kept them, anyway.”

“He’s not going anywhere,” Orchid said, defending herself.

Barnes was still standing in the same place as when he’d heard the knock on the door.

Rose quickly made her way to the kitchen table and towered majestically over the tiny man. Without hesitating, she reached down and grabbed his one of his hands between her gigantic finger and thumb and lifted him carelessly. Barnes hung helplessly as he looked at the huge face in front of him.

“Kinda cute, I guess,” Rose observed as she hoisted him back and forth to view him from various angles.

Barnes wanted to call out in protest as his arm was stretched painfully. He felt humiliated and completely vulnerable as he hung limply in midair. He took his eyes off of the raven-haired giantess only briefly to glance pleadingly toward Orchid. Looking back at Rose, he was unnerved by the outward smirk on her huge face.

“I had a couple of shrunken men as pets last year, but I got bored with them after a while.” Rose announced loudly to Barnes. “Don’t worry, I didn’t kill them or anything. I restored them to their former size, but I erased their memories just to be on the safe side. Problem was their total memories were erased, so who knows what happened to them after I set them free.”

Orchid moved closer to stop her cousin, but she didn’t want to appear overly protective. She didn’t think Rose would actually hurt Barnes, but she still didn’t like how roughly Rose was handling him.

“I’m actually interested in getting a shrunken woman as a pet,” Rose continued. “I think a shrunken woman would be a lot more fun. We can’t use the ‘vanishing massage customer’ gimmick again, that’s for sure. But, I’ll think of something.”

“I found something in the old book that might help,” Orchid said, hoping to change the subject and get her cousin to put Barnes back on the table. “We won’t need to use your potion anymore.”

Rose just glanced sceptically at Orchid and then looked back at the shrunken man hanging helplessly in her grasp.

“He looks like he’s in pretty good shape,” Rose said with a sinister smile. “Have you played any games with him?”

“Not just yet.” Orchid replied. “We’re still getting acquainted.

Let’s see what kind of reflexes you have, Little Man.” Rose said to Barnes. “Shrunken pets need to have good reflexes and good agility, and they’d better be quick.

“Now, Rose,” Orchid started, but caught herself.

Rose paid no attention to Orchid’s protest, but suddenly bent over and placed Barnes on the floor beneath her.

Barnes glanced at the mid-heeled shoes on Rose’s feet. Then, he craned his neck and gazed at the giant woman above him. As he started rubbing the kink out of his now sore shoulder, he saw her lift her foot up. To his complete shock, the giant woman suddenly slammed her foot down, barely missing him.

WHAM!

“Better run, Little Man,” Rose cautioned as she raised her foot again.

Barnes started running as fast as he could. His legs felt a bit rubbery from the callisthenics he’d done earlier.

“Rose,” Orchid called again.

WHAM!

Rose’s foot landed directly behind Barnes. He cried out in fear as he glanced behind him, and changed his course.

“You’re not very fast,” Rose cackled as she raised her foot again.

“Rose!” Orchid called more sternly.

WHAM!

Rose’s foot came down directly in Barnes’s path. He couldn’t stop in time, and instead, he crashed into her foot, and fell backwards.

“Too bad,” Rose said, as she moved her foot over and placed it on top of Barnes.

As he lay on his back, Barnes saw the sole of Rose’s shoe press down on him. He pushed futilely against the massive weight holding him down.

“ROSE!!!” Orchid hollered at the top of her lungs. “Let him go, right now!”

Rose looked quizzically at her cousin.

“Gee, Cuz, you’re always so melodramatic,” Rose said as she lifted her foot off of the shrunken man. “I wasn’t going to hurt him. Not really.”

Orchid breathed deeply as she tried to calm herself.

Rose kicked off her shoe and placed her bare foot over Barnes’s body. As Barnes raised his arm to protect himself, the giantess skilfully clutched his arm between her first and second toe and easily lifted him up. As she lifted her foot, she bent over and wrapped her finger and thumb around the shrunken man’s waist. She casually set him back on the kitchen table, and stepped back into her shoe, looking quite pleased with herself.

“You need to lighten up,” Rose said as she sighed aloud to her cousin. “Anyway, like I said, I’d rather have a shrunken woman for a pet.”

Rose looked at the rattled expression on Barnes’s face, and then exclaimed, “Oh, I almost forgot. I’ve got something for you.”

She reached into her purse, and pulled out a small bottle.

“Here!” she said to Barnes as she opened the cap and set the bottle near him. “Smear this stuff on your face and on your head. It’s perfectly harmless, and it will stop your hair and beard from growing. Otherwise, you’ll look like a miniature version of Robinson Crusoe before long.”

Orchid walked over and picked up the bottle. After inspecting it, she placed it back on the table near Barnes.

“Please do as she says,” Orchid told the shrunken man.

Rose looked indignant, as Barnes reached into the bottle and started smearing the flowery-smelling liquid on his head and face.

“How about something to drink?” Orchid asked, trying to break the foul mood.

“I’ve got a better idea,” Rose said, as she opened her shoulder bag. She withdrew a metal cigarette case, and smiled slyly at Orchid. She removed a hand-rolled cigarette and held it up. “Rose’s Special Mixture,” she said, “Freshly brewed. Ha ha ha.”

Rose lit the cigarette and drew a long, but relaxed drag of smoke. She was about to pass the cigarette to Orchid, when her face brightened. She went into Orchid’s kitchen cabinet and removed a glass jar.

“Now what?” Orchid said as her eyes rolled toward the ceiling.

Rose took another deep drag from the cigarette, and then, while covering the jar with one hand, she blew as much smoke as she could into the jar. Then with her hand still covering the opening, she quickly turned the jar over, and uncovered the opening just before placing the jar over the unsuspecting Barnes.

“That ought to put a smile on his face,” Rose beamed as she looked at the little man pushing against the smoke-filled glass jar. Then, turning to Orchid, she extended the cigarette toward her. “Now, how about you, Orchid?”

Orchid felt herself getting angry again, but she accepted the cigarette, and drew a deep drag from it.

Barnes’s mind was quickly getting fuzzy. He’d smoked pot in college, but whatever it was that the giant woman blew into the jar, it wasn’t marijuana, and it sure wasn’t tobacco. As Barnes gave up his brief struggle to free himself, a wide smile swept across his face, and he slumped to a seated position.

Rose moved closer to Orchid and took the cigarette from her. Rose licked her own fingertips and pinched the cigarette to put it out. She glanced at the cigarette to make sure it was extinguished, and then, she set it on a glass planter.

She turned back to Orchid, and stared longingly into her eyes.

“It’s okay. We’re pretty distant cousins, after all,” Rose purred, as she moved her face closer to Orchid’s. Rose reached her head up and planted a long wet kiss on Orchid’s mouth. In the same motion, her hand crept across Orchid’s top, and she caressed her cousin’s breast.

Orchid returned Rose’s kiss, and then, she slowly pulled away.

“Not tonight, Rose,” she said flatly.

“I understand,” Rose said, showing obvious disappointment as she stepped back. “You’ve got your new little pet to keep you – occupied.” She held the word “occupied” to show she wasn’t pleased.

Orchid took a deep breath.

“Come on,” Orchid said finally. “I want to show you something I learned today. Something new.”

Before moving, Orchid picked up the jar, and tenderly scooped the now unconscious Barnes into it as she carefully turned the jar right side up and set it back on the table.

Orchid walked into the bedroom with Rose following. Orchid went to her small chest of drawers, and opened the top one. After scanning the contents, she selected an old box. She opened the box and poured a few pinches of powder into her hand.

“Do you see what this is?” Orchid said as she held the box up for Rose to read.

“Yeah. So?” was Rose’s response.

Orchid blew the powder in Rose’s direction. Before Rose could react, Orchid recited an incantation she’d memorized earlier.

At the instant Orchid finished speaking, Rose seemed to disappear, and her clothes fell in a heap to the floor.

Orchid crouched over the puddle of clothes, and saw something moving in them. She carefully sifted through the clothes with her fingers until she finally uncovered her naked cousin, who was now less than four and a half inches tall.

Orchid sneered as she wrapped her loglike fingers around the shrunken woman’s waist and lifted her.

“Maybe, now, we should see how good your reflexes are!” Orchid snapped. “Probably not so good after smoking your mixture, I'll bet. Ha ha ha.”

Orchid stood up and brought the shrunken woman to a level with her face.

Rose struggled in vain, kicking her legs madly as she screamed.

“No, Orchid! No, Please! Put me down. Please!”

Suddenly, a bright smile spread across Orchid’s face. She opened her hand and admired the naked little woman sitting in her palm.

“Gee, Cuz, you’re always so melodramatic,” Orchid said, mimicking her cousin. "Honestly, Rose," Orchid then laughed, "You should see your face. But, now, maybe you can see how scary this can be from the other viewpoint."

Rose sat in the giant woman's hand gazing up at her. She flinched noticeably when Orchid reached for her with her free hand.

Rose pulled back slightly as Orchid tenderly touched the shrunken woman's foot with her enormous finger. Orchid smiled warmly as she easily nudged the tiny foot to one side and pushed Rose's little legs apart.

"You see!" Orchid whispered as she traced a line with her huge fingertip along Rose's leg. "You need to be gentler with your pets. And, Rose," Orchid added with emphasis, "Don't you ever play so rough with my pet again. Do you understand?"

As she said this, Orchid softly touched the shrunken woman's tiny muff with her fingertip.

"Yes!" Rose called out, looking up in awe at the giant woman's face. Then, Rose gasped as the giant face came for her.

Orchid raised the shrunken to her mouth and tenderly kissed her thigh. Rose spread her legs wider as she felt the giant woman's tongue slide across her anxious pussy.

"Good," Orchid whispered as she raised her head. "I'm so glad we have an understanding. Now, would you like me to change you back and teach you this spell?"

"Um - right now?" Rose asked in obvious exasperation.

"You’re such a horny little thing, aren't you?" Orchid laughed. "Yes, right now. Do you want to learn it or not? You can go prowling for a friend tonight, and you won't need to carry around a bottle of potion for her to drink."

"Ooh, great idea," Rose answered with some renewed enthusiasm. "And as far as your little ‘horny’ comment goes, it runs in the family, doesn't it, Dear Cousin!"

She lay back with her hands behind her head as Orchid lowered her to the floor.

* * *

Barnes awakened as he felt himself tumbling across a hard surface. He slid somewhat awkwardly for a moment before landing on a warm cushion of soft skin.

His cloud vanished as he blinked himself awake and stared at Orchid's huge smiling face. Suddenly, his eyes darted away from her gaze, as he stood up in her hand and looked around the room.

"Rose left a few minutes ago, if that's what you're looking for," Orchid said softly. "She said to say she was sorry for playing so roughly with you, and she sounded sincere. Anyway, we're all alone again."

Orchid looked affectionately at the little man. This was the first time she recalled him standing in her hand, and it thrilled her to feel his bare feet dig into her flesh for support. She felt an exhilarating and enticing sense of power as she watched him try to maintain his balance.

Barnes looked back at the giantess, and noticed she was no longer wearing the tanktop, but was again dressed in her silk bathrobe. She hadn't bothered to tie the sash, and the robe hung open showing she was naked underneath it.

"I was about to take a bath," Orchid whispered as she poured herself a large glass of red wine. She set the bottle down and picked up the glass, and then looked alluringly at the shrunken man. She smiled inwardly as she nonchalantly readjusted the muscles of her hand, causing him to lose his balance and fall backward. "Care to join me in a warm bath and a glass of wine?"

Barnes simply nodded as she began walking. There was something quite erotic in the way the giantess made her offer to "join her" in a glass of wine, and he felt himself becoming aroused again.

Orchid hummed softly as she walked. She was pleased that the shrunken man had responded so quickly to her training. She recalled discretely observing him doing his exercises and playing with the little ball. In time, she told herself, she would provide more things for him to amuse himself, maybe as rewards for good behavior. She couldn’t resist a mild chuckle as she anticipated the fun she would have in watching him plead to be allowed to paint her toenails and fingernails, as well as the other ways she planned to toy with him.

In the meantime, she couldn't be happier with the shrunken man. He was her pet now, and he always would be.


The End