- Text Size +

Mark woke early in the morning, still wrapped in Nancy's wet panties. His master was awake, too. The door of his cage creaked open and his bedding was yanked from him. His body was gripped painfully while he was carried to the couch. He watched as his master reclined onto the couch, her lightly oiled skin glistened in the dull morning light. As she made herself comfortable, her massive tits swung and bounced seductively. 

Mark was placed on a cheap foam pillow on the couch. A huge leg swung over him and landed heavily upon the pillow next to him. His master's other leg landed on the pillow, too, nearly hitting him. The pillow was moved and jostled around as the beautiful giantess positioned him and herself. He ended up with a gigantic vagina right in front of his face, a huge clitoris above his head, and dread in the pit of his stomach. Heat radiated from the giant cunt, its huge labia fanned out on either side of the helpless man's tiny head.

Mark could barely move. His lower body was trapped between two massive ass cheeks. Mark knew he wasn't going anywhere soon, except to hell. And it was going to be a hot, wet, sticky hell.

Mark looked up, trying to see Nancy's face, but he was too close to her to see anything except pussy, and a huge clit, looming over him like a curse. He listened to Nancy's soft breathing, felt her heart beat. There was no other noise, and no movement until Nancy threw an afghan over herself. The weave was loose enough to allow light through. Mark would at least be able to see his fate, even if he couldn't affect it.

He heard movement above him, and the giant cunt began to get even hotter. Mark knew she must be playing with her breasts. The soft petals of flesh surrounding her pussy began to swell as her excitement grew. The huge vagina began to slowly open wider, and her juices started to flow. Mark heard a soft moan of pleasure as her weight shifted slightly. Mark looked up and saw two massive fingers rubbing the huge clit slowly and gently.

With so little room between his face and the giant cunt, the huge knuckles hit Mark's head as the fingers dipped into the wet pussy. Mark couldn't move enough to escape the pumping fingers. The huge fingers sloshed into the juicy cunt, then slipped out, striking Mark repeatedly. Just when he thought he couldn't take the beating any more, the fingers withdrew and spread the wetness on the huge clit.

Trapped between the pillow and the wet cunt, Mark could only watch in dismay as the gigantic clit was massaged faster and harder. The horny giantess began to slowly move her hips to the rhythm of her hand. Mark found himself being pushed down, inch by inch, with every twitch of her hips. He desperately tried to pull himself back up, but there was nothing he could hold onto. The oppressive weight of her immense body bore down on the little man again and again. The pressure on his tiny chest was a painful reminder of her control over him.

Nancy's thrusting increased, squashing her pet against her pussy and ass over and over again. A soft moan of pleasure eased from Nancy's mouth. "Oh, I'm so hot and wet for you," the giantess whispered. "See how wet I am for you?" Nancy tilted her hips, causing her massive pussy to squish down on top of Mark. He was pressed between the huge wet cunt and soft pillow. The hot juices coated his face and head as the giant cunt smashed into him.

When Nancy finally tilted her hips back so he could breath, he heard the giantess screaming, "I'm going to cum for you... my little pussy slave... my little fucking... uhhh... pussy slave... uhhh... oh yesss... oh yesss!" When Mark's eyes finally focused, he saw that he was just below the gigantic vagina, with his face just a foot above her asshole. Mark could barely breathe from the incredible weight on top of him, but he could clearly see the pussy above him begin to spasm and twitch from Nancy's inevitable orgasm. Mark suddenly realized he wasn't face to face with a huge cunt, but rather a giant water cannon!

Mark heard one last grunt from Nancy before the roar of her climax hit him. In almost slow motion, the trickle of juices coming from Nancy's giant cunt became a wave of thick cum. The tidal wave hit him, covering him in her hot juices. The cheap foam pillow didn't absorb any of the liquid, and there was no space between Nancy's ass and the pillow for it to run out. With nowhere to flow, her orgasm slowly filled the area around Mark, submerging him under a lake of cum.

Mark flailed his arms about, trying to swim to the surface, but it seemed to only get further away as Nancy's climax continued to pump more cum over his tiny body. He thrashed and kicked to free himself, fighting against the violent current of his owner's orgasm, pounding his fists against his captor, anything to escape from drowning.

Nancy could barely feel her tiny plaything fighting for his life, but she was certain that he had a wonderful view of her fantastic climax. She lazily rubbed her clit while thinking about how Mark must have felt while she masturbated in front of him. She couldn't think of a more erotic experience than to cum all over her little man's face, except to use him as her toy.

She tossed the afghan off her naked body, sat up, and looked between her legs, where her pet should have been. His little hands and arms were all she could see, little arms above the surface of a small puddle of her cum, waving frantically for help. Her little toy battled with all his might to reach the surface. Nancy could feel his hands against her smooth skin as he tried to pull himself to safety.

Nancy laughed at her pet's struggles. His inability to take care of himself surprised her once again. He was obviously too puny to even just watch her pleasure herself. As her plaything's struggles reached a fevered pitch, she lifted her ass off the pillow and allowed the puddle of cum to slowly drain away. Her pet began to appear, though still covered with the thick juice of her passion.

"Jeez, you can't even just watch me and stay out of trouble." Nancy continued to rub her pussy as she spoke to her pet. "You are much too small to take care of yourself." She shifted her body and pulled the sticky little man from under her. Using her panties from the night before, she wiped her cum from his body, then placed him on her stomach.

Mark wheezed and panted, trying to recover from the ordeal she had put him through. Each breath sent a sharp pain through his chest. The pain nearly brought him to tears. He looked up at the naked giantess, his expression pleading with her for mercy. The giantess merely smirked and pushed him back between her massive thighs.

"Lick me, little man," She whispered. Mark could barely stand, but he was able to limp slowly back to her dripping cunt. "Lick my pussy!" Nancy commanded. Mark leaned against her sloppy, wet pussy and rested his face on the hot skin of her labia. He heard her moan her approval of his obedience. He began to run his hand along her smooth skin. He was too exhausted to hold his head up and lick her. He hoped she wouldn't notice. He rubbed her as best he could, until he was too tired to hold his arm up.

His head was suddenly seized between her huge thumb and forefinger. She mashed his face to her clit. "I... said... lick... my... pussy..." Each word was punctuated with another push of his face against her clit. Her assault was so quick and brutal that Mark didn't even have a chance to scream. She began to grind his face against her. "Lick me, little slave!" She forced his tiny head into her wet hole, dunking his face in her hot juices. She yanked him out and began to pound his face into her clit. She thrust his head back into her cunt. Placing her finger in the back of his head, she shoved his face deep into her cum soaked pussy.

As the angry giantess continued to punish him, Mark feared that she was beating him to death. Each time she pushed, he felt his spine and neck compress. When she yanked him out, he felt like his neck was going to snap. He thought his head was going to pop as she slammed his face into her huge, cum drenched cunt. Her giant finger was like a battering ram, painfully driving his face against her wet skin.

Nancy was more disappointed than angry with her pet. She knew he was weak from hunger, but she had been trying to feed him when he disobeyed her. To show him who was in control, she had merely grabbed his tiny head and pressed it against her clit. She then dipped his head into her creamy pussy, allowing him to enjoy the taste of her sweet wetness. She found it hard to stay angry with her pet. He was just too cute and fun to play with.

With a squishy slurp, she pulled her little pussy pet out and dropped him on the pillow. Mark looked insignificant between her massive thighs. He just laid on the pillow, all curled up, moaning softly. She gently ran her finger along his tiny spine. "You are mine, little pet. I own you. When I tell you to do something, you do it. If you disobey me again, I will not be so gentle." Nancy continued soothing her exhausted little man, petting him tenderly.

"Now that you have rested, you will lick my pussy." Mark immediately started moving, but he was too sore to move quickly. He crawled to the enormous cunt of his master and began to lick. "That's a good little pet," she whispered.

When she finished letting him lick her soft wet pussy, she put him back in his cage and went to shower. She returned a few minutes later with a warm, damp wash cloth. She opened his cage and tossed it on top of him.

"Wash up Mark. I want you to be ready for me when I get back from the gym," she cooed.

The man lay in the cage, giving no indication that he heard her. She growled a bit under her breath. It would be just like Mark to force her to act like an animal, but she had another ace up her sleeve to keep him in line.

"Oh by the way, Mark, you'll never guess who I saw while I was out of town. Remember Pam Hurst?" she asked.

The name, Pam Hurst, jolted him from his insubordination. His eyes showed intense fear as he looked for a way out of the cage.

"... You remember her, don't you? The one you left at the altar when you disappeared into the Marines. I'm supposed to meet her for lunch next week during my business trip. I'm sure she would love to see you again, however your size."

That drove the man wild in the cage. He screamed as he reached his arm out of the cage trying to slip out, "No! Please don't let her see me! I'll be good! Please!"

"Then I'm sure you'll figure out something to keep me happy, won't you?" the giantess chuckled.

She picked up the gym bag that was next to her bed and headed out the door. She paused at the door and smiled. "You know what, Mark? I think you're going to be pretty busy trying to please me." She laughed as she walked out the door.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>>  

As soon as Nancy had left, Mark quickly washed himself, making sure to get all the caked on cum from his hair. Not long after his imprisonment, Nancy had given him a small piece of a broken razor blade. He knew a lesser man would have killed himself by now, but not Mark. Spending three years in the Marines and surviving numerous combat operations tend to make a man fight to the bitter end rather than give up.

He quickly shaved and trimmed his hair, using the reflection in his water dish to make sure he did a good job. He then began to cut a few threads from the wash cloth. They were threads to Nancy, but to Mark they were strands of rope. He had woven 20 feet already and needed at least another 20 before he could safely repel from his prison to the floor. He was keeping the rope in five foot lengths to ensure Nancy would not become suspicious.

He thought he had already figured out how to open the huge door of the cage, but he knew things would get tricky once he hit the floor. He had no weapon (oh, how he wished he had a half dozen high explosive anti-tank rockets!), no way out of the apartment, and no method of communication with the outside world. Other than that, though, he felt he had a pretty good chance of escaping. He just needed more time to prepare and to build his strength up. He had been unable to work on the rope for several days due to fatigue - he was simply too weak from the physical demands of the giantess.

If I can just keep that fat, dumb bitch from killing me! Well, he thought, not exactly fat, and probably not too dumb, but definitely a bitch. When he regained his normal height, he wasn't sure if he was going to beat her up and run away, or just run away...    

Chapter End Notes:

The End?