- Text Size +

Five days later, Mark heard Nancy's keys jingling and the apartment door unlocked. With nothing but water to sustain him, he was starved nearly to the point of exhaustion. He had used most of his strength attempting to escape.

He dreaded her return. He wasn't sure his body - or his spirit - could take more of her abuse. Not knowing what else to do, he hid under the wash cloth she had given him.

Nancy closed the door and locked it. She tossed her luggage down and took off her coat. The PETA workshop she attended had been extended - she was ready for action with her pet and was annoyed at the two day delay. She sauntered across the room to her pet's cage hanging from the ceiling. Her lust was becoming even more intense.

"I'm home, Mark, and I want you," she whispered. Even under the wash cloth Mark could smell her minty breath. She pulled the wash cloth off of him. He was so small and cute; she licked her lips in anticipation.

"I have a surprise for my little pet," she said. With her dress still on, she removed her panties and tossed them aside. She stepped back so Mark could see all of her. Mark stared as she took her dress off. He was shocked to see her pubic hair was completely shaved off. Nancy slowly ran her hands across her smooth skin. She shuddered in excitement. "I think tonight will be a special night for both of us."

Despite her excitement she went to the bathroom and took a hot shower.  After she was done she dried herself and began applying the body lotion she had bought for this special night.  The cool lotion felt good against her hot skin. As she ran her hands along her voluptuous body, she thought of her little pet and her plans for him. She wanted to take her time tonight, to let her passion build slowly almost to orgasm and hold herself from cumming as long as she could. She wanted to be gentle with Mark so he would last at least a few hours before she fucked him unconscious again - but she didn't want to be too gentle and deny herself the full pleasures she knew her pet could deliver.

She poured herself a glass of cherry wine, then walked to her bed. She placed her wine glass on her night stand and lit three candles. One had a mild cinnamon scent just like her lotion. She pulled the covers down on the bed and turned off all the lights.

"Time for bed, little man," Nancy whispered. Mark made no movement as she reached into the cage and grabbed him and the wash cloth he used for bedding. She held him gently against her bosom and walked to her bed. She climbed into bed and leaned against her small pile of pillows. "Mmm, I'm so excited, my pet... Look how hard my nipples are." Without waiting for a response from him, she rubbed his body against her breast. Nancy then grabbed his tiny head between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed his face against her stiff nipple.

She hadn't realized how rough she was being until Mark yelled. "Oww! Please... stop!" His futile protests were making her hot. She stopped rubbing and pushed his head against her nipple. His whining plea for her to stop was immediately silenced. She gently held him there until she felt his legs furiously kicking the smooth skin of her massive breast.

Nancy smiled and let him go. He rolled off her breast and onto her soft tummy. His loud gasps for breath reminded her again of how weak and helpless he was. "He needs me for everything," she thought, "I need him for nothing." He existed only for her sexual pleasure.

"Please, Nancy," he begged. "Please let me go. I can barely stand."

"You must be starved," Nancy said. She had another sip of wine. "I'll feed you, but first, you need to please me. I want you to feel my skin where I shaved." Mark just stared at her. She sighed at her dim witted pet. Turning him around, she pushed him toward her crotch. He half crawled and half slid down toward her pussy.  "Feel me," she commanded in a whisper. Her whole body tingled as he ran his tiny hands over her smoothly shaven pubic mound. "Isn't my skin soft?" she whispered. "I shaved so I can watch you service me. I want to see your little body between my legs," she breathed heavily in excitement. Nancy was too aroused to wait any longer.

She flicked him with her finger, sending him flying head over heels. He landed softly on the silk sheets, between her legs. Her legs looked huge compared to his little body. "I'm so wet for you." Mark looked up and could see her cunt glisten in the candle light. She was almost dripping.  Nancy messaged her breasts as she stared at him. She spread her legs wider and told him, "walk to me."

Her pussy looked huge, and the smell of her juices was intense. Mark walked forward in fear, like a man condemned to death. He reached out to her pussy and suddenly was slammed backwards by Nancy's huge hand. "I didn't say you could touch me! I want you to beg to taste my pussy."

"Please let me taste your pussy," he said.

Nancy sighed. "You do not sound very excited to please me. Perhaps you need encouragement to fully appreciate what I am offering you." She picked up the wash cloth that had been his bed for the past week and wiped the juices from her pussy.  She adjusted herself on her pillows, spread her legs even wider and lifted one knee to her ample chest. This position caused her pussy lips to bulge out and made her ass clearly visible.

"Lick my asshole, slave." When Mark didn't move, she prodded him forward. He fell to his knees and slowly crawled to her. The sight was so erotic that Nancy had to wipe her juices from her pussy again - she didn't want any of her juices to dribble down onto her ass for Mark to taste. Not until he had properly begged for the privilege. She watched his body disappear from view then felt him touch her asshole. She twitched from the touch but managed to pull her leg back up before she crushed him.

Mark hated to be so close to her ass again. He was afraid she might try to shove him in again. He grimly continued his task. Even with her legs spread, he began to feel claustrophobic - he was kneeling with his head up against her ass, her huge wet pussy above him, and creamy thighs the size of buses on either side of him. He was so hungry all he could think of was food - tacos, clams, pies, tuna - anything but his current fate.

Nancy had to keep wiping her pussy with the wash cloth while she played with her nipples. She had to fight the urge of wanting to rub his face in her ass again. She still needed him to please her. After ten minutes of his little tongue licking her ass, she told him to stop. Mark crawled out from between her huge ass cheeks. His face was red with embarrassment and exhaustion. "Are to ready to lick my pussy?" Nancy asked.

Mark immediately started begging. "Please let me! I want to suck you until you cum!"

"Well, that's more like it. Walk to my pussy and put your hands on either side. You'd better not touch me anywhere else, either." Mark did as he was told, leaning forward so his hands could stretch wide enough to reach. He looked up, and the giantess smiled down at him. Her eyes mirrored the passion and hunger she felt toward her little pet. "Look at how wet I am," she commanded. She reached down with her hand and spread open her massive pussy lips. Mark watched in horror as her clit jutted out toward him, like it was attacking. "Put your lips on my clit as gently as you can."

Mark leaned forward and rested his lips on her clit. He expected her to spasm and hit him with her pussy. Instead, her whole body shook and she let out a low, soft moan. The smell from her pussy intensified as her juices began to ooze out. She gripped the bed sheets tightly, trying to ease the raging passion before she came too soon. A couple moments passed before she spoke again. "Lick it," she whispered. He ran his tongue along her clit. Intense heat was radiating from her pussy. She started to shiver, then yelled "stop!" She flung her hand down to push him away from her. The impact knocked the wind out of him and threw him back about 20 feet.

Mark looked up at Nancy and saw her struggling to hold off her climax. She finally won the battle and flopped backwards against her pillows, panting from the exertion. She relaxed and let go of the sheets. She leaned over and took her wine from the nightstand. She downed it in three gulps and then tried to put the glass down. In a seemingly drunken stupor, she missed the table completely. When she looked back at Mark, he could see that she was drunk alright, drunk with lust. Passion and desire coursed through her body, searching for release.

Nancy grabbed Mark before he could start running. He was the key to unlock the passion she was holding back. Her eyes could barely focus, her breath came in short pants. She didn't even realize that she held poor Mark so tight he could not breathe. She brought him to her face and moaned. She gave him a playful, lust filled lick. Her tongue jutted out and hit his face, nearly breaking his nose. She then thrust him between her thighs, pointed his scrawny little legs toward her pussy and slowly began to push him in.

Her hot juices began to coat his legs, his stomach, and then his chest. Nancy stopped before his head disappeared inside her. She looked down, past her ample breasts, across her soft stomach, at the little man held tightly in the wet embrace of her pussy. Oh, the fear on his face made her pussy tingle. That slight squeeze of her pussy made Mark's eyes bulge with terror. She began to rub her clit slowly, making sure her massive fingers didn't hit his head. Her other hand was busy messaging her breasts.

"Oh, yeah, you feel so good in me. I left your head out so I could watch you when I cum." She began to increase the tempo on her clit. "Just your little head sticking out... so helpless... you are my sex toy... my little pussy slave," she teased him, her breathing became sharp pants. "Without me you can't even feed yourself," she gasped. "I can't let my pussy slave starve... don't worry... I'll feed you more than you could ever eat. Yeah, little Mark can have all he wants." Her voice was filled with lust and her words came out in whispered gasps.

"Uhhh, I'm going to cum..." her pussy squeezed Mark... "I'm going to cum!..." she continued panting. Her orgasm was about to hit like a freight train, a huge, wet, powerful freight train and it was coming straight at Mark. Her pussy squeezed again, much harder than before. The air in Mark's lungs was blasted out by the intense pressure, tearing with it a ragged scream of fear and pain. Nancy watched in shock as the little spasm of her pussy brought about such a reaction from her pet. His face was red and he was screaming, but she couldn't tell what he was saying: mercy, more, help, don't stop? His words meant nothing. It was the way he said them, with urgency and terror, that told her what she wanted to know.

As Nancy's climax started to build, so too did the pressure in her pussy - her pussy squeezed Mark's entire body. Instinctively, he began to struggle. His sudden violent but pointless attempt to fight and escape gave her a sexual rush that brought her climax on so quickly she couldn't stop it. "Ohhh... Ohhh... fuck me little man! Uhhh... fuck me!" she grunted. Her pussy held him so tight he couldn't breath, but the flow of her juices started to push him out, like a cork in a bottle. While still rubbing her clit, she used one finger of her other hand to push him back in and hold him there.

She watched her little pussy slave suffer between her legs, and she began to cum like never before. Mark felt the torrent of cum well up within her. His tiny body could no longer block Nancy's cum and gallons of her thick hot cum oozed out of her clenched pussy like lava. Her cum flowed over his head and stung his eyes. When Nancy saw his tiny head disappear beneath the rushing wave of her cum she climaxed again.

Every muscle in her body tightened. She thrust her hips uncontrollably, causing Mark's head to flop around. She moaned and screamed and came all over Mark's face again. Waves of lust and passion flowed through her, bringing on tiny orgasms between her more intense climaxes. She rode her pet hard though orgasm after orgasm, her pussy squeezed and battered her little toy. She used his puny body to keep her orgasms coming.

Exhausted, she finally collapsed back onto her pillows. Her little pet still squirmed inside her sopping wet pussy, but just barely. His coughing and weak gasps for air were pleasing sounds to her. Nancy wondered how long it would take for his struggles to re-ignite her passion. She doubted it would take long.

She relaxed, feeling the warm after effects of their sexual frenzy. She laid there for quite a while, breathing deeply because of the exertion and her feelings of passion. She waited several more minutes with Mark trapped in her cunt before she sat up enough to look down at him. The little man looked terrible - his hair was matted down with her cum, his face looked like he had won a cream pie eating contest, and his breathing was more like tired wheezing. "I hope you aren't too tired. Our fun has barely started."

Nancy reached down between her legs and gently caressed her pet. "You've done a fine job in pleasing me," she whispered. "You've earned the privilege of licking my pussy clean. Make sure you do a good job," she threatened. But Mark was too sore to move his head. Nancy waited but soon lost patience. "Let me help..." He watched a massive finger descend toward him. The finger moved gently across the soft folds of Nancy's labia, scooping up gallons of her juices. Once the finger was nearly dripping with the thick fluid of her passion, it hovered over his face. "Lick my cum off my finger," she ordered.

Mark reluctantly began to lick her finger clean. When he was done, the finger disappeared and he saw Nancy staring at him with a very satisfied grin on her face. "I said I wouldn't let my pussy slave starve... Now start licking!" Mark did as he was ordered. He licked for only a little while before he was too tired to hold his head up. Nancy reached down and gently lifted his head up with one finger. "Eat my cum, little slave, eat it all," she whispered. She softly pushed his head against her wet pussy lips, forcing her cum into his mouth. He had to swallow quickly to avoid choking on the thick fluid.

Nancy was thrilled at force feeding her cum to her little slave. Her total domination of her little man was turning her on again. She thought about squeezing him unconscious between her massive tits while she pinched her nipples. She pushed Mark's tiny head harder against the delicate skin of her pussy. She thought about rubbing his face in her ass again and using her huge ass cheeks to crush the air out of his puny lungs until he fought as hard as he could, then she would show him how pitiful and ineffective his struggles were by forcing his head into her asshole, pushing until he passed out.

Mark felt her pussy getting hot again and feared for his life. He didn't think he could survive as her dildo again. Nancy pulled his battered body out of her pussy and began to rub him up and down her giant slit. Her slave was making her so horny, so wet.

"I want to fuck you again, Mark! Yeah, make me cum again!"

"No! Please stop!" Mark shouted. If the giantess heard, she gave no indication other than to continue describing her intentions.

"I want you to make me cum again, slave!" She stopped rubbing his whole body against her pussy and instead grabbed his head and roughly pushed his face to her clit. She used his head to stimulate her clit, holding his head tight, smushed against her, rubbing and pushing. Mark tried to scream but every time he opened his mouth more of her sticky cum was shoved into it. His body swung up and down violently as she used his face to pleasure herself. He grabbed her fingers as tight as he could, hoping his head wouldn't be ripped off.

"My pussy is so wet!" she shouted. She pushed his head into her cunt to show him. Mark barely had time to gasp for air before his head was dunked into her hot cum. With his head freshly coated with her juices, she pushed him to her clit again. She rubbed his tiny face around her clit, back and forth, up and down, faster then slower, harder then softer. Her pussy tingled as her pet slowly worked her to another sexual high. His face was pushing her to the brink of another incredible orgasm and she wasn't going to stop using him until he finished.

"Ohh yeah! Mmmm!" She looked down at his little body flopping around between her legs while she humped her clit with his face. A helpless little man, reduced to a toy, his only purpose was to give her sexual pleasure. And pleasure her he was... her pussy was dripping wet again.

She began to rub his face all over her pussy - up and down the huge fleshy folds of her labia, along her wet slit. She couldn't wait any longer. Nancy maneuvered his head between her pussy lips and shoved him in. Holding his legs between her fingers, she pumped her pet in and out of her cunt. Mark was in complete darkness, surrounded by her huge body, squeezed from every direction. He slid through her wetness as she fucked him. He felt her pussy spasm again before he was squeezed so hard his breath left him.

He saw bright spots appear before his eyes. Her pussy started a rhythm of squeezing and releasing as her orgasm hit, each squeeze was more intense than the one before, each release filled with more of her hot cum. The hard squeezes of her pussy tried to push him out, but each attempt was met with greater force from the crushing grip of her fingers. She pumped him in and out through this orgasm and the next. Waves of her cum crashed over him and oozed out between her pussy lips and onto the soft silk sheets.

When he was finally eased out of her satisfied pussy, he thought he had been fucked blind. Her room was pitch black. He knew he was still alive when he heard her soft moans of pleasure coming from somewhere above him. He couldn't feel his legs or half his face. His nose was stuffed so full of her sticky cum he thought he'd never be able to smell again.

The candles had burned out long before her passion did. And she had fucked her little toy until her burning lust was quenched. She had such a wonderful warm sensation flowing through her body. She didn't want to get up but she didn't want to roll over during the night and crush her pet either. She felt about the bed between her legs, searching for Mark. She found the sticky mess of his body in a puddle of her cum.

"You always seem to end up there," she giggled softly. She picked him up carefully. "You must like my cum a lot..." She slowly plowed his head through the warm sticky puddle, making sure to mop up as much as she could with his little body. "I guess we'll both be sleeping in wet spots tonight." Mark's only answer was a weak sputtering cough. She fumbled around for his wash cloth, spread her legs wide and wiped her still dripping pussy.

She stumbled across the room to his cage and dropped him inside - his limp wet body landed with a splat. Using his bedding again, she wiped off the trickle of pussy juice that had started to run down her leg. When she finished, she tossed the damp cloth on top of him. She staggered back to her bed, accidentally kicking her empty wine glass beneath it. She laid down and was asleep as soon as her head hit her pillow.

Sleep was long in coming for Mark. Each painful breath gurgled in his chest - he didn't know if it was because his chest had been crushed or because he had inhaled so much of Nancy's cum. His legs had been smashed and broken - at least, he assumed that's why he couldn't feel them. His face was rubbed raw. He wondered if his lips were still attached. His left shoulder felt like it had been dislocated, leaving his arm useless. She had nearly ripped his head off, but instead only his neck muscles had been pulled. They were knotted so tightly he couldn't move his head.

He was grateful she had covered him with his makeshift blanket. The bottom of his cage was cold against his wet and bruised skin, but the damp wash cloth was still warm. He fell asleep wondering how long it would be before she killed him...

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>> 

Nancy awoke about one o'clock the next day. She had never had such a restful night before. Her toy was proving to be even more enjoyable than she had hoped. She laid in bed and thought about the wild night of love making they had shared. Her body was still warm from their passionate sex.

She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She was surprised at how sore she felt - she would have to ask Mark to be gentler next time. Nancy filled the bathtub with hot water and climbed in. The water caressed her body and washed away the juices of their passion. Her hands roamed her body with soft touches.

Before the water cooled, she stepped out of the tub and dried off. She reapplied her cinnamon lotion, slipped on her robe, and went to check on her pet.

She opened the cage door and gently removed the wash cloth. It was rather crusty. Poor Mark was shivering beneath it. Nancy carefully picked him up, making sure not to let him touch her until he was clean. "Good morning little man," she said cheerfully as she walked to the bathroom. Mark grunted in confusion, he didn't know where he was. She filled the sink and dipped Mark in.

She got her first good look at her pet since they had their night of fun. Her little pet looked awful. His left eye was black and swollen, his lower lip was split, his hair was caked hard with her dried cum, and he had numerous large bruises, especially on his skinny little legs. She had assumed he would be more durable. She wondered if she should feel guilty, but her real concern was that she would be denied full use of him until he healed adequately enough to survive making love with her again.

She sighed at her loss, but she made sure to be extra careful with her delicate toy as she washed him clean. He was awake now, but he looked around as if his eyes couldn't focus. She was grateful he didn't struggle. She spoke to him softly and gently, like any good owner would do to an injured pet. She didn't apologize for his injuries, though. She didn't believe in lying, and he had certainly never said sorry for the pain he had inflicted upon her in his previous life. That seemed like forever ago to her now - she had healed her body over the years, and her pet had begun to heal her spirit.

When he was clean she tenderly placed him in a clean wash cloth and dried him off. She wrapped him in the wash cloth and held him in a soft embrace. He was still shivering. Well, she thought, I guess I still need to care for you today. With Mark still in her arms, she went to her kitchen and prepared herself a nice hot drink. She grabbed her stack of mail and sat down on the big couch by the window.

She placed everything on the coffee table except Mark and curled up on the couch. Her little pet needed the warmth of her body, so she opened her robe and carefully placed his naked body between her soft, cinnamon scented breasts. She made sure he was positioned properly and retied her robe so her breasts were squeezed together. Her pet was sure to stay warm now. She heard a contented sigh from her little man and knew she had made the right choice.

She went through her stack of mail, listening to her little sleeping pet's breathing. She was very content just holding her pet and letting him rest. That is, until one of her magazines contained an advertisement with an image of a mirror. The mirror had a tin foil type layer that had caught the refection of her little pet laying between her massive breasts. She never thought of her breasts as large until she saw Mark laying between them. Only his little bruised head was visible. He had a dorky smile on his face as he slept, as if he knew where he was.

She immediately thought of how helpless he looked last night when just his head was showing between her legs. Her pussy lips had looked gigantic compared to his tiny head. His wet, tiny head, with his eyes bulging in fear - or was that because he was being squeezed, she wondered. His puny little body was making Nancy hot again. She had really thought that she could just hold him tenderly without being aroused. But Mark had proved her wrong again.

She held the toy mirror up and watched Mark intently. With her other hand she began to run her fingers over the smooth skin of her breast. She pulled her robe open slightly, exposing one of her erect nipples so she could play with it. She knew she should let her pet heal properly, but she wasn't sure she had the strength of will to deny herself the pleasures he could give her.

Her naughty pet was making her pussy wet. "If you don't stop doing that, you're never going to heal," she whispered. She parted her legs for her roaming hands to rediscover her wetness. Her pussy lips were beginning to swell with her rising passion. Nancy wondered what her pet could do to quell the burning desire he was igniting.

Looking down at his face, she doubted he could sufficiently stimulate her clit without hurting himself again. And his scrawny legs certainly couldn't handle the tender embrace of her petite hand if she were to use him inside her. And she was sure her magnificent ass was too much for him. She continued her light touches all over her body as she pondered her problem. Maybe if I only squeezed him a little? she thought.

As if to answer her mental thought, Mark moaned and started to wake. "Oh, good morning little pet, I was just thinking how good you make me feel," she said in a husky voice.

"Where? Wha... what am I... who... Oh, my aching back. Did I fall down the stairs again, Mom? Mom, could you get my pain medicine for me please?" Mark's eyes fluttered open, then he quickly shut them tight.

"Yes, I'm real," Nancy whispered gently. "And saying 'there's no place like home' probably won't work." She punctuated her words with a tender squeeze of her breasts.

Nancy watched Mark with amusement. His eyes snapped open, shock and fear played across his face. He started screaming incoherently. If he hadn't been held down by the weight of Nancy's huge warm breasts, his little arms and skinny legs would have been thrashing about. His violent struggles made Nancy's breasts jiggle. She pushed her breasts gently on the sides, causing the flesh of her breasts to move in waves, crashing against each other and covering Mark's face. His screams stopped when his face was enveloped by her tits, but started again right after they separated.

Nancy could see her pet was over exerting himself again. "You'll never get the rest you need if you don't relax!" she said loudly. With all his yelling she doubted he heard her. She sighed and pushed her breasts together. It only took a little pressure for quiet to return to the room. She gently teased her hard nipples.

She was so disappointed she wasn't going to be able to play with her pet now, but he was just too hysterical. She eased the pressure on her breasts and his screams resumed. She pushed her breasts together, only harder, and again the room was quiet. She began to bounce her huge tits together with more and more force. Mark was being beaten into submission with the pert breasts of the giant young woman.

Nancy watched her large breasts smash into Mark over and over again. Hugh waves of tit flesh crashed into him, crushing him with their warm softness. Nancy began to increase the pressure. She didn't find this nearly as much fun as she thought it would be. Watching him get plastered by her ample bosom was certainly amusing, but it didn't give her the sexual release she wanted.

Mark continued to fight for his life, but he knew he was losing his battle with the giantess. With one huge crushing blow, her massive breasts struck him again. But instead of the pressure easing, it only increased. His body was entombed. He couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, and he couldn't believe this was the end. Little stars showed in his vision. They slowly started to pop until none were left. The warm embrace of her breasts was crushing the life out of him. He felt his soul leaving his body and wondered why he wasn't going with it. He felt rather than heard a loud pop. He didn't know which part of his body had gone first, but he was grateful there was no more pain...

Nancy hated to have to do this to her pet, but she didn't think there was any other way for her to end his suffering. She held her breasts together tightly while she waited for Mark's struggles to end. When he was finally still she squeezed just a little harder to make sure. She let her breasts part and there laid the limp body of her former tormenter. A bit of spittle had leaked out between his lips.

Nancy rearranged her robe, leaned back, and finished reading her mail.