- Text Size +

 

“Its like a whole world has formed down here with the same elements we are used to on the surface its miraculous not spooky , Emma imagine if we discover how to replicate these natural conditions. A gaseous source of energy that is a light source providing warmth and supporting life. Crops could be nurtured in subterranean layers free from atmospheric pollution , pesticides and the rigours of our unpredictable weather”

He excited himself with his own analysis of the prospect.

“I wish I had your vision darling , Ill just be glad to be rescued from here.”

At the top of the valley a few hours later they rested and placed their sleeping bags down. To Paul it was a relief to get his ruck sack off it had been cutting into his shoulder and felt increasingly heavier as the day progressed. He lay on his side in his sleeping bag as Emma sat eating some chemically heated food and he rubbed his aching muscles.

”Are you sore babe?”

”Oh , its nothing I guess Im only just beginning to feel the impact of overloading this ruck sack with stuff perhaps I can leave a few unnecessary items in the morning or see if you’ve got some room in yours , just to ease the load”

“Sure darling , you shouldn’t have been Mr macho man trying to lug it all yourself I may be small but im pretty strong”

He smiled and they spent the evening talking and theorising about this mysterious world they found themselves in. .

 

Paul woke early the next day and couldn’t see Emma her sleeping bag was ruffled and she had obviously slept but she was out of sight. It was then he heard splashing in the distance. He stood up naked except for his boxer shorts, which barely clung to his hips. He frowned and adjusted them best he could and walked toward the sound. They had camped on a slight hill and through some thick plant leaves he could see Emma in the distance frolicking like a school-girl in a gorgeous pool of water that seemed to have settled in a swimming pool sized basin of rocks. It must have been filled by the rain he thought as he waved at her catching her attention.

“Paul! Its fantastic! Come on in , freshen up its like a hot spa!”

Paul discarded his loose boxers and dived from a rocky perch to join his wife and swam across to her.

”Isn’t this great”

“Sure is”

he smiled and they both swam around on their backs floating and enjoying the experience.

“Finally I feel clean”

she sighed happily and they spent at least an hour of bliss in the welcoming water. Paul watched Emma leave the water and her toned body and firm bottom wiggle as she made off for the camp. He remained in the water for another relaxing twenty or so minutes until he saw her dressed at the side of the water beckoning him to get out. “Ok I guess we should crack on”

Emma was in a good mood revitalised by the invigorating bath in the water , as Paul got out he saw his boxers were missing and as he reached the camp she had hidden all his clothes and was sat down on a rock trying not to giggle as she drank some coffee. He loved her when she was in a playful mood and she was often a tease, he laughed and still naked he looked around for his clothes.

“Ok , Mrs hand over the clothes”

“Clothes ? Your already dressed in your birthday suit arent you?”

she stifled a laugh and Paul retaliated.

“Im gonna have to take you over my knee little girl if you don’t tell me where they are..”

Paul walked over to her and stood looking down at his wife sat there totally absorbed in her prank. Emma looked at his dangling man hood , did it look smaller? She thought for a moment or was that the effect of being in the water on his flaccid member? With his close proximity she felt the urge to reach out and handle his equipment.

“Tell you what big boy , let me play with this and I might let you know where your clothes disappeared”

“I wont argue with that”

Paul flaunted his organ before her and Emma reached out her hands to hold it. Strangely flaccid as his member was at this point her right fist closed over it entirely which surprised them both. Paul looked down and had the strange but nice sensation of her warm hand containing his slowly growing tool and he felt turned on by how large and soft her hand felt. She used to have such dainty fingers? He pondered for a moment but shrugged this off as his enjoyment grew. Emma’s free hand cupped his jewels and again she was a touch surprised to contain them so easily.

Were they shrivelled up a little from the water as well? She looked up at his athletic physique.

“Now ive got you, how about you impress me huh?”

She encouraged his arousal by rubbing the end of his helmet with her thumb.

“Or do you need some more stimulus?”

Her left hand moved away and down to the cream coloured cotton blouse she was wearing and she unfastened the top two buttons that eased the clingy material so it relaxed across her chest offering Paul a very nice top down view of her full deep cleavage. Within seconds of this sexy sight of her heaving tanned breasts looking as if they wanted to escape that top his blood flow increased and he swelled in her hand until he was fully aroused

“That’s better”

Emma said in a sultry voice

“Seems you needed some extra stimulus from my two big friends down here , your starting to fill out nicely”

Starting? Paul looked at her holding his full length and how his love tool was only a couple of inches proud of her fist. Her hands were larger they had to be….. he became conscious of his smallness in her tender grasp and looked at her beautiful face as she expectantly waited for more of him to appear.

“Paul?”

she looked confused thinking he couldn’t be fully aroused he was normally much more impressive

“baby , do you need some more encouragement?”

She found to her surprise that resting as she was on a small rock protruding through the soil she didn’t need to stretch her neck to bring her lips to his tip. He felt her blonde hair which was un-tied fall pleasantly upon his shaft and spilling over his upper thighs as she took him inside her hot welcoming mouth running those full thick lips along his sensitive helmet. Paul moaned and delighted in her experienced attentions but he had never felt her eat so much of his flesh as her moist lips reached well down his shaft taking most of him so delightfully.

“Oooh darling”

he moaned knowing something wasn’t right but it felt so good so different, so exciting.

Emma slipped his member from her mouth and she knew this was strange he was less endowed somehow easier to manage? She paused in her foreplay and looked up at his face full of wide eyed enjoyment and on the brink of sharing it before her.

“Paul, baby what’s happened to your dick? I can handle it so easy look”

Her hand once more covered most of his organ from sight as she caressed it in her fist.

“Its not as long as before , its smaller, my hand is so much bigger around it?”

Paul was starting to loose his excited edge with her words.

“Please Emma , honey finish me off”

She could see his expectation and how he was unable to focus right now and she decided to continue they could analyse this after.

“You like the fact I can nearly take you all in mouth don’t you baby I can see that , let me give you the blow job you’ve always wanted…”

With those words she took him again sliding up and down those thick sensual lips of hers across his shaft and around the tip of his love stick until he came and she closed her mouth around his throbbing member allowing him to pump his juices straight down the back of her throat before she eased it out between her lips. Swallowing she smiled to see his satisfied expression as Paul’s knees went weak and he sunk to them on the ground before her. Emma licked her lips and offered a solitary finger to his chin raising his face to look across at her.

“You enjoyed that a lot didn’t you baby?”

He nodded but didn’t say anything watching her fix her blouse buttons.

“I nearly gagged I could take so much of you in my mouth. Your dick is definitely not as big somehow I don’t understand? Are you feeling alright babe?”

He looked at her not wanting to hear that to her he seemed less of a man between his legs. But what frightened him most was the thought that he was less of a man all over , shorter somehow than normal all the signs added up to this realisation as impossible as it would be.

“I don’t know baby, I was fully aroused and that did feel awesome but your right my dick must be shorter I could feel that with your hand around it , your hand seemed much bigger but it was exciting like being with a different woman”

“Hey I hope you don’t fantasise about other women…”

Emma offered a big smile and saw Paul seemed pre-occupied with his smaller seeming organ as its spent form flagged and began to loose its stiffness. He was looking at himself down between his legs and he came to the conclusion his manhood actually wasn’t any less impressive in his own eyes it was only in comparison to Emma’s hands which meant he had to be shorter. His slipping boots and baggier clothes it all pointed to this fact. Standing up he smiled half heartedly at Emma who’s big blue eyes were watching his every move.

“Sorry babe I err, no I don’t fantasise over other women only you. Your hands felt so different today and your mouth taking so much more of me…..”

She looked at him stood there naked his well chiselled and defined muscles upon his chest, there was something odd about his appearance.

“Perhaps your having an off day honey and the blood didn’t quite all flow down there, your dick cant have gotten smaller now can it?”

She tried to reassure him but she was doubting her own words , her hand did cover his flaccid member and even erect it was barely challenging her fist? She tried to change the subject so as not to linger on this topic he seemed to look quite concerned and she needed to break him out of it.