- Text Size +

 

“Paul? Baby?”

He didn’t answer and found his ears very sensitive to her powerful tone as she shouted. For five long minutes he dared not to look out until the detector moved up and away from behind him swiftly and without warning high into the air above. He found himself exposed and without cover and as he turned he was literally between those huge boots and staring up at a pair of sexy legs each longer or indeed higher to him than 60 or 70 feet at least! Emma was wearing her short cut off Jeans and the same cream blouse she had worn days before tucked into her shorts. All Paul could see of it was the dominating bulges beneath making a dramatic view and emphasizing how small he was as he took in the impossible dimensions of her chest way up in the sky. She was a colossal giantess and he was stunned by her size and stunned by how beautiful she looked.

Before he could move or react in anyway Emma had spotted him and in her initial shock she dropped the detector which crashed down several metres away from Paul at his scale causing a loud thud and a small shock wave that he sensed unsettling his feet briefly. He gulped as the realisation that he could have been flattened by the device and then he looked up once more to see Emma stepping back looking over her impressive chest.

“Paul , darling is that you down there?”

Her big blue eyes widened and she answered her own question

“it is you Paul, baby are you alright? your….your so little”

That was an understatement Paul thought as his eyes tried to take in the giant woman now towering over him. Her voice carried like a loud speaker and he felt its weight in the air making him even more nervous than he already was. Emma saw

his reaction to her , this tiny naked figure not even as tall as her ankles was looking up at her with a frightened expression and slowly retreating, in her eyes he looked so delicate and fragile a simple step forward from her would intimidate him, she decided to kneel down and lower to his level as best she could so that she wasn’t as imposing. Paul watched in total awe as Emma descended to her knees ,knees that were taller than him.

“Its ok baby don’t be scared of me”

Her voice seemed louder as she lowered and Paul just froze for a moment looking up seeing her smiling her large white teeth at him trying to set him at ease.

“Emma yyyyour huge you look like a giantess I must be sssso small”

his stuttered statement she could barely hear as his voice was so quiet.

“Baby you are so tiny I cant quite believe my eyes that your real but don’t worry im here for you Im going to look after you”

Her huge hand came down to rest before him like a fleshy magic carpet that waited for him to ride upon it. Paul trusted her , despite her size it was still Emma his wife and he knew she would not hurt him. He stepped up onto her long nails and then a finger tip and he felt the warm pads of her fingers give a little to his feet. He walked down her long finger and into the palm of her hand where he came to stop. He saw her face fascinated by his actions and he reminded her to be careful.

“Emma slowly please”

Gently her hand curved cupping under him and rose up to her beautiful face. Her features close up looked like he was staring into a giant poster of Emma’s face. Her huge blue eyes settled on him as he looked at her in amazement.

“Paul you are so small”

her breath washed around his body which he found very pleasant.

“and your enormous Emma , look at me Im like a little doll compared to you what’s happened to me?”

“Im not sure what’s happened to you but at least your safe and in one piece we can worry about getting you back to normal when we get rescued whatever has affected you Im sure there is a way to reverse it”

“God I hope so, to live like this would be…”

“Paul don’t even go there honey , and whatever happens Ill stand by you , besides you’re really quite adorable like this”

She smiled and her words brought a smile to his own lips.

“and your awesome Emma”

“I guess there is an awful lot more of me for you to think about now”

she grinned and as she stood she noticed him shiver a little in the chill of the morning “and your cold arent you sweetheart , you’ve got no clothes on , I think we need to find something for you to wear but first I need to do two things tiny”

“what Emma?”

She held him out a little so he could begin to see more of her and smiled.

“number one I seem to remember I promised to return the favour and pleasure you today in thanks for last night and secondly I need to get you warm and seeing how tiny you are ive just had a very sexy idea”

He found himself suddenly lowered towards her blouse below and the magnitude of her heaving chest came into view. Her breasts made a fantastic outline beneath the cream cotton exterior and he was blown away by the giant size they now appeared to be this close up. Paul instantly found himself getting very aroused by this experience just to be in proximity to a pair of breasts as large as perhaps 20 feet wide each in his scale!

“how’s this for cleavage tiny?”

she spoke in a sexy fashion and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a deep crevasse of sexy female flesh framed by the neck of her blouse. As she held him cupped in her hand just above this glorious sight she saw his instant appreciation as his manhood rose solid.

“Oh Emma!”

was all Paul could say as her free hand came over him lifting him effortlessly between a huge thumb and forefinger as the other hand dropped away leaving his legs dangling down.

“Lets see if I can warm you up between my giant boobs “

she smiled and Paul was guided over the huge cleavage line and then slowly was lowered completely between her breasts and held snugly in their enveloping warmth deep inside.

Her fingers slipped out leaving Paul suspended there and contained in her flesh and he felt smaller than ever as he looked at the towering sexy walls of curving female flesh dwarfing him in size.

“that’s it baby let my big sexy tits warm you up”

Emma cupped her breasts and gently pressed them inwards and Paul felt the soft warm walls completely smothering him for a few lingering seconds. Now he was more turned on than ever and he was warm very warm in the heat of her cleavage.

“is that better honey, I could feel your little body against my boobs and that little wet dick of yours am I getting you excited in there?”

Paul nestled nicely into his new world and smiled up to address his giantess

“baby Ill never regret paying for that boob job ever”

he grinned

“now ive got huge hills to play in”

“ that you have tiny but I think you need some release”

Her fingers descended into her cleavage and plucked him out much to his disappointment but she was right his dick was begging for release but what did she have planned? Dropping him gently into her waiting palm she smiled down.

“Ill let you play on these double D hills later baby but how about we try something out ok?”

He stood there hard as ever waiting to see what she meant when he was taken to face her wide and plump full red lips. As she spoke her breathe warmed every hair on his body and he looked up to her eyes as she softly instructed.

“why don’t we see just how small that little dick of yours is eh , why don’t you make love to my sexy lips”

She took him close on her hand to her lips and they touched his complete mid section in a kiss which was so exciting and so big reaching from his knees to his belly button. Her lips parted just slightly and he leaned into her and easily she felt his dick rest on her lower lip as she closed down on it with a moist warm embrace. What a rush this was to Paul as he looked up to see her nose and nostrils gently breathing down as he began to buck and push in and out of her lips with his tiny member. His length didn’t even clear her lips to enter that cavernous mouth behind but he made love to them and exploded into her mouth. A huge tongue came out and cleaned him between his thighs and across his tingling member and up to his stomach. He watched that amazing tongue disappear back into her vast mouth and then he just stood there grinning from ear to ear.

“Warmer now baby?”

she breathed down over him and he smiled up

“oh god your lips are enormous to me and your tongue…”

“everything about me is big to you baby”

she laughed and he saw her jiggling cleavage below rocking to her amusement. “Now, lets get practical you need something to wear so Im gonna have to improvise. But first I need you safe and out of the way so you don’t get hurt”

Emma looked about and propped her ruck sack up against a small rock. Lifting the flap she opened it and Paul found himself looking down upon a small mountain of his wife’s clothes within. She placed him down and wrapped a pair of giant knickers around his tiny frame to keep him warm whilst she began to look for inspiration for some clothes for his new size.

“There you go baby my big knickers will keep you warm now”

Paul felt wonderful wrapped in a world of silk with the strong lingering smell of Emma running throughout the material that covered him. Of course she hadn’t been able to wash her underwear but he wasn’t complaining at all it felt incredibly sexy to be were he was in her giant underwear.

He could only catch glimpses of Emma at work and could hear her commentary.

“no that’s far to big and that , and the material on that wouldn’t do. You are a small problem “

she laughs

“ah got it! Paul what do you think of this blouse Im wearing?”

She loomed over the ruck sack and he could see the vast cream coloured wall of her blouse and those gigantic breasts weighing heavy beneath the material.

“If I hadnt already cum Emma I would blow my load again that blouse looks great on you”

Emma smiled and he saw her fingers playing with the flat collar of her blouse.

“not me or my boobs in it silly I meant the material it should be cotton and should be soft enough for you”

“what?”

he looked at her in surprise and she shook her head amused

“darling don’t worry I think my blouse is about a hundred times to big for you to wear I was thinking of tearing off this pocket”

She pulled the breast pocket away and it ripped off relatively easily.

“there , one outfit coming up” .

About twenty minutes later Paul was plucked from and placed on her knee top as she offered him a small sack style outfit with head and arm holes. It was crude but it fitted coming almost to his ankles. Emma smiled again

“that was supposed to be above the knee but I guess I thought you were taller “

she sniggered and Paul felt a little stupid in his new outfit fashioned from her pocket but he couldn’t complain because it was indeed warm. Emma placed him on the ground at her huge feet whilst she packed equipment into the rucksack and readied herself for walking, she picked up the detector and shook her head.

“sorry babe but its broken I guess we just keep heading the way we were yesterday”

“dam ok we’d better hit the trail this way”

Paul walked off and Emma just stood there and laughed down over him. He turned to see her towering like a building smiling at him.

“if you think im going to walk at your pace tiny then your mistaken just one of my little steps probably covers like 40 foot to you and besides if im not careful I might step on you down there and squish you under my boot so I don’t think its safe for you to walk anymore ok?”

He looked up and knew she was right , hearing her say how she could flatten him under her shoe was very disconcerting and made him even more appreciate just how small he was to his wife now.

“from now on whilst your this tiny Ill carry you”

she giggled

“that does sound so funny me carrying my husband “

Paul frowned less amused and watched her kneel down before him. Her fingers of her left hand came towards him like a huge grabber and plucked him into the air.

“woah, slow down!”

he shouted alarmed as she stood up and he was rapidly lifted with her.

“sorry I forget how high this is for you baby I mean im only 5ft 3 “

she laughed. His swift journey halted as he was dangled before her face.

“well I was going to put you in my blouse pocket but your wearing it”

a smile crossed her beautiful face

“so how about you sit up here on my shoulder Paul if I wear my hair down..”

Emma released her hair from a pony tail and he watched it fall down.

“here let me hold you and you can tie some of my hair around your waist just in case ok?”