- Text Size +
To my tiny four inch tall body, the carafe/prison I was in seemed about 9 feet high. Even if I was able to jump that high, I surely would not have the strength or leverage to take off the top of it.

I made a few futile attempts to jump but I knew escape would be impossible. I would have to wait...and hope that Gina would return on time.

I looked at the digital watch outside the carafe...it was not 2:06...16 minutes to go...

"Please Gina...please hurry", I kept repeating to myself as I started to sweat more and more.

Gina had tortured and tormented me plenty of times but this was by far the most reckless thing she had done to me. One time she came home with some Chinese food. Her normal routine was to place me at her feet while she was eating and make me beg for scraps. When she played this little game, I was usually hungry and played along. But this one time in particular was a little different.

In the middle of the game she picked me up with her chopstocks, brought me up to her face and said, "YOU KNOW, LITTLE MAN...THE FOOD IS A LITTLE BLAND TONIGHT...YOU THINK YOU CAN HELP ME SPICE IT UP?"

Before I could respond, she dunked my body into what I think was beef almond ding in steamed rice that was smothered with soy sauce. She then took my tiny body that was smothered with Chinese food and proceeded to insert in her mouth while licking me clean each time. She probably inserted me 6 or 7 times and each time she inserted me I thought I was going to die. I begged her to stop but she ignored and kept saying how good I tasted.

I looked at the digital watch on the counter, now it said 2:14...8 minutes to go. "Gina, where are you?", I said to myself.

The reason why I said this was the most reckless was because the other times she tormented me, like the Chinese food incident...she always had full control and never intended to kill me. This time there is an element of chance...what if she is detained...what if the cops do decide to arrest her and take her to the station tonight?

Gina is not in full control of my situation right now...oh God...it's 2:18...4 minutes to go!

I ran to the edge of the carafe and started pounding my tiny fists against the glass while I was fixated on the digital watch on the counter. As I was sweating profusely from head to toe I was screaming. "Gina...Gina...where are you?

I continued to look at the watch and it said 2:21...one minute left to go.

I collapsed into a fetal position and I started crying. I was literally scared shitless as I started to shit and urinate as I was lying down. I looked over at the watch...2:22...times up!

Suddenly, the coffee machine came to life and two giant drops of scalding coffee fell to the center of the carafe and I thought it was over when suddenly the carafe was lifted. Gina put the carafe under the faucet and filled it with cool water. She gently picked me up with her thumb and index finger, placing me on the counter to safety.

As I was coughing and throwing up I said to Gina, "Thank God you got here when you did, what took you so long?"

"I GOT BACK HERE OVER TEN MINUTES AGO, LITTLE MAN. BUT WHEN I GOT BACK I COULDN'T RESIST WATCHING YOU SQUIRM FOR A LITTLE BIT", she replied while she was laughing. "YOU WERE SO OBSESSED WITH THE TIME ON THE WATCH, IF YOU HAD TURNED TO THE RIGHT, I WAS ABOUT FOOT AWAY FROM YOU FOR THE LAST 12 MINUTES...JUST WATCHING".

As I started to stand up she knocked me down with the index finger of her right hand as she was pointing at me as she said, "OKAY LITTLE MAN, FUN TIME IS OVER...YOU PROMISED ME YOU WERE YOU WERE GOING TO GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS BY MORNING. WHAT DO WE DO NEXT?"

"Well what happened when you went down there and talked to the cops?" I asked her.

Gina replied, "FIRST OF ALL, YOU WERE RIGHT...ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS...BUT I GET THE FEELING THAT THEY JUST DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH INFO TO ARREST ME OR LOOK AT ME AS A SERIOUS SUSPECT. I GAVE THEM MY CELL NUMBER AND I TOLD THEM I WOULD BE DOWN AT THE STATION AT 9 AM TOMMORROW."

"THEY SEEMED TO BE SATISFIED WITH THAT...FOR NOW", Gina said.

Then Gina placed her right hand next to my tiny body and started clacking her meticulously french manicured fingernails on the counter in order from the pinkie to the index finger repeatedly.

"WE GOT ABOUT 6 1/2 HOURS BEFORE I GOTTA TALK TO THE COPS, LITTLE MAN...WHAT DO WE DO NEXT? Gina asked.

I looked up at her as I stood and said confidently, "Don't worry, Gina. Go get your lap top and get me an internet connection...you won't need to talk to the cops tommorrow."

With the she stopped clacking her nails and brought her hand up to her mouth with a confused look on her face, she said. "OKAY, LITTLE GUY."

(End of chapter 12)