- Text Size +

For the first time since I've been Gina's captive, I felt that I might have the upper hand. Gina knows things are closing in on her and now she needs ME to help HER.

The next time I talked to Gina, I would set her straight and show her she can't fuck with me.

As I stood on the counter, Gina came into the kitchen area and set the laptop on the kitchen table as I watched her. She had changed into jean shorts with a pink tank top that said "party girl" in bold black letters. She was bare footed with a meticulous french pedicure. She had also tied her dark black hair back into a ponytail. The laptap screen was pointed away from me but she was checking out some stuff, almost oblivious to my presence.

Suddenly she reached over and picked up with her right hand and held me between her thumb and her index finger and said. "WELL, LITTLE MAN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF "PLAN" YOU HAD, BUT WE'RE FUCKED. YOU'RE FACE IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET AND THERE ARE FOUR SQUAD CARS IN THE PARKING LOT AS WE SPEAK."

"But Gina...," I said as I was interrupted by her booming voice.

"IF I DON'T DO SOMETHING QUICK...THEY'RE GOING TO GET ME..." she continued with a crazed look in her face. She started crying and starting shaking my tiny body as she spoke, repeating over and over again...

"THIS ISN'T FAIR...THIS ISN'T FAIR!", she wailed.

Suddenly she placed me on the floor at her feet and pointed at me as her mood changed again to pure rage.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT...YOU LITTLE SHIT...AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!", she yelled.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out a small handgun and pointed at it me and she started rambling with even more rage and even more crazed look in your face.

"YOU THINK JUST CAUSE YOU MARRIED MY MOM SO CAN DO THAT STUFF TO ME...I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL...I'M JUST A LITTLE GIRL!, she yelled.

What the fuck was she talking about. I stepped back slowly knowing I could never outrun her. As I looked up at her I could see her eyes rolling like she was having some sort of seizure.

"Gina, please...please...", I yelled.

"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS YOU BASTARD", she yelled as I heard the gun click ready to be fired I closed my eyes and a shot went off...

I looked down and I wasn't hit and looked up at Gina. She had turned the gun around and shot herself in the head. She collapsed and I ran toward her as a pool of blood filled the floor. I ran through the blood toward her head, the blood was up to my ankles as a ran though as I approached her head. I came face to face with the dead gaze of her eyes and I started crying.

I looked down away from Gina and the gun was at my feet...except it was a tiny gun....small enough for me to hold. I picked it up and said to myself..."What the f..."

Suddenly and without warning, two police officers burst into the studio apartment and looked at me and yelled, "Sir, put down the gun...now!"

...but the police officers and the entire apartment were tiny...like me...

I felt dizzy and started throwing up...I dropped the gun and looked down at the floor and saw Gina's corpse lying in a pool of blood...except she was also tiny...like me...or was I...

The last thing I remember was collapsing on Gina's corpse as darkness filled my consciousness...except now Gina and I were the same size...


(End of Chapter 13)

Stay tuned for Chapter 14 (The End)