- Text Size +
I was taped to the coffee table in a crucifix position for the past hour when I finally saw Gina approaching me in a bathrobe. I was being punished but as usual, I was was not sure why I was being punished.

It was just another random act of torment that Gina inflicted on me.

She sat on the couch oblivious to me as she placed both of her bare feet to left of me crossed at the ankles right next to my tiny four inch frame. Coming out of the shower, her feet were clean and she had no polish on her nails. She was talking on her cell phone while she taunted me by flexing her feet and toes as she talked...

As I lied flat on the table, her feet appeared to be as higher than a basketball net as I was getting hard watching her feet. Gina knew I found her feet just out of the shower very arousing.

Suddenly the talking stopped and Gina placed one of her feet over my trapped body and began to gently run my tiny frame. I heard her start talking on the cell phone when suddenly...

"Sir, I'm sorry but the cemetary is closed," a worker told me as I looked up at him while I was kneeling at Gina's grave.

Slightly stunned at him breaking my train of thought, I responded, "Oh...I'm sorry", as I got up and dusted myself off.

It was a cloudy autumn day late in the afternoon and I felt a little hint of drizzle in the air. "I was just leaving", I continued as I wiped a tear from my eye.

The worker looked at the tombstone and said, "She's been gone ten years...was she your wife?"

"Not quite", I responded with a smile, "but I still miss her".

"She must have been special", the worker said, "I seems like I see you here almost everyday".

"Yeah...Gina was different", I said with a chuckle, "that's probably an understatement".

Wow, its been almost ten years since that fateful day that the police burst into Gina's apartment and caught me standing naked with a smoking gun next to her corpse. Initially, my lawyer thought I was going to get murder one and life imprisonment but as the details of my case unfolded and thanks to some imcompetence on the part of the police, I "got away" with 4 years for involuntary manslaughter.

After a few weeks of confinement and reorientation to my normal height, I recounted my entire fantastic story to my lawyer. Of course you could probably imagine what his response might be. After several months of therapy and medication, I was convinced by him and all the doctors that all that happened between Gina and me were sexual roleplays that simply got out of hand and were ultimately dangerous and fatal.

My lawyer was also able to show that Gina and I did have relationship that had been going on for several months, first at the strip club and the last three months as her "sex slave" in her apartment. They had the tapes from the surveillance cameras that it was Gina who withdraw money with my ATM and sold my car unknowingly to an undercover cop. Also, Gina had a long rap sheet and had a history of abusive relationships.

In the end, the state felt "lucky" to get agreement from me to get "involuntary manslaughter" and I would get sentenced for 10 years and would probably get out after 4 years...which is what happened.

On the eve of my plea of being "guilty" of manslaughter, my lawyer sat down with me and went over everything that would take place but right when we were ready to finish, he showed me something that was bizarre.

On the night of Gina's death, the police gathered as much information and physical evidence as they could. Now that I was coping a plea most of it would be irrelavent but something piqued my lawyer's curiousity.

He showed me a picture of a shoebox with some tissue paper in it and asked, "What the hell is this?" as he pointed to the picture, "and according to the forensics people, there appears to be tiny mouse feces in the box too. It doesn't really matter now...but I was just curious."

At that point, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I really WAS shrunk and that little shoebox WAS my prison for the majority of the time I was Gina's captive. It had occurred to me that at that point, I could have them test the feces and prove that my original story about being shrunk all those months was true but I was tired and just wanted this thing to end.

If I tried to reopen THAT can of worms, my plea bargain would have been jeapordized and who knows what might happen. In the end, it did prove to ME that my story was true and I was wasn't crazy.

"Yeah", I smiled as I lied to my lawyer. "Gina used to keep a hampster in the apartment and part of our roleplay was to pretend that I was the hampster. Sounds pretty goofy, eh?"

My lawyer and I laughed as he placed the photo back in the file. "Yeah, I don't think I will ever see a case like this one again.", he responded.

That photo was all the proof I needed to know what really happened so while I was in jail for four years I had a lot of time to think things over. I tried to unravel in my own mind the WHAT, WHY and HOW of my story with Gina.

In the end the WHAT and WHY were easy. I knew I was shrunk and the desire on both my part and Gina's to play out the fantasy could probably explain the why. From the time I was 8 or 9 years, I had fantasies of being shrunk and being a tiny pet or slave of a women. Hell, anyone that ever had this fantasy knows how powerful the desire is and would probably risk their life to make it a reality.

My theory about Gina was that she was obviously sexually and physically abused as a child by men and perhaps she had a desire to control and dominate men as payback. In fact, most strippers and exotic dancers, according to some experts become dancers in an almost unconsience way to give themselves the illusion of control and domination over men.

Roleplaying as a goddess or giantess over a tiny man would simply extend that illusion even further.

But that certainly doesn't explain the "HOW" of my story. Like I explained earlier, Gina never permitted me to even discuss that with her on HOW I was shunk and I knew that even bringing the subject up would subject me to punishment.

Gina's gone now and the "secret" of what really happened that first night that I was shrunk went with her. But maybe...just maybe, Gina didn't know HOW it happened either. Perhaps the overwelming desire that both of us had caused some bizzare sort of chemistry or magic that allowed it happen. Let's not forget that that a lot stuff we see today that we take for granted like television, space travel, computers etc were deemed wild fantasies only 100 years ago.

How much do we REALLY know about the human mind and spirt and it's limits?

If all of the incredible advancement of humans have taught us one thing its this...we are only limited by the boundaries that WE place on ourselves and our imaginations...nothing more.

It's been 10 years since Gina has been gone and I miss her. In our own bizarre way, we were in love. At the time, I felt tormented and abused but Gina WAS gentle with me, she had to be. At 4 inches tall, other than getting bruised, I never broke anything like an arm or a leg.

You might think this is weird, but I look back at my three months as Gina's "slave" as the happiest time in my life and a day doesn't pass when I don't relive some aspect of my "captivity".

I don't even have a photograph of Gina. The only thing that keeps her alive in my heart is my imagination and the hope, as crazy as it seems, that someday we will be together again.

(The End)