- Text Size +
 

After being poked with her big toe, she pulled her foot back. Gina then reached over and grabbed me with her right hand between her thumb and forefinger. Again, she was very gentle, so I know she was in good mood. She sat up against the headboard of her bed with her knees bent and her feet flat on the surface of the bed. While gently holding me, she placed me on her right knee.

“SORRY ABOUT LAST NIGHT....I WAS IN KIND OF A SHIT MOOD”, she told me with puppy eyes.

“I KNOW I WAS A LITTLE ROUGH BUT YOU FORIVE ME, DON'T YA HONEY?”, she said as she giggled and gently rubbed her thumb against my stomach.

Now, one thing I learned about Gina was not to confront or try to argue with her. Her mood could switch on a dime and I could find myself in a world of shit at any second. When Gina was in a “good” mood, the best thing for me to do was to ride for as long as possible and try to “enjoy” it.

“Gina”, I replied, “you know I live only to please you. Just let me know what I could do...you know I am always here for you.”

It turned my stomach to say that load of shit but at least it would buy me some time and if I was lucky, maybe I would get something to eat and if I was really lucky, I would even get a bath.

“OH...YOUR SUCH A SWEETHEART”, she said as gently placed me on the bed to the right of her. “I'LL TELL YOU WHAT...I GOT SOME PHONE CALLS TO MAKE BEFORE WE HAVE BREAKFAST SO WHY DON'T YOU GO TO TOWN WITH MY FEET FOR A LITTLE BIT?”

Then she winked at me and said, “YOU'VE EARNED IT!”

She reached over and grabbed her cell phone from her night stand and I stood there standing. She gave me a light flick with her middle finger but it still knocked me down.

“WELL, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LITTLE MAN?”. she asked as she giggled. “MY TOOTISES NEED SOME LOVING!”

She wiggled her toes as she laughed.

She kept her knees bent so her feet were flat on the bed's surface. I walked to her right foot and jumped on. To my tiny 4 inch frame, her foot was like 9 feet long but the part of the foot past the angle was like a the size of narrow double bed. I squirmed up to her big toe and grabbed like it was an oversized pillow. The big toe itself was about two feet long and I positioned my head just below the her nail. She had been working last night and hadn't showered yet so the odor was quite pungent. As I rubbed my entire body against her big toe and upper foot, I licked and kissed her toe. Even though Gina was engaged in a conversation on her cell phone, she stretched and contracted her big toe to be in sync with my motions. I am pretty certain that Gina didn't get a lot of out of this but she knew this was pleasing to me and tried to cooperate. My naked little body reached orgasm three times and for that brief time Gina let me “make love” to her feet, I felt a sense of freedom and enjoyment. It almost made the living hell of my existence worth it.

I said “almost”!

Suddenly and without warning, Gina grabbed my sides with her thumb and forefinger, turned her left hand around and gently placed my tiny body in her right palm.

“I THINK YOU'VE HAD ENOUGH EXITEMENT FOR ONE DAY, LITTLE GUY”, she said laughing.

As she pulled me up to her nose, she sniffed and said, “ OH MY GOD, YOU STINK! HOW COULD SOMETHING SO TINY SMELL SO BADLY?”

She laughed at her own joke but the combination of my cum, her vaginal fluids from the previous night and the fact that I haven't been bathed in weeks...well I'm sure you get the picture.

Gina looked at me and said, “WELL BEFORE BREAKFAST WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN YOU UP AND...”.

Suddenly there was a knock at her door and Gina looked sharply at the door and gently let me down on her night stand and headed toward the door. This was a studio apartment so I could see the entrance to Gina's apartment from my vantage point on the nightstand. Gina looked through the peep hole and then looked back at me with glaring eyes of anger.

“CAN I HELP YOU?”, she said in her nicest voice.

“POLICE MA'AM, COULD MY PARTNER AND I COME IN AND TALK TO YOU FOR A MOMENT?”, the lady's voice on the other side of the door said.

“SURE, JUST GIVE ME A SECOND TO PUT SOMETHING ON”, she replied.

Gina made a beeline for me with as angry look on her face that I have not seen since I have been her prisoner. She grabbed and put me in the top drawer of her nightstand and with drawer slightly ajar, she threatened me in a whispered tone.

“I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THE POLICE ARE DOING HERE BUT IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THE FUCKING DAY YOU WERE BORN!”, she said as slammed the drawer shut with a force that knocked me to the back of the drawer.

In a cheery voice, I heard Gina say in response to another knock, "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE OFFICERS".

(End of Chapter 4)