- Text Size +
Like I said earlier, I am not sure how long I have been Gina's prisoner. Maybe its been weeks, maybe months. Part of the reason for that is the first phase of my imprisonment was such a haze...it's really difficult for me to gauge the actual passage of time.

I do have a vague recollection of the night I came to Gina's apartment...but its very disjointed...sorta like a dream you can't remember entirely. My first days or weeks as a four inch tall man are equally hazy. I remember a lot of nausea and I seem to remember a lot of primal screaming as most of the memory of that initial hazy period I was alone and in total darkness...perhaps I was in a box or drawer most of the time...I just can't seem to remember.

My first lucid recollection of my new life was probably a few weeks ago...but I can't even be sure of that. Even though I am lucid now and I am oriented to my situation...a great deal of my time is spent in total or almost total darkness. It's seems like I sleep a lot but I can't gauge how long I have slept each time I wake up...the passage of time has been become almost irrelavent.

Anyway, my first lucid recollection was waking up fully naked with a piece of tissue as a cover on Gina's night stand while she was on her cell phone. It appeared to be in the middle in the afternoon. Gina was in jean shorts with a white tank top sitting propped up against the headboard of her bed. I started to stand up and Gina looked at me with a smile and said to whoever she was talking to on her cell...

"OH...I'M SORRY...I GOTTA RUN...LEMME CALL YOU BACK LATER"

"WELL HELLO THERE LITTLE GUY...IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU WOKE UP", she said to me as she laughed.

"Gina? W-what's going on here? Where the hell am I?" I replied.

Suddenly and without warning, Gina gently grabbed me with her left hand between her thumb and index finger while she was sitting on her bed and said, "JEEZ LITTLE GUY, YOU'RE SUCH A SLOW LEARNER...YOU'RE MY TINY PRISONER".

She cupped me in her left hand and gently stroked my tiny body with her right hand index finger and at that point I started yelling at her.

"You fucking bitch", I yelled. "what the fuck have you done to..."

Before I could say anymore she tighly grasped me until I was winded...

Up to that point, this was the first I ever spoke to Gina in that tone. It was also the beginning of what I now refer to as "hell week". (Although I am not really sure it was a full week). It was during this time period that Gina put me through a period of non-stop torment. You see, it was not enough for Gina to physically dominate me...for reasons I will explain later...it was more important for Gina to dominate me both mentally and spirtually.

The range of torture that Gina put me through that week are probably too extensive to detail in minute detail. A favorite of hers was to tie some kite string to my body and dangle me over the toilet and submerge me while it was flushing. Sometimes the toilet bowl would still have urine and feces in it!.

One time she smashed grapes with her thumb inches away from my head while she had me taped down on a table. She was reminding me that she could smash my tiny head just as easily if I was not totally obediant to her.

She did some stuff to try to torment and tease me with her feet but it was during this time that Gina discovered that being close to her feet was arousing to me. After hell week she only used her feet to "reward" me when I was "good".

Another horrible time was when she placed me next to on the counter in the kitchen and put a couple of bananas and a little milk in a blender. I watched as she blended the bananas into a thick paste. Then she picked me up and placed me in the blender and looked down at me and asked, "SO LITTLE SHIT, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO TALK BACK TO ME AGAIN?"

I started screaming and pleading while I was more than waist deep in banana paste that I would never defy her again. After the blender incident I was broken spirtually and she knew it.

That's why when she told me I was "fucked" after the cops left she was totally shocked when I yelled to her in response...

"No bitch, you're fucked!"

This was the first time I stood up to Gina since "hell week". I don't why I said it and I immediately regreted it. I closed my eyes and waited for the "inevitable" punishment that I thought would follow.

But after a few seconds she loosened her tight grip on me. I opened my eyes and for the first time in my captivity I saw Gina doing something I never saw her do.

She was crying.

(End of chapter 6)