- Text Size +
 

I woke up on the nightstand and got on my feet. Using the tissue I was sleeping on, I covered my tiny naked 4 inch tall body. Suddenly Gina's giant head appeared out of nowhere, smilled and she ripped the tissue off my body.

Her face came up close to me, sniffed me and said in a friendly voice, “OH MY GOD, YOU STILL SMELL LIKE SHIT...LETS TAKE YOU OVER TO THE KITCHEN SINK AND GET YOU CLEANED UP.”

Gina gently grabbed with with her right hand and gently cupped me with both hands as she walked over to the kitchen. When she got to the sink she gently grasped me with her right hand between her thumb and index finger and with her left hand ran the water until it warmed up a little. She rubbed me with a tiny amount of dish soap while she cleaned and rinsed me off.

“I BET THAT FEELS GOOD”, she said with a strangely maternal smile.

She dried me off with a paper towel and thew it out, placed my tiny naked body in front of her on the kitchen table as she sat down. I stood there shivering and she asked, “ARE YOU COLD, LITTLE GUY?”.

“A l-little”, I replied with a weak smile.

She pushed her seat back from the table and crossed her right leg over her left knee. She pulled off the white sock she was wearing and placed on it on the table next to me. It was one of the white sweat socks girls wear that only cover their feet and that don't go even go up to their ankles.

“I'VE BEEN WEARING IT ALL DAY...I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THE SMELL!, she said laughing. “YOU CAN USE IT AS SLEEPING BAG IF YOU WANT".

I was cold, so I jumped inside the sock wrapped myself around it. To my tiny perspective, the sock was about 9 feet long and about 3 feet wide. It was a little sweaty and the smell of Gina's feet engulfed my senses as I felt myself getting aroused....

“ANYWAY”, she said looking at the clock. “I GOTTA BE AT WORK PRETTY SOON BUT LIKE I SAID I HAD TO TALK TO YOU.”

It was very rare that Gina actually talked “to me” instead of “at me”. Perhaps our “relationship” was taking a different turn...

“I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HEARD THE FIRE ALARMS EARLIER, BUT THAT WAS MY DOING. I HAD TO GET YOUR CAR AWAY FROM HERE”, she said, “AND I WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT IF SOMEONE WAS WATCHING THE CAR THEY WOULD BE DISTRACTED. I WORE A BLONDE WIG, SO IF ANYONE SAW ME, THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ID ME.”

I nodded while I shivered inside her sock.

“I WAS ABLE TO GET $2500 FOR YOUR CAR, I WANTED TO GET MORE BUT I'M SURE THE GUY I SOLD IT TO PROBABLY KNEW I WAS DESPERATE TO GET RID OF IT SO I JUST TOOK THE MONEY.” she said while she shook her head in mild disgust.

I started laughing and said, “Gina, I paid almost $50,000 cash for that car back in July right before my divorce was finalized and all you got was $2500...”

Suddenly a look of rage filled her eyes as she slammed the table with her right hand about an inch to the left of my tiny shivering body.

“YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?... YOU LITTLE SHIT. BECAUSE OF YOU NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THE CAR, I COULD HAVE BEEN TRACED”, she yelled, "SECONDLY, IF YOU HAD TOLD ME ABOUT THE CAR FROM THE BEGINNING I COULD HAVE SOLD THE CAR UNDER LESS DESPERATE CIRCUMSTANCES AND GOTTEN A LOT MORE MONEY FOR IT...”

She stood at the edge of the table looking down at me and yelled, “I WAS GOING TO BE LENIANT ON YOU FOR THIS FUCK UP BUT IF YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY...”

She grabbed me out the sock and put me back to the shoebox by her bed and said, “I GOTTA GO TO WORK, LITTLE MAN...".

She continued talking to me after she put the top on and carried me to wherever she puts the box when she goes to work.

“...YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY...WE'LL SEE HOW FUNNY IT WHEN I GET BACK FROM WORK A LITTLE LATER”, she said menacingly.

A few minutes later, I heard the door close as Gina left the apartment. I was alone in the dark. I was still shivering and she did not leave me any tissues, food or water. I went to one of the corners of the box and shivered in a fetal position...but I was unable to sleep. In 4 or 5 hours Gina would return and I was going to be punished.

For some reason I feared this would be worst night of my captivity yet...

( End of chapter 8 )