- Text Size +
The toughest part of my captivity has always been the isolation of being in the shoebox/prison for extended periods. As I sit here in total darkness, the anticipation of the torment and torture that I will be subjected to is often as bad as the act itself.

It had already felt like I was in this box for much longer than the four or five hours that Gina said she was going to be gone...but time seems to have no relevance when you are in total darkness isolation.

Like I said earlier, I had introduced the giantess thing to Gina while I was a customer of hers at the strip club. While I sucked her toes and she gave me footjobs in the Champagne Room, we would do role plays of different giantess/shrunken man scenarios. I have still not figured out HOW Gina shrunk me and I am not allowed to ask her but for some reason, I think I am responsible for my situation because I am the one who turned Gina on to this stuff in the first place.

Many exotic dancers and strippers have a history of sexual abuse as children. As a tiny man, the abuse and torment that Gina subjects me to is not unlike the abuse and torment an adult can subject a small child to. Perhaps, on some level, the abuse I am subjected to by Gina is a reenactment of the abuse from her own childhood. A giantess fetish on the part of a women is the ultimate fantasy of domination.

...perhaps the chemistry of our simultaneous desire to have a real giantess fantasy...

Suddenly and without warning, the shoebox/prison was moved and I slide to the opposite end of the box. Gina dumped me on the floor close to her feet and threw the box violently across the room. She still had the french pedicure from yesterday.

I was on my knees looking up at Gina as she looked down at me while she as sitting in a chair in her kitchen. I tried to stand up and she extended her right foot into my torso and knock me backward on my ass.

"STAY DOWN, LITTLE SHIT...I'M IN A LOT OF TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!", she said. "WHEN I CAME HOME TONIGHT, THE TWO POLICE DETECTIVES THAT WERE HERE EARLIER WERE WAITING FOR ME AND ASKED ME TO COME TO THE STATION WITH THEM".

I replied, "Did they say why..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" , she said as she poked me with her foot knocking me a few inches to the side. "I TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY WANT ME TO COME TO THE STATION THEY'LL HAVE TO ARREST ME. I'M GONNA LEAVE TOWN TONIGHT...I JUST GOTTA FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M GONNA DO WITH YOU".

As she said the last sentence, she gently covered my entire body with her foot, putting a little pressure on me...but nowhere near enough to squash me...yet!

(End of chapter 9)