- Text Size +

The Next Day

Christy woke up in the second level of Sara’s dollhouse. She was in one of the beds and there was a folded Kleenex draped over her that Sara must have blanketed her with. She got up and noticed the girl doll clothes on the floor. She remembered Sara had taken care of her last night and was thankful that she had such good sisters.

 

Yawning and stretching, Christy walked to the window and screamed. There was a gigantic brown eye almost two and a half feet in diameter peeking in the plastic window. Christy covered her naked body with her arms the best she could. “Oh. I’m sorry.” Said the eye as it backed away from the window. Christy recognized the face as that of Mandy Wilson a pledge from last semester and her ‘little sister’, which is a term given to a new sister that is taken under the wing of a senior member like Christy.

 

Christy remembered that she had contemplated eliminating Mandy during the pledge process, because she didn’t think she had the body of a Kappa. Most Kappas’ are tall and buxom. Mandy was very petite she was 4’10” and had B cup tits, which looked great on her body, but simply didn’t compare favorably to the other tall and buxom babes in the sorority. After all it was the chapter calling card; every guy on campus wanted a leggy, busty Kappa at his arm.

 

As it turned out Mandy aced all the trials and sucked up to Christy so much she just couldn’t purge her. Christy felt silly for discriminating against Mandy for her height as she walked out of the dollhouse and looked up at her little sis who now towered over her. “Oh don’t you look so cute in that little outfit.” squealed Mandy who was wearing short white shorts and a black t-shirt.

 

“Sara had to go shopping today and I volunteered to look after you.” Said Mandy cheerfully. ‘Great’ Christy thought. “Well, I need to go the bathroom and then take a bath.” Christy said. “I’m sorry what?” asked Mandy as she crouched down so that her giant face was right in front of Christy. “I said I need to piss and take a bath!” Christy yelled impatiently. “Oh OK.” Said Mandy who offered her hand to Christy.

 

Mandy carried Christy into the bathroom. “Uh, how do you want to, you know, go?” asked Mandy as she looked down at Christy standing in the palm of her hand. “Just put me in the sink!” Christy yelled. Mandy paused for a moment, “Oh the sink, right.” She said as she place her tiny passenger in the sink. Christy took off the doll clothes and walked to the drain to do her business. That’s when she heard the bath tub water come on.

 

Christy finished and looked up. Mandy was standing there naked smiling as Christy wagged her ass trying to dry off. “What the fuck! Does everyone have to strip around me?” Christy chirped. Mandy didn’t hear. “All finished?” asked Mandy as she lowered her hand into the sink. “Where are your clothes?” squeaked Christy. Mandy lowered her head and turned her ear towards Christy. “Where are your clothes?” Christy yelled. Mandy rose back up.

 

“Sara said not to let you out of my sight so I figured I’d take a bath too. There will be plenty of room.” Giggled Mandy. “There will be plenty of room.” Mocked Christy under her breath as she stepped onto Mandy’s open hand. Christy was promptly transported up and out of the sink to the side of the tub. Mandy stood up as Christy watched.

 

Christy felt tiny as she looked at her little sis Mandy. Mandy, who used to stand only as tall as her own large tits now dwarfed her in every way. Her legs were hundreds of feet long. Her pussy neat and trimmed with a strip of dirty blonde hair covering the slit was more than twice as big as Christy was tall. Her B cup tits were many times larger than Christy in volume and mass. The list could go on and on.

 

Christy watched as Mandy stepped a long leg over the side of the tub and then another. She looked away in disgust as Mandy’s gigantic ass and pussy passed overhead. Little 95-pound Mandy was going to get more cock then she ever would. “And I had had such a nice body too. What a waste.” Said Christy looking down at herself.

 

Mandy settled in the warm and ever-rising water. There were no bubbles so everything Mandy had was on display. Mandy looked over at Christy who was dry as bone standing naked on the side of the tub. “Come on in the water feels fantastic.” Suggested Mandy as she lay back against the tub.

 

Christy looked down into the water. It seemed to be about a 40-foot drop and she backed away until she felt something warm and wet touching her ass. It was Mandy’s finger! Christy scooted forward but the finger kept pushing until she got to the ledge and then she was pushed off the edge. She fell into the water clumsily and came up coughing between Mandy’s legs. Mandy was giggling.

 

Christy swam towards Mandy until she reached Mandy’s chest. She crawled up above Mandy’s tits and collapsed. Mandy was still laughing. “Were going to have so much fun. None of the other girls take me seriously because I’m so small. You and me are going to be best friends.” Said Mandy gazing down at Christy who had unknowingly slid down onto the top of Mandy’s right breast.

 

“Hold on.” Said Mandy as she sat up and reached for the faucet to turn off the water. Christy slid down Mandy’s breast and began clawing for anything to slow her descent. Finally, Christy reached Mandy’s nipple straddling it like a saddle as Mandy turned the water off.  She then looked down and located Christy. “Awe! You’re so cute!” said Mandy. Christy had Mandy’s nipple in a vice grip with her thighs as she felt it began to swell larger.

 

Mandy dropped her hand into the water and slid a finger between her pussy lips before pinching Christy around the waste with the same index finger and thumb plucking her from her enlarged nipple. Mandy brought her tiny sorority sister before her face examining her intently as she layback against the tub.

 

“I always did love your body, Christy.” Said Mandy as she boldly stared at Christy’s tiny nakedness. Her itty-bitty titties bounced in rhythm with her tiny kicking legs. She could just see the smallest patch of blonde fur between the kicking legs hiding the smallest slit she had ever seen. Mandy brought Christy to her lips and kissed her.

 

Christy swung her arms and legs as hard as she could. The force of her movements was simply absorbed by Mandy’s soft lush lips, which now pressed against her entire body. Christy began to tire realizing that Mandy was receiving no injury what so ever from her violent assaults. No sooner than Christy had gone limp she was forced stiff again as a lightning bolt sensation coursed through her body. The tip of Mandy’s tongue had emerged from her lips and parted Christy’s tiny legs.

 

Christy was held firmly by Mandy’s fingers as the tip of her tongue worked her over. Christy was in ecstasy within seconds and began thrashing wildly as Mandy lashed at her tiny sister with her tongue. The bumps on her tongue felt wonderful sliding over her pussy. Mandy would massage her pussy with the tip of her tongue and then it would glide up her abdomen to her tits. It would then slide back down massaging her pussy once again and then ascend up her ass and her back, and then the motion would repeat.

 

A few cycles and Christy was utterly exhausted. She had never felt anything so good. Christy went limp between Mandy’s fingers. “Oh no you don’t.” said Mandy as she dunked Christy into the bath water. When Christy emerged from the water she was coughing again and it took a moment for her to regain her senses. When she did she realized she was hundred’s of feet in the air and began to scream.

 

Mandy had stepped out of the bathtub. Water was cascading down her tanned skin as she walked across the bathroom floor and into the bedroom. She walked to the bed with Christy pinched between her fingers and lay on Sara’s bed. “I don’t go down on anybody no matter how tiny unless they return the favor.” Said Mandy as she placed her tiny sister on her enormous twat.

 

“No way!” Christy chirped as she pushed herself off of the pussy and backed away slightly. “Its to big!” Christy squealed. Mandy sat up and located Christy who was standing between her legs about a half an inch in front of her pussy. Mandy had always liked girls and had a secret crush on Christy from day one. She felt her pussy moisten.

 

Christy always seemed so unreachable being so powerful in the sorority, so pretty, and tall. Not that Christy ever noticed, but Mandy had followed her around like a puppy dog since she joined the sorority and now Christy stood only an inch tall and was standing right between her legs. “Its only fair. I’ll help.” Said Mandy as she slid her fingers down to her vagina and spread her labia open slightly.

 

Christy turned an ran as fast as her little legs could carry her away from the giant pussy her own tiny sized c-cup tits bouncing wildly. Mandy got her feet under her and jumped to the foot of the bed. Christy didn’t even have time to stop running as Mandy descended from the sky about 200 feet in front of her. Christy couldn’t believe something so large could be so quick.

 

Mandy was on all fours and lowered her face to get the best view of her tiny sister. Christy’s tiny tits were still bouncing slightly as she came to a stop. “I just adore the way your little boobies bounce.” Said Mandy soaking in Christy’s miniature naked form. She had gotten glimpses of Christy naked before but could never stare with impunity like now.

 

“I always loved your tits. They were so big and soft. I loved giving you a hug because I was just the right size to rest my head between them.” Said Mandy reminiscing. Come to think of it Christy did remember Mandy’s weird hugs. ‘Should have guessed she was a dike.’ Christy thought. She looked up Mandy’s eyes were closed and one long arm had snaked its way down the front of her body to her pussy. Christy figured she might be able to sneak past Mandy to the dollhouse so she began to jog around her giant sorority sister.

 

Mandy opened her eyes and smiled realizing what Christy was attempting to do. Mandy rose up and knocked Christy over with her boob pinning her under it. Mandy looked down at her tiny sister hopelessly trapped under the weight of her left boob. Christy found it hard to breathe with Mandy’s nipple pressing squarely on top of her midsection. Only her head and knees protruded from under the giant nipple.

 

“I guess I’m the one with the big tits now, huh.” giggled Mandy as she lifted her boob weight off her tiny sister and began to gently probe her with her stiff nipple. Christy was relieved to have the boob weight lifted but the relief was short lived as Mandy began probing her tits, belly, head, and legs with her giant stiffened nipple. Christy was on her back kicking at the nipple when she felt Mandy’s hand slide under her. “This is to much. I have to have you sis.” Said Mandy as she slid her hand under her tiny sorority sister and mashed her into her breast.

 

Christy tried to move but was pressed flat against Mandy’s boob by her hand. Mandy rolled over on her back and pushed herself up the bed with her legs as she massaged each tit with Christy along for the ride against the left tit. “You're too tiny to be my big sis anymore.” Said Mandy as she slid up the bed. “I guess that makes you my little sister.” She continued. Christy was just trying to breathe as Mandy smashed her tiny body against her boob tightly.

 

Mandy finally reached the pillows of the bed and pulled her hand and Christy away from her left tit. She smiled as she slid her tiny passenger down her body in the palm of her hand and mashed her against her titanic twat with her hand. Mandy was leaning against the headboard with her legs spread at 45-degree angles. “You fill so good pressed against my pussy. I’ve always fantasized of being with you Christy and now your tiny and I can have you whenever I want.” Said Mandy with her eyes closed as she rubbed Christy slowly against her pussy. Alternately closing and opening her legs in a butterfly like motion.

 

“Am I interrupting something?” asked another female voice. Mandy opened her eyes and dropped Christy onto the bed in front of her pussy in panic. “Uhhh…I just had to relieve a little tension Sasha.” Said Mandy nervously as she tried to conceal Christy with her hands. Sasha wasn’t fooled. “In Sara’s bed? Is that Christy your hiding?” asked Sasha accusingly as she walked over to the bed.

 

“Pleeeassssee Sasha, don’t tell Sara. I got carried away that’s all. She’s so cute and tiny.” Explained Mandy as she jumped out of the bed to face Sasha. Sasha looked down at Mandy. At 6’1” Sasha towered over her. ‘The little munchkin doesn’t have a bad body, but I’m not a dike.” She thought.

 

However, Sasha saw Christy standing up behind Mandy trying to remove some of Mandy’s love juice from her hair and smiled. She had promised Misty she would be good, but this was too good an opportunity to pass on she decided. “Who said anything about telling Sara.” Said Sasha smiling as she pulled her pajama shirt over her head and tossed it on top of Christy.

 

Sasha was a new girl and Mandy hadn’t had the pleasure of seeing her naked, yet. So, her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw Sasha’s humungous rack jiggle slightly as she tossed her pajama top over her head onto Christy behind her. Sasha was very tall and very beautiful. In fact she was the tallest of the new inductees. She had black hair and a very fair complexion. Her tits were humungous easily DDD’s probably more, definitely larger then even Sara’s. Mandy was eye to nipple with Sasha.

 

“I hope you don’t mind if I join in,” said Sasha as she pushed her bazookas into Mandy’s face. “N-no. I don’t mind,” stammered Mandy breaking away from Sasha’s hooters to look up at her face. “Good.” Said Sasha who hadn’t taken her eyes off of Christy trying to escape from under the pajama top that was draped over her.

 

Sasha looked down at Mandy who was very small compared to her own large frame. She then lifted Mandy from under her arms and sat her on the bed with ease. “Wait here with our little sister while I lock the door.” Said Sasha as she strutted over to the door closed and then locked it. She then dropped her pajama bottoms.

 

Mandy swallowed hard eying Sasha’s perfectly shaped ass, admiring each full sexy cheek, and the long creases under them. Her gaze rose up as Sasha’s round sexy ass, gave way to her lower back and hips that then cut in dramatically to her waste. Her dark mane cascaded down to her mid back. As Sasha ran her hands through her hair Mandy couldn’t help but notice she could see nearly a third of each giant boob peaking around her sides. Finally, she turned around and began to walk back towards the bed.

 

Sasha had a thick, dark, and untamed bush that completely obscured her pussy. Mandy was sitting on the bed Indian style watching in awe as Sasha sauntered over. Christy was still struggling under the net like pajama top wandering if she had done something in a past life to deserve being left at the mercy of these two.

 

Sasha crawled up on the bed and sat on one end of her pajama top. Christy was still struggling to free herself. Sasha recognized her as the small lump under her pajama shirt. It was about 3 inches in front of her pussy. She had her legs spread at 45-degree angles. She glanced over at Mandy whose eyes were glazed over in lust. Mandy had moved up to the headboard and lay against the pillows fingering herself. ‘Good. Let Mandy cum on herself at my nakedness while I haze little Christy.’ Thought Sasha.

 

Struggle as she could Christy could not free herself from underneath Sasha’s net like pajama shirt. Suddenly she felt a large whoosh of air and the darkness she was entombed in became light as Sasha effortlessly tossed her pajama shirt high over her head. “Peekaboo!”  Exclaimed Sasha.

 

Christy rubbed her eyes. She stood face to cunt with Sasha. It was no more than 10 feet in front of her and it was immense and furry. She could just faintly see the crease of the twat underneath the thick dark fur. She could make out that it was much larger than even Mandy’s, probably more then three times her own size. She looked up. Sasha was leaning back on her hands. Her arms were like powerful pillars propping her reclined torso up. Her humungous tits lay draped randomly on her chest as she lazily gazed over the large mounds and down at her tiny sorority sister. Christy screamed, and promptly turned and ran as fast as her little legs could carry her away from Sasha.

 

“Oh don’t be like that sis. I forgive you for all those hazings. We just need some time to bond.” Said Sasha as she sat up. She wasn’t even worried about Christy escaping. After all where could she go? Christy had gotten almost to Sasha’s knee by the time Sasha even bothered reaching for her.

 

As Christy ran her shoulders began to ache from her own large tits bouncing up and down so violently. She looked back. She saw Sasha reaching for her so she turned forward and tensed up as she continued to run expecting to be snatched up at any second. Just when she realized that she wasn’t being snatched up she tripped over something, but her fall was broken when her stomach slammed into something else that almost knocked the wind out of her.

 

Sasha laughed out load as Christy tripped over her pinky and fell into her ring finger. Christy sat motionless for a moment but then began to frantically scramble over Sasha’s remaining digits. Sasha did not make this easy but decided to allow Christy to eventually escape. “This is better than playing with my gerbil.” Said Sasha as Christy finally made it out of Sasha’s four-finger obstacle course. However, just as Christy took her first step with her right foot she felt something clamp onto her left like a vice.

 

Sasha had pinched Christy’s left leg with her index finger and thumb and began to slowly drag Christy back towards her along the bed. Christy was screaming as she desperately began to claw at the bed. Sasha smiled as she pulled Christy back to her pussy and lifted her up through her own thick, dark, bush.

 

Christy tried to fend of the abrasive pubic hair the best she could with her arms. Then her left arm got tangled, yet Sasha continued to lift her. Just when she thought she couldn’t be stretched any more her arm freed itself and she slowly ascended up Sasha’s body, past her beyond gigantic boobs to her smiling face.

 

“You're not so big now, are you?” Said Sasha grinning from ear to ear as Christy dangled upside down before her face. “And look at those pea sized boobies you used to be so proud of.” Said Sasha as she poked at Christy’s tiny tits with a fingernail that could easily slice Christy in half. Christy tried in vain to defend herself, but her resistance wasn’t even noticed as Sasha simply had her way with her.

 

“They’re nothing compared to mine you know. But I guess that’s obvious. Your entire body is pretty negligible when compared to either of my tits. I wonder what would happen to you if you got caught under one of them?” Said Sasha as she lowered Christy to her left boob and began to drag her tiny body across its surface. “But that’s obvious too. Each one could squash you easily. I mean look at the size of them compared to tiny you.” Sasha bragged. Christy’s own tits were rubbing against Sasha’s left breast as she slid Christy across her smooth globes. Sasha felt her nipple harden so she decided to introduce it to Christy.

 

“Look sis, even my nipple is bigger than both of your tits combined.” Said Sasha as she maneuvered Christy to it so that her tiny tits were touching it. Christy couldn’t argue here. Sasha’s swollen nipple was almost as volumous as her entire body. “But I didn’t come in here to compare tits with you pip squeak. I want you inside me.” Said Sasha as she lowered Christy and dropped her on the bed in front of her hairy vagina.

 

Christy got up to run but saw that she was trapped between Sasha’s legs by her giant hand. “Now, get in my pussy.” Sasha commanded. Christy backed away shaking her head no. “Christy, don’t be silly. Look how much bigger I am than you. You’re going inside of me and that’s all there is to it. I can force you in or you can climb in yourself. Which way will it be?” posed Sasha. Christy was looking up and could see the seriousness in Sasha’s dark brown eyes peering over her gigantic breasts as Sasha was partly leaned over so she could see Christy. Christy sighed, realizing Sasha might injure her if she didn’t comply. So, she slowly walked up to Sasha’s giant cunt.

 

Sasha smiled pleased at Christy’s obedience. Christy did her best to part Sasha’s bush but it was impossible. She finally got herself so tangled she couldn’t move. “Awe. Is somebody stuck in my pussy hair? Here let me help.” Sasha mocked freeing Christy easily. She was even kind enough to peel herself open for her tiny sister.

 

Christy took a deep breath and crawled into Sasha’s vaginal opening. Just as she entered she felt Sasha’s finger on her ass push her deep within herself. Sasha smiled as she pulled her finger out allowing all of her vaginal lips to close. She retracted her legs closing them. The feeling was unlike anything she had felt before.

 

“I have a person inside of me.” She said aloud as her love muscles began to spasm in response to the notion. She cupped a massive tit in each hand and concentrated on that thought. The total domination of it, she had enveloped Christy completely. As she massaged her mammaries she could just feel the losing battle tiny Christy was waging against her ravenous pussy. She had total control. Should she smother her completely? Or should she be a merciful goddess. She felt her twat twitch at thought, perhaps salivating over the sacrifice. ‘I’m not a killer.’ A powerful voice in her head rang out.

 

Sasha climaxed with Christy still inside. Then she spread her legs open wide and split her lips with her fingers. She gently inserted her fingers and pulled Christy out onto the bed. Sasha was relaxing in the afterglow when she was interrupted by Mandy who was looking out the window and had already gotten dressed. “Sasha, Sara is back!” Exclaimed Mandy. “Quick clean Christy up and I’ll change the bed sheets.” Said Sasha as she picked up Christy and tossed her to Mandy who was at least 7 feet away. Luckily Mandy played softball in high school and caught her tiny sister. She then proceeded to clean her up as Sasha changed the sheets.

 

When Mandy came out of the bathroom Sasha was about to open the door. “Sasha you’re naked!” warned Mandy. “Oh.” Said Sasha as she hastily put the pj’s back on. When she finished Mandy handed Christy to Sasha. She raised Christy to her face. “Sara knows nothing of this, right sis?” asked Sasha as she give Christy a tight squeeze. Christy got the message. “Sara knows what?” Chirped Christy. “Good.” Responded Sasha as she placed Christy in front of the dollhouse door and left with Mandy.