- Text Size +

The Next Night

Christy felt her stomach growl. It was late. She had only had breakfast today. Her friend Sara had not been home yet. She walked out on the balcony facing the bed and looked over at the giant alarm clock on the nightstand: 11:22 is what it read. ‘Well it looks like no super tonight. I may as well go to bed.’ Decided Christy walking back into the dollhouse and heading down to the second level for bed.

 

It didn’t take long for her to fall asleep. Then suddenly Christy awoke to a violent jolt. “What the fuck?” Christy got out of bed, but immediately fell to the ground from another. She went to the window in her bedroom and looked out. Nothing. Then she ground shook again almost causing her to fall out the window. She looked up. It seemed to be coming from the roof. Christy ran up the stairs, almost falling from a couple additional quakes as she did.

 

She got to the third level and went out the bedside balcony overlooking Sara’s bed. No sooner then she got out she hit the deck from another violent quake. While she was on her back is when she discovered the source. It was Sara’s gigantic tits smacking against the roof like wrecking balls though much bigger proportionally. Christy braced herself as they swung in for another whack.

 

“What the fuck!” Christy screamed. She looked up at Sara’s face, which was poorly lit from moonlight coming in the open window. Christy could tell her complaint didn’t register. Smack! The tits collided with the roof again. Christy had braced her self. She saw Sara’s mouth contort. Sara then began to moan in rhythm with her tit attacks.

 

Christy then began to understand. She looked up at Sara’s shoulders. They were locked in place. The feminine muscles in her arms were strained as she gripped the covers and sheets near the edge of the bad. Then she heard Sara’s boyfriend smack her ass from behind. “Great!” said Christy folding her arms as she watched her giantess friend getting fucked from behind.

 

Deciding to make use of the time she sat down and began to finger herself. If she looked hard enough down Sara’s stomach and passed her bush she caught fleeting glimpses of the ramrod impaling Sara’s giant pussy. It was large but it still did the trick for her as she imagined herself in Sara’s place on the receiving end of it.

 

Sara was pleased to find that Christy had finally made it out to the balcony. She knew there would be no way that she could sleep through her booby quakes. She could scarcely imagine what Christy was feeling watching her so big in scale being fucked by her even larger boyfriend. Sara decided to perform an experiment, but she first needed Christy to go back into the dollhouse. Smiling after her tits smacked into the roof she collapsed allowing one of them to slide down the roof onto the balcony.

 

Christy was about to climax when she saw the Sara’s bust descending. She got up and jumped inside just as Sara’s left boob landed on the balcony completely covering it and blocking the doorway. Christy stood up and looked as pliant tit flesh bulged into the dollhouse. She felt her own arousal slip away and punched Sara’s tit flesh in anger. “Fuck you, Sara!” exclaimed Christy. Just as she did this the bulging boob flesh instantly retreated.

 

Curious Christy walked out onto the balcony. No one was on the bed. Then she felt a jolt. She looked to the other side of the room. Sara’s giant butt was bombarding the other balcony railing. Christy walked over. Sara’s 40-foot crack was rising into the sky merging the buttocks together high overhead. Christy looked straight ahead under Sara’s butt and saw the giant penis at work from the front. She became hot again and began to masturbate once more.

 

After a few bumps Sara decided to rotate slightly to see if Christy indeed had made it over. Sure enough when she swiveled there she was watching. ‘Delicious.’ She thought becoming more aroused that her audience was now addicted. She slowly slid her boyfriend’s prick out of herself to give her tiny friend a good look.

 

Christy was in ecstasy as the giant pussy relented its hold and let the invader pull away for her visual pleasure. ‘It will probably be the closest I get so I better live it up now.’ Christy decided. Christy had reached orgasm twice when her friend Sara finally finished and the boyfriend got dressed to leave. Christy lay on the balcony soaking wet from her own sweat on her back as Sara flipped the light on after her boyfriend left.

 

Christy didn’t move until shadow fell over her She looked up seeing her friend Sara gazing down at her over her tremendous titties. Sara’s bush was mere feet, to Christy, away from the balcony a few hairs even crossing the balcony railing. She slowly got to her feet. Sara placed her hands on her hips and feigned surprise. “Christy, what are still doing up?”

 

Christy’s gaze broke away from the giant swolen pussy right in front of her to Sara’s face way overhead. “You two woke me up!” Christy yelled. “Oh sorry about that. I just got one hell of a fuck.” Said Sara who was beginning to become aroused again at the smallness of Christy and the proximity to her titanic twat. She stepped forward a bit forcing Christy back with a wall of pubic hair.

 

This didn’t go unnoticed to Christy who had a front rows seat as the gigantic pussy began to engorge and flower open. Then she was literally pushed backwards as the bush wall advanced on her position. The distended and swollen pussy was so large and so close. Shuttering at the site Christy looked up and said, “Well now that you two are done I suppose I better get some sleep!” “Yeah. I guess should go to bed, to sleep, rather.” Said Sara as she backed away and climbed into bed. ‘That was close.’ Thought Christy as she watched the twat retreat and its giant owner climb lazily into bed. She thought for sure she was about to be inserted. She had no idea how close she came.

 

Sara lay in bed and thought about what she had just done and felt ashamed. Christy was dependent upon her and she was treating her like some object to be used for her own carnal gratifications. She was so very close to swallowing her tiny friend with her pussy just a minute ago. Sara resolved to behave better around Christy going forward and aside from an occasional flash of boobs and vagina as she dressed she did. Sasha and Mandy on the other hand did not have such discipline.