- Text Size +

One Month Later

Sara had done her best to provide for her tiny roommate, but with school, a boyfriend, and a chapter to run her responsibilities didn’t really let her. The burden increasingly fell upon the chapter. The girls were required to take turns, but just like Sara many of these girls had lives of the own and mostly Christy found herself in the care of Mandy and Sasha usually at the same time.

 

Sasha for her part was addicted to the power and eroticism of it. Mandy would simply take any chance she could get to be with her new crush: Sasha. Christy, for her part, was almost used to the routine. And though she was treated better by other girls none of them truly paid her attention. She was a chore to them.

 

With Sasha and Mandy she was the center of attention. She knew just the way to position herself in Sasha’s twat to minimize the physical effects upon her body and to maximize Sasha’s pleasure; in fact, she remained more or less healthy since she discovered these techniques. However, last week she had a scare when Mandy inserted her for the first time. She was able to modify the method for Mandy’s smaller vagina and made it through unscathed. Despite the way in which she was being used by these giantesses she grew to like being with them more then with the other girls.

 

“You did what?” cried Mandy. “I promised Misty a heart to heart with Christy today.” Said Sasha matter-of-factly. “She’ll hurt her.” Said Mandy. “Relax. She’s got just as much right as everyone else to get a little pay back. Remember what Christy did to her.” Reminded Sasha. “Well, has she even told you what she’s going to do?” asked Mandy. “No, but if you’re so worried you can stay and watch. And this will be one show that you don’t want to miss. Misty has a big rack and is tall like me, but she’s a blonde. You’ll love her.” Said Sasha shoving her boobs in Mandy’s face.

 

Mandy bit her lower lip. Intrigued at the prospect. “Well, I suppose I can keep an eye out to make sure she doesn’t get to rough.” Said Mandy. “That’s the opportunistic dike that I know.” Said Sasha as the phone rang. “That’s probably her now.” Said Sasha picking up the phone. Mandy watched Sasha closely trying to imagine what Misty was going to look like.

 

“Hello. Misty. The conference is over and you’re ready to see her. OK. Oh, by the way what are you going to do to her anyway? Oh, It’s a surprise. Well you’re not planning to hurt her permanently are you?”

 

Misty sensed the concern in Sasha’s tone. “Nope, but she will be broken down…emotionally.” Added Misty. “Mandy wants to watch? Munchkin Mandy?” Misty clarified. “Well I’d rather she didn’t. Oh, she insists. Well I suppose if she feels she must. Well, OK I’m on my way over I’ll see you in twenty.” Said Misty as she put the phone down. “All right bitch here I come.” She said to herself grabbing a duffel bag and walking out the door.

 

20 Minutes Later

 

The knock came and Sasha opened the door. Misty walked in. She was dressed in some oversized sweats, a sweatshirt, and some sandals. Even in the unflattering clothes Mandy could see that Sasha wasn’t lying. Misty was blessed in the breast and legs department just as much as Sasha. “Hey Misty.” Greeted Sasha. “Sara is gone all night, so you have a while. Just don’t be to rough. She is a little bit fragile. She’s up in Sara’s room in the dollhouse. Mandy will show you.” Said Sasha. “Sure.” Misty replied turning to Mandy. “Lets go.” She said eagerly.

 

The door opened and Mandy turned on the light and went to look in the dollhouse window. Christy was sound asleep. “Awe. She’s sleeping you think you could wai…..” stammered Mandy as she turned around to face Misty. Misty had already disrobed.

 

The pile of sweats lay strewn across the floor. She was bent over mooning Mandy as she pulled some things out of her bag. Mandy was speechless. Sasha hadn’t lied. Misty’s perfect butt was smiling back at her begging to be grabbed. Her pussy was peaking out from underneath spread ever so slightly. Her enormous, round, pendulous, bulbous boobs distracted Mandy’s gaze as Misty pulled unknown items from her bag.

 

“W-w-what did you bring?” Mandy clumsily asked approaching Misty from behind. Misty’s heart was racing. ‘Just a little closer…perfect.’ She thought timing Mandy’s steps. Just when Mandy came in range Misty rose up spinning and smacked Mandy in the face with a full, plastic 32oz ketchup bottle.

 

With 65 pounds easy on little Mandy it was lights out. Mandy crumpled to floor with a soft thud. Misty sat the ketchup bottle down on the floor with the mustard and the left over hotdogs that she brought. Misty walked over to the dollhouse stepping over Mandy and crouched down peering into the bedroom window. Mandy wasn’t lying Christy was sound asleep. ‘Man could this be more perfect?’ Thought Misty as she carefully reached in extracting the bed that Christy was sleeping on.

 

Meanwhile, Sasha was down the hall, in Christy’s old room getting a bath ready. She felt a small vibration through the floor, but dismissed it as the old house creaking. Satisfied with this explanation she dropped her bathrobe off and stepped in to soak up the welcome heat of the bathwater.

 

“HEY BITCH!” Christy jumped up from her slumber at the sound. “Remember me?” Christy found the source. “Misty.” She timidly squeaked. “Yes. Misty.” Responded Misty - Who appeared to be naked at least from the top up leaning against the dollhouse roof. ‘Which means that I’m on the roof.’ Realized Christy. Christy’s adrenal glands went into overdrive as she realized Misty had her balanced on one of the dollhouse dormer roofs of the second level.

 

“Where’s Mandy and Sasha?” squealed Christy looking up at Misty’s billboard sized face. Misty laughed menacingly displaying a set of pearly white teeth each half the size of Christy. “Well. Sasha’s downstairs. She set up this little encounter. Though I did have to lie a little to her to get it for me. Mandy is there on the floor out cold. I couldn’t have her watching me when I ate you now could I.” Said Misty licking her lips for Christy’s benefit.

 

Christy’s stomach hit her throat. “That’s right, you little slut. I said I’m going to eat you.” Said Misty laughing. Christy started to jump out of bed, but the sudden motion caused both her and the bed to fall forward towards Misty. Christy clawed at the plastic roof with her hands, which slowed her descent. The bed descended rapidly bouncing off the outside of Misty’s gigantic boob and fell to the floor. “What’s your hurry? Here let me help you out.” Offered Misty leaning forward.

 

As Misty leaned forward Christy’s fall was halted by her left boob, which began to roll over Christy’s feet, then her knees, then her chest. Misty stopped only when she could see Christy’s little head from under her titanic tit. “Please…..yyy-ou’re crushing me.” Grunted Christy. “What’s that? Oh, how silly of me. My boob must be very heavy to you. And to think you’re only feeling a fraction of its weight. Here is that better?” Misty feigned concern backing away from the dollhouse and thus lifting the tremendous tit weight from Christy.

 

No sooner than this happened, however, did Christy start sliding off the roof again. She caught herself by the ledge just before falling to the floor. “Oh dear. That’s a long way down. That might hurt. Here let me help.” Said Misty as she positioned herself upside down under Christy so that when she opened her mouth Christy would fall right in.

 

Christy looked down and screamed. If it weren’t so terrifying it would have been a site to behold. Misty had to contort herself dramatically to accomplish this position. “Just let go. I’ll catch you. How does it feel knowing that you’re going to be my dinner and you can't do anything to stop me?” Misty teased lapping at Christy’s little legs with her tongue. Christy could feel the warm breath wash over her. Occasionally, a foot would find solid ground, only to discover the ground was the enamel of Misty’s white teeth.

 

Finally, Christy’s grip gave out and heart stopped as she fell right into Misty’s mouth. Misty immediately began to dominate Christy with her giant tongue pressing her against the roof of her mouth, the sides of her cheeks, and the back of her teeth.

 

Misty stood up. “Mmmmm. I should just swallow you right now and digest you alive.” She managed with Christy in her mouth on her tongue. Suddenly the dark became light again as Misty stuck out her tongue. The first site tiny Christy saw was Misty standing in front of a mirror with her tongue out holding her. Misty picked Christy off setting her on the dresser in front of her pussy.

 

“Unfortunately I have a really bad gag reflex. I can’t even swallow vitamins.” Lamented Misty. “So, it looks like you get to be chewed up like my Flintstones.” She said. Christy decided not to go out like this and took off running to dive off the dresser to her death. Misty would not let her off so easily and simply stepped in her path just as she jumped. Christy hit Misty in the stomach about two inches below here belly button and slid down into her blonde bush becoming tangled.

 

Misty laughed at the site of Christy helplessly suspended ensnared the curls of her bush. “You can’t even kill yourself until I say so. Don’t worry I’ll do the honors soon enough.” Said Misty as she extracted Christy from her snatch snare and placed her in the hotdog bun. Christy tried to get up but was trapped when Misty laid the hotdog on top of her. She doused it in ketchup and mustard and took a bite.

 

Christy saw daylight again as Misty pulled her and the hotdog away from her mouth. “MMMmmmm. I haven’t eatin’ all day.” Said Misty looking at the hotdog chewing slowly. She saw Christy’s head poking out. “Looks like this is it. Don’t worry this time tomorrow you will be part of me. Nourishment for my muscles, some of you will become stored in my fat cells, and some part of my bones. What a way to go, huh?” Said Misty as she stuck the part of the hotdog and Christy completely in her mouth.

 

Just as she was about to bite down she was shoved forward violently and the hotdog fell from her hand to the floor. After the shock left her she quickly got her legs under her and realized she was still being pushed. She swiveled around. It was Mandy who stood up and began to back away as she noticed that Misty had turned to face her.

 

“You little runt! Come here.” Said Misty advancing as Mandy backed away. “Sasha! Sash…” screamed Mandy who was interrupted by a tremendous backhand across the face. Mandy fell back against the wall sliding down out cold again. Misty advanced on her to choke her out for good. Then she heard the door swing open behind her.

 

Misty turned. It was Sasha. “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size you Beta Lambda whore?” Said Sasha glaring at Misty. “So, I lied to you. I was going to eat her. What does it matter to you what happens to the ice princess? There won’t be any evidence. No one will know. You can even have half of her too if you want.” Reasoned Misty. “She’s my sister and Mandy’s my sister and you won’t touch either of them ever again.” Replied Sasha sternly.

 

This was about the time that Christy emerged from the hotdog and cleaned off enough of the sauce to see what was happening. In all honesty the fall should have killed her but she and the hotdog landed softly on some extra hotdog buns that Misty had brought. It was some sight.

 

On the left stood Sasha towering into the sky completely naked, with a sudsy bush, water still dripping from her wet body, and steam gently rolling off her pale skin. On the right was Misty who stood towering equally high and equally as naked, with a streak of mustard and ketchup smeared down over her titanic tits, which were rising up and down rapidly from her recent physical exertion and the breathes of air her giant lungs were consuming.

 

No sooner then Christy took in the site did the two titanesses charge each other tits flailing wildly as they met in the center of the distance between them with a deafening thud. The sounds of thunderclaps were made when each slapped the others skin. And each let out a high pitch squeal when the other would dig their half-inch long fingernails in and scrape. Sasha ended this initial melee by throwing her left arm around Misty’s neck. She began dragging her right trying to take her down. Misty responded by walking left, which meant that the fighting was quickly descending upon tiny Christy.

 

The giant naked girls slammed into the dresser with a bang. Christy looked up as random items began falling from the dresser. Each girl’s legs, ass, and arms were tensed trying to overpower the other, but they were equally matched.  Christy was doing all she could to dodge the giant footfalls. Just as she missed being turned to mush by Misty, Sasha’s foot descended from overhead. She jumped at the last minute avoiding a gory fate.

 

The hotdog was not so lucky. Christy watched in disgust as Sasha’s giant foot compressed and then squashed the hotdog. Sauce, hotdog, and bread squirted up between her toes and out from the sides of her giant foot. This served, as a vivid illustration of what would happen to her if she were stepped on in such a manner. So, Christy quickly began to retreat out from under the titanesses. That is until she noticed Misty getting the upper hand.

 

The smashed hotdog had caused Sasha to lose her balance and thus allowed Misty to capitalize gaining a headlock. Christy looked up seeing Sasha doubled over at Misty’s side with her head locked by Misty’s arms whose feminine biceps were bulging at the pressure she was applying. Sasha’s face was mashed up under the side of Misty’s gigantic tit gasping for air. If her goddess Sasha lost Christy would soon end up in the belly of the blonde titan Misty.

 

At the site of this Christy ran back under the giantesses and began pounding as hard as she could against Misty’s foot. Christy’s attack didn’t go unnoticed by Misty who looked down and decided to end it for good. She lifted her foot up flicking the side of it into Christy who went careening to the floor. “Squash for me bitch!” said Misty as she lifted her foot up and began to step down on top of Christy.

 

Christy was lying on her back and threw her hands up in a vain attempt to stop the inevitable. Just as Misty’s foot was about to crush Christy to oblivion Mandy’s hand swiped in knocking her to safety taking Misty’s weight in her stead. Mandy yelped as Misty’s full weight came down on the top of her hand cracking it.

 

All of this commotion was just the distraction Sasha needed to break Misty’s headlock as she gave her a powerful elbow to the crotch. Misty’s grip loosened and Sasha broke free balling up her right fist. She then swung a tremendous upper cut to the under side of Misty’s giant left tit. Misty went to clutch her tender boob lowering her guard further still when Sasha hit her with a left hook in the jaw that knocked her out. Her body fell to Sasha’s right against the dresser. Her titanic tits drug almost everything off the dresser top as she slid slowly to the floor.

 

An hour later

 

Campus police came and carted Misty off to jail. Mandy and Sasha were sitting on Sara’s bed in their nightgowns when Sara burst in. “Where is she?” Sara demanded. “Right here sleeping.” Said Sasha. “We think.” Added Mandy. “What in the hell happened?” Sara asked. “Well….” Sasha started. “Save it. I’ll get Christy’s version.” Said Sara looking down. Sasha and Mandy followed her gaze. Christy was up. Sara plucked her up and brought her close to her ear.

 

“You should be…” Sasha and Mandy prepared for the worst. “Proud of yourselves.” Continued Sara. “Christy says you saved her life and she wants to nominate you both as sisters of the year.” Said Sara beaming. “You two have truly demonstrated what it means to be a sister in this sorority.” Lauded Sara. Sasha and Mandy looked at each other in shock each breathing easier as they left the room at Sara’s request so she could put Christy to sleep.

 

5 Years Later

 

Sasha opened the door to her downtown apartment. It wasn’t much but it was in the Big Apple. She smelled some meat loaf as she turned the corner to the kitchen. “How was work sweety?” asked Mandy. “The usual. The mail boy is constantly stealing gazes. My peers are sexist pigs and my munchkin boss bought himself some two inch lifts so he doesn’t feel so emasculated around me.” “Wow. What’s that bring him up to?” interrupted Mandy. “Oh, about this high.” Said Sasha holding her hand under her gigantic boobs touching the bottoms. “Hey. That makes him as tall as me.” Noted Mandy.

 

“Where is she?” asked Sasha smacking Mandy’s naked butt who was wearing nothing but a cooking apron. Mandy turned again finding Sasha’s giant blouse covered tits looming above her. She felt so short when Sasha came home and stood next to her in her 3-inch work heels and somewhat understood the boss’s motivation. Mandy looked up past Sasha’s titanic tits finding her brown eyes. “She was helping me cook but then wanted to lay down outside in the bird cage.” Said Mandy.

 

Sasha squeezed one of Mandy’s breasts through the apron as she turned to head outside. She walked up to the golden cage to find Christy lying naked as a jaybird and fast asleep. “Hey squirt. I’ve had a rough day and could really use one of your patented clit massages.” Sasha said as she opened the cage. Christy jumped to her feet and ran through the door jumping out, she hit Sasha in the chest and slid right down between her gigantic tits. “Awe. Somebody must have missed me today?” said Sasha closing the cage door and walking back in with her passenger snug in stow.

 

Mandy was great, but Christy felt no safer anywhere on Earth then between Sasha’s massive mammaries. She soaked in the warmth, the weakened perfume mixed with Sasha’s perspiration. It was intoxicating. Sasha walked into the bedroom disrobing down to her bare ass. She held Christy in her hand as she walked into the living room and plopped down on her recliner.

 

She placed Christy between her legs in front of her hairy, gigantic vagina. Christy went right to work as Sasha closed her eyes and absorbed the sensations. The struggles that Christy had fighting against her size and bush were just as good as the clit massage itself realized Sasha as Christy encountered her usual difficulties.

 

Mandy, who had lost the apron, walked in and handed Sasha a plate. “Damn girl. I need to introduce you to a razor.” Critiqued Mandy. “What? Oh.” Replied Sasha realizing what she was referring to as she looked down at her thick, wild bush, which had utterly consumed Christy in its tangles. “Who has time?” dismissed Sasha as she took a bite of loaf. “I know a little girl who is adept with a razor. Who do you think did mine?” said Mandy giggling as she turned to sit down on the couch.

 

Mandy did have a meticulously trimmed strip of fur, but Sasha dismissed the notion out right. “I’m a little thicker and bigger down there then you. It would take her a week and she would have to start over again by the time she got done.” Said Sasha flippantly. Mandy laughed.

 

Sasha flipped through the channels pausing to look down at her pussy where Christy was completely obscured but nonetheless tirelessly at work massaging, she looked over at Mandy taking up the smallest edge of the couch picking at her small portion of food. She then looked at her own large frame laid out on the recliner seemingly in random positioning legs ajar for her tiny pussy servant. ‘I guess I am a dike.’ Realized Sasha.

She flipped the channel. “What do you want to do this weekend?” she asked Mandy. “Your call. Anything would be fine with me.” Responded Mandy. Sasha flipped the channel.

 

The End.