- Text Size +
Chapter 10: Epilogue  

It had been a few weeks since Alice’s discovery of the locket. College had just broken up and Alice was saying goodbye to her now fully restored friends.

 

 ‘So, are we gonna see each other much during the summer?’ Alice asked, already knowing the answer.

 

‘Maybe...’ Chelsea said smiling ‘We’ll think about it.’

 

‘I think I can speak for me, Chelsea and Charlotte when I say you won’t be seeing the back of us for a long, long time.’ Mena said.

 

Charlotte looked a little puzzled. ‘I’ve just thought....’ She said slowly ‘Has anyone seen much of Anna today?’

 

‘No, she wasn’t in English this morning.’ Mena said a little worried.

 

‘Or Psychology’ Chelsea added.

 

‘She’s probably ill or something.’ Alice said hastily. ‘I’ll give her a ring and let you know if she’s ok.’ She added.

 

The girls made their final goodbyes and walked off in opposite direction down the crowded London street. Before they got to far away Alice turned and said ‘Yer, and give me a ring, I’m sure my little sister is missing you already.’ She giggled and blew them a kiss before heading towards the tube station.

  

* * *

 

Alice walked into the kitchen all bouncy and carefree.

 

‘Something’s cheered you up.’ Her Dad said as he stood over the cooker.

 

‘Oh...it’s...er...nothing, I’m just enjoying living in London now, that’s all.’

 

‘Well I’m glad to here it, I knew you’d come round eventually.’ He said smiling. ‘Have you seen much of your sister recently?’ He added tentatively ‘I haven’t seen her in days?’

 

‘Oh, she’s staying with a friend from Uni.’ Alice said hastily. ‘She left when you were away.’

 

‘Oh, well I wish she’d said something, I expect that sort of careless behaviour from you not Suzie.’

 

Alice held her tongue and smiled sweetly. ‘Yer somewhere in Cumbria apparently, she won’t be back for at least a week.’

 

‘Oh, right, it’s just that I’m flying to New York tomorrow for business, are you going to be ok on your own?’

 

‘I think I’ll manage.’ Alice said grinning.

 

Alice then grabbed a chocolate bar out the cupboard and skipped off playfully towards her bedroom. Unlocking it slowly she peered in. Unsure as to her teeny sister whereabouts she didn’t want to hurt her. However she soon spotted her on the balcony of the dolls house, dressed in tiny overalls with paint brush in hand, slaving over a miniature canvas.

 

‘Oh wow!’ Alice said excitedly ‘Can I see how your still life is coming on?’

 

‘I suppose’ Suzie said sulkily as Alice peered at the canvas.

 

‘I bet it’s more of a landscape to you anyway.’ Alice said chuckling and pointing towards the giant bowl of fruit at the foot of her bad.

 

 Suzie had to admit it had taken a slight amount of adapting to the idea that the fruit she was painting was almost as bit as she was. She had even held one of the grapes, at her current six inch stature; it had been bigger than her impressively scaled breasts and almost the size of her head!

 

‘Well I’m glad your getting used to being my little sister, your gonna have some great little holidays from Uni now. Little being the optimum word.’ She sad laughing.

 

She then began to undress slowly. ‘You just get on with your picture while I relax; I’ve had a tough exam today, got a lot of stress to work out.

 

When Alice was down to just her underwear and a red t-shirt she lay on the bed and gently slipped off her panties. As she lay there relaxing it then seemed to the tiny Suzie that she was whispering into her cleavage. She watched perplexed as a tiny shape seemed to move down her t-shirt. The little limp emerged from just below her breasts and worked its way slowly down her stomach. Once it reached the bottom of the red fabric Suzie was shocked to see a little tousled head appear and sniff the air. Once it was sure of its surroundings Alice watched as a tiny red headed figure ran down Alice’s pelvis and disappeared from view between Alice’s huge thighs.

 

As Alice arched her back in response to the shrunken women’s touch she couldn’t help whispering ‘You’re getting better with practice.’ It was just loud enough for it to reach tiny Anna buried waste deep in her pussy.