- Text Size +

Chapter 3: Alice & Bath Time

 

Suzie didn’t think of disobeying, the punishment inflicted upon her bottom still stung, making her face burn with shame.

 

‘Here watch TV or something.’ Alice said thrusting the large remote into the little girl’s hands.

 

Suzie sat with her legs dangling over the side of the sofa trying to flick between the channels with the unwieldy remote. She’d been there for about ten minutes when she heard her sister voice from the landing:

 

‘You can come in now.’

 

Suzie wearily flicked off the TV and jumping down from the sofa. With a considerable amount of effort she climbed the stair and gently pushed open the door to the bathroom. The first thing that hit her was the steam; it rushed out of the room into the hallway as if desperate for its freedom. Fighting the clouds of vapour she stepped into the bathroom. The sight that greeted her was that of her sister, naked except for a small baby blue bikini that clung to her curvy figure in all the right places and a small golden locket that sat between her breasts. She looked over to the bath, which was full to the brim with hot soapy water, bubbles were spilling over the side onto the floor.

 

‘What’s all this?’ She asked nervously.

 

‘We’re going to get a bath together before I have to go to me sleepover.’ Alice replied grinning.

 

Suzie surveyed the situation. ‘but that won’t be comfortable were both far to big.’

 

‘Well that’s were you come in doll.’ Alice said, still with the same cheeky grin on her face.

 

‘What do you mean?’

 

‘Well don’t worry, this wont hurt a bit and I’ll keep you perfectly safe. Just relax and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.’

 

Alice then advanced on Suzie, who realising all too late the severity of the situation. She failed to run and before she knew it Alice had her hands around her waists. She watched in horror as everything began to expand around her the third time that day. This time however thing were far more acute then her previous shrinks. When she dwindled past Alice’s hips she felt a huge rush of air as she was lifted off the ground. Now held in front of Alice’s increasingly large face she began to shrink to truly ghastly proportions. She let out a little yelp of fear as Alice let go with one of her hands and she realised that she was being held with just four of her sister’s dainty fingers and a once tiny thumb. Alice began to stroke her hair with her other hand and to coo softly.

 

‘Everything’s going to be fine Suzie.’ She reassured her. ‘You just need to be tiny for us to share the bath that’s all. Anyway won’t it be fun to swim in your own bath, I could even blow some bubbles and make you a private Jacuzzi.’

 

Suzie’s mind betrayed her and she gave a little smile at the idea, but before she was able to respond to her sister, or punish hr mind for its betrayal, she looked up and stared gobsmacked as her shrinking stopped and she stood no bigger than a common Barbie doll. She stood up in her sister’s palm and said.

 

‘...but...I’m...’

 

‘...Tiny, yes and incredibly cute to boot.’ Alice said as she gently placed Suzie by the sink.

 

‘Now let’s get you out of those stuffy little cloths.’ Alice said with another cheeky grin.

 

Suzie, unable to do otherwise, began to strip in front of her giant sister. Alice watched in awe. She had hardly thought about women until the locket had come into her life, and now the thought of cute little nymphs was driving her crazy. She new that her sister was hot but still in the back of her mind it was her sister. She admired her tiny tight body, her once proud breasts being suspended by the tiniest of bras and her cute little rear being supported by a little matching thong. Alice began to swell with anticipation for the sleepover. There she could explore all her fantasies with the girls without having to think of her sister. She knew by the way one of then had looked at her that the sleepover was gong to be a little more than just talking about boys, little did they know how much more.

 

Unable to resist Alice pinched Suzie’s little bottom with thumb and forefinger. The resulting squeal for her sister was more than satisfactory.

 

‘Hurry up Suze, the baths getting cold.’

 

Suzie looked up at her sister, an imposing curvy giant whose breasts now looked more like small fleshy hills than the cleavage of a petite four foot eleven 18 year old. Without thinking she looked down at her own breasts, big compared with her current stature but the size of grapes to her giant sister.

 

Alice had noticed this and said with a chuckle. ‘Don’t worry sis you can still give Barbie a run for her money!’

 

She then picked up two tiny bits of fabric from the find of the bath.

 

‘Here you go sis, you’ve got to protect your modesty. Suzie walked over to her sister’s finger tip where the tiny pieces of multi coloured fabric were draped. Upon closer inspection she realised that they were one of her flowery bikini’s shrunk down to doll size. This opened up a whole world of objects in Suzie’s mind that her sister could reduce to her current stature. She then thought of the little dolls house that was stored in the attic. ‘God I’d fit in that’ she though to herself. She’d always wondered as a child what it was like to be one her Barbies, all tiny and pretty, without a care in the world. Now she had an all too personal opportunity to find out. Again her brain betrayed her, she let out a little giggle just thinking about the dolls house.

 

‘Quit stalling.’ Came the booming voice from above.

 

Suzie hurriedly put on the red and white flowery bikini and left the rest of her tiny cloths in a sorry pile next to the hot tap. She then felt a sudden rush of vertigo as her sister’s huge hand lifted her off the sink and a sudden jostling movement as she was carried over to the bath. She was then placed on top of a bar of soap that rested in a holder next to the taps. The soft lather of the soap was soothing on her recently punished buttocks and she sat there contented for a few seconds. She then had to watch the awe-inspiring sight of her giant sister slip her huge body into the foamy water. When Alice had relaxed into the subs she lent forward and plucked her sister off the soap.

 

‘You wanna dive in honey?’ She asked

 

Suzie nodded and standing up straight on Alice’s palm she plunged herself into the foamy suds. She quickly swam to the surface and floated, treading water, in between her sister legs. Alice lay down again and gestured to her shrunken sister.

 

 ‘You wanna climb up onto here?’ she said pointing towards her stomach.

 

‘Er...ok.’ She said as she began to swim towards the centre of her legs and her huge blue bikini bottoms.

 

When she reached her sister’s crotch she attempted to mount her belly without placing her feet on the slippery blue pants. Alice giggled as she watched Suzie attempt to skirt around her crotch, this level of teasing by her teeny sister was, Alice had to admit, rather enjoyable. Unable to resist to feeling of Suzie’s tiny feet on her pelvis Alice rammed her legs together trapping Suzie between her mammoth thighs. Suzie desperately tried to make an escape but she was wedged in far too tight. After a few pleasurable minutes Alice released Suzie from her prison and placed her on her stomach.

 

‘Well that was fun wasn’t it?’ Alice said with a look of lust in her eyes.

 

‘Speak for yourself.’ Suzie said scowling.

 

‘Now I’ve got a little job for you sis, I want you to wash my stomach.’ Alice said squeezing some shower gel onto the unsuspecting Suzie’s head.

 

Suzie desperately tried to free herself from the goo but every time her hands made contact with any of it she only succeeded in creating a greater lather over her tiny body. Once Alice thought that she was suitably soapy she picked her sister up and began to rub her against her stomach. She could feel the tiny bumps of her breasts and arse against her skin and it thrilled her no end, she couldn’t wait to do this with someone who wasn’t family!

 

Once she was pleased with the soapy effect Suzie’s body had created she rinsed off her sister and placed her on the nape of her neck, just above her cleavage. Looking down at the little beauty she noticed that her little flowery bikini top had come off due to the running. This meant that her once mighty bosom had bounced free and heaved above the steamy water.

 

‘Well if it was going to be that sort of a bath you could have warned me.’ Alice said grinning.

 

Suzie stared down in horror to discover her newly freed breasts swaying gently, her two stiff little nipples betraying her arousal to the sexy giant above. She let out a little squeal of horror and tried to cover then with her miniaturised hands.

 

While Suzie panicked Alice was gently undoing her own bikini top and letting it float away into the soapy depths of the bath. Once Suzie had come to terms with her own nudity she looked down to find two giant naked breasts confronting her. She could only gape at the size of them, each more than half the size of her own body and with big puffy nipples that easily out shone her own breasts.

 

‘Like what you see?’ Alice asked smirking.

 

Before Suzie could reply she felt Alice’s body tip forward and as she slid down Alice’s neck towards her massive cleavage. Desperate to slow her decent she grabbed onto the nearest thing within reach, the golden locket, kicked hopelessly as her feet became wedged in her sister’s cleavage.

 

She lay there for a moment panting and marvelling at her current situation. Then she looked up and said softly.

 

‘Why are you still wearing that locket?’

 

‘This locket is what makes you shrink sis, here I’ll show you.’

 

Just then the locket began to glow. Suzie could feel her self receding and her legs rising from between her sister breasts. When the shrinking stopped she lay, clinging onto the now glowing necklace, a mere six inches tall.

 

‘What did you have to do that for?’ She asked angrily ‘Aren’t I already small enough?’

 

‘Well I thought I’d give you a practical demonstration and besides you’re much more manageable this way, look how easily I can do this!’ Alice said as she picked up her pocket sized sister and placed on top of her right breast, straddling the nipple.

 

Then she said ‘I hope your sitting comfortably because I’m about to wash your hair.’

 

As Suzie shuffled slightly to gain purchase on the nipple Alice began to lather tiny amounts of shampoo and then conditioner into her sister’s head, all the while gently singing in her sweet little voice.

 

Suzie had to admit that the day had been a strange one. Everything that had happened seemed designed to undermine her but she couldn’t help finding Alice’s giant attention relaxing. She allowed herself to drift off while her sister’s fingers rubbed creams and lotions all over her hair and tiny body.   

 

When Suzie was suitably clean Alice rinsed her off in the bath water and placed her into her dressing gown pocket. The gown hung from the door knob and Suzie found herself suspended impossibly high above the bathroom floor.

 

‘Now you stay in there while I wash my hair.’ Her sister commanded

 

Unable to do anything else Suzie snuggled down into the soft pocket. She lay there snug and peaceful for some minutes until she was rudely awakened by a huge jerking movement. Her fluffy sanctuary began to shake as if trapped in a storm. After a few moments the turbulence subsided and Suzie felt the back wall of the pocket stiffen, as if stretched over a canvas. A few second of closer inspection revealed that she was in the breast pocket and it had been stretched across one of Alice’s huge boobs. Unable to stop herself Suzie began to slowly rub the wall of the pocket imagining the shear size of the breast that lay behind. Her actions seemed to go unnoticed until she tweaked her sister’s giant puffy nipple through the pink material. This caused the pocket to flood with light as it was opened revealing her sister’s huge grinning face.

 

‘Now, now, cheeky.’ She said ‘You can do all that if my friends come over later. For now your going to have to amuse yourself I’m afraid.’

 

They where now inside Alice’s room. Suzie could just see the scenery by peaking out the top of the pocket. She watched as Alice slipped off the dressing gown and hung it on the door. This gave her a full view of her giant sister in all her unadulterated majesty. Now at six inches tall each of Alice’s breasts appeared as big as herself, with nipples as big as her head! Her arse cheeks were taller than she was and Suzie new she could be smothered by Alice’s huge sexy cleft. Alice’s face appeared to be the size of a billboard, with lips longer than her forearm.

 

Needles to say Suzie was scared, but she also found herself enjoying her new helplessness. That giant women that was parading, almost naked, in front of her could do whatever she wanted with Suzie, and Suzie, a natural control freak, found this exhilarating.

 

Alice was humming softly to her self as she began to get dressed for the sleepover. She couldn’t wait to see some of the girls from collage girls as small as her sister, if not tinier. The thought was making her wet. Resisting the temptation to masturbate right there on the bed. She began to think about provisions for her tiny sister for the night. Planning her sister’s night whist being heavily turned on was forcing her plans into terribly erotic avenues. With a plan formulating she sauntered up to where her sister was dangling, in nothing more than her white lace bra and some white frilly panties.

 

‘Now then sis.’ She said ‘I’ve had and idea about where you can stay tonight.’

 

‘What do you mean? Are you going to un-shrink me?’ Suzie asked hopefully.

 

‘No of course not honey, you’re far too cute the way you are.’

 

‘Well what are you gonna do with me?’

 

‘Don’t worry.’ Alice said with her familiar grin ‘I’ve thought of a great idea.’

 

She then plucked her sister out of the pocket with her thumb and for finger and placed her on her bed, near the pillow. A few minutes later Alice returned with something clasped tightly in her fist.

 

‘What’s that you’ve got?’ Suzie asked, dreading the answer.

 

‘That? That is your old dolls house; I thought you’d recognise it.’

 

Suzie walked towards her sister’s outstretched palm and stared closely at the contents. Nestled in the middle was indeed her old dolls house, now no taller than her waist, but perfect in every detail. 

 

‘I had to shrink it a bit to get it out of the loft.’ Alice explained

 

‘Your not going to make me that small, are you?’  Suzie said with a look of horror on her face.

 

‘No don’t worry, you’d be super cute but I’d be worried about losing you.’

 

Suzie, only slightly reassured, watched as Alice placed the dolls house on the floor and slowly began to make it expand. It eventually stopped when it was the right size for her tiny six inch frame.

 

‘Right then!’ Alice said looming over her sister. ‘I’m going to a sleepover in half an hour so your going to be left alone for the night, if there’s anything you want shrinking let me know now because I wont have time later.’

 

Suzie thought this over and then said ‘Could you shrink me a nighty and some clothes for the morning?’

 

‘Sure, anything else?’

 

‘Er...could I get some food? And some books and some of my easels and paints please? Er...and I might want a wash in the morning’ she said tentatively.

 

Suzie had rather quickly managed to face facts; if she was going to be shrunk she might as well be comfortable.

 

Alice was a little shocked with how quickly Suzie had adapted to the news that she would be shrunk overnight but shrugged it off and said ‘Sure thing hun’ as she turned and disappeared off to fetch the provisions. 

 

Upon her return Alice paced all the, now tiny, items outside the doll house’s front door. Then she gently picked up Suzie and dropped her off in the balcony. She had shrunk then all to her size, except for a cup of water that was reserved for her bath in the morning.

 

‘I seen to remember Dad got you quite a nice dolls house when we were little, electric lights, opening doors, proper carpets and furnishings. You never did let me play with it. I suppose now that you’re big enough to sleep in it you’re all the more glad of those little luxuries.’ Alice said bitterly.

 

Suzie had to admit Alice was right. The dolls house was exquisite. As a child she had often wondered what it would be like to be one her dolls and live in the house. She always thought they had it made, they were so pretty and got to get attention all day. Now that she was a doll however the situation enthralled her even more. She loved to be the centre of attention and even though she was tiny that position was never in doubt. The shrinking had also revealed a subservient side to her personality that she was thoroughly enjoying exploring.

 

As she stood on the little balcony of the dolls house’s master bedroom she gaped in awe as her giant sister got ready for her night out. She watched as Alice gently skipped around the room trying on cloths and applying make-up. Suzie thought she moved with impossible grace for something so big, her huge thighs and massive breasts, her feet, the size of cars compared to her miniscule body, floated so lightly across the room.

 

While observing her sisters routine she also got her fist clear shot of her sister naked pussy, in all its majesty. As belittling as this giant sight was, Suzie couldn’t help thinking to her self ‘Naked? Hold on, she had pants on a minute ago. Come to think of it she wasn’t wearing any when she came back from the loft.’ Wondering what had happened to them Suzie soon put these queries to rest as her sister advanced towards her and leaned over the dolls house.

 

‘I’m off now sis.’ She said pouting and blowing her sister a kiss. Then she said with a wink ‘I’ve left you a little treat in the bedroom in case you get bored. See you in the morning doll.’ With that she gave a little wave and gently shut the bedroom door behind her.

 

Curious, Suzie walked back into the bedroom and began to rummage around. It didn’t take her long to find it. Under the bed, and now unfeasibly large, was her sister’s vibrator. She had shrunk it until it was half her size but even at three inches tall it was a formidable opponent for tiny Suzie.

 

She lay on the white bed sheets eyeing-up the huge sex toy. ‘Well when in Rome!’ she thought. She lifted the huge toy onto the bed. Having trouble keeping it on there, its smooth black surface kept sliding off the glossy sheets, to looked around the room. It was perfect, she could be very happy here, if only under less captive circumstances.

 

Then looking down the tiny student noticed why the bed sheets were so white and slippery. The bed sheets were so white and so slippery because they weren’t bed sheets at all they were a huge pair of Alice’s pants! Suzie carefully leant over and sniffed them. The heavy musky smell proved it to her, these weren’t just any pants they were the missing pants that Suzie had noticed vanish when her sister fetched the dolls house.

 

Suzie let a scream of anger and shouted at the top of her tiny lungs, ‘JUST YOU WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON THAT LOCKET! THEN I’ll SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A BITCH I CAN BE!’