- Text Size +
Alice & The Sleepover  Chapter 4: Chelsea & The Mountains  

Alice had dressed cute for the sleepover. She had tied her hair back into two Scandinavian style plaits and tied little red ribbons to the end of each. She had chosen some red lacy underwear to match that could just be seen under her shirt. She still wore the cute v-neck woolly jumper but had hitched it up so that only about an inch of her tantalising cleavage was exposed. She carried a backpack that contained a little dolly nighty and a sleeping bag. It also contained some special supplies that might come in handy for the little sleepover. Alice had decided not to shrink anything just yet, she wanted to surprise the girls with a more practical demonstration of the lockets power.

 

The address Chelsea had text her was only about two miles from her own house so Alice had booked a taxi. As she sat in the back of the taxi her thoughts turned to her little sister. She started to get really hot when she thought about her once high and mighty bitch of a sister forced to snuggle up against her silky underwear. Alice recognised a lot of her sister’s personality in Chelsea and expected her natural position as leader of the group to be undermined extremely quickly.

 

The taxi dropped Alice of and she skipped playfully up the drive her heart pounding with excitement. She rang the doorbell and stood there in her sweetest, most innocent pose.

 

Unsurprisingly Chelsea opened the door.

 

‘Wow! Alice you look so cute!’ she said looming over the little teenager. ‘Come in and meet the girls.’

 

Alice stepped into the house and was hastily directed up the stairs and into the bedroom. When she opened the door she found the other three girls reclining on the bed. They were all dressed in their pyjamas and had open bottles of alcohol strewn around the floor.

 

‘Where have you been? The party had to start without you.’ One of the girls said with a wink.

 

‘Alice, this is Mena.’ She said pointing at the Asian girl that had just spoken.

 

The first thing that struck Alice about Mena was her figure. She was curvy in all the right places. She had short brown hair that was tied back in a ponytail. She wore a pair of brightly coloured pyjamas trimmed with sequins. These accentuated her curves showing off her deep chocolate brown bosom. Alice couldn’t help thinking she looked more like a genie from a lamp then someone at a sleepover.

 

Chelsea then gestured towards the two other girls. ‘This is Charlotte.’ She said pointing to a skinny girl with blond hair ‘and this is Anna’ she said directing her towards the red head at the end of the bed. Alice noticed that she was the one who had blushed when they met in the corridor and was pleased to see her freckled cheeks go bright red under her gaze.

 

‘Sit with her she’ll look after you.’ Chelsea instructed.

 

Alice gingerly sat next to the Anna and was pleased to see that she snuggled up to her almost instantly.

 

‘Do you know what sort of sleepover this is?’ Anna asked Alice cautiously.

 

‘I think I do’ she replied 

 

‘You see the thing is Alice.’ Chelsea said cutting in ‘Is that we like you. We think you’re cute.’

 

‘Have you ever thought about girls Alice?’ Mena said with a little seduction in her voice.

 

‘Er...not until very recently.’

 

‘We’re not all lesbians you know.’ Charlotte said ‘We still fancy boys, it’s just that girls can be so much more skilled, if you know what I mean.’

 

‘I think I know what you’re getting at.’ Alice said ‘In fact, with that in mind, I’ve brought a present that might make this little gathering a bit more special.’

 

‘Oow...What is it?’ Chelsea cooed excitedly

 

‘In fact, you can have the first demonstration’ Alice said leaning towards the raven haired beauty.

 

‘You see this locket’ she said showing all the girls.

 

‘Yes’ they answered as one.

 

‘Well I bought it today and it has special powers.’

 

‘Yer, like what?’ Chelsea demanded cynically.

 

‘You know Chelsea, I think you’re cute to, but you’re not really cute enough.’

 

With that Alice placed her hand on Chelsea’s shoulder and began to shrink her. The girls watched in astonishment as she shrank past their shoulder height. Anna let out a little gasp of astonishment as Alice stood up the now miniscule Chelsea and faced her head on. Chelsea’s eyes were now level with Alice breasts and Alice delighted at showing then in her face, burying her in her bosom.

 

‘Oh my god she’s so cute!’ Mena exclaimed ‘How did you do it?’

 

‘It’s the locket, I told you it had special powers.’

 

Chelsea, who had been struggling to get her head free from Alice’s cleavage, finally managed to draw enough breath to start screaming at her little captor.

 

‘What the fuck have you done to me you bitch!’

 

‘I’ve shrunk you, you like to boss people around so I thought I’d give you a taste of your own medicine.’

 

‘Un-shrink me now! Or else!’

 

‘Or else what?’ Alice said putting her hand onto her shoulder

 

This time Chelsea felt herself dwindle past Alice’s breasts, past her stomach, then her navel, even passing her crotch before she stopped staring at her now gargantuan thighs. With a horrified look on her face she turned and began to run. However her reduced little legs were no match her Alice’s and she was easily captured and perched upon her lap. The girls then leant in to get a better look at the little damsel. All Chelsea could do was stare up in awe at the giant women surrounding her, women she once bossed around.

 

Anna gently reached out with her finger and poked her tiny belly. ‘Wow! She’s so soft!’

 

Even with her current reduction Chelsea however had not lost much of her spirit.

 

‘Right un-shrink me now you slut!’ She ordered in an unfamiliarly squeaky voice.

 

‘That’s not nice is it?’ Alice said ‘I guess I’ll have to teach you some more manners’

 

Chelsea began to feel herself shrink again. She dwindled until she was able to stand on Alice’s leg and stare directly at her huge breasts and billboard sized face. When she was small enough Alice picked her up and placed her in the palm of her hand.

 

‘You’re now eight inches tall any more insubordination and I’ll shrink you further.’

 

‘Fuck you!’ She shouted

 

‘Ok...seven’

 

‘I order you to un-shrink me!’

 

‘You’re not in a position to be giving orders little lady...Six’

 

‘Stop it you cow!’

 

‘Five... now say you’re sorry.’

 

‘Never!’

 

‘Ok...four.’

 

‘OK, OK, I’m Sorry now turn me back!’

 

‘One more for luck...three.’

 

Chelsea now found herself tiny and trapped inside Alice’s palm.

 

‘Now you be good and quiet while me and girls have a little fun’

 

Alice then opened her top and tucked the now tiny teen into her firm cleavage.

 

Giving her boobs a squeeze she said ‘I know you’ve been looking at them, now you can get to know now them a little bit more personally.’

 

She then blew Chelsea a kiss and left her trapped, with only her head visible, sticking out of her cleavage.

 

‘This is so amazing!’ Charlotte squealed bouncing up and down on the bed. ‘Can I hold her?’

 

‘Ok but be careful.’ Alice said plucking Chelsea out of her cleavage and depositing her in Charlotte’s palm. 

 

All the girls leaned in to get a closer look. Chelsea, still too dazed to fully understand her predicament, stood up in Charlotte’s hand and began to inspect herself. Charlotte noticed this and giggled.

 

‘You used to say my boobs were small!’ she said as she jutted out her now car sized B-Cups. ‘Yours are simply teeny.’ She said as she poked the once impressive chest with her fingertip. Charlotte was delighted at the way the newly shrunk teen squirmed in her palm and watched as she finally found her feet and breath and shouted ‘Fine I’m tiny! Now what are you going to do with me?’

 

Alice decided to hold court. ‘I think you didn’t spend anywhere near enough time in my cleavage but I still think we should share you, so I’ve hatched a little plan.’

 

Chelsea watched the giants leaned together as Alice whispered instructions. Chelsea then felt a sudden rush as she was upended into Alice’s palm. Peering cautiously over the edge of the Alice’s huge hand she watched as the girls all laid on the floor side by side. It looked to Chelsea like they were to be jumped by some sort of bedroom stunt driver. Alice them walked over to the girls and assumed her position at the head of the chain. Chelsea was then gingerly placed on Alice’s right breast. Chelsea again found herself having trouble finding her feet. The huge breast, easily bigger then her whole body, was proving itself to be very soft and pliant, she could feel the surface rise and fall slightly with Alice’s giant breathing.

 

Alice then addressed the tiny mountaineer. ‘What we want you to do Chelsea is get better acquainted with our womanly assets. In order for you to do this we have devised a little assault course. Starting on my right breast you have to climb onto my left, then jump onto Anna’s succulent C-Cups, then across onto Mena’s giant brown mountain range then finish on Charlotte’s little firm boobies. We thought we’d give you an easy finishing line you see.’

 

‘Hey I heard that!’ Charlotte said with more than a hint of mock anger in her voice.

 

‘Your boobs are lovely Char, it’s just that their not as challenging for our shrunken little friend as mine.’ Mena said squeezed her DD’s together to produce more than a little problem for Chelsea.

 

‘Point taken.’ Charlotte said smiling.

 

‘Now then get going or I’ll make it a little more difficult for you.’ Alice said patting Chelsea’s pert bottom with her fingers.

 

Chelsea stared at the mountainous breasts lined up in front of her. They seemed to stretch into the horizon, with a little gulp she began to run across Alice’s fluffy sweater and onto her left breast. She couldn’t help noticing as she ran the indentation made in Alice sweater by a nipple easily the size of her head. Her current size was humiliating, with that there was no argument, but Chelsea couldn’t help finding herself secretly aroused. She had always been a little insecure and had tried to mask it with her air of bossy confidence. However she was secretly enjoying her new position of subservience and when facts were facts she was gay and running across a huge sexy breast, the simple thought was making her wet. She knew she was in real danger; Alice was mischievous but not evil, the only way out was to try and enjoy every minute of this once in a lifetime experience.

 

When she reached the edge of Alice’s bosom she was faced by a tricky jump from her sweater onto Anna’s flowery pyjamas. This seemed like a massive distance to the newly reduced vixen and she decided to take a run up. Retreating to Alice’s left nipple she ran as hard as she could and leapt onto the red head’s succulent bosom. She bounced gently as she landed on the flowery material that comprised Anna’s nighty. Anna’s bosom was a different prospect from Alice’s. Anna’s skin was pale and freckled. These little brown freckles extended all the way from Anna’s face into her deep cleavage.

 

There was something sweet and comforting about being on top of Anna. She was always the quietest of the four, her pale complexion made her look sweet and vulnerable. She was always the more motherly and the best shoulder to cry on. The other girls looked to her the guidance that her stoicism seemed to enthuse. Chelsea reached her soft cleavage and managed to clear it in one bound. Anna gasped with excitement and the other girls, who had been watching, let out little cheers and offered word of encouragement.

 

Once Chelsea reached Anna’s left nipple the stunning grandeur of the task ahead of her forced her to sit and reassess the situation. Mena’s breasts looked like a couple of hot air balloons, barely contained by the sequin material of her nighty. Chelsea sat down on the flowery pattern of Anna’s top, with her legs straddling the nipple as an anchor. She gained great satisfaction in noticing the nipple begin to stiffen under the material. Even though she was small Chelsea knew she still had some power over her giant captors. Alice noticed Chelsea’s reluctance to face Mena’s breasts and started trying to gee her up.

 

‘You can do it Chelsea, Mena will catch you if you fall. Wont you Mena?’

 

‘Course I will, besides you’ve climbed bigger mountains then these in your life.’ She said as she pushed her boobs together.

 

Chelsea looked at the sheer magnitude of her chest and was inclined to disagree. Making up her mind she stood up, shakily at first, Anna’s breathing had gotten heavier since her time sat on her nipple, and began to take a run up.

 

This time, with all the girls cheering her on, she managed a gargantuan leap towards the shiny sequin material. Unfortunately the task at hand was just too great. She managed to reach the breast but nowhere near the top. She was forced to scrabble for dear life on the side of her boob eventually finding security by grabbing onto some of sequins and resting her foot on the under wiring of the bra. She was having trouble holding on as Mena was now giggling uncontrollably. Realising she couldn’t stay here much longer she began to climb up the sheer wall of Mena’s right breast. The sequins were making fortunate hand and feet holds on she made it to the top in just under a minute. She then sat cross legged on the breast, panting with her exertions.

 

Mena looked down at her with a big grin on her face.

 

‘Looks like they were a bit of a challenge after all, ay teeny?’

 

Chelsea could feel herself getting annoyed at this teasing and her little bosom began to heave with rage. She stood up her fists balled and stamped her little foot on the soft brown terrain.

 

‘Stop teasing me, how would you like it if you were this small?’

 

‘Well if you behave you might just get to find out.’ Alice said grinning.

 

The gasp of shock emitted by Mena caused her whole bosom to rise up making Chelsea lose her already precarious footing. She then felt herself slide headfirst into warm sanctuary of Mena’s chocolate brown cleavage. All she could her were muffled voices as the girls discussed Alice’s secret plans. When Mena’s giant finger eventually plucked her from her cleavage Charlotte was holding court.

 

‘Look, we know Alice isn’t going to hurt us, just have a little fun so why don’t we all just relax and enjoy this.’

 

The other girls seemed to nod in agreement and then Charlotte spoke again ‘Anyway we’re forgetting little Chelsea, she hasn’t had a go on my boobs yet.’

 

‘Spoken like a true lesbian.’ Mean said in agreement.

 

Fortunately for Chelsea she had been deposited onto Mena’s left breast so that all she had to do was slide down the side and she would land on Charlotte’s pert little bosom. This she did with great ease enjoying the sensation of her little buttocks rubbing against the huge mammary. When she landed on Charlotte’s breast she tumbled forward and settled her self in her cleavage. It was nowhere near as smothering as Mena’s and Chelsea was able to lie comfortably for a few minutes while took in her surroundings. Charlotte was always the most childish of the four and Chelsea got the feeling that more then the others she saw her more as a toy then a person. Charlotte reached down and again poked her mini D-Cups.

 

‘Come on.’ She said encouragingly ‘you haven’t reached the finishing line yet.’

 

‘Where’s that?’ Chelsea asked.

 

‘I’d say my left nipple, wouldn’t you agree girls.’ Unknown to Chelsea they all nodded in agreement.

 

Chelsea stood up and began the relatively small walk to Charlottes little brown nipple. The nighty she was wearing was almost see-through and every inch of her areola was visible. Once she reached her goal she decided to celebrate. She stood with one foot on the nipple and pretended to plant a flag like she had just conquered Everest.

 

‘I claim this breast in the name of Lilliput!’ she shouted much to the other four’s surprise.

 

Alice was enthralled. She finally felt that there was going to be no more resistance to the night’s activities. She tingled with excitement at what she could do with the other girls.