- Text Size +
Alice & The Sleepover  Chapter 5: Anna & The Lilliputian  

‘That was great fun.’ Alice said pleased with her current nights work. ‘Would anyone like to take Chelsea up on her little offer?’

 

She looked around the room at the girls; they were all shuffling nervously trying to avoid her gaze. Alice decided they might need a little or coaxing so she walked over to Anna, her eye line was level with her neck and staring at her little brown freckles she said.

 

‘Look Anna you’re far too big for a start, I can barely see over your breasts. Wouldn’t you like to get to know me little closer?’

 

‘Yes...but...but...I’m scared.’

 

‘Look don’t be, Chelsea’s survived it and look at the fun she’s having.’

 

Anna glanced up at Chelsea who was reclining on Mena’s breasts and gulped.

 

‘OK but I want you to look after me.’

 

‘That’s great now first things first, let’s get you out of that flowery nighty. I’m sure I can find you something more appealing.’

 

Alice then fished inside her rucksack and produced a little fluffy baby doll nighty.

 

‘It’s not quite your size yet but we’re the same build really.’

 

‘No we're not, my boobs are much bigger.

 

‘Not really.’ Alice said as she clamped her hands onto Anna breasts and slowly began to shrink her.

 

Anna felt a warm feeling course through her as she saw the locket glowing nestled in Alice’s cleavage. The sensation was over as soon as it had come and Anna found herself staring face to face with tiny Alice. Alice drew her in and gave her a long passionate kiss whilst her hands were still placed upon her noticeably smaller breasts. When Alice finally broke the embrace she handed Anna the nighty and said,

 

‘Now be a doll and put that on.’

 

Anna still reeling from the effects of the kiss and slightly apprehensive at Alice’s choice of words began to slowly strip in front of the girls. For Chelsea this was the biggest strip show she had ever imagined. Watching this mountain of femininity undress before for eyes was too much. She could feel herself getting wet and began to stroke Mena’s breast with her left hand and her pussy with her right.  Once Anna was down to her pants she began to slip the nighty over her head.

 

‘Ah...Ah...Ah...those as well’ Alice said gesturing to the lacy white pants.

Anna sighed and slowly removed them, letting them slide down her legs. With a few minor adjustments the nighty was now sat snugly on her figure. It was at best a see-through affair with a fluffy pink trim that drew the eye into Anna’s cleavage.

 

‘I was thinking of wearing this little number myself but it suits you just fine, give us a twirl.’ Alice instructed.

 

Chelsea, who by this point was in more than a little erotic frenzy, was keeping one eye on proceedings. Seeing the panties come off and Anna’s giant cleft had been one thing but seeing the scantily clad giant from all angles was pushing her over the edge.

 

‘I think our horny little friend should get a close up of events don’t you Alice?’ Mena said looking down at her chest. Chelsea let out a little squeak; it would appear her activities hadn’t gone unnoticed.

 

‘Great idea Mena, come on huddle round.’

 

The girls surrounded Anna and Alice drew her in close placing a hand on one of her buttocks.

 

‘Don’t worry, I’ll look after you.’ She whispered in her ear.

 

As these words left Alice’s lips the world began to expand again. Anna, surrounded by women on all sides, could only watch amazed as her eye line began to slowly retreat, first passed Alice’s breasts and down towards her stomach. She craned her head to try and see little Chelsea perched on Mena’s bosom. This task was difficult anyway but by the time she looked back down she was staring directly between Alice’s huge toned thighs. She was getting too small now for Alice’s arm to reach her buttocks so with one swift movement she lifted the now child sized red head off the ground. Stunned she grabbed out at the first thing available to gain balance, this happened to be Alice’s oversized breasts.

 

‘Wow! So forward, and we’re barely half way.’ Alice said catching Mena’s eye.

 

Alice’s hand now covered the majority of Anna’s round succulent bottom and she whimpered a little as it wriggled in her palm.

 

‘How small are you gonna make her Alice?’ Charlotte said biting on her lower lip with nervous excitement 

 

‘You’ll see, not too small though.’

 

Alice hand now easily cupped Anna’s bottom and she stood her on the nearby bedroom cabinet. Anna used this rest bite in the shrinking to take in her situation. She walked across the cabinet top marvelling at the giant objects. The lamp reached her little fluffy bosom. Chelsea’s lipstick could only be picked up with both hands. As Alice returned with a tape measure Anna almost tripped over a giant tampon, shocked by a shear size.

 

‘I thought this would come in handy, now stand up straight for me Anna.’

 

Anna obeyed putting her arms by her sides and jutting out her chest in her most proud pose.

 

‘Well you’re about 18 inches, that’s a little bit big for what I have in mind.’ Alice said placing her hand around Anna’s middle.

 

This time Anna could witness the inches slipping away as the 18 inch mark grew further and further away above her head. She eventually stopped at 11½ inches tall.

 

‘Wow, she’s the perfect little Barbie doll!’ Charlotte cooed clasping her hands together with joy.

 

Anna felt a sudden rush of vertigo as she was lifted off the bedside table and dropped into Alice’s lap. She quickly realised that she must be on Chelsea’s giant bed. She could see Charlotte of Mena’s giant faces beaming down at her with looks of relish in their eyes.

 

‘Hey, does Barbie Anna want to meet her little sister.’ Charlotte said addressing the other giants.

 

‘OK’ said Alice ‘but be careful with her’

 

Charlotte wasted no time in lifting the succulent little red head off Alice’s lap and depositing her on top of Mena’s right boob.

 

‘Anna, this is your little sister Chelsea, you’re going to have so much fun together.’ She said with the same relish in her voice.

 

Chelsea was now well out of her sexual stupor thanks to recent events and all she could do was give Anna a little wave. Anna, although tiny was almost four times her size and still looked very intimidating to the tiny teen. Anna crawled across Mena’s bosom until she was next to her shrunken friend.

 

‘Are you ok?’ she asked looking worried

 

‘Er...I’m fine now, it takes a bit of getting used to, but you’ve got to admit this is extremely hot.’

 

Anna looked around at the cleavage she was sat on. It wasn’t the all consuming force that it represented to Chelsea, it was more a pair of squishy brown boulders. Still a tall task sexual task Barbie sized teenager.

 

‘Ooo...they’re so cute together, what can with make them do?’ Charlotte cooed again.

 

‘I’ve got just the thing.’ Alice said untying the two little red ribbons from the ends of her plaits. ‘This should be fantastic, and a little treat for Chelsea, who’s been such a good little girl since our spat earlier on.’

 

Alice then plucked Anna off Mena’s chest and began to bind her arms and legs together with the little ribbons. Once Anna was well and truly trussed she placed her on a pillow and began to undress herself. Once she was down to her underwear she picked up her remaining cloths and began to shrink them. When they were small enough for someone Anna’s size to find them a snug fit she gently placed them in her backpack and returned to the bed.

 

‘Now Chelsea can I have your cloths too?’ Alice ordered.

 

Chelsea stood up on Mena’s chest and began to undress. Alice watched as her breasts bounced free of her top and seemed to levitate, defying gravity, upon her tiny frame.

 

‘If I make you big again I’m getting my hands on those.’ Alice said with a hint of desire in her voice.

 

Alice’s lesbian tendencies, previously unexplored and suppressed, where now running rampant. Her new power had gone to her head and she was getting an enormous sexual thrill from ordering these sexy little nymphs around.

 

Chelsea blushed at Alice’s comment and began to remove her bra. Her breasts, once released from their cloth prison, were no less impressive. They held their shape well and were capped by two tiny little brown nipples.

 

Chelsea had piled her tiny discarded garments on the top of Mena’s bosom where her boobs met her neck. She watched in dismay as Mena gently flicked then with her finger into the deep cavern of her cleavage.

 

‘You can maybe go get them later, isn’t that right Alice?’ She said smiling down at the reduced ringleader.

 

‘I’m sure I can convince one of you to fetch them.’ Alice said, smiling wickedly back.

 

She then picked up Chelsea using her thumb and forefinger, and lying down, placed her on her exposed navel.

 

‘Charlotte, could you fetch our little captive? I think I’ve someone here who would like to give her a little attention.’ Alice asked lying with her head against the pillow.

 

Charlotte wrapped her arms around Anna’s curvy little body and lifted her off the pillow.

 

‘Put her on my stomach.’ Alice instructed

 

Once Anna was comfortable and her struggling had stopped Alice turned her attentions towards Chelsea.

 

‘Now Chelsea we all saw what you were doing when Anna got undressed, well here she is, all yours to do what you want with, you can be in control.’

 

Sexually this was exactly what Chelsea wanted to here, she always wanted control to counteract her insecurity. However at her new reduced height her levels of actual control were minimal. This appealed directly to her sub-conscious sub-servant personality. She began to crawl past Alice’s belly button and towards the giant bound legs of her new playmate. Anna was still almost four times her height and a formidable challenge. Once Chelsea reached her waist she climbed onto her stomach. Straddling her crotch she began to slowly massage her tummy and abdomen.

 

By this point all thoughts of resistance had emptied from Anna mind and she relaxed and let the little vixen get on with her work. Anna knew that she was tied up for Chelsea’s benefit but it still gave her a thrill knowing that she was unable to touch the little Lilliputian or her aching sex.

 

As Chelsea’s tiny hands traced further and further up her stomach, Anna could feel her nipples begin to engorge in anticipation. Chelsea had stuck her head under the little fluffy nighty and was wriggling her body further and further towards her large pale breasts. Once she was able to reach Anna’s breasts she began to slowly knead the bottoms of them, producing soft little moans from Anna as she tensed her vaginal muscles. This created a wave of tiny orgasms. 

 

Chelsea was having trouble reaching Anna’s big pink nipples that stood atop her freckly white mountains. To remedy the situation she shuffled forward grasping at Anna’s left nipple. Chelsea grabbed hold of the nipple, easily as big as her hand, and began to massage it with her tiny fingers. She could feel Anna’s body stiffening and buckling beneath her as the waves of sexual pleasure swept over her. Eager to control the giant further Chelsea wrapped her mouth around the huge nipple and began to gently lick and nibble it to intensify the sexual experience.

 

The three giants that surrounded them were suffering similar effects to little Anna as a result of their voyeurism. Charlotte had her hand wedged inside her pants. She was letting out little moans every time she watched Anna’s body buckle as a result of Chelsea’s sexual attention.

 

Alice was trying desperately not to rock too much and dislodge the tiny lovers from her stomach. She, like Charlotte, had her hand firmly wedged inside her underwear and was gently massaging her clitoris.

 

It was only Mena who seemed to be maintaining a level of composure. She had begun to gently lift the nighty off from over Anna’s shoulders giving the girls a better view of the action.

 

Chelsea had repositioned herself in between Anna’s cleavage with her head resting in the nape of for neck. From this position she was able to lay in the warm fleshy paradise and with both her hands massage both Anna’s nipples. Chelsea could feel the power of Anna’s orgasms intensifying and in response climbed onto her right breast. Straddling the nipple with her vagina Chelsea soon realised that she was able to slip the nipple inside herself and she began to buck widely on the soft bouncy breast.

 

As Chelsea’s little squeals increased she could feel a huge movement, the whole ground appeared to be shaking. She quickly realised it was Alice’s gyrations building as she began to flick her clitoris more vigorously. Chelsea’s orgasms were also beginning to intensify. The feel of the huge nipple inside her was exquisite and when she finally did climax all she could do slip of the boob, exhausted and sweaty, and lay on her stomach allowing the last waves of pleasure to engulf her. 

 

‘Don’t think you’re finished yet!’ Anna screamed out in between breaths. ‘Please get me off’ she begged wriggling her arms to further express her predicament.

 

Chelsea obeyed with a simple nod of her head and crawled down towards Anna’s huge dripping sex. She crouched down on Alice’s stomach in between Anna’s legs and began to slowly rub her clitoris. Chelsea marvelled at the size and heat of Anna’s wet vagina. She reckoned she could fit almost her entire forearm into the hot wet cave. Experimentation of this hypothesis proved it to be correct. As her arm slipped further into Anna her bucking and tensing became almost unbearable. Suddenly she felt two strong fingers lift her out of the vagina and begin to insert her, legs first, into the tiny red head’s wet cave. This action had been taken by Mena, the only one of the girls still in full sexual control. Her touch was light and delicate and Chelsea revelled in the fact that she could be plunged into Anna almost up to her knees. Chelsea could tell that Anna was approaching her final climax and began to kick her legs frantically inside the hot wet cave. As Anna as Anna came, Chelsea found herself covered in the sticky white liquid, it was squirting out of her vagina like a small fountain and drenching the poor little sex toy from head to toe. When the fountain had abated Chelsea crawled up and laid on Anna’s stomach, her head nestled between her breasts.

 

‘That was amazing!’ he said still panting with her efforts.

 

‘Yer you’ve gotta try this!’ Anna said addressing the giants.

 

‘Don’t worry, they will.’ Alice said still panting herself.