- Text Size +
Alice & The Sleepover  Chapter 6: Charlotte & The Big Screen 

For a few minute the girls sat there basking in their sexual exploits. Charlotte had a distinct wet patch in her pyjamas and even Mena had managed to pleasure herself whilst holding onto tiny Chelsea.

 

Alice looked down at the two tiny maidens on her stomach.

 

‘I think I’ll make you two a bit more portable.’ She said in a matter of fact manner.

 

Anna felt herself picked up and placed on her left breast, while Chelsea was deposited on her right. Both girls then saw the locket glow as Anna began to shrink atop the breast. She slowly dwindled until she had to grab onto Alice’s puffy pink nipple for purchase. She eventually stopped shrinking at the same scale as Chelsea and sat, her legs clenched around the nipple, looking far more apprehensive then she had whilst Barbie sized.

 

‘So what else do you girls do at these sleepovers other than fuck?’ She asked the two remaining giants.

 

‘Well we watch films, we drink alcohol.’ Mean said

 

‘Yer and we talk about girls, we talked about you last week.’ Charlotte added.

 

‘Oh really, and what did you say about me? Nothing bad I hope.’

 

‘Oh no not at all, we all said you were cute.’

 

‘Well I think some of you are a little cuter now’ she said squeezing the two little Lilliputians sat on her nipples. ‘Anyway I think we should watch a film.’ Alice suggested. ‘I assume your parents are out for these occasions?’ She asked Chelsea

 

‘They’re away for the weekend.’ She chirped

 

‘That’s great’ I think in that case we should set up in the living room. Charlotte you get some of the sleeping bags, Mena you can look after these two.’ She said picking the two shrunken girls off her nipples and wedging them inside Mena’s cleavage.

 

‘I’ll grab some snacks.’ Mena suggested looking down at her two tiny charges wedged in between her boobs.

 

Alice decided to un-shrink her underwear from inside her bag in order to retain an element of warmth and security over her exposed private regions. Bending over her bag she felt a warm slap as Charlotte had decided to smack her exposed buttocks. Giggling childishly she retreated back to the bed and waited for Alice’s response. With Mena’s and the girls out of the room Alice turned all of her attention to the skinny blond girl by the bed.

 

‘You just made a big mistake missy. I think you’re getting a little too big for your boots.’ Alice advanced on Charlotte until she was backed into a corner. There was a tense moment were the two girls stared each other down until Alice pounced on Charlotte and began to shrink her.

 

‘You are quite childish Char, but I think your stature doesn’t quite mirror that.’

 

Charlotte felt a sudden rush as she shrank until her eye line was just above Alice’s belly button. She looked up to be greeted by Alice’s huge breasts swaying gently above her head.

 

She stomped her foot like a spoilt kid and then said sullenly ‘How am I supposed to carry those sleeping bags now?’

 

Alice bent over the newly shrunk blond so that her boobs were hovering in front of her face. ‘Well you should have thought of that before you started trying to undermine me.’ She said pouting her lips provocatively.

 

She turned and wandered back to her bag to un-shrink her cloths.  As she rummaged amongst the assorted secret items Charlotte stood fixed to the stop in shock. She was still a little stunned at the sudden nature of the shrinking and its implications upon her relationship with the other girls. She looked around at the now huge room and the giant girl rummaging in the corner.

 

Strangely Charlotte was quite excited by her new tiny statute, in a way Anna and Chelsea hadn’t been. She had always been childish and giggly, when this was coupled with her nymphish impulsive personality it created a very passion driven creature. In her now reduced state Charlotte’s passions began to increase. Everything was so much bigger and more exciting, especially her giant friends. She decided to play up to her new childlike stature.

 

She walked over to the now king sized duvets that the sleeping bags had become and looked down at them despondently.

 

‘Awww...Alice.’

 

‘Yes’ Alice said looking round.

 

‘Could you shrink these sleeping bags for me a bit, their far too much for one little girl to handle.’ She said sticking out her lower lip to accentuate her childlike predicament.

 

‘Not a chance little lady, If I did that you’d never learn from your mistakes’

 

‘I suppose’ she said, still with the little pout on her face.

 

Alice watched the little girl drag the sleeping bags off into the hallway and then surveyed her tiny garments in her palm. She decided to re-grow just her underwear and slipped the newly snug garments onto her bouncy petite figure. As she walked into the living room she was greeted by the sight of Charlotte sat on the sofa, her legs dangling over the edge. Mena was rummaging around amongst a pile of DVD’s; the two shrunken girls were nowhere to be seen.  

 

‘So what do you want to watch? The Borrowers? Honey I Shrunk The Kids? I’ve found loads of topical films.’ She said beaming with pride.

 

‘I think we should ask the two teeny girls what they think.’ Alice suggested.

 

‘Er...there’re a little busy at the moment.’ Mena said sheepishly

 

‘What have you done Mena?’

 

‘Well they were all dirty so I took them to the bathroom to clean them up, there’re still in there. Go see if their ready to come through. Oh, and I like what you’ve done with this little one.’ She said ruffling Charlotte’s hair. ‘I much prefer her at this size’

 

Alice left the two girls to set up the living room whilst she headed, with baited breath, towards the upstairs bathroom. The scene that greeted her was so erotic that she found it hard to concentrate upon her retrieval task. The two three inch tall beauties where bathing in the sink. Mena had put a little bubble bath in with them and they were in it up to chest deep. The two girls were stood underneath the hot tap kissing passionately. All Alice could do was stand and watch in awe as the girls probed each other bodies with their minute fingers. Chelsea’s breasts were now able to fully impress their size upon the tiny Anna and she had responded by fondled them gently underneath the soapy water.

 

Alice rested her chin on the sink and watched the two girls bringing each other to climax. Once there soapy orgasms had receded Alice grinned and said.

 

‘Boo!’

 

The two girls jumped and hastily tried to cover up their activities.

 

‘Its ok, I don’t mind you two having a bit of fun, I just thought you would have been a bit more tuckered out that’s all. Now come on, all the girls are waiting for you.’

 

As she said, that Alice lifted the two tiny lovers out of the soapy water and placed them on a little hand towel by the sink.

 

‘Let’s get you dry then.’ She said as she gently began to rub the two naked girls with the towel.

 

Once the girls were dry she popped them into her cleavage and emptied the sink. Walking back into the living she felt the two girls wriggling to get comfortable in her huge cleavage. When she arrived in the living room she noticed that the two bigger girls had done exceptionally well in making the place hospitable, for her, and for her tiny captives.

 

The sleeping bags had been draped over the sofas and the lights dimmed. Mena had managed to rustle up some popcorn as well as tortillas with a dip. There were bottles of alcohol open on the table which Mena was making full use of as she gently plaited Charlotte’s hair, whilst was sat on her knee.

 

‘I think these two should be separated to cool off a little.’ Alice suggested motioning towards the two girls in her cleavage, who had already started to fondle each other.’

 

‘Since when have they ever been so sexually charged?’ Mena asked looking at Charlotte.

 

‘I think they just can’t get enough of each other since their little experience on my stomach.’ Alice said smugly. ‘Anyway I think you should look after one Mena, which do you want?’

 

‘Oooww...can I have Chelsea?’ She cooed. ‘I love feeling her huge shrunken boobies against mine. Besides I think Anna would prefer to stay with you anyway, isn’t that right little guy?’

 

All Mena heard was a little squeak of agreement from somewhere inside Alice’s breasts.

 

‘That’s good enough.’ She said. ‘Now put little Chelsea back on my big brown mountains, I think she was getting attached to them.’

 

Alice obeyed and walking over to the sofa replacing the little ringleader inside Mena’s deep cleavage. Alice then sat down on the sofa herself, slipping herself under the opened sleeping bags for warmth. She then snuggled up to the much bigger Mena.

 

‘So what’s it to be big girl?’ She asked squeezing one of her breasts causing Chelsea’s snug little sanctuary to close in all around her.

 

‘It was Charlotte’s choice.’ Mena said. ‘But as it happens Alice in Wonderland is one of favourites as well.’

 

‘Wow! Great choice little guy.’ Alice said giving her thigh a reassuring squeeze. 

 

Charlotte giggled and turned towards the screen, as Mena had pressed play on the DVD remote.

 

The giant girls all sank back into the sofa to enjoy the film. They had forgotten the view of their two tiny little prisoners. Stuck in Alice and Mena’s bosoms their views where very limited. This sparked a simultaneous challenge in both cleavages as the girls attempted to free themselves of their fleshy prisons. Anna was first to free herself and climb unsteadily onto the top of Alice’s right boob. She had made use of the locket as a means of purchase. This lifeline was unavailable to Chelsea so she was forced to struggle in Mena’s considerably more mountainous cleavage for at least an extra ten minutes. By the time she finally freed herself and sat panting on top of one of Mena’s mountainous knockers, Anna was already comfortably nestled on top of Alice’s bosom using a tissue as a blanket. Cursing the fact that she had failed to retrieve her shrunken clothing whilst inside Mena’s cleavage, she sat shivering by her bra strap, all the time trying to warm her legs under the fabric of Mena’s nighty.

 

‘Aww...is somebody cold?’ Mena said in her best baby talk.

 

Chelsea nodded meekly.

 

‘Ok then I’ll sit you here.’ Mena said picking the little raven haired beauty off her chest and tucking her into the breast pocket of her sparkly PJ’s.

 

Chelsea was just tall enough to see out of the little pocket and was able to recline against the curve of Mena’s giant chest. It had taken more effort to get there but Chelsea couldn’t help thinking she had a better deal then her other teeny playmate. 

 

It turned out she was just in time too as the best bit of the film was just about to start. It was the Disney version of film, with the cutesy little girl with the long blond hair. Chelsea knew she wasn’t alone in imagining their Alice to be the tiny girl shrinking on screen. Every cute and impulsive thing the screen Alice did could have been coming from the mouth of their very own ‘Drink Me’ bottle that sat snuggled up to Mena on the sofa.

 

The girls where now watching the film in a totally different light to when they were children. They knew that tiny Alice’s problem where now more than just fantasy. Anna found herself imagining what it would be like to be trapped in Chelsea’s giant garden or maybe even swimming in one of the giant girl’s tears. These weren’t things that Anna could simply avoid; she would have to face her new size head on and expect to be overwhelmed by her new giant problems. The only thing to do was to relax and cope with whatever her new tiny life could throw at her. 

 

The film was well underway now and the bigger girls began to munch on the snacks that Mena and Charlotte had retrieved from the kitchen. Anna stared in horror as Alice’s giant mouth began to engulf pieces of popcorn bigger than her head and sip from a drink almost three times taller than her.

 

The gigantic nature of the food finally hit home to Anna when Alice dropped one of the kernels into her bouncy little cleavage. This seemed to go unnoticed as she cooed and giggled at the actions of the tiny on-screen Alice, all the while thinking about her tiny girls and their sexy helplessness. Anna crawled over to the kernel and gently nibbled one of the fluffy white edges. It tasted great and Anna retreated back to the tissue on Alice’s left breast in order to enjoy it in relative safety.

 

After a few minutes of silent munching on the pop corn Anna was shocked to see Charlotte’s huge face looming above her.

 

‘Hey guys look at this, little Anna’s managed to get her hands on some of our snacks.’

 

Mena looked across at the tiny women. ‘I think we can spare the excess Char. I’ve heard of low maintenance but you’re just ridiculous.’ She said squeezing the tiny girl with thumb and forefinger ‘So Cute.’  She mused returning her attentions to the TV screen.

 

‘Hey do you reckon she’d like a drink to wash it down?’ Charlotte suggested.

 

Before waiting for an answer she snatched Anna off Alice’s breast and deposited her with a little plop inside Alice’s glass.

 

The glass was two thirds full and Anna found it impossible to get any footing. Her only lifeline was the huge red and white straw that rose out of her glass prison. She clung to it for dear life. Shaking with fear she saw the sticky brown liquid drained from the glass with a few large slurping motions. She then felt the glass prison tilt on its axis as she began to slide out into the open, slipping between Alice’s huge cleavage and eventually skidding to a halt on her naked stomach. Her empathy for the on screen Alice seemed to be increasing with every second.

 

Both Mena and Alice leaned in to check on the tiny red head. Charlotte was laughing uncontrollably on Mena’s lap.

 

‘Are you Ok?’ Alice asked picking the little damsel up and kissing her sweetly with her full red lips as an attempt to reassure her.

 

Her lips covered most of Anna’s body, which scaring her a little, she felt in the hands of this blond giant.

 

‘That was a mean thing you did Charlotte!’ Mena said sternly.

 

‘Yer how would you like it!’ Came a squeak from inside her pocket.

 

‘Interesting idea actually lets find out shall we.’ Alice said grabbing the now horrified Charlotte.

 

‘No wait, I didn’t mean it, I only wanted a little fun!’ She protested as she began to shrink

 

‘Well I still think you deserve a taste of your own medicine.’ Alice said flatly. ‘I think you should see the world from their perspective.’

 

Alice looked at the shrinking girl, now around two feet tall, and suddenly realised something.

 

‘Oops.’ She said with mock forgetfulness. ‘You wouldn’t want to get you cloths wet now would you?’

 

Just as Alice said this Charlotte felt her cloths begin to balloon around her. Up until that point they had shrunk with her maintaining the same scale. Now however they hung off her as if she was a child playing dress up. Her figure hugging little yellow pyjamas were like bed sheets to her now and her once snug panties seemed the size of a beach towel in her hands. Alice had relocated her contact with Charlotte’s body to her ankle and as Charlottes head disappeared into her nighty this served as her only reference to her scale. When Charlotte eventually stopped shrinking she found herself lost under the yellow canvas. Like a girl trapped under a collapsed tent she crawled, trying to find an exit. Before long she was came across her old bra, now useless as a garment, its white silky material almost as big as she was. She suddenly felt the whole world upend as she was shaken from her cloth prison and fell headfirst into warm soft cave. Confused by her new surrounding the tiny blond girl began to wriggle downward in order to discover a way out. With a few wiggles of her perfectly pert little bottom she was able to delve deeper into the cave. Once she wriggled deep enough tiny Charlotte was confronted by a huge purple wall. She ran her hands along this huge obstruction until she felt the course feeling of its surface give way to a far finer feeling. This had been created by a smaller, much lighter set off materials at her feet. Closer inspection led Charlotte to a shocking discovery. This fine material that she had in hands was in fact Chelsea shrunken and discarded bra. The stuffy cave that trapped her was actually the underside of Mena’s huge Cleavage. She gently probed upwards, running her little hands over the hundreds of tonnes of pure femininity bearing down on her.

 

She suddenly felt the air clear as the vast breasts were parted over her head.

 

‘Are you ok in there? Me and Alice thought we’d lost you for a second.’ Mena enquired with a quizzical look upon her billboard sized face.

 

‘She’s fine’ Alice said as she picked the three inch blond out of her friend’s cleavage and dangled her over her full wine glass.

 

Tiny Charlotte kicked her legs widely in a vain attempt to prolong her fall. She hung there begging for forgiveness as the two other tiny women cheered wildly from inside Alice’s cleavage. Then Charlotte felt a sudden rush of air as she was dropped unceremoniously into the thick red liquid.

 

Mena’s glass was a far more daunting prospect for a tiny person then the Coke that Anna had been dropped into. With the added twist of alcohol Charlotte found herself hot only desperately trying to tread water in the stormiest swimming pool of her life but found that the fumes were rapidly intoxicating her brain. The girls left her in the wine glass to frantically battle the elements for a good few minutes before Mena polished off the wine and allowed the tiny girl to fall into her palm.

 

‘Now have you learned your lesson?’ Mena asked her sternly pointing at her with her huge index finger.

 

The only response Charlotte could make was a solitary ‘Hick!’ as she gazed dreamily up at the giant.

 

‘I think our little girl has had a few too many, don’t you Mena?’

Mena looked back at Alice with a smile ‘Yer, she’s had a proper skinfull.’ She said as she gently rubbed the residual wine from every inch of her body.

 

The drunken little Lilliputian began to squirm with Mena’s touch, emitting tiny moans of delight every time Mena’s finger roamed over her more sensitive areas. Mena felt a rush of excitement as the mini blond wrapped her legs around Mena’s finger and began to gyrate widely against the soft brown skin. The film forgotten, all the girls were now staring at the scene taking place in Mena’s palm. Anna turned to Chelsea in the soft confines of Alice’s breast and said

 

‘Well she always was a horny drunk.’

 

Chelsea was unable to reply. Watching the events in the palm unfold was too much to take. She was moaning with pleasure as she rammed her tiny finger in and out of her equally tiny sex. Anna sighed and gently began to rub her own breasts, letting little bolts of pleasure shoot through her miniaturised body.

 

Charlotte was consumed by the passion of the moment. Her diminished sized had in no way diminished her sexual appetite. She was extracting every ounce of pleasure out of her freshly reduced stature. Mena felt her buck wildly and with one final gargantuan effort Charlotte had her final earth shaking orgasm. Mena held her on her finger until her shaking had died down and then watched as she flopped off her huge digit into her palm. He sat there panting for a few moments until the alcohol and her exertions got the best of her and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

 

‘Aww...she’s all tuckered out.’ Alice said picking her gently off Mena’s palm and placing her for safe keeping on Mena’s huge brown bosom. ‘Well that means it’s just me and you left.’ She said stoking Mena’s breasts with her little hands.

 

‘Yer, I suppose it does.’ Mena said as Alice, still clad only in her underwear, snuggled up against her big curvy body.

 

The two tiny girls inside Alice’s cleavage were having a rough time trying not to get smothered as Alice rubbed her breasts up against Mena’s side.

 

‘Why should we let the little guys have all the fun?’ She said flicking off the TV with the remote in her right hand.

 

Mena wasn’t able to answer, she could feel her vaginal walls begin to contract in response to Alice’s touch and was far to busy trying to maintain her composure to speak. All she could do was let out a little gasp as Alice tweaked her engorged nipple through her sequin pyjamas.  

 

‘Do you want to come to bed? I’ve got a great idea for some fun.’ She said still caressing Mena’s body.

 

‘...Ye...s...’ Mena managed to get out.

 

‘Well you fetch little Charlotte and I’ll find somewhere for our other two girls to sleep.’

 

Alice jumped up off the sofa and began to walk provocatively towards the door, swaying her panty clad arse with every step. She paused by the door only to flash Mena her ‘Come to bed’ eyes and then turned and sauntered out of the room.

 

Mena wasn’t sure what the rest of the night held in store for her but she figured she wouldn’t remain five foot nine for much longer. Still a little apprehensive she bundled up the little girl sleeping on her breast and walked silently towards Chelsea’s bedroom.