- Text Size +
Alice & The Sleepover Chapter 7: Mena & The Costume 

Alice was in Chelsea’s bedroom trying to find somewhere to store her three tiny friends for the night. It didn’t take her long to have a rather good idea. A huge grin spread across her face as she walked towards Chelsea’s bedside cabinet. Once she reached the cabinet she began to open the top draw. As its contents were revealed she knew she’d struck gold.

 

Up until this point Anna and Chelsea had been relaxing between Alice’s breasts, enjoying the sensation of her bouncing bosoms as she walked around the room. Now however they felt the much too familiar sensation of being picked up by a giant. The sudden rush of air was followed by the familiar feeling of descent as they were dropped amidst a soft colourful alien landscape. The girls tried to stand but slipped on the silky material that comprised the floor.

 

‘You two get tucked up in here for the night. The big people have some important business to attend to.’ Alice said grinning down at the two confused damsels.

 

‘Where the hell are we!’ Chelsea screamed at the top of her voice.

 

‘Er...Chelsea, you might want to come see this.’ Anna suggested from behind the shrunken teen.

 

Chelsea turned to see Anna kneeling over a huge white label. Her worst fears were confirmed when she crawled towards it to be confronted by the words:

 

ANNE SUMMERS

34-D

100% SILK

Made in China

 

She looked up at Anna ‘Does this mean...’

 

‘...we’re in your knicker draw, yes I afraid it does.’ Anna replied, shocked to discover she was trying to suppress a smile.

 

‘You two are so cute in there!’ Alice giggled ‘Imagine how big your boobies used to be Chelsea, your lost in one cup of that little pink number.’

 

Chelsea scowled and stuck out her tongue at her giant tormentor.

 

Alice then lifted up a pair of pants from the draw and placed them over the grumpy little teen. She tucked her in until she was delightful snug in the cup of her own bra.

 

‘I’ll let you pick which bra you sleep in gorgeous.’ She said too Anna, placing a little kiss on her finger tip and then planting it softly on Anna’s tiny nose.

 

Alice was incanted as the three inch tall women struggled to climb over the black bra she was trapped in. With some effort she managed to flop down in the same bra cup as tiny Chelsea, tucking herself in under the white lacy bed sheet. She then snuggled up to the tiny raven haired beauty, kissing her softly on the cheek.

 

‘You really shouldn’t be so kind to her you know, she gets even so grumpy.’ Alice said winking.

 

She was glad to see Anna return the wink as she kissed the stubborn little minx again but this time on the lips.

 

‘Can I add another one to the party?’ Mena asked as she gently lifted Charlotte off her breast and tucked her into the other pink bra cup, but only after wrapping her expertly in a silky blue thong.

 

‘I don’t see why not, are you ready for your turn now?’ She asked.

 

‘So what have you got planned for me?’ She asked trying to banish all apprehension from her voice.

 

‘Well Mena, I can see that you are confident when you need to be, I want to use that.’

 

‘How?’

 

‘I want you to dominate me. I want you to be in charge and I want you to humiliate me.’

 

‘Wow! So does that mean your gonna shrink?’

 

‘Well not quite, you’ll see.’

 

Alice then led Mena over to the bed.

 

‘You sit here a second and I’ll get everything organised. Your gonna need to be naked, so strip’

 

Mena obeyed as Alice rummaged amongst the secret items in her rucksack.

 

Mena stripped quickly in order not to encounter Alice’s tiny wrath. When her sequin pyjamas lay in a heap by the bed she slowly began to remove her huge purple bra and matching panties. By the time she was down to her underwear her thoughts had turned to the three tiny women wrapped in Chelsea’s own panties. She imagined them all rolling around inside her huge bra or playing with her huge titties and began to get a little wet. Once she was fully naked she reclined on the bed allowing Alice a full frontal view of her impressive curves and let the dreams of her tiny friends begin to subside.

 

By this time Alice had finished rummaging in the rucksack and had returned to the bed, her little fists clenched. She gently undid her bra and slid off her panties until she two was naked on the bed with Mena. She then opened her left palm revealing the source of their night’s entertainment. Mena was gobsmacked to find four tiny sets of handcuffs and a miniature dominatrix costume complete with tiny whip and boots.

 

‘Where the hell did you get this stuff?’ Mena asked wide eyed

 

‘Well as it turns out my sister is quite the kinky bitch in her spare time. Now I want you to put this on.’ She instructed as she grew the costume to fit Mena’s scale.

 

As Mena was squeezing into the black leather basque she began to re-grow the handcuffs.  Once Mena had fastened the last zip on the costume Alice ordered her to sit next to her on the bed.

 

‘You look really hot.’ She aid as she stared at her large brown cleavage that was spilling from the constricting top. ‘Now I don’t need you to be much smaller just yet, I think about three feet should do it.’

 

As Alice said that she gave the bigger girl a hug. Mena could feel herself begin to shrink in the little blonds embrace. The hug became more and more enveloping as she began to slip further and further into Alice’s arms. She eventually stopped shrinking when she was almost half her original height.

 

‘You look smoking hot now Mena!’ Alice said biting her lip in anticipation

 

Mena stood on the bed looking up at the giant girl. Alice hadn’t been exaggeration either; Mena oozed femininity and would have looked extremely imposing had it not been for her reduced stature. The effect was exactly what Alice had been aiming for a dominant little creature reduced to tiny size. Now all she had to do was get her to try and dominate her giant captor and Alice knew that the power play would drive her over the edge.

 

Alice handed the child sized Mena the handcuffs and laid on her back.

 

‘Now handcuff me to the bed, so I can’t resist.’ She ordered.

 

Mena obeyed and began to climb gingerly over her huge body. Alice treasured every moment the voluptuous little lady spent crawling over her back and bottom trying to attach the handcuffs.

 

‘You’re too small’ Mena panted as she realised that Alice couldn’t stretch to all four corners of bed.

 

‘Or the beds to big.’ She replied as Mena felt a little jolt and watched the bed shrink to accommodate Alice’s tiny frame.

 

Once Mena had attached all the handcuffs she stood back and surveyed her handiwork. All of Alice’s limbs where now trussed to each of the four bed posts as she laid face down on the bed. Mena felt a sudden rush of power as the giant girl struggled hopelessly against her bonds. Mena walked provocatively from her current position by Alice’s right hand until she stood, hands on hips, in front of the huge girls face.

 

‘Now I’m in charge, so I guess that means I can do what I want with you.’

 

Alice couldn’t believe she was playing along to this extent. All the power lay with Alice, she could shrink out of her bonds at any time, but looking at the leather clad figure in front of her it was easy to imagine the tiny Asian beauty having power over her. She felt like Gulliver captured by much smaller prey and couldn’t wait to feel her crawling all over her again.

 

‘What are you going to do to me mistress?’ Alice replied with mock fear in her voice.

 

‘I think I’m going to teach you a lesson for shrinking all my friends. You need to know who the boss is around here.’

 

Mena climbed gently over Alice’s arm and then slid onto her huge back. She straddled her back facing her huge firm buttocks and began to use the little whip to devastating effect.

 

Alice let out squeals as each smack punished her further for her recent unacceptable behaviour.

 

‘Are you sorry you shrunk Chelsea?’ Mena demanded

 

‘Yes...yes...I’m sorry’ Alice managed in between breaths

 

Swat!

 

‘Sorry about Anna too?’

 

‘Yes...I’m sorry...mistress’ She panted with her face buried in the pillow

 

‘Are you going to apologise for Charlotte as well?’

 

Swat!

 

Her buttocks had changed from their usual milky white colour to a bright red as Mena revelled in the power of the whip. However she had noticed that she had to keep adjusting her position on the small of Alice’s back after each swat.

 

‘YES!...I’m sorry about Charlotte!’ Alice screamed

 

Mena landed another swat on Alice’s unprotected behind and noticed another subtle change in her seating arrangement.

 

‘Hey Alice.’

 

‘Yes...mistress.’ She panted

 

‘Am I still shrinking?’

 

‘Yes.’ She said still breathing heavily. ‘One inch ever time you whip me.’

 

‘But...but...that means I’m about...’

 

‘...Two feet high, give or take’ Alice finished for her.

 

Mena decided to test the theory and whipped her right buttock and watched as the world receded slightly. The shrinking was becoming more and more apparent with her

reduction in scale. Mena was finding it harder and harder to stay in the character of the dominant Amazonian. She was now small enough to stand on Alice’s back without hurting her. She watched as the heels of her knee high boots left little impressions in her skin.

 

‘Ooow... I like you stood on me.’ Alice cooed ‘However I think you’re a little too big for my buttocks, how about dominatrix Barbie?’

 

The second Alice had uttered these words the world seemed to double in size. Mena found herself stood in the nape of Alice back looking at two huge succulent mountains of bright pink flesh.

 

‘Now climb onto my arse and finish you’re job little mistresses or I‘ll shrink you even further.’ Alice commanded

 

Mena was finding it extremely hard now to appear dominant over the giant. She decided to focus purely upon her rosy red buttocks; these, although large, could be controlled with little slaps of her tiny whip. She confidently strode up the incline of her left buttock, digging her heels in with ever step causing Alice to bite down on the pillow. Once Mena reached the top of the mini hill she struck her sexiest pose and slapped the buttock with her black leather whip. Alice’s moan of pleasure was coupled with Mena’s as the slap had reduced another inch of her power over the giant.

 

* * *

 

For the very observant two other tiny gasps could be heard inside Chelsea’s room. They were coming form her occupied knicker draw. Anna and Chelsea, far from being asleep, had been watching the giant event unfold on the bed for the last few minutes.

 

‘Isn’t she tiny’ Anna said referring to the leather clad doll women stood on Alice’s arse.

 

‘She’s still big enough to teach us a lesson.’ Chelsea said as she watched another smack shrink Mena to ten inches tall. 

 

The two girls were stood on the top the pink bra, balancing delicately on its black frilly trim. They suddenly turned towards the other cup to find little Charlotte stretching and rubbing her little blue eyes.

 

Looking at the two tiny women and holding her aching head she said ‘Wow Chelsea your back to normal!’

‘Well not quite Char, you see the thing is...’ Anna began

 

‘...the thing is’ Chelsea continued ‘that that’s my bra you’ve been sleeping in.’

 

Charlotte looked around, still holding her throbbing head. She suddenly realised that Chelsea was right. She was trapped in a sea of multi-coloured fabrics.

 

‘Chelsea...is this you’re...’

 

 ‘Underwear draw, yes it is’ She finished.

 

‘How long have I been asleep?’

 

‘Oh not long, but come on up here, your missing the show.’

 

‘What show?’ she asked puzzled.

 

‘Come up here.’ Anna gestured.

 

Charlotte climbed up the soft pink fabric using the black lace for hand holes. Anna couldn’t help looking at her adorable little boobies bounce as she struggled with the material. Once she finally reached the top and cup and poked her head over the top of the open she was gobsmacked at what she saw.

 

Mena had now shrunk to around six inches and was laying in the crack of Alice’s buttocks, her head resting on her head on her tail bone with her chest heaving theatrically.

 

‘She seems to shrink a bit every time she uses that whip.’ Anna added to the already shocked blond.

 

‘She looks totally knackered.’ Chelsea commented watching her bosom rise and fall with every breath

 

‘What’s happening now’ Charlotte asked ‘Chelsea, Is Alice shrinking?’ She said confused.

 

‘Looks like it doesn’t it.’

 

The girls watched as she shrank just small enough to free herself from the bonds tying her to the bed. They then witnessed her pick Mena out of her arse crack and place her on the bed. She then turned onto her back, growing back to normal size, trapping the little Asian girl between her mammoth legs. They then heard her booming voice say.

 

‘Now climb onto my breasts tiny thing and receive your share of the punishment.’

 

* * *

 

Mena stared up at huge wet vagina in front of her.

 

‘How do I get past that?’ She said in disbelief.

 

‘Climb, how else.’ Alice said matter of factly.

 

Mena approached the warm wet cave and gently began to grab the pubis around its lips.

 

‘Wow, that pussy must be huge!’ Anna commented.

 

‘Yours used to be pretty big not so long ago ginger, don’t you remember?’ Chelsea added thinking about her legs inside the once giant red head.

 

Anna blushed, ‘Yer I guess they did didn’t they.’

 

By this time Mena was half way up Alice’s exposed sex, using her pubic hairs to grab onto the soft slippery walls. With every step of wiggle of her body Alice let out long moans of pleasure. She could even feel the vibrations under foot as the pussy contracted with each orgasm.

 

Mena then gently dug her little heals into the pussy and began to search for footholds in the slippery wet cave. She had to use all the strength left in her tiny arms in order to finally pull herself over the hood and onto Alice’s hips. Both girls lay panting for a moment, one panting with physical exhaustion, the other as a result of her sexual tension. 

 

Revitalised, Mena stood up and began to walk across Alice’s toned white stomach towards the two nipple capped mountains in the distance. Alice gasped at the sight of this bastion of sexual femininity, shrunk to tiny size, walking across her stomach as if see owned every square inch of it.

 

Mena was finding it difficult not to walk provocatively in the teeny leather outfit. Her hips swayed dramatically as she strutted past Alice’s belly button. The leather basque accentuated her bosom to simply delicious proportions and her big brown breasts bounced with every step she took on the giant stomach.

 

Once she reached the twin mounds of Alice’s giant breasts Mena began to run her tiny hands across their huge surface. Mena had to admit that this was scary, being so tiny and venerable, but the sexual thrill at touching a breast bigger than herself more than compensated.

 

Experimentally she reached for the whip that was tucked into her leather belt. She lifted the whip and gave the surface of the breast a quick slap. As she lost a full 1/6 of her height she was mesmerised by the lack of impact the whip had had on Alice’s breast.

 

‘Why don’t you climb up here Mena?’ Alice suggested cupping her left breast with a huge hand.

 

Mena silently obeyed and began to climb between Alice’s soft cleavage. Alice giggled as Mena was forced to use the locket to pull herself out of the tight warm crevasse.

 

‘It really can be useful, this thing, can’t it?’ Alice said pointing cheekily towards the locket wedged between her breasts.

 

Mena was now faced with a small climb towards the top of one Alice’s mountainous breasts. She picked the left and sexily sauntered up its side eventually reaching a huge pink nipple that was easily the size of her head. Unable to resist she planted her right leg on the breast, and with her best impression of a miniaturised Chelsea, said;

 

‘I conquer this breast in the name of Lilliput!’

 

Alice raised an eyebrow ‘Conquer? You do have some spirit don’t you.’

 

Mena pulled a sexy pose and then whipped the nipple with the little black sex toy. As the world receded another inch, Mena could just grin and gently touch her now tiny brown pussy. Now that she was well and truly palm sized she was little bigger than the girls she had sat in bosom not more than and hour before. This excited her and she stood frozen for a moment buried in her erotic thoughts.

 

‘Wow, you get sexier as you get tinier.’ Alice said snapping her out of her trance.

 

‘Now give me the whip so I can finish the job.’ She ordered.

 

Mena lifted the whip above her head and watched as it was removed by a giant thumb and forefinger. She then felt herself be turned over and laid on her stomach, across the huge boob, her legs straddling the nipple. Alice then gently lifted her leather skirt and gave her a swat on her unprotected behind. Mena felt a quarter of her height melt away as she shrank until she was no bigger then the Lilliputians in Chelsea’s underwear draw.

 

‘Now you’re just about big enough for what I have in mind.’ Alice said darkly. ‘First fuck my nipple or I’ll shrink you even smaller.’ She ordered.

 

Mena didn’t need the incentive. She leant over the huge nipple and began to rub it between her once huge breasts. The engorged nipple hardly fit into her cleavage, it was easily bigger then both her breasts put together. She began to lick and bite it to create a response from the giant. As she suspected it didn’t fail and she quickly began to here low moans coming form the blond girl. Mean grasped the nipple with both her hands and began to ruthlessly bite and scratch at its surface. Alice could hardly feel Mena’s tiny mouth around the nipple and began to tweak her other in order to heighten her sexual feeling.

 

‘Put my nipple inside your tight little pussy!’ Alice squealed trying to fight the intense sexual thrill Mena’s shrinking had created.

 

‘Yes mistress!’ Came the tiny squeak from her left breast as Mena began to hitch up her skirt and insert the nipple into her aching pussy.

 

The huge nipple was bigger than any cock she had ever encountered and she was having trouble fitting it all into her engorged sex. She slipped the hard tight nipple in and out of her wet cave. It was becoming extremely lubricated now and got herder with every thrust. Mena had to grab onto the giant tit in order to maintain her balance. She marvelled at the fact the boob was bigger than a car to her. The though of its shear size and scale began to dominate all the toxins in her brain and squeals became loader and louder the more she had to claw at the breast. Once she managed to gain purchase on the nipple she gyrated against it with a few meaningful final thrusts allowing powerful tides of orgasms to wash over her.

 

Alice had had one hand rammed into her pussy and had been manipulating her right breast with the other throughout Mena’s exhibit of sexual passion and lust. Just as Mena’s orgasms were beginning to subside she felt the breast begin to vibrate wildly as Alice’s whole body gyrated with her own sexual fulfilment.  Once these bigger gyrations had died down, Mena slid gently down the side of Alice’s breast, landing snug in her cleavage.

 

‘You were amazing.’ Came the giant voice from above Mena’s head.

 

‘You were pretty good yourself.’ Came the reply from the tiny grinning Asian girl as she stroked the side of Alice’s breasts.

 

‘Do you want to get all tucked in with your little friends?’ Alice asked.

 

‘That sounds great.’ Mena said, stretching to emphasise her tiredness and her miniature little bosom.

 

Alice gently lifted from between her breasts and stood her in her palm.

 

‘We can’t have you sleeping in that.’ She said with a shake of her head.

 

Mena suddenly felt the costume balloon around her as it began to grow back to normal size. Quickly the tiny Asian girl was swimming in a sea of leather and lace. She then felt a falling motion as she slid down a long tunnel, landing in a heap on a soft smelly surface. Mena then sensed that her prison was moving as Alice walked across the bedroom. It had took Mena a couple of second to realise what the smell in her spongy prison was, it dawned on her it was her own feet! He was trapped inside one of the huge leather boots that had so effectively excited her giant captor.

 

Her prison then upended itself and she slid into the huge array of underwear that would be her bed for the night. The other three tiny girls crawled towards her landing spot, inside Charlotte’s half of the pink bra, and began to examine their newly shrunken friend. Charlotte gently squeezed Mena’s now much reduced breasts.

 

‘See, they weren’t that big after all’ She said to the other girls.

 

They all giggled

 

‘Still more than a handful for you Tinkerbelle.’ Mena said pouting at the tiny blond.

 

Charlotte put on a mock sulk and said. ‘I guess that means you won’t want to sleep next to me tonight?’ She said pouting back.

 

‘Oh I think I can accommodate you in here.’ She said rubbing a patch of pink cloth next to where she’d landed.

 

Charlotte wasted no time in snuggling up against her, her face buried in her giant brown breasts.

 

‘I guess we can leave then to it.’ Chelsea said squeezing Anna’s arse softly with her tiny hand.

 

Anna looked up at the giant girl who loomed above them. ‘Can we have some blankets please?’ She asked as sweetly as she could manage.

 

Alice smiled and picked up an assortment of pants and thongs and began to tuck the two tiny couples into their respective cups of the bra.

 

‘Night, Night.’ She said blowing her tiny toys a kiss and then turning off the bedroom light. She snuggled into Chelsea’s bed, falling asleep almost instantly. She dreamt of fairies and giants that night. But she particularly dreamt of and her four, newly shrunken, little friends snug amongst Chelsea’s underwear.