- Text Size +
Chapter 8: Alice & The Morning After  

Alice awoke to find sun streaming through a gap in Chelsea’s curtains. It took her a minute to realise were she was, the events of the previous day had merged into one happy haze of sexual excitement. She spent a happy ten minutes masturbating over these memories before she peaked in the draw to check on her tiny friends.

 

Mena and Charlotte were snug in the pink bra cup but Anna and Charlotte were nowhere to be seen. Closer inspection revealed a tiny rope made from the dental floss on Chelsea’s bed side table. She followed it all the way to the floor where it terminated an inch above the carpet.

 

Alice grinned. The idea of two of her tiny girls having a shrunken adventure was so incredibly cute. She decided to play the part of a giant and hunt the little mouse sized girls in the confines of their own room.

 

She began to search the floor, probing under all the objects the tiny girls could be using as hiding places.

 

‘Fe Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishwoman.’ She said grinning from ear to ear.

 

Whilst shuffling through piles of old papers and discarded cloths she heard a tiny sound coming from the bag in the far corner of the room. Alice silently followed the noise until she spotted them and hung her huge face appeared above the two tiny teens. Upon seeing their current predicament she burst out laughing.

 

As it transpired the two girls had dragged an old yogurt out of Chelsea’s college bag, and after lifting lid, had proceeded to swim in it like a sticky white Jacuzzi. At the present moment Chelsea was leant against the edge of the pot with her huge D-Cups bobbing gently on the gooey surface. Anna was leant over her licking the yogurt off her arms and neck.

 

‘You should have said you were having a pool party. Mena and Charlotte could have joined in.’ Alice said still chuckling.

 

After discovering that she was being watched Anna began to blush a deep red.

 

‘Don’t be embarrassed on my account darling.’ Alice said grinning.

 

Chelsea moaned slightly and challenged Alice to shrink herself again. ‘Why don’t you come in and join us, there’s plenty of room?’

 

This time the challenge was less vicious, Chelsea seemed to genuinely want her sexual company rather than revenge for her shrinking.

 

‘All in good time, it’s a sunny day I don’t think we should spend it cooped up inside. Here I’ll get you cleaned up.’ She said plucking her out of the sticky yogurt and placing her delicately between her big red lips. She gently sucked the yogurt off her legs and then began to use her tongue to lick the remainder from her bottom, breasts and stomach. The feeling of the giant tongue riding over her miniaturised breasts was bringing Chelsea to climax. She let out will screams as Alice’s tongue flicked her pencil tip sized nipples and slid along her tight tiny cleft. As Alice’s tongue swirled around her firm little buttocks Anna felt herself being picked up and given the same treatment. Alice worked diligently for a few minutes, marvelling at the feel of their miniatures breasts and delicate pussies.

 

Once she had finally removed all the yogurt from their bodies she carried then over to the bathroom sink to rinse them off. She ran a pool of hot for the two little girls and deposited then in it with a little splash.

 

‘I’m just gonna go and get your little friends. No funny business while I’m gone.’ She said pointing a huge finger at the teeny bathers, ‘I saw what happened last time.’

 

Both girls nodded as them secretly began to caress each others buttocks under the water. Alice returned in a few minutes with the other two tiny girls. She dropped them into the water created another set of satisfying little plops.

 

‘Now you four get cleaned up while I sort out something for us to do today.’ She instructed ‘Unless of course you fancy going to college of course.’

 

The girls giggled.

 

‘Maybe we could use one pen between us, but only if we work together.’ Charlotte said smiling.

 

‘Yer and I think I’ve lost my height advantage at netball practice.’ Chelsea said smirking.

 

‘Well I’ll find us something nice and relaxing to do, we had quite a busy day yesterday.’ Alice said turning towards the door and leaving the four Lilliputian women to wash each other in the warm soapy sink.

 

* * *

Alice took the opportunity to explore the outside of Chelsea’s house. It was an old Edwardian town house with high ornate ceilings situated in one of the richer areas of East London. Its decoration was in keeping with its age and it had antiques on every surface. Ornately carved wooden furniture was coupled with old stained glass windows in the hall way and mirrored by the decor in the living room. The house had a very cosy lived in feel to it and Alice delighted in examining ever exotic ornament and opening ever unusually looking draw.

 

Once she had seen the house she stepped out the back door into the garden. The garden itself was fairly small but closed off on all sides. It had an immaculately kept lawn complete with one lone apple tree. It also had a small pond in the corner, probably no more than waist deep to Alice, but more of a tiny lake to her shrunken friends bathing in the sink. Next to the apple tree sat a plastic sun lounger which, considering it was such a beautiful day, gave Alice a great idea.

 

* * *

 

While Alice prepared her little treat, the girls had channelled all their efforts into bathing each other. Mena was gently soaping down Charlotte’s shoulders, pushing her big wet breasts into the small of her back and Anna was lent against the porcelain enjoying Chelsea’s tiny hands as they roamed over her huge firm buttocks.  With all the girls lost in their own personal pleasure they barely noticed as Alice entered the bath room, now clad in her baby blue bikini, and hovered over the sink.

 

‘Are you all about done in there girls? ‘cos I’ve got a great idea for something for us to do today.’ She enquired.

 

Anna let out a soft moan that Alice took as a resounding no.

 

Mena and Charlotte however were staring at the bikini clad giant.

 

‘What’s your idea?’ Charlotte asked eagerly.

 

‘Well as it’s such a nice day I think we should do some sunbathing in the garden. What do you say?’

 

‘That sounds great.’ Mena replied.

 

‘Let me get you two dry.’ Alice said scooping them out the soapy water and placing them inside a huge fluffy towel.

 

As she gently rubbed them under the towel she could still hear moans coming from the sink.

 

‘Now if you’re quite finished’ she said with arms folded towards the other tiny bathers.

 

Alice could see Chelsea’s tiny fingers inside Anna and knew she was near climax. When her tiny squeals eventually subsided she picked her and Chelsea out of the sink and sat them next to Mena and Charlotte. She then proceeded to envelop them all inside the fluffy blue material until they were suitably dry. When the towel was eventually opened, it revealing to the tiny girls, Alice in a sexy pose holding four pairs of normal sized bikinis.

 

‘Right which ones do you girls want and I can shrink them to your size. They’re all Chelsea’s so the fit might not be perfect, but I can do my best.’ She explained.

 

‘Why what are we going to do? Go swimming?’ Chelsea asked.

 

‘Well we could, the bath would be like a lake to you guys now, but I was thinking we could do a little sun bathing. I’ve got all the stuff ready.’ She said showing them bottle of sun cream, towels, magazines and even five pairs of sunglasses.

 

‘Sounds great’ Mena said ‘I’ll have the black one and Tinkerbelle here can have the blue.’ She said pointing to Charlotte. ‘It’ll bring out her eyes.’

 

Charlotte blushed slightly as Alice began to reduce the bikini to her size.

 

‘In that case Anna had better have the red one to match her hair.’ Alice suggested ‘That leaves Chelsea with this golden number.’ She said as it shrank on her fingertip.

 

Once all the girls where clad in their appropriate swimwear Alice scooped then up into her hands. She was now faced with the dilemma of how to transport her tiny friends and all the supplies into the garden. She looked down at her cleavage, which had become her usual storage area for her tiny teens. She mulled the prospect over for a moment and decided that they’d be far to cramped in its tight confines. Just then an even better and more erotic idea came to her.

 

‘Right girls.’ She said firmly ‘I need to get you into the garden while I carry all this stuff I can’t be bothered to make two trips.’

 

‘Why don’t you just shrink all the stuff and tuck it in your bra or something?’ Mena suggested from her position in her palm.

 

‘Well what I’ve come up with is going to be a little more fun.’ She said as the girls suddenly felt themselves shrinking again.

 

Once the world had doubled in size four, inch and a half tall, girls were huddled together in the palm of her left hand.

 

‘Wow! Your ultra-tiny now!’ Alice exclaimed. ‘Don’t worry it’s only temporary but If hadn’t made you super tiny you would never have all fit .’ She said slowly opening her baby blue trunks.

 

The girls screamed as they slid off her palm into the huge underwear, resting against the walls of her vagina.

 

‘My God! Its so huge! Charlotte exclaimed.

 

‘We can’t be much bigger than her nipples now.’ Anna added.

 

‘If only I could reach her clitoris’ she thought ‘I bet it’s as big as my head!’

 

Anna however was the only one of the girls seemingly turned on by the situation. The others where just trying to cope with the overpowering smell of Alice’s wet vagina and the realisation of their current stature.

 

They suddenly felt the world begin to move as Alice began the trek to the garden. The girls found themselves bounced around inside the bikini as her giant thighs rubbed together. Fortunately for the girls after only a minute or so the walking motion stopped and the cloth roof began to open revealing Alice’s. It hovered there framed by the underside of her mountainous breasts. Then its giant mouth opened.

 

‘Wasn’t that fun.’ She said happily as the tiny girls grumbled to each other.

 

She then picked them gently out of her pants growing them, in turn, back to a more statuesque three inches. She lay on her stomach and sat the four tiny women on the curves of her pert bottom. She then opened a book and sat reading as the girls got comfy. Absentmindedly Alice began to shrink the supplies and place them, without looking, on her firm buttocks.

 

Now that the girls had tiny towels they began to make themselves properly at home. Anna watched as the other three gently removed their bikini tops and began to rub tiny amounts of sun cream all over their bodies. Once they had settled back down she watched as Charlotte began to massage Mena’s back. She lay on her front, her once impressive breasts mashed into Alice’s buttock. Chelsea had taken it upon herself to catch some rays and sat reading a miniaturised copy of OK! Magazine.

 

Anna on the other hand had decided to explore Alice. She sat on the curve of her right buttock and gently slid down onto the nape of her back. She then walked up the smooth incline of her spine, marvelling as Alice’s body shivered with the attention. Once she reached Alice neck she stood on her shouldered looking down at the giant blond’s book. 

 

‘I don’t like people reading over my shoulder.’ Alice said without turning her head. ‘Why don’t you come down here where I can see you better?’

 

Anna looked around for a way to reach the ground. After some heated internal debate she realised that her only way down was to use one of Alice’s golden plaits as a rope. She gingerly walked towards it, it was thick and strong. She had to straddle it completely to stay on its surface. Fortunately the weave of the plait allowed for effective foot holds and she was able to quickly descend into the compound created by Alice’s body and arms.

 

The first thing that confronted tiny Anna was Alice’s huge cleavage. Squashed by Alice’s body and pushed together by her arms it dominated her vision. She turned away from the giant vision and sat in the shade under Alice’s chin making a vain attempt to read the house sized book.

 

‘Hey, you can sit a little further back if you like.’ Alice suggested.

 

Anna smiled and shuffled until she was leaning against the soft flesh of Alice’s cleavage. She leant back and relaxed, enjoying the sensation of warmth and security that her bosom provided.

 

After a few minutes of gently stroking and squeezing Alice’s breasts Anna stood up and walked towards the book, addressing the giant.

 

‘What are you reading anyway?’ She asked.

 

‘Gulliver’s travels, I’m reading the chapter about the giants.’

 

‘Well that’s very topical I’m impressed.’ Anna said.

 

‘Yer, in turns out Chelsea’s house is a bit of a gold mine were shrinking media is concerned. Did you know Gulliver gets played with by giant girls in the book? He even gets to sit on their nipples. Somehow I think you girls enjoy it a lot more than he did.’

 

‘That’s probably true.’ Anna said blushing. ‘I’m glad you shrunk us.’ She added.

 

‘I’m glad I shrunk you too. Your just so cute now it makes me ridiculously wet. Come here so I can a closer look at you.’ Alice said folding her book and picking up the three inch red head.

 

‘You look hot in that red bikini.’

 

Anna blushed again.

 

‘Maybe you’d be hotter if you where more of a handful.’

Anna felt the world shrink as her body began to fill Alice’s palm.

 

‘There, six inches, much better.’ Alice said eagerly.

 

Anna wriggled a little in her hand and Alice sighed softly at the feel of her buttocks and her tiny bouncing breasts. Once she was comfortably Alice began to remove her bikini top.

 

‘Now let’s get a better look at those sexy freckly breasts of yours.’ She said as she pealed off the fabric.

 

Anna squirmed a little and then gasped as her breasts sprung free of their cloth prison. Exposed to the atmosphere her nipples stiffened instantly.

 

‘Your boobs are so cute!’ Alice cooed ‘Look at your tiny pointy nipples!’

 

Anna found herself blushing again, turning her face and neck bright red.

 

‘There’s no need to be embarrassed, there’re gorgeous, and your freckles are just the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.’ With that Alice kissed Anna breasts, her lips enveloping them both in a soft warm embrace.

 

Anna squirmed again, her buttocks rubbing against Alice’s palm.

 

‘Mmmm...you taste great.’ Alice said as she proceeded to lick the six inch beauty from head to toe.

 

The feeling of Alice’s giant tongue exploring her body was making Anna extremely horny. She wriggled in Alice’s palm until she was able to reach her aching sex with her tiny hands. This behaviour hadn’t gone unnoticed and Alice began to gently peel down her red panties until they pooled around her freckly white thighs.

 

‘Now let’s see what this tastes like.’ She said hungrily staring at Anna’s soaking wet pussy.

 

Anna spread her leg as far as she could physically manage, feeling an overwhelming sexual contraction shoot through her body as Alice inserted the tip of her tongue into her gaping sex. She arched her back in an attempt to ram Alice’s tongue further into her enraged loins. As Alice wriggled and tensed the thick wet muscle Anna let out tiny orgasmic screams as she climaxed inside the giants palm.

 

Once Anna had stopped writhing in her hand Alice gave her a big kiss that covered half her miniaturised body. She then carefully placed the six inch beauty back onto her bum cheeks. Alice could hear miniature squawking coming from her buttocks as the other girls protested at Anna’s new Amazonian stature.

 

Chelsea was the first however to take advantage of her six inch frame. She beckoned the girls over, and as Anna lay on the buttock soaking in the rays and allowing the feelings in her enraged sex to die down, they set to work massaging cream into her huge body. Anna, exhausted from her recent encounter with Alice’s tongue, just lay still allowing the girls to give her the attention. Occasionally she would whimper with a slight orgasm as the girls rubbed her nipples or the inside curves of her legs.

 

‘Hey girls do you wanna do me next?’ Alice asked cheekily.

 

Charlotte giggled. ‘Can we!’ She said excitedly to the other two girls.

 

‘Yer, but it’s gonna take quite a bit of work, her arse alone might take all day.’ Mena said matter of factly.

 

‘Wanna ask if she’ll grow us a bit? It might, ya know, speed the process up a bit’ Chelsea suggested.

 

‘Can’t hurt can it.’ Mena said as the three girls left Anna to bathe in the sun and the glow of her recent orgasms.

 

They all slid down Alice’s buttock and began to climb the gentle slope of her back towards her shoulders. Once they where by her left ear Chelsea began to hold court.

 

‘Alice’

 

‘Yes sweetie, what is it?’ She replied.

 

‘Me and Mena have been thinking and its just that putting sun cream on you at this size might take forever, could you make us just a teeny bit bigger?’

 

‘Oh I don’t see why not.’

 

The three girls cheers and jumped up and down on the shoulder.

 

‘However only two of you can be big, I’ve got plans for the others. So make your minds up.’

 

The girls put there heads into a huddle and stood whispering for a few minutes. When they finally emerged Chelsea walked over to Alice’s ear and whispered to names into it. Almost instantly the locket began to glow and Chelsea and Charlotte began to grow to almost Barbie sized proportions. The two girls giggled and stuck sexy poses causing the now teeny Mena to whimper in shock. She looked up their bodies taking in every inch of their new increased stature. They where now ten inches in height, more than three times her own size. She craned her neck to see two giant pairs of breasts, hovering like melons above her reduced head. Her eye line was dominated by two sets of glistening thighs that were framed by a couple of multi coloured bikinis.

 

Just as she was growing accustomed to being surrounded by these giant thighs the world began to retreat again. She saw her eye line slip past their thighs, then their knees, then their calves finally stopping when she was ankle height to the to little giants.

 

‘Oh wow! She’s perfect!’ Charlotte exclaimed wrapping her hand around the inch tall beauty and cuddling her amongst her newly intimidating bosom. ‘Just think I used to fit inside there.’ She said gently fingering Mena’s firm little cleavage.

‘Well I thought you guys might want some help applying the cream and what better means of application than two tiny girls big enough to fit in your palms.’

 

‘Two?’ Chelsea said confused.

 

‘Look!’ Charlotte shouted running down Alice’s spine.

 

Chelsea turned to find Alice’s buttock occupied by Anna’s newly inch sized body. The firm buttock was more like a small mountain to the two, inch tall girls. Mena watched dumbstruck as the doll sized Charlotte easily plucked the little red head off the teeny towel and grasped her in her other hand.

 

‘Wow! This is amazing Alice!’ Chelsea chirped. ‘Can I hold Mena Char? I want to show off my new stature.’

 

‘Sure.’ She said handing the tiny Asian girl to Chelsea.

 

Mena seemed about seven inches tall to Chelsea and she could grasp her curvy little body with the simple embrace of her fingers. She gently stripped off her remaining cloths and held her, King Kong style, in front of her huge cleavage. Mena’s own tiny breasts where resting delightfully on Chelsea’s right index finger.

 

‘I wonder what you look like in here.’ She said as she parted her impressive cleavage and tucked the tiny Asian girl in.

 

‘Hey Charlotte what do you think? This year’s must have accessory or what?’

 

‘Well, there is one other thing I can think of.’ She said miming Alice shrinking someone with the locket. ‘but she is easily second best.’

 

‘Hey are you guys gonna get on with this or do I have to make you all teeny tiny?’ Came Alice’s booming voice.

 

‘All right, all right, we’re doing it.’ Chelsea said walking towards the huge bottle of sun tan lotion Alice had placed on her back.

 

‘Give me a hand will you.’ She said gesturing to Charlotte.

 

The other ten inch beauty walked towards the bottle and with some effort they both managed to open its lid and spill a pool of cold white cream onto Alice’s back.

 

‘Are you ready girls?’ Chelsea said addressing the two tiny women.

 

‘Wait a sec, can we talk about this!’ Anna screamed as she was unceremoniously dunked into the giant blob of cream.

 

It had engulfed most of her body and she struggled to get air. She could feel Charlotte begin to rub her up against a mountainous buttock.

 

Chelsea looked down at Mena wriggling in her cleavage ‘Your turn now gorgeous.’ She said as she grasped her roughly and dropped her into the cream.

 

Mena found herself swimming in the creamy globule. She bobbed up and down gently with just her head above the surface. Looking up at the giant Barbie girl, with her big curvy breasts and luscious smooth black hair that fell almost to her nipples, Mena felt so insignificant. She was a dolls doll, something for this huge black haired toy to play with. It was as scary as it was erotic.

 

As she began to scramble out of the huge blob of cream Chelsea’s huge hand descended and plucked her out of the cold white goo. She then felt a sudden rush as she was carried towards Alice’s arse. With a tiny nod to the already busy Charlotte Chelsea began to rub the tiny girl against Alice’s other cheek.

 

Alice grinned at her genius. She was getting good at creating sexy situations for her tiny toys, even if she thought so herself. She tried desperately to concentrate on her book but the sensation of two nipple sized women being rubbed against her exposed behind was far too distracting. She put the book down and relaxed, soaking up every second of the tiny attention.

 

As Chelsea worked on her bum cheek she noticed that Charlotte had begun to gyrate against the other buttock. Closer inspection revealed that she had smeared her body with the sun tan cream and was using her whole body to massage the firm fleshy hill. As she rubbed against Alice’s behind she gently smeared tiny Anna all over her own body, from her neck line to just below her breasts. Intrigued by the eroticism of the situation Chelsea walked closer to the tiny Tinkerbelle and observed as she began to finger her engorged doll sized pussy.

 

Chelsea then felt a sudden movement as Charlotte, who had noticed her mini companion, grabbed her hand and clamped it onto her exposed buttock. Chelsea grasped the opportunity to explore the little blonde’s body. She placed her hands in the cream, and with Mena secured safely in her cleavage, began to massage Charlotte’s back and buttocks, occasionally slipping her finger into her wet cleft. Anna had been dropped onto Alice’s bottom and was being smothered by Charlotte’s once tiny B-Cups. She wriggled free and stood up on the vast plain of the buttock watching the two giant’s pleasure themselves.

 

‘Hey if you’re gonna do that make sure I can see.’ Alice said as she began to rearrange herself to accommodate a better view.

 

She carefully plucked the two dolls off her back and gently placed them on the sun lounger. She then, ever so delicately, draped Anna over her thumb and handed her to one of her horny playmates. Then, rolling over, she scooped up the whole lot of them placing them on her toned stomach.

 

‘Now where were you?’ She said squeezing a huge dollop of the sun tan cream onto the heads of Chelsea and Charlotte.

 

Charlotte smiled hungrily and began to rub it into Chelsea’s erect nipples. Mena, who was already shaken by the recent movement, was being jostled heavily by Charlotte affections.

 

 Upon hearing her little cries for help Chelsea picked her out of her bra, and still in a sexual stupor, said in-between breaths ‘Go...and...play...with...Anna...or something.’

 

Deposited on Alice’s stomach Mena now stood under the feet of two giants. At her present stature it didn’t take Mena long to obey Chelsea’s order. She quickly scampered passed their huge ankles towards where Anna was hiding, under the shadow of Alice’s breasts. Dodging the giant feet she reached the tiny red head’s hiding place and gave her a big hug. They both laid there against Alice’s breast for a few minutes, taking in there surroundings and watching the two giants pleasure each other in the distance.

 

‘Hey! If you guys aren’t gonna get involved you can at least come up here where I can see you.’ Came a familiar booming voice.

 

It seemed to originate from the other side of the two giant hills and both girls turned to be faced by a giant cleavage and two breasts. ‘Well this could be pretty fun.’ Anna said smiling ‘we could be like little explores climbing mount Alice.’

 

The thought appealed to Mena and with a nod they slowly began to climb between the soft white flesh of Alice’s bosom. Trapped between the high walls of Alice’s breasts the girls struggled towards her huge face that surveyed them from a massive pillow.

 

Once they reached their goal Alice began to applaud wildly. ‘That was a great effort girls; do you wanna climb up here?’ She said tweaking her right nipple. ‘It’s the best seat in the house.’

 

The two girls surveyed the huge mountain in front of them, capped with a big pink nipple as big as they were tall; it stood as a monument to Alice and womanhood in all its forms.

 

Anna looked nervously at Mena. ‘You’d love to say you’d done it, even if no one would ever believe you.’ Mena said reassuringly.

 

Anna smiled and they both began to climb the huge breast in front of them. The incline wasn’t too steep but they still needed to use both hands to reach the summit. As they girls climbed higher the breast’s incline began to weaken. They both struggled on until they sat panting on the smooth plateau at its top.

 

A breeze picked up and both girls crawled towards the giant nipple and wrapped their tiny bodies around it for security. Once secure they turned their attentions to the scene being enacted on Alice’s stomach. The two Barbie sized girls where smothered in cream, Charlotte had her face buried in Chelsea’s loins. They were both slipping slightly on the smooth surface of Alice’s body every time Chelsea bucked in response to Charlotte’s tongue attention.

 

Mena and Anna were enthralled in the giant porno that was playing out below their tiny bodies. Mena moaned slightly every time Charlotte’s hands roamed to Chelsea’s massive cleavage or across her tender thighs. Likewise Anna had begun to gently rub her own miniature pussy, lubricating herself into a little frenzy with every buck of Chelsea’s body. Soon both inch tall girls were rubbing themselves up against Alice’s erect nipple. Letting their wet pussies soak up against the puffy pink column.

 

As the girls played out their tiny sex scenes all over her body Alice began to drift off into her daydreams. Alice again marvelled at her luck, not more than twenty four hours ago she didn’t know anyone in London except her Dad and tiny bitch of a sister, Now she had four little vixens willing to do what ever she wished. It was a dream come true, she was finally dominant over her peers. Stuck at a miniscule four foot eleven she could now hold once mighty Amazons in the palm of her hand. And it was turning her on beyond all belief.  As she watched the two pairs of women reach climax she dreamed about what she could do with them once she got them back to her own house and her into the clutches of her tiny neglected sister.