- Text Size +
 

As Alice walked into the kitchen see was greeted by the familiar sight of her older sister sprawled out voluptuously on the sofa. Her huge D cup breasts were gently rising and falling as she inhaled and exhaled. Alice new that her sister liked the dominant position her stature gave her over Alice and she couldn’t wait to redress the balance a little. ‘Besides it’ll be fun to have a little sister around the place.’ She thought to herself.

 

Just as she was imagining what she could make a tiny Suzie do, like doing the housework, imagine a mini little Suzie trying to iron or hidden under a pile of fallen washing, or even trying to paint with huge brushes on an easel that was bigger than herself, she was snapped out of this fantasy by her sister shouting.

 

‘Are you gonna get on with the washing up or just stand there daydreaming?’

 

Alice stared intently at her sister. She was wearing a pair of artists overalls fashioned like dungarees. They hugged her figure tightly, accentuating her long legs and Amazonian physique. Her curly black hair was tied back and held in place with a couple of small paint brushes.

 

‘Do you know what sis, I think I might take it easy on the sofa with you for a minute.’ Alice said, flopping down next to her sister on the sofa. Suzie sat up with a scowl etched into every line of her sexy dark features. 

 

‘What? You do know Dad left me in charge don’t you? All I have to do is tell him what a brat you’ve been and he’ll stop you pocket money for a month.’

 

‘I don’t think you’ll be doing that you little bitch.’

 

With that Alice put her hand onto her sister’s shoulder and began, slowly at first, to shrink her.

 

‘Hey I don’t know who you’re calling little but I’m bigger than you titch.’

 

Suzie than blinked a few times as if confused.

 

‘I feel a bit weird Alice. You know what I get like when I don’t my relaxation time.’

 

Alice had tried to make the shrinking subtle for her sisters first dose but it was difficult considering she was shrinking her from a once commanding six foot one to a more manageable four foot eleven.

 

‘Alice I feel really odd, I could have sworn that the room just got bigger.’

 

‘Rooms don’t get bigger silly, you must be feeling unwell.’

 

‘Yer that must be it.’ Suzie said rubbing her eyes.

 

Alice stopped her sister’s shrinking at exactly her height. Her once Amazonian breasts now reduced to slightly smaller than her own. They were still commanding compared with her current stature but they looked simply average against Alice’s.

 

Alice watched memorised as her now petite sister stood up, still unaware of her situation.

 

‘I think I’m gonna get some pain killers, I can feel a migraine coming on.’ She said stumbling of the sofa.

 

Alice couldn’t think how to break the news to her newly reduced sibling. She decided to stand up and follow her from the sofa into the open plan kitchen. Suzie was still oblivious to the changes that had taken place in her body. She didn’t even twig when she found herself having to use a chair to get to the medicine cabinet. Alice couldn’t believe how cute she looked climbing on the chair, her cute little ass wobbling in the reduced dungarees.

 

Alice decided to confront her sister as she got down from the chair.

 

Suzie picked up the pain killers and slid down off the chair. She was immediately confronted by her sister staring directly into her eyes.

 

‘Hey get out of the way pipsqueak! I need to get some water.’

 

‘Hold on’ Suzie thought to herself ‘Was I just looking Alice in the eye?’

 

She looked again and her worst fears were confirmed. Alice now stood as tall as herself, she had her hands on her hips in a sexy pose and was desperately trying to suppress a giggle. Proportionately Alice dwarfed her sister. Suzie’s little arms looked positively tiny against when compared with Alice’s and her once Amazonian figure seemed slender compare to Alice’s curves.

 

‘Alice! YOUR HUGE!’

 

‘Er...not exactly sis, you see the thing is you shrunk.’

 

‘SHRUNK! How could I have SHRUNK! People don’t just shrink Alice!’

 

‘You did. Look come here I’ll show you how it works.’

 

Before Suzie had time to protest Alice had grabbed hold of Suzie’s arm. She could feel the world beginning to retreat again. This time, more conscious of the change, she watched in horror as her eye level began to fall below Alice’s. First underneath her huge chin, then below her neck and then passed the v-neck of her sweater, eventually resting just below her newly huge, and very intimidating, bosom.

 

 ‘See silly, it was you who shrunk all along!’ Alice said poking her in her newly reduced breast.

 

Suzie stared in horror as Alice sauntered provocatively up to her and pushed her in the shoulder.

 

‘Now you listen here.’ She said in a far more commanding voice than usual.

 

‘I’m tried of you bossing me around all the time, so I decided to shrink you. I can make you any size I want, so watch you step missy.’

 

All Suzie could do was gulp and stare up at the huge globes hovering just above her eye line.

 

‘You see sis, I’m not going to hurt you, I’m your my sister after all. I just want you to get a taste of your own medicine. If by the time Dad gets back you’ve been good I’ll turn you back to normal. Besides it might be fun for you to be my little sister for a little while.’ She said ruffling Suzie’s long black hair. ‘So what do you say? You gonna behave?’

 

Suzie snapped out of the spell that the shrinking had held over her and looked up at her sister’s grinning face.

 

‘FUCK YOU ALICE!’ She shouted in a delightfully squeaky little voice.

 

‘I’m afraid that’s the wrong answer Susan.’ Alice said as she picked up the defiant little tyke. She could feel her little legs kicking and her little hands trying to scratch at her skin. Alice then carried Suzie over to the sofa, with her resisting all the while. Suzie then felt a sudden rush of air as she was unceremoniously dropped onto the now huge settee. She tried to speak but the fall had knocked the breath out of her.

 

Alice loomed over her and spoke in a softer voice.

 

‘Look Suzie, that sort of behaviour isn’t going to get you anywhere and if you persist on throwing tantrums all put you to bed without any supper.’

 

Alice was pleased with herself, having this level of power of her domineering sister was simply delightful. She revelled in her ability to pick up Suzie like she was nothing more than a child. She thought she looked very cute sat on the sofa her little chest rising and falling with her resent exertions.

 

Alice then sat down next to Suzie, who winced as the weight displacement made her cushion rise noticeably highly than was normal. Alice then picked up the little girl and sat her on her lap.

 

‘What are you going to do with me?’ She asked with a little pleading in her voice. She could feel Alice’s large breasts pressing against the small of her back and shuddered as she ran her fingers gently thought her long black hair.’

 

‘Well I told you, that depends on how good you are. However I think you need to be taught a lesson for your little violent outburst earlier.’

 

Suzie looked up at her sister her eyes wide with fear. Alice then picked her up and deposited her across her lap with her pert little bottom exposed to Alice’s every whim.

 

‘What are you going to do!?’ She enquired with more than a little apprehension in her voice.

 

Alice raised her hand to place the first swat upon her unprotected bottom.

 

‘WAIT! NO!’ Suzie Screamed.

 

The first swat caught Suzie’s buttocks with a satisfying little slap. Alice then raised her hand for a second time.

 

‘NO!’ Suzie screamed for a second time.

 

This swat hit her harder and her little eyes began to water.

 

Alice then began to peel away Suzie’s cloths in order to gain better access to her buttocks. She managed to undo the clasps and lower the dungarees until they covered half of her bottom. Alice could see her sister’s pants poking irresistibly out from under the denim. She peeled back the dungarees further and gave her silk clad arse another little swat.

 

‘If you don’t want anymore you have to say you’re sorry for being so mean to me.’ Alice commanded.

 

As the fourth swat landed and her petite little tush, Suzie screamed ‘All right I apologise!’

 

Hungrily Alice peeled back her panties and administered another smack on her fully exposed behind.

 

‘Mean it?’

 

As the last landed Suzie shouted through her tears. ‘YES! YES! I mean it!

 

By this time Suzie had began to try with the stinging pain in her little buttocks.

 

Alice gently lifted up her little sister and held her to her chest.

 

‘That’s ok then, I just wanted to make myself clear. Come on let’s go and dry those tears.’

 

Suzie walked with her back into the kitchen and watched as Alice got her a Kleenex out of a draw. The tissue appeared huge to Suzie as she held it in her little hands, about the size of a t-shirt. Alice then bent down so that the two girls were at eye level.

 

‘Now Suzie.’ She said soothingly. ‘This is a great opportunity for us to bond a little more, there’s reason why this can’t be fun for the both of us.’

 

‘I don’t see how this can be any fun for me.’ Suzie said scowling. ‘Look at me I’m a pipsqueak!’

 

‘Hey its not that bad you know, think of all the perks. Your beds king-sized now, just like the one at the old house.’

 

‘I Suppose.’

 

‘And think how much food you need now, not much I reckon.’

 

‘That could be a plus.’

 

‘See now you getting it, and besides do you know how unbelievably cute you look.’

 

Suzie scowled. ‘Well if you like being shrunk so much why don’t you come down here and join me.’

 

‘I’ve already been small honey, and believe you me I loved it. Unfortunately for you I’m enjoying being big a little too much.’ With that Alice put her hands on her hips and lent over Suzie accentuating her mighty cleavage. She gave a little pout and then blew her tiny sister a kiss.

 

‘Now honey would you be a doll and make me a sandwich.’

 

‘What! No wa...’ One stern look from her sister shattered all Suzie’s hopes of defiance.

 

Alice leaned in closer to her sister and said it in a mock pleading voice. ‘Go on, be a doll!’

 

As little Suzie scurried off to get the ingredients, Alice thought to herself. ‘Actually I quite like the sound of that.’

 

‘Forget that Suzie and come back here.’ Alice ordered.

 

With a little sigh Suzie dropped the huge loaf of bread she had retrieved from one of the cupboards and scurried back towards her sister.

 

‘I’ve had a really neat idea. You just wait here I’m going to run a bath.’