- Text Size +

He watches wide eyed, and mouth agape as she walked off, despite his fear he can’t help but stare and ogle her assets as she walked. Now magnified on massive scale for him. He watches as she steps out and shuts the door and hears the click. Alone again and trapped on top of his desk totally naked and helpless. He walked over to the computer, the form is still up on it. He tries to press keys and change it, but it’s already finalized and confirmed and nothing he did could change it as he struggled to move the mouse or even press keys.  All of which hammers home what he has become and he didn’t know how he could feel any more helpless…

 

After this he walked around the desk going all around the edge looking for any where he could try to climb down or jump.  But all around the desk it’s nothing but a far drop to a hard floor. He remembered that tiny guys where supposed to be more durable and harder to inure… but he didn’t want to try and push the limits right now.

 

Coming around to where the chair is he thinks he could possibly jump to it… but it’d be a long jump as it was still pushed out pretty far…. He wants to try and get away before she comes back but he has no options. At least none that didn’t involve too big a risk of breaking his neck in a long fall. He simply stopped and took a seat curling up into a ball and wait until she came back for him.

 

 

On her way to the break room she felt her phone buzz in her breast pocket. She pulls it out and unlocks it and sees a text come in from the DIBS informing her that the package from her registration had been delivered.

 

 

“wow that was quick, goes to show you how efficient they are these days” she mutters to herself, as not just DIBS but a lot of places had begun to offer same day delivery of on demand products via drone delivery.

 

 

The message on the phone said it had been delivered and was waiting at the office mail room waiting to be picked up.

 

 

She immediately makes a b-line for the mail room stepping inside. She waves at the girl at the mail room counter, a slender girl with short brown hair brown eyes and thin wire rim glasses, looking rather youthful, she’s in her mid twenties.

 

 

“Hey Claudia, I suspect you’re here for package that just came in?” she said winking and grinning knowingly.

 

“yep Laurel, you got it” Claudia said walking up to the counter.

 

“I saw the label on it… you got yourself a new cute little toy? Who is it? I hope it’s that boss of ours” Laurel said getting excited wiggling in her chair

 

“well… you’ll see. I’ll send pics later, and I’ll s how him to you at lunch later” Claudia says, more or less admitting that Laurel’s guess was on the money.

 

 

Laurel steps back into the back room and returns with the box that had the DIBS logo on it, a large pink female symbol with a smaller blue male symbol inside the circle.  “here you go… and have fun… I’ll send you some links with some ideas on what to do with your new toy” she giggles. Claudia smiles shaking her head and laughs as she leaves the mail room the box under her arm waving as she leaves.

 

 

Just as she said she would, she stopped in the break room grabbing a chocolate chip muffin and a drink. Walking back towards Jakes… well her…. Office. Awkwardly balancing her muffin and drink as she unlocks and opens the door stepping inside.

 

 

He immediately perks up as he hears the door jiggle and watches as Claudia re enters. Nonchalantly sauntering back to her desk where she then kicks off her shoes and sits in the chair stretching with a yawn she puts her feet up and slams her legs back down roughly, planting both o f her feet down onto either side of him, paying no mind with the fact that he could look straight at her crotch under her skirt from where he is seated.

 

 

The suddenness of her feet slamming sends him staggering back. She takes a bite of her muffin and mouth full she begins to speak. “sooo, how does it feel? Are you alright? Any weird side effects or anything? I mean I am supposed to like, make sure you don’t die so feel free to tell me if anything weird happens. I guess I don’t know the full extent of how all of this works.”  She says all of this between bites and as she speaks she ends bits of muffin crumbs down onto the desk around him.

 

 

“I I … um I’m fine I guess…. Other than being tiny and forced to be your pet” He says stammering barely able to even force the words out. He covers his face as he gets hit with the shower of crumbs.

 

“hmm, well that’s good at least…. And oh yeah!”  she says putting the half eaten muffin down and place the small box down and begins to open it up and pull out several objects wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic wrap onto the desk next to him, unwrapping each in turn.

 

“here’s your chip collar, and I guess that must be the instruction manual for it so I can use it on my phone or this tracking watch they provited…. Oh and look at this!” she says lifting up a little one piece bright red jumpsuit with an ID number as well as her name and contact info “aww looks like they put a little jumpsuit in here. They look just like ken doll clothes… so cute… though a little boring, we’ll have to find some other more… interesting outfits at some accessory stores later on”

 

As she talks she places each in front of him so he can see it. She picks up the shiny metallic hoop that must be the collar that based on the instruction manual would pop open when she used the special app or the wrist watch that came with it. It had a soft seal on the inside for comfort and a snug fit. And extremely small numbers are engraved on the side of the collar.

 

“P please… Claudia don’t make me wear those things! It’s humiliating!” he says  slowly backing away from her and those objects.

 

 

“I mean you don’t have to wear the jump suit if you don’t want to… I mean I’m sure you’d look cute just walking around in the little Collar naked if that’s what you really want” She said giggling down at him standing between her feet noting how his face turned red at the sight of the items that were all apart of his new status in life.

 

“p please not the collar…” he said terrifying looking at it and then back to her still backing away.

 

“oh come on, you have to wear the collar otherwise you might get lost, plus I’m pretty sure it’s a part of the law involving this stuff or whatever so I can’t get caught with you not having it on or they might think I “stole” you or something.  You have to wear it so EVERYONE knows you belong to me” she said matter-of-factly, though the last part was said with a teasing tone.  She lifts up the collar and downloads the app into her phone and hits activate, and it pops open and she turns towards him smiling.

 

 

“N no! please! I I don’t want a collar! I I don’t want to be a pet!” he said desperately as he turns and runs forgetting where he was and nearly tumbling off the edge. He turns and runs the other way just wanting to try and get away.

 

 

Watching him start to panic and run around the desk she giggles, and tracks his movement for a moment. “Where do you think you’re going, little toy?” she says lifting her foot off of the desk and quickly bringing it down on top of him. Pushing his tiny body under the weight of her musty nylon clad foot and feeling his form begin to squirm under neath her foot.  The feeling of him so easily dominated by her foot was overwhelming, she shuddered slightly as she watched his tiny body almost completely disappear underneath her foot with only a simple movement of her ankle. “I can see you’re going to need some discipline until you know your proper place… do you know where that is? Beneath me” she laughs, emphasizing the last part by pressing down on his wiggling body.

 

 

As she does this he squirms and fights vigorously the musky scent of her foot is overpowering as the soft flesh of her foot bares down on him. His face just barely pokes past her toes and he can manage to cry out. “P PLEASE let me up!” he says feeling her toes wiggle over top of him as he struggles in vain and can’t even come close to budging her foot.

 

 

She begins to slowly slide his body across the desk towards her and looks down on him under her feet. Then stopping and sliding her foot down his body until she can se his whole head peaking out from under her toes. Biting her lip slightly, she carefully maneuvers her big and second toe, scooting him under her foot so that just his shoulders and head are poking out.  She spreads her nylon covered digits over him and wiggles them teasingly as she bends forward in the chair placing her other foot onto the ground.   Maneuvering in the chair she stretches forward reaching for his head and face with her fingers and gently caresses his face and shoulders. He jerks away from the touch but he has no where to go and she simply smiles. She then plucks up the collar from the desk, it already being unlocked and open she presses harder to pin him down more, fortunately he is more durable now that he’s a tiny.  Regardless of that fact he feels the pressure and the smell intensified, and her foot sweaty from being in her heels coats her body in a thin layer of perspiration.

 

 

“now stay still. I want to get this on right and if you resist too much I might end up hurting you, we wouldn’t want that now would we?”

 

 

He squirms helplessly under her foot as she does this feeling his bones creak under the pressure but not break. Getting a bit of air he manages to cry out. “p please let me up, you’re squishing me. He look sup to see her bringing the collar towards him and he squirms vigorously as it gets closer “please, no!” he cries out but the increased pressure forces the air out of his body and he stops.

 

 

She pauses briefly, laughing as he squirms helplessly under her toes. As she laughs she pulls her hand away briefly to cover her mouth as she giggles. However she quickly composes herself and moves it back towards her, her blue painted nails glinting from the office lights. She pins him down harder and with her free hand holds his head still as she slips the open side of the collar onto his throat against his skin. Suddenly as it does the collar clasps shut around his neck. He hears a clicking sound as it locks into place, he feels a slight sting on the side of his neck as the device registers the bio-genetic data and records it in the system.  A circular light flicks on on the side of the number. He can feel a very low hum that gradually goes down to a barely noticeable tickle.  She then caresses his head with her finger tips.

 

 

“well, see that wasn’t so bad was it? You’re all mine now Mr. Jones. I’m sure I’ll think of plenty of work for you to do, and I hope that you enjoy your time in your new position in the company” she says laughing loudly.

 

 

He burns with pure embarrassment and humiliation with the pressure of the collar on his neck and Claudia lording it over him as he’s still pinned under her foot.

 

 

She then slowly slides off her foot allowing the under side of her toes to drag across his torso, pelvis, and legs wiggling over each part before lifting off of him and bringing her leg down below the edge of the desk.  Sitting forward and laying her hands on the desk she begins to tap her nails against it’s surface as she smiles down at her prize.

 

 

 

“What a day, I mean not only do I get a higher paying job, but I get to keep the asshole who had it before me. It’s a dream come true, don’t you think? We’re going to have so much fun together and I think I have just the place to keep you at home.  A perfect little cage I used to keep my favorite pet bird in, with a little sprucing up it should be just right for you. What do you think? Aren’t you excited?”  She grins cocking her head to the side. “Why do you look so disappointed? Now you don’t have to worry about a real job or money or any of those things any more.  All you need to worry about keeping your new owner happy.  That’s simple right? It’s not bad. Plus I’m sure there are some guys who would kill to be in your position, after all I mean, look at me, aren’t you glad to be a little toy for a hot young blonde like me? It doesn’t seem like you dislike it that much” she says teasingly running her finger along his body teasingly, her finger lingering briefly on his crotch and exposed private parts…. Which were now sporting the beginnings of an erection.