- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Chapter 4.

 

He blushes and jerks slightly as her finger runs down his body.

“I I I um… I…. it’s not.. what it… um looks like” He says stammering utterly befuddled by her and unable to respond. His body shudders at the contact of the tip of her nail.

“I should have known you were just a pervert deep down. The way you talk to me and the other girls, and the way you’re always…. Staring. We notice that stuff you know, and We’ve talked about it. Some of the other women around the office have even talked about taking up a suit against you or something, but I suppose that doesn’t matter much now does it? I’m sure you’ll find a way to apologize for your actions won’t you?” She says giggling as she leans forward letting her breasts rest on the surface of the desk putting her cleavage on full display and letting her hot breath wash over him.

 

 

“I I’m sorry… I I didn’t mean to… I didn’t stare… I promise…” He stammers in a stream of poor excuses. But she simply brings up a finger to silence him.

 

 

“I’ve seen you staring at my legs you know, I know you like to watch me play with my shoes, and stare at me when I bend down or bend over.  They all do. It’s not like you hide it much, and I mean right now, it’s not like you can hide it at all. So, is that all it takes to turn you on, huh? You  miserable little pervert? Being pressed underneath an attractive girl’s sweaty nylon she’s been walking around in all day? Should have known you were into being dominated, guys like you always are”

 

 

She removes her finger and he takes a deep breath “I am NOT into b being dominated, I I just…” He says trying to defend himself, but his raging hard on and the sheer overwhelming presence of Claudia removed any ability to attempt to make an excuse to her.

 

 

“It’s okay, you can be honest with me little Jakey. I mean we’re going to be spending a lot of time together so you might as well just tell me…. Did that turn you on little man? Do you like being under my toes? You know… I could probably fit you inside my shoe or my nylon at this size… doesn’t that sound fun? Being all wrapped up with my soft soles all around you?”

 

As she says all of this she lowers lower and lower until her face was right above him, her breath washing over him as she talked. And all he can see is her gloss covered lips parting, large enough to pull him between them, her tongue flipping and moving in her mouth across the surface of her bright white teeth, revealing just enough light to see into the cavernous space of her mouth which he finds incredibly disconcerting. And as she finishes her lips curl into a cruel smile, moving back far enough for him to see her eyes focusing down towards him coldly looking him over and staring at his erect member with a strange gleam in her eyes. And during all of this he lays there supine and helpless “I I … um.. p please d don’t” He says whimpering.

 

 

Seeing him falter and begin to beg down below her started to make her feel an increased sense of empowerment, and begin to become a bit excited.  Deciding that since he was hers now she needed to make him used to his new role in life. And she considered how she could break him further than he already was and quickly came up with a new idea.

 

 

“I can see you’re turned on little man, there’s no way to hide it and there’s nowhere to go.  Why don’t you just… touch yourself… take care of it? You know you want to. I mean, how many times have you rubbed on out in this office already when no one else is watching, after staring at us out there in the office.  Maybe, just maybe, you’re one of those little freaks I’ve heard about that’s actually into this. I’ve heard there’s some guys that actually WANT to end up shrunk, and be used or kept by people bigger than them. Even before the phenomena started.  Are you one of them? You were probably too busy jerking it to the porn some of the owners are making with their tinies now a days to even bother looking up the information on the DIBS legislation weren’t you?” She said laughing with glee “it’s alright though, I understand… it’s okay to tell me if you like it. Don’t you want to take care of that little cock of yours?”

 

 

She said all of this continuing to breathe heavily over him. Licking her lips as she finished speaking and giving a teasing moan afterwards.

 

 

He listened wide eyed, and thinking to himself he had absolute no desire to jerk off to this woman and give her the satisfaction at his humiliation and to admit to her… to submit willingly to her.  However her scent is everywhere, heavy and musky. And her words where almost hypnotic and overwhelming, all around him. And before he even knew it his hand went to his cock all on it’s own and began to stroke it. After a moment he is aware of what he was doing and he was in shock. His body had just moved all on its own, following her instructions. His face turns a deeper shade of red at this… yet he didn’t stop robbed of his own self control.

 

 

“That’s right.  Good little doll. Does that feel good? Are you going to cum for your new master, your owner, your goddess?”

 

 

She says leaning back slowly letting her breasts bounce within her loose blouse. Sitting back into the chair she lifts her legs up over the desk exposing her panties within her nylon pantyhose as she slams her feet down on either side of his tiny body and pulls herself forward in the chair resting her thighs and legs across the cool wood surface of the desk forming a wall of flesh from her legs and feet.  She corners him between her feet and wiggles her toes on either side of his tiny body teasingly.  In front of him he has a clear view of the outline of her panties showing through the tight stretched sheer material of her nylons. He can just feel the damp humid heat emanating from her womanhood as it sits right on the edge of the desk, as seeing him tiny and helpless between her feet was getting her excited. Her fingers begin to caress her thighs running her fingers over them.

 

 

“See, isn’t this much better? Don’t you feel good? This is where you belong Jake. You belong to me, you exist to make me feel good now, to serve me as I see fit, You understand? As long as you do a good job, I’ll make you feel good too every now and again. How does that sound? Does that sound good my little Doll-man?”

 

As she says this she presses her toes onto the surface of his torso running them down his body, holding his entire body in-between her feet moving down until his tiny doll cock was gently caressed between the balls of her feet as if to give him one massive foot-job.  Basically forcing his hands off himself, as she takes over pleasuring the tiny man.  The soft warm and moist material of her nylon clad feet begin to slowly rub his cock. He begins to moan, and everywhere is the musky scent of her feet which overwhelms him and with that smell, combined with the musky scent emanating from her crotch not far off as well he soon blew his load all over the massive soles of her feet with an intensity and speed that surprises even him, leaving him breathing hard laying between her feet.

 

 

A sudden flash of light startles him immediately after this and he looks up to see her grinning down at him holding her phone in front of herself facing towards him. Having just finished taking a series of videos and photos during his giant foot job administered by her.

 

“there, that should do to remind you of your place in case you try and get away or act up again.  As well as letting all the girls in the office know, and even your family if I want to.”

 

 

She says this sliding her feet away from them glancing at the mess he made on her nylons. “you’re lucky I have an extra pair in my bag to day… or I’d make you clean up the mess you just made”

 

 

“p please, don’t show anyone else that. I’ll do whatever you want please!” He pleads pathetically up at her

 

 

She cocks an eyebrow at this “Hmm, and why shouldn’t I?  I mean look at you go on the recording here, you look pretty into it.  I could probably walk into the local police station with you under my foot, show them this and they wouldn’t ask any questions because they’d be too busy thinking about what a little freak you are.  If you ever try to get away from me, or tell anyone that you don’t absolutely love being owned by me, I’ll just show them this, and tell them it’s all part of our weird kink.  Well, if you don’t want to worry about all that then just look up to me now and tell me who owns you.  Tell me what you are now, who your new owner is, and what your purpose is now.  Your whole life has led up to this moment, Jake, everything you’ve ever done has just been a time you spent waiting to become my property… so say it” She said this last part emphasizing each word

 

 

He looks up at her defeated, the last drops of pride and defiance drain from him… and having no choice anymore. Anything of what he was, his reputation… all of it meaningless now.

“I I I’m… I’m” he stammers, trying to force out the words, practically choking on them as he says them “I’m your…. Pet” he grits his teeth as he says this “and… I belong to  you…. And I live to p please you… I I’ll do whatever you want…. I I’m… I’m yours” he says eyes downward pointed at the wood surface of the desk.

 

 

Hearing this she smiles, leaning forward quickly and reaching out and grabs him into her warm soft fingers  cupping his small frame into her palm fingers curling around him as she lifts him up towards her body.  He squirms somewhat against the fingers holding him in a single fist.  As he’s brought in close he’s covered in the scent of her perfume and hair products, filling his nose as he’s pressed into her cleavage, hugging his cold, wet body against the surface of her hot skin where he feels the vibration of her breathing and the massive thump of her heart beat below him.  Leaning down she reaches into her purse and pulls out a Kleenex from the package inside, and begins to use it to clean the grime and sweat from her feet as well as his own cum from earlier off of his body, maneuvering him within her hands.

 

 

“aww, isn’t that sweet. Thank you Jake. See isn’t that better? Doesn’t that feel better? It’s not so hard to tell the truth. To know this is better than your stressful life up to this point, always having so much to worry about, so much to do… now just get to be a happy little pet and live to please me and worship my beautiful body.”

 

 

He continues to squirm against her somewhat, but soon as she begins to clean him and talk to him he simply gives in an hangs limply in her grip as she maneuvers his body. Seeing him slowly begin to give in, and let up his resistance she giggles causing the area he’s held against to reverberate beneath him.

 

 

“see, being my little pet won’t be so bad will it? Don’t you think we’re going to actually have a good time together? You’ll get used to the feeling of being beneath me both figuratively and literally eventually my sweet little EX-boss.  I’m sure after a bit of training you’ll make a good, obedient tiny toy, eager to serve your big sexy goddess… isn’t that right?”

 

 

Her fingers gently stroke his body as he’s held against her

“u um… y yes Claudia… of course… whatever you want” is all he can manage to stammer pathetically.

 

 

“no, not like that little toy. I want to hear you say it like you really mean it. Your training as my little pet begins today and I am a busy woman as you know.   I will not have time to waste waiting for you to acquaint yourself to your new purpose in life”

 

 

She says this beginning to run her fingertip through his hair and down her neck and shoulders and down his back, while the thumb of the hand holding him brushes across his torso.

 

 

“as you saw the paperwork has already been filled, the deal s done and the contract sealed. If you forgot you’re currently wearing a collar that shows what you are to everyone else in the world.  You need to get used to this Jake.

 

 

The pillar sized warm flesh of 3 fingers of one hand make their way downwards to dance around and tease the sides and tip of his still sensitive tiny member.

 

 

“I’m not going to kill you or seriously harm you, don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re alive so I can keep using you and don’t worry, I’ll make you feel good too…. Sometimes.”

 

 

Gripping his small dick between two fingers she begins to rub it between them, gently moving up and down it’s surface slowly, causing his already raw and exhausted dick from earlier back into action. And despite already having blown his load earlier it slowly jumps back to attention and he groans in pleasure again. She then lowers her face towards his, huge smile parting as her tongue darts from between them, licking her lips.  Her breath washes over him as she speaks down towards him.  He watches in terror and fascination as her mouth opens and reveals it’s cavernous interior, large enough to fin most of his body within. And the sheer surface of her teeth gleaming in his vision.

 

 

“just admit it Jake, this is really what you’ve always wanted. To be used like a good little dolly by a goddess like me”

 

 

He gulps nervously his dick once again throbbing, and overwhelmed by her sheer dominating presence. “y yes of course… I belong to you, I’m your toy.. y you’re a… a…. goddess… a and I am lucky to be owned by a goddess like you” He says mustering as much energy and enthusiasm as he can.

 

 

Giggling again, she turns him in her hands to face her face held in her hand, holding him loosely in her grip like a microphone.

 

 

“Much better, I could tell you meant it that time. You’re starting to accept it aren’t you. That’s good. It will be much easier that way, so I don’t have to discipline you. This way, I can reward you instead, don’t you like that?”

 

 

Licking her lips again she slowly pushes his legs down between her breasts, pressing him down on his shoulders with her fingers until his lower half is submerged and compressed by the soft bouncy flesh of her breasts. She giggles again and parts her lips opening her mouth wide before him and lowering them towards his face, giving him a glimpse of the wet dark cavern with in before closing them again and puckering her lips.  Slowly pressing them against him, he feels most of his head and neck sucked against the wet fleshy surface and pulled into the space of her mouth in a big wet kiss that envelops nearly his whole head.  All while her off hand continues to rub his erect member, and her other hand gently cupped against his back.

 

 

“Don’t you think being rewarded for a good job is better than being punished for a bad one little doll?  Don’t you want to do good at your new job for your new boss and goddess? I’m going to really need to see you perform” She chuckles at the boss joke she just made.

 

 

“yes goddess Claudia….” He says, trying not to make it sound like he was phoning it in, and saying that would probably allow him to avoid the ‘punishment’ that she had mentioned…

 

 

She hummed in response to this, as she continued to kiss his upper body, and tongue coming out to lick the side of his face, then again across the whole of his upper body, while her hand continues its work teasing at his swollen tiny penis.


She ceases for a moment as her mouth then opens wide and lowers down over his head and shoulders, and he cries out in surprise and visceral terror as her tongue snakes out and with a slight moan she licks his entire front roughly before lowering her mouth down and taking his upper body into her mouth pressing the front side of his body against the surface of her tongue beginning to suck on him like a lollipop. Her fingers working over his lower body outside. Under this he squirms vigorously in fear as everything is dark, hot and humid spluttering past mouthfuls of saliva feeling her fingers fondling his legs and still hard cock outside feeling like he’s about to blow his load again, surprised she’s able to force it out of him a second time like this

She then pulls him out briefly holding his saliva drenched form in her fingers, his cock begging for release. “Cum for your goddess, little doll, every time you cum you make yours elf more and more mine you  know…can’t you feel it coursing through that tiny brain of yours? So.. cum for me”

 

 

And with that she tilted her head backwards and lowered him into her mouth feet first this time, his legs sliding over her tongue and her lips sealing under his arm pits, leaving only his head shoulders and arms poking out looking downwards towards her cleavage, and past that her legs. He can feel her tongue working over every inch of him and her fingers reach up and gripping his shoulders begins to guide him in and out of her mouth like a piece of candy. After a few minutes of this he stiffens and releases, managing to blow his load into her mouth.


Feeling his release and his body go limp she lets him slide out of her mouth and onto her waiting palm, landing in a heap covered in her saliva. She licks her lips and swallows and wipes her lips after giving him a full body blow job and looks down at his wet form and giggles

 

“well, how was that little man? It’s kind of hard to even feel your puny little cock down there… but I think I got it pretty good” she chuckles

 

 

He simply nods as he lays there exhausted from two orgasms in a row, limp in the palm of her hand

 

 

She strokes him gently with her fingertips, running them down his moist body for a few moments smiling down towards him. Her head illuminated from behind by overhead lights creating an angelic god like glow from his perspective. As from hers she looks down and pets her new pet and toy.

 

“as long as you follow my commands and do as I tell you, I will reward you with things I know you will enjoy.  As you are a simple, stupid little man who’s desires are easy to understand. Do not worry about anything else, only about pleasing your goddess and you’ll be just find” she says with a smile. “Now then, I think you’re going to want to put on your little uniform” she says pointing to the small case that holds the little jumpsuits provided by the government as a part of the DIBS protocol. “you wouldn’t want the other ladies to see you naked like that when I go to lunch now would you?”

 

 

She says as she sets him down onto the surface of the desk and pulls out a wet wipe form her purse setting it next to him “go ahead and clean yourself up and get dressed, while I fix my make up and check my messages” She says as she drops her purse onto the table next to him pulling out her makeup case, pushing up the lipstick and begins to apply it with practiced ease, as she scrolls social media responding to messages, as well as sharing the pics and videos she’d taken earlier.

 

 

Exhausted he gets to his feet and walks over and picks up the wet wipe that was the size of a bath towel and wiped the saliva off of his body. Still wet and cold he shivers and looks over at the jumpsuit, grimacing at the one piece suit colored bright purple and imprinted with the DIBS logo and my designated code printed on it. However I didn’t exactly have any other options and slowly slip it on and pull the zipper up the front at least feeling a bit warmer and covered up now. Looking up at his new owner scrolling through social media on her phone while casually touching up her make up.

 

 

“do I have to… um do you have to show me to the other girls in the office… it’s just.. so humiliating” He asks pleadingly despite knowing it was probably useless to do so.

 

 

Laughing at him as she types on her phone

“Humiliating? Hah! What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t share my new toy with my friends huh? I can’t just keep you all to myself. Plus, a few of the other girls have their own little toys they’ve been playing with and letting us play with so I can’t wait for you to see what it could have been like if one of THEM had discovered you.  You wouldn’t believe… well I mean, I guess you’ll see. Also it’s already too late… I already group texted everyone and shared it on social media… so sorry cats out of the bag!” She says breaking out in laughter as he looks on dismayed at the news, as now everyone at the company now knew about him. Putting one more nail into his coffin of humiliation.

 

Finishing her routine of straightening her hair and make up, she adjusts her accessories and double checks herself before packing away her things and looking down at him, holding the purse on its side wide open.

“alright climb in, it’s time to go to lunch. We’re having Chinese food across town so I’ll be taking your… I mean MY car… it’s gonna be fun driving it for the first time” 

 

 

Standing frozen for a moment terrified… he looks up at her “yes goddess…” he says walking slowly towards the cavernous opening of her purse, crawling in side reaching the end and then the world shifted and he tumbled to the bottom of the purse, sever objects rolling into him. He crawls along the bottom finding a packet of tissues he settles on top of it as a makeshift cushion as he waits for her to pick it up and take him along to lunch. He curls up into a ball, not looking forward to being shown off to her office friends like some kind of new toy.