- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter for this story. If you liked reading it and want to see the illustrated version, feel free to check it out here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/40866514/

     When Alex awoke he was still surrounded by the familiar humid darkness from before. The rapid heartbeat and breathing from earlier had been replaced by slow, rhythmic breathing that seemed to emanate from the soft tissue surrounding him. Then he was tossed and turn as the fleshy tunnel and its owner stirred. There was some mumbled speech before Alex was tossed and turned again, but eventually there was a consistent “down” as the ground rose and fell rhythmically. Judy have been walking.


 


     Had she forgotten about him in here? It was pitch black so Alex didn’t know where the opening might be but he assumed down if Judy was walking. Alex rolled and repositioned himself before giving the “ground” below him a gentle nudge with a hoof. The rhythmic rising and falling and the booming noise that accompanied it continued. Alex nudged again with a little more strength, similarly to no effect. Finally, Alex decided to give a few quick kicks, being careful not to hurt the tender flesh around him. Suddenly the bouncing sauna stopped.


 


     “What the?” Alex swore he heard Judy’s huge, muffled voice say before a huge gasp was heard. Some more booming words were said but Alex couldn’t quite make them out. Something about “hold on” or something. The rhythmic walking then resumed at a heightened pace.


 


     Eventually, the shaking and audible pounding below him stopped. Alex was tossed and turned back and forth slightly. Suddenly his head was forced down and a familiar feeling of ringed flesh was met by his arms. His suspicions were confirmed when the fleshy sauna suddenly descended and light began to pour into a small hold in front of him, momentarily blinding his unadjusted eyes. Then the ringed muscle relaxed, opening a little further. Alex pushed, managing to push both his hands out of the opening. They were met with the surprisingly cool air outside. Freedom was finally within reach!


 


     The ring clenched briefly before relaxing again. Slowly but surely Alex began to slip forward, already lubricated by Judy’s moist insides. Next his head was out. Fresh air, at last! Then his shoulders pushed through the tight hole. Alex felt pressure around his torso as he slipped out further, his progress getting easier now that his shoulders had made it through. As the world started to come into focus all he could see was two grey mounds at his sides, a white blob in front of him, and an upside down world behind it. Then, with one final clench and relaxing of the sphincter that held him, Alex dropped onto a soft, but firm surface. Exhausted, he flopped onto his back and lay motionless, but breathing heavily.


 


     “Oh thank god you’re awake. Are you okay?” boomed a concerned voice from overhead.


 


     Still disoriented after being trapped in a tight space for so long, Alex just laid there, staring up. The previous few days’ events suddenly flooded back to him. He remembered ducking under Judy’s door. Shrinking to half her size, then less, and enjoying each other’s bodies in an entirely new way.


 


     “Alex, can you hear me?” the concerned voice continued overhead. He turned to its source to find he was still the tiny horse from the previous days, and Judy was still his massive girlfriend.


 


     “Hey Judy,” he said somewhat groggily, still waking up, “I think I’m alright. Why are you so worried?”


 


     “I thought you were hurt after…” Judy’s voice trailed off.


 


     Alex suddenly snapped back to reality and remembered Amy, the previous day’s festivities, and where he had been short seconds before. Oh. That’s right.


 


     “I think I’m okay. Can you wash me off?” he said trying to change the subject slightly. Judy took him to the bathroom sink quickly and gave him a gentle scrub before drying him off and depositing him gently on the kitchen table.


 


     “There you go. You smelled horrible,” Judy replied, still with that worried tone.


 


     “That’s the first time I can say I’ve been pooped out of my girlfriend,” Alex joked in a lame attempt to raise Judy’s mood.


 


     “No shit,” came the half-hearted joking reply.


 


     “How long was I… you know…” Alex began.


 


     “All night. I completely forgot about you and fell asleep with Amy. The next morning when you weren’t around, I got worried. After looking around a bit I felt you move and kind of freaked out so I came back home. The walking must have helped because you came out pretty easily after I got back,” Judy explained.


 


     “What happened to Amy?” Alex asked.


 


     “She’s still at her hotel and she was going to head home later this week,” Judy said. “I don’t think we’ll be seeing her for a while.”


 


     “Oh, ok,” Alex said, unable to read Judy’s tone and not sure where to go from there.


 


     The two stared at each other as Alex continued to sit on Judy’s palm.


 


     “So. I just wanted to say I’m sorry that things got out of hand with Amy,” Judy began, “And I’m sorry you ended up …” she looked down and then back to Alex, “in there. Especially for that long.  I hope you can forgive me,” she continued.


 


     “Judy,” Alex tried to reply but Judy’s decidedly larger voice won out as she continued.


 


     “I didn’t mean to take advantage of you. Things just got so … exciting that I couldn’t help myself. You were, are just so cute. And the feelings you were giving me, I can’t begin to describe them. But I should have given you more control, made sure you had a chance to decide things too. I understand if you want to return back to normal and go.”


 


     There were few more seconds of uncomfortable silence. Both Judy and Alex looked away from one another as they pondered what Judy had just said. Alex was the first to look back.


 


     “I want to be returned back to normal,” Alex said, as Judy returned her head to face him.


 


     “Oh Alex,” Judy said, her head dropping and her voice dropping.


 


     “Next week.”


 


     Judy’s eyes shot open.  Equal parts excitement and disbelief overtaking her expression. “You forgive me?” she asked.


 


     “Of course! I love you, Judy. It was just a little horsing around. I’ve had the size advantage for so long it’s about time you got to have some fun being the big one, although I didn’t quite expect you to get THIS big. Trust me though, I was just as into everything as you were,” Alex reassured her. “Everything.”


 


     “I love you too, Alex.” Judy brought her palm in for the closest thing that could be called a ‘hug’ in Alex’s current state.


 


     “You will turn me back though, right?” Alex had to ask.


 


     “Of course,” Judy replied.


 


     “Would you want to do this again sometime?” Alex continued.


 


     “Duh,” Judy replied.


 


     There was a brief pause as the couple stared into each other’s eyes.


 


     “So, before we start any more fun would it be okay to just lie down together and relax for a bit? The past few days have been quite busy,” Alex requested as he was released from the hug.


 


     “No can do,” came the firm reply.


 


     “Why?”


 


     “I’ve got work today, and I was thinking you could come with. What do you think, little guy?” Judy asked, back to her cheerful, playful self.


 


     “Oh yeah, but where are you keeping me this time?” Alex asked, only slightly dreading the thought of being trapped in a humid pair of panties all day. An hour was fun but even he needed a break. He shivered just thinking about if Judy got into a foot-chase with him in there.


 


     “Easy, just let me get dressed. Back in a minute,” Judy said, leaving him on the kitchen table.


 


     It was only a few seconds before she returned. Rabbits were always so quick. Judy returned and put her hands on either side of him at the edge of the table, her head descending until her eyes were right in front of him.


 


     “You ready to ride, partner?” Judy’s booming voice asked.


 


     “What about my job?” Alex wondered aloud.


 


     “Already called in sick for you earlier. I figured either way you were going to need a day to recover,” Judy replied. “Who knows, you might end up being sick all week at this rate.”


 


     “Awesome, I’ve been wanting to take a vacation anyway. Let’s get this show on the road,” Alex laughed, giddy with excitement and wondering how Judy would be carrying him today.


 


     One of her huge paws grasped him gently as she stood up straight. Alex saw her flip open one of the pouches on her belt. This was going to be another unique day for him.


 


     “If you get uncomfortable, I have a different place I can ‘store’ you, my little toy,” Judy teased, emphasizing the last word as she placed him in the opening.


 


     “Here we go again,” Alex thought to himself as his container shifted along with Judy’s hips. This was going to be a fun week.