- Text Size +

I woke up screaming my lungs out. I dreamt  Jennifer was eating me again. Her voracious lips parting hungrily and locking on my chest enough time to allow me to struggle and push against them for her delight. Then a sudden slurp as vacuum sucked me into her body. The roughness of her tongue, the warmth of her breath all as real as when she had swallowed me, then the plunge into the darkness of her entrails…  I opened my eyes in my hamster gage on her night table just to see the object of my nightmares sleeping like a slumbering volcano unaware of my screaming.

During the last few weeks Jennifer had eased down on her whole bipolar-anger  management problem or whatever was that made her such a crazy bitch, at least that is what I thought. I t was perhaps that she had some sort of conscience deep inside that enormous (but pretty) head of hers that made her fill a tad guilty about having swallowed me whole and then puked me back out.  As I recovered from the burns I got from her stomach acids she was actually pretty nice to me. She never mentioned the event during that time and for a while I even got to feel she was trying to be my friend again.

But who was she kidding? You can never be friends again with someone who, having absolute power over you, the power to turn you into an inconsequential snack had done exactly that. I played the part of the forgiving friend, the “no hard feelings”  little pet she wanted. I slaved with whatever menial task she assigned me from doing her feet to trimming her bikini line. And of course I never again mentioned turning myself in to the police. I had to regain her confidence in order to find a way to escape.

After I had gotten better she started playing with me again, I must say in a gentler way than before. I of course made no comment or act of disobedience that might trigger her anger. That is why I found myself on a hot summer night, freezing my butt off while sitting her bowl of ice-cream.

“You look hot and sweaty, come cool down in my ice-cream, it will be fun!” Jenn said tossing me into her bowl. I made no complains about almost drowning on her vanilla-chocolate chip pool. She took giant mounds of the stuff with her spoon and devoured them before my eyes. I tried to climb out of her bowl but it was slippery and she ignored my actions as she kept on eating. I could not tell if she was torturing me or trying to be playful (was there a difference with her?).

I got uneasy as she picked me up with her spoon and lifted me before her face with a smile in those sweet, terrifying lips.

“Don’t worry Jon, I won’t swallow you again! I think we both learned our lessons, you have to respect me for what I am and I have to manage my temper a bit more!” She laughed sweetly, “Now don’t be scared, I just want to lick you clean”

With that the spoon advanced towards her smiling mouth (just as in my night mares), but instead of pissing myself as I should have,  I found myself getting excited. For some reason, some part of me relished the helplessness of having no power against this giant girl. The fact that I could do nothing to prevent her from doing with me as she pleased, that I was powerless against the power of her awesome body and that I had nearly been absorbed and incorporated into her ,switched some part of my brain into overdrive. I hated that part of my brain.

As my tiny prick hardened I went past her teeth and into her mouth again. I recalled what had happened last time I was in here, just a gulp away from her belly. As she closed her lips her tongue pressed and licked me with enormous strength and sucked me clean of the ice-cream. Her mouth was a rough but sensuous place the softness of her lips, the deadly teeth all around me and her playful but impossibly strong tongue pushed me and accommodated me to her comfort. I was just a spectator in her mouth, everything in side was aware of me and I was tossed and savored at her whim. After a while of playing with me I felt how she held me firmly but gently against her front teeth as she swallowed the ice-cream. Without her even noticing, I came hard on the back of her teeth as she dominated me with her tongue. Then I was let out onto the clean spoon and held before her face.

“See, I’ll never hurt you again, promise” she said, as I half smiled not knowing whether to be afraid or to hate myself for actually enjoying my humiliating predicament.  Then she let the bomb on me.

“You know Jonny…” Said Jennifer sitting back against the wall on her bed and holding me in her spoon, “We have been living together for almost a year now..I think its time for us to take this relationship to a new level”

I of course did not protest but could not manage to hide my misgivings about what she meant.

“You know what I mean don’t you? I know how you guys are, ever since we were just  friends you would have seized any opportunity to catch me drunk and try to get into my panties!” she said.

“Well Jen… “I stammered, “You know how much I respect you, and I would do anything to please you, but my size…”

“Good!” She said depositing me on her belly as she put the ice cream bowl aside, “The I want you to make me happy! I want you to pleasure me like no other man has before! “

She sat back on her bed with her back probed with some pillows against the wall and spread. I stumbled and role down her belly managing to hold on to her navel as she sat up. Every time I was on her belly I could not help but admiring it. Ever since I had been inside it, I viewed its smooth and muscular outside with different eyes. I felt fear, respect and awe at the sheer power her huge body.  I had been in there… I thought, I could have almost been  food for this girl. I Looked up from her navel to see her beautiful face smiling at me from behind two cloth cover hills.

“What’s going on?” She asked me

“I I was just admiring you.. .” I said shyly

 “You are magnificent, and there is SO MUCH of you! And I can’t believe I have actually  been inside you, you would have digested me with no trouble and I’d be part of you now “ I told her.

She smiled at the thought of it and picked me up with her fingers “You’re right. Your whole life could be sacrificed just to appease my anger… I could do anything to you and you could not possible stop me. Look bellow you” she said.

From my vantage point I could see her belly bellow me. She tapped it lightly with her hand,  “if I decided you could be in here in seconds! Feeding my giant body with your tiny bit of meat!  Maybe some day…just kidding” We both laughed (nervously in my case)

“But now I want you inside me on another end…” she said mischievously and  placed me in front of her on the bed as she opened her legs and removed her panties tossing them over me and knocking me down.

The smell of them was intoxicating: spicy and penetrating. I struggled to lift myself from under the panties only to behold the most awe-striking view I had ever seen. Jennifer sat before me wearing only her top, legs spread like an amphitheater and there, under a dense black tangle of lightly trimmed pubic hair was a very large, full lipped vagina almost twice my size gaping at me.

I had never seen her completely naked even though I was always naked around the house. The sight of her sprawling before me like a towering Mayan temple. Her huge dark eyes penetrating me from high above, inspecting my every reaction and the walls of flesh of her legs all around me  impeding any escape made me feel more helpless than before. She was truly a goddess, a goddess. She was infinitely bigger and stronger than me, any part of her body could crush me without even thinking, she was shamelessly flaunting her immense feminine power over me.

To be continued….