- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

What an excellent idea…


Paine stared at Yuna’s sandwich, then, slowly, her large, malicious eyes, swiveled back down to look at you again. You put two and two together about what she must have been thinking, and your heart began to hammer quickly in your chest. 


Oh God no…


Paine, with a sinister grin, pinched you tightly around your tiny middle, and leaned across the table, grabbing the edge of the sandwich and pulling it up by the corner. As the top slice of bread was lifted, your petite body was laid down on the lettuce like it was a big green bed, and she pressed the slice back on top of you suffocatingly tight before you had a chance to try and run.


What she had planned for you was now clear, and so you tried to get out while you had the chance, but Yuna was back before you had the chance to so much as struggle.


“Here you guys go! Sorry, I was being a bit airheaded.” Yuna apologized as she set down the glasses and jug of water. You were hoping that she would go to the effort of pouring Rikku and Paine the water herself, it would have given you a little more time to try and crawl out, but Yuna was letting them serve themselves, and so she sat down and prepared to eat.


It was already tricky enough to try and escape the sandwich when you were weighed down by the top slice and the (somewhat excessive) amount of spread layered between. Not only that, but you couldn’t see where the edge was, so you had no idea if you were struggling to crawl and pull yourself closer towards the part where she’d be taking her first bite or not.


Unfortunately, there was no way of really knowing until she actually started to eat.


Paine couldn’t help stealing glances over at Yuna, eagerly watching as the girl raised the sandwich to her lips, unaware of the fact that you were trapped inside it. 


On the inside, you felt everything tilt, and dug your nails into the bread as you were lifted up. You may have been trying to escape, but you didn’t fancy your chances if you fell down onto the plate from this height. You winced though, as the space tightened around you, and you heard a sudden, loud tearing sound, as something in front of you sheared through the lettuce.


Your eyes widened when you saw a set of pristine white teeth suddenly appear, biting right through the sandwich in front of you, tearing away a chunk that left the world exposed to you again. Feeling your breath hitch and your stomach drop, you watched with horror as Yuna chewed right in front of you, staring bewildered at the motions of her full lips, hearing the sickening sounds she made as she ground the sandwich down to little but a paste, before gulping it all down with a bulge in her slender throat.


You felt sick. You could already imagine yourself, sliding down that throat, eventually meeting a grim demise in her stomach. You had been able to save yourself from Rikku before, but you couldn’t imagine you’d get so lucky again.


“How’s your sandwich, Yuna?” Paine asked, and you could hear the teasing tone in her voice, which Yuna didn’t pick up on. Rather, the brunette smiled and licked her soft pink lips, not even realizing you were getting a front row view of every action.

“Delicious!”


“Yeah…” Paine smirked, “There’s something extra tasty about them today…”


You grimaced, and decided your best course of action was to try and yell and grab her attention. You tried to call out to Yuna, desperately hoping that she would hear you. Yuna, however, didn’t even seem to notice in the slightest, and you could only watch, petrified, as she slowly parted her lips.


Being up close in front of her maw like this, everything took on a nightmarish quality. You could see strands of saliva stretching across a dark scarlet void that turned completely black at her throat, fit to swallow you into nothingness, her tongue shifting eagerly in the base of her mouth. A gust of warm, humid breath washed over you, and you teared up, wondering if this was it.


Wondering, if this was really the end…

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 12, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories