- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

This really is it…


Rikku’s throat was open and ready to take you down to somewhere you couldn’t come back from. She had no idea you were there, having just assumed it was all part of the sandwich that Yuna had so lovingly given to her.

In fact, her insatiable appetite had pretty much made her forget about your existence entirely. Rikku was just in eating mode, and you being a part of that was inconsequential.


Quickly, you braced your hands and your feet, desperately trying to find some kind of purchase against her tongue. The surface was so slick and moist that you ended up slipping around haphazardly, feeling like a fool for even trying to slow yourself like that, because of course it wasn’t going to work.


“Fuck-!”


You cursed as your body was lurched forward by just the tiniest motion of her tongue while she prepared to swallow, and you were flung towards the abyss.


Headfirst you fell into it, and were immediately surrounded by tight, pulsating, squelching walls, which squeezed you down towards her stomach’s opening.


On the outside, Paine was watching with awe, not even hiding how pink her cheeks were or how slack her jaw was. She saw every motion, as Rikku had swallowed you down, witnessing as a bulge appeared on her soft throat, and traveled down slowly until it was out of sight somewhere behind her large breasts. 


She couldn’t believe how easy it was. Just like that, your tiny body was gone. You’d be digested inside of Rikku and forgotten all about. Sad though, that she never got a chance to orgasm with you inside of her. Maybe she’d get lucky and find another tiny pest like you again…


For you, there was nothing to be excited for or to look forward to. You were being forced through the stomach’s opening at that point, and after being slid down far enough, your body popped free from the sphincter and fell until it landed with a thick splash in the soupy contents of her belly. You quickly lurched upwards and broke the surface, coughing and hacking up the bitter substance surrounding you.


Grimacing at the bitter taste on your tongue, you looked around yourself at the throbbing walls which were now all around your shrunken body. Treading water (or vomit, really), you looked around yourself with increasing panic, as the stomach shifted and groaned around you. 


A slight sting against your skin was all it was at the moment, but that was merely an indicator of the agony that was surely to come. Pretty soon you’d be broken down and disintegrated just like the rest of the masticated sandwich that was in here with you. That would be the end of you, and Rikku wouldn’t even be aware of it.


“You fucking bitch!


You yelled at Paine even if there was no way she was going to hear you, and you decided you should at least try to save yourself in any way you could, in any way that might have even a 0.0001% chance of succeeding. 


First, you had to get to higher ground. The acid wasn’t eating into you quite yet, but digestion hadn’t fully started either. As soon as it did, you knew you were gonna be doomed. So, you swam towards a pink fold of stomach that looked flat enough to stand on, and pulled yourself up onto it, struggling to your feet and wobbling a bit.


Then, you looked up at the tight entrance above. That was where you’d come in from, but even if you’d been able to climb these slippery walls, it was still too far away to reach. There was another hole, of course, but that one led somewhere you really didn’t want to go.


You then looked at the wall beside you. Maybe, the best way to get yourself out of here was by force. If Rikku was sick then you’d be free, even if it would be messy. So, you started to bang and pound on the wall beside you, yelling and screaming on the off-chance that even Rikku herself might hear you down here.


The only response you got though, was the wall flexing back at you suddenly, forcing you to stagger and stumble backwards until you fell into the sickening liquid again. Breaking the surface once more, feeling like you were going to be sick yourself, you got a sinking feeling.


Getting out of here… Was it impossible?


Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 14, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Read it on my Patreon now!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories