- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Rikku remained oblivious for a time, not registering yet that you were currently, literally, inside of her. Within her stomach, you were panicking, but also getting weaker and weaker as it took its toll on you. The thick, sloshing liquid had partially coated you and was starting to really sting.


It was clearly not going to end too well for you if you remained trapped in here for much longer. From what you’d learnt in biology, this was a process that could end up taking hours. Agonizing hours, for you.


If you somehow managed to survive being in her stomach, you could only imagine how much worse things could get from there. Going through her colon, eventually ending up being packed in with whatever was left of her other meals, meeting a foul end either inside her body or inside the toilet.


Was it easier to just resign yourself to your fate though? What were you supposed to do?

No…you really couldn’t. You had to save yourself somehow.


Looking at the walls, you figured you just had to use your strength and vigor, and irritate them somehow. Using every ounce of energy that you had, you started to throw yourself up against the inner wall, putting the full brunt of your body into it.


On the outside, Rikku had been wandering the ship after that satisfying dinner, her hands behind her head, smiling to herself. She walked with a swagger in her step, only pausing when she felt a sudden gurgle in her stomach. At first she figured it was just an after effect from eating, but it started to actually ache.


Wincing, she clutched her tummy, and quickly looked this way and that through the corridor, until she spotted there was, thankfully, a toilet nearby. Quickly, she made a beeline for it, running for the restrooms until she practically skidded her way inside, and she was bent over the toilet.


To say it had been chaos inside her stomach would be the understatement of all understatements. Her belly practically turned upside down with you in it, as you finally managed to agitate it enough to make her do exactly what you wanted her to.

Better out of her mouth than the…alternative…


Everything came in a rush as the acrid stomach liquid surged up her throat, carrying you with it, until you finally entered the back of her throat again, and felt a blast of fresh air (or as fresh as bathroom air could be), as you were shot out of her maw.

Cold water greeted you, almost shocking you, as you plunged into the toilet bowl. Initially startled, you sank weakly, before finally pivoting yourself to swim back upwards again. As you broke the surface, you saw Rikku looming overhead, wiping her mouth and looking a little bit dazed.


“Aww man…that sandwich was really good though…” she seemed saddened by the waste, and at first she didn’t even seem to notice you, her hand reaching up towards the toilet handle as was instinct.

Realizing in a panic that you weren’t out of the danger yet, you threw your hands up and started waving them around, yelling loudly for her attention.


“RIKKU! RIKKU I’M DOWN HERE!!”

You yelled as loudly as you could, hoping she would notice you in time.

“RIKKU LOOK!!


Rikku was about to flush you, sending you on a one way trip to the ship’s septic system, but then she suddenly paused, seeing something strange in the bowl. Frowning, she squinted, and leaned down closer.

That was when she saw what it was that had caught her attention, and she gasped.

“You!”

CHAPTER 14: ALTERNATIVE

Seems like a few people wanted to see a full tour through Rikku, so here's an alternative version of the chapter for you which includes some content like that. If it's not your thing, feel free to skip ahead to Chapter 15 now.


Rikku remained oblivious for a time, not registering yet that you were currently, literally, inside of her. Within her stomach, you were panicking, but also getting weaker and weaker as it took its toll on you. The thick, sloshing liquid had partially coated you and was starting to really sting.


It was clearly not going to end too well for you if you remained trapped in here for much longer. From what you’d learnt in biology, this was a process that could end up taking hours. Agonizing hours, for you.


If you somehow managed to survive being in her stomach, you could only imagine how much worse things could get from there. Going through her colon, eventually ending up being packed in with whatever was left of her other meals, meeting a foul end either inside her body or inside the toilet. 


Was it easier to just resign yourself to your fate though? What were you supposed to do?


No…you really couldn’t. You had to save yourself somehow.


Looking at the walls, you figured you just had to use your strength and vigor, and irritate them somehow. Using every ounce of energy that you had, you started to throw yourself up against the inner wall, putting the full brunt of your body into it.


On the outside, Rikku had been wandering the ship after that satisfying dinner, her hands behind her head, smiling to herself.

She walked with a swagger in her step, and continued walking like that, because despite your best efforts, you couldn’t get her to throw you up. 


Feeling hopeless, you sat back again, half submerged in the foul liquid, and waited for your fate. You just hoped it would be a quick one.


…Unfortunately for you, it wasn’t.


While Rikku went about her business, her body worked you through her system. The acid had eaten away at you a little bit, but not enough to stop you from still being conscious, as you were dragged under the bile and sucked through the sphincter at the bottom of her belly.


As the perky Gullwings gal lounged on her bed, playing some video games, you were being transported through the winding tract of her small intestine, squeezed by the tighter walls around you, almost suffocatingly tight. You could feel the villi massaging and stroking against your skin while you were passed, and eventually, you were pushed into her large intestine.


A low gurgle echoed around you, and you began to pick up on a foul scent in the air which really turned your stomach. You were being hauled deeper and deeper towards a part of this girl’s body which you had never wanted to experience.


By the time you were packed in with the rest of her waste, barely able to keep your head out of it, and gagging on the natural fumes of her body, Rikku had noticed that familiar pressure on her back door, and she sighed, swiveling her legs off the bed and getting up.


As soon as she started walking, she felt like she really needed to go, and so she made a beeline, almost a sprint, for the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she huffed out a heavy sigh of relief as she prepared to relieve herself. 


Meanwhile, even if she had managed to, you hadn’t been lucky enough to make it in time. The excrement had eventually buried you, light-headed as you were from her gas, and you eventually couldn’t handle it anymore. By the time she seated herself, you were already gone, and as she finished up, tugging at the toilet paper to clean herself, she was none the wiser.


Standing up, she glanced briefly at her handiwork, and did nothing but wrinkle her nose before tugging the handle and flushing.


Sending you away with it…

Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories