- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“OMG! You’re the little guy from before!”


Rikku didn’t even flinch as she reached into the toilet and lifted you out of it, carrying you over towards the sink. She was careful not to be too rough with you when she rinsed you under the water, making you feel relieved.


“I’m really sorry! I must have eaten you by accident! But it really was an accident, I swear!!” Rikku insisted, and you just shook your head.

“No no it’s uh…it’s fine! I’m alive, haha…”


Barely, and you weren’t sure it was ‘fine’ at all, especially considering Rikku had at one point seemed to want to eat you, but…


“How did you get inside of me though!?” Rikku bent down so she was level with the sink, and looking right at you, “In the sandwich, right? But what were you doing in there?? And what happened with you and-”

Suddenly, she paused, and without you having to answer, she clicked two and two together in her head,

“...Paine…”


Confirming her suspicions, you told her about Paine sneaking you into that sandwich, and how you’d ultimately ended up being eaten by her. Rikku looked embarrassed, covering her reddened cheeks with her hands and shaking her head,


“Oh man…oh boy…”


You tried to insist it was alright though,

“Really Rikku, I’m fine! I’m not mad. But…” you looked at her very seriously, “I need your help. I need you to help me get back to normal, and get off this ship somehow. And I need you to keep me safe from Paine until then. Please, Rikku.”


She hesitated for a moment, but then nodded and gave you a thumbs up with her giant hand,

“Got it!”


That left the question though.

How were you supposed to turn back to normal in the first place?


“I’ll see if I can find some way to fix you. After all, if you ended up like this in the first place, there must be some way of switching you back again.” Rikku tapped her chin, carrying you in her other hand. Then, she looked at you with her big green eyes,

“Until then though…do you wanna stay in my room with me? I can take care of you!”


That sounded like the best option, even if you weren’t 100% sure Rikku could be trusted, if only because she seemed like a bit of an airhead. 


She certainly was. But you were just glad to have at least some sort of protection.


“It’s getting late, you must be tired.” Rikku sat on the bed with you cupped in her hands, and looked down at you endearingly, “Shall we go to sleep?”


You only realized now just how exhausted you actually were, and so you agreed to that quite happily, letting her set you on the pillow. Feeling glad you could relax a bit and get some rest, you shut your eyes and drifted off beside her giant form, hoping that tomorrow wouldn’t be quite so chaotic.


Little did you know just how chaotic things could still get…


See, Rikku was a restless sleeper. You didn’t realize just how restless though, until you were laying beside her just like this, and you felt the mattress of the bed start to shift a little beneath you. Only half awake, you opened your eyes a little, and that was when you saw a sight which got your heart racing.

Rikku turning over, with her chest square above you, and her cleavage about to land right on top of you.


Oh boy…

You grimaced, stiffening up as you braced yourself,

I really can’t catch a break…


Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories