- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey! I'm back!

Sorry for those of you who were waiting, just got caught up with real life for a while. Glad to be back though!

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Paine tilted her head and cracked a smirk just from looking down at Rikku. 

She spotted you of course, her gaze zeroing in on your vulnerable little form which was currently clinging onto Rikku’s nipple. You shook violently as you looked up at her, she was the last person you wanted to see right now. 

Her cruel gaze zeroed in on you, those pale red eyes capturing you. She stared for a good long moment, while Rikku fumbled with the right words to say, her hand starting to reach down so it could cup over her breast, and you, like some protective shield.

But, Paine swatted her hand away, and leaned down closely, parting her lips and exhaling slowly over you, her humid breath practically choking you. You gasped as you were suddenly suffocated from all angles by the sticky, fleshy interior of her mouth, her tongue pinning you down against the nipple behind you, and rubbing your body in helpless circles against it. 

In the process of torturing you inside her wet maw, she was simultaneously pleasuring Rikku to the maximum degree, an absolute expert at foreplay like this. Paine swirled her tongue around her nipple, cupping both breasts as she leaned down closer, sweeping you along for an unwilling ride.

“Oh…Paine~”

Rikku almost forgot all about you as soon as she started to feel pangs and shivers of pleasure traveling through her body. You struggled and squirmed as best as you could, but her massive red organ was too much to fight back against, and you could only try and endure the pressure and how increasingly sticky you were getting.

Things were about to worsen though. Suddenly, Paine’s painted lips pursed tighter around you, almost painfully so, and you were slurped up between them and into the humid confines of her mouth. She tilted her tongue so you were positioned right in the center of it, and you could see the opening to her throat flexing whenever light passed inside.

This can’t be happening AGAIN.

This time you just went limp. You lay there flat like a starfish on her tongue, waiting to be swallowed down, and probably digested for real this time, because no way was Paine going to let you out again, you knew her too well. If not that, then you’d instead end up packed in with her waste just like everything else that passed through her body on the regular.

Rikku’s voice suddenly sounded though:

“No Paine-” she cut through her own pleasure, setting aside her own needs and desires out of worry for you, “Don’t eat him!”

Suddenly, so she could respond, Paine used her tongue to roughly shove you against the interior of her cheek, and told Rikku:

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to.”

And then, she climbed onto the bed properly, keeping you snug against her cheek as positioned herself so that her head was level with Rikku’s pussy. Paine snatched the girl by her thighs and pushed them one way and the other, spreading her lips apart and exposing her plush pink passage.

Sliding you forward on her tongue again, Paine leaned down closely and pressed the surface up against Rikku’s slit, guiding your miniscule body in between her folds and thrusting you forward suddenly.

Rikku, once again, forgot all about your wellbeing, in favor of how simply amazing it felt when Paine licked her pussy like that. She huffed and arched her back, her cunt gaping wider to gulp you deeper, as Paine pushed her tongue’s tip into your back again and again.

It was almost like she was trying to trap you in here. The walls crushed around your body, pressing up against your limbs and waist, squeezing you like a boa constrictor, throbbing around you, a living, greedy organism.

Just as eager to swallow you whole…

“P-Paine, he’s gonna get stuck up there…” Rikku whined between her moans, and Paine chuckled breathily against her clit, shaking her head so her spiky greyish strands brushed against the inner surfaces of her thighs,

“Don’t be silly. Tampons don’t get stuck in there forever, do they? Neither will he…”

As she got back to it, Rikku’s body relaxed,

“I…I supposed you’re right…”

And as she closed her eyes and let the tension sap away like that, it only caused her vagina to open that much more readily for you. What Paine said wasn’t really correct, that was the scariest part. You were small enough, and clearly making her feel good enough, that you really didn’t know if you’d ever be let back out again.

Besides, what if Paine ended up pushing you in so deep that you were basically swallowed by her womb? You’d be like some twisted kind of offspring, a prisoner to Rikku’s pussy forever.

But not to worry. Paine had other plans to off you, and it wasn’t this way. She did however, keep you in there, slurping and sucking on Rikku’s clit until she got so wet she bucked wildly and orgasmed, flooding you back closer to the entrance again in a choking mixture of saliva and cum. Paine’s tongue probed for you and sourced you, curling around your form and drawing you back out of Rikku’s vagina.

Slowly, she pulled you, until you were back inside her own mouth again. Her tongue continued working around you, cleaning and clearing away the layers of cum which were stuck to you. She sucked you clean, and then shoved you roughly against the other cheek, getting off the bed again while Rikku lay there panting and riding out the remaining throes of ecstasy, until she finally dozed off for real.

Trapped inside Paine’s maw, you could feel her walking out of the room, clearly taking you somewhere else for more torture.

And you had an awful feeling you weren’t going to be surviving for much longer…

Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories