- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories


Being trapped in Yuna's butt...had been unpleasant, to say the least.

But as you crawled desperately for the opening of her shorts, doing all you were able to in order to save yourself, you were at least grateful for the approaching breath of fresh air.


Yuna furrowed her brow, and paled a little all of a sudden, her mouth gaping open, as she realized that whatever was between her cheeks was actually moving.


“AHH!”

Your world whirled chaotically as Yuna shot up from her desk chair and frantically hooked her thumbs around the hem of her shorts and panties, yanking them down roughly and throwing them aside. You were almost taken with the fabric which had been whipped away so fast.


Yuna immediately reached between her cheeks and frantically tried to find whatever she was sure had to be some gross bug or something, not caring how foolish she looked as she fished around in her crack. Her finger and thumb found you, pinched hard, and yanked you out in a speeding rush.


You almost passed out, you were brought around in front of her face so fast. Through blurry vision, you watched her initially horrified and disgusted expression turn into one of much more intrigued shock.


“...W…wait a second…you’re not a bug!”


“No…” you groaned out your words, your head spinning, “Not a bug…I’m a human…I just…ended up shrunken and…it’s a long story…”


Yuna had turned completely red, probably realizing how humiliating it was that a tiny man had been in such an intimate area of hers. But she didn’t intend to hurt you either, looking suddenly very concerned as well. She placed you on the desk gently, and asked in a sheepish, embarrassed voice.


“C-could you look away for a moment, please?”


You did as she asked, even though you were a little miffed at her, however unintentional her treatment of you had been. Yuna shakily grabbed her panties and shorts and pulled them back on again. Once she was a bit more presentable, she turned back and looked at you once more.


“Okay…you can turn around…”


You did so, and watched as she approached the desk, pulled out the chair, and seated herself in front of you. Her hands clasped together in front of her midriff as she looked down at you with a gentle worry.

“How did you get so small? What are you doing on board the Celsius?”


“Well…I wish I could tell you, but I’ve no clue either. It’s really weird, whatever the reason is.” you shrugged, and Yuna’s expression saddened more.

“You poor thing…”


She gave you a firm, encouraging look, “Tell me everything that happened.”


And so, you did. You recounted it all, sometimes in such gruesome detail that Yuna had to look away and cover her mouth. Mostly she was shocked that Paine had actually been orchestrating so many horrible situations, that she had actually been willing to hurt you like that.


“I think she’ll be convinced that you crushed me under your ass.” you told Yuna, looking up at her with hopeful little eyes, “But, she’ll still wanna check and make sure. So please, help me. Make sure she doesn’t find me. I’m…there’s no way I’ll be able to survive it if she does.”


Yuna nodded grimly, figuring now that you were probably correct about that. From the sounds of it, Paine was really out to get you.


“I’ll convince us to land in Kilika. There are so many people there, there surely has to be someone who will be able to help you out.” Yuna assured you, and you were immensely relieved to hear it. Finally, someone who wasn’t as airheaded as Rikku, nor as cruel as Paine. Someone who would actually be able to save you.


It was finally over…


“You poor thing…you must have been so terrified.” Yuna crouched in front of you. Up close, even if still a bit intimidating given her size, you were struck by how pretty she was.


That was when you suddenly got an idea. It made you turn red as you realized what you were thinking of, but you also figured that maybe you deserved to have a little fun after all the hell you had just been put through. It had been pretty constant torture. It was relentless, so the idea of finally being able to do what you wanted…that was a far more appealing idea.


“Yuna…just if it’s okay with you…do you think maybe we could have a little fun? I mean, after everything I’ve been through, I’d really appreciate cutting loose. And your body is so…”

Your eyes scanned her form, which still towered over you even as she was crouching like that. Your gaze went lower until it was looking at the top of the desk. What was below there, you were a little afraid of.


But you also wanted to experience it, and actually have fun with it this time.


Flushing too, Yuna tucked a dark strand of hair behind her ear and suddenly stood up, causing what was basically a gust of wind for you when she shifted through the air abruptly. 


The giantess reached up under her skirt so she could access her undies. Her thumbs hooked around the hem of her panties, and she began smoothly sliding them down her hips, over her ass. You swallowed thickly, practically drooling as you watched her.


You could hardly believe that her, of all people, would be down for this. 

But, you just couldn’t wait to have some proper fun…

Chapter End Notes:

Can't wait for the next chapter? Read it early on my Patreon now!

Looking for something more personal? I do commissions too!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

https://ko-fi.com/samustories