- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow...it's been a while, and then some. Sorry for the long (long!) wait!

If you'd like me to write for you, I also offer commissions! Please message me for details if you're interested~

Otherwise, feel free to check out my Patreon, where I'll be uploading exclusive chapters early, and other special stories you can only read there!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories

Any man would be eager to get up close and personal with this part of a woman. But...at this scale? It became less pleasurable, and more utterly terrifying.

You didn't even know where to begin. Her clit, which usually would have fit snug under your middle finger, was now the size of your head. You reached up shakily though, and started to rub the surface of it, feeling how slick and rubbery it was beneath your palms.

The nub twitched a few times in response to your touch, but these tiny responses were almost enough to knock you out if you got close enough. You knew you'd have to though, as you stretched to try and lick it too. It was a little hard to reach though.

I guess I'll have to...climb up her...

...Her...

Pussy. You were going to have no choice but to climb her pussy.

Gulping with some nervousness, you took your first quivering steps against her skin, finding your footing away from the cavern that could swallow you whole with one 'bite'. Pulling yourself up to the crest of her mound, you wrapped both hands around her protruding pink button and proceeded to lick it a little.

The taste was so much stronger than you anticipated, which was likely a side effect of your diminutive size. Musky, sweet yet a little salty with her sweat, but not so unpleasant that you couldn't continue.

Up above, Paine raised a brow, biting her lip a little. She had to admit, for a shrunken little rat, you were doing much better than she expected.

You too, thought that things were going surprisingly well. And the more you licked and rubbed her pleasure spot, the more moaning you heard and felt reverberating throughout her gigantic body.

Unfortunately for you though, you were far too focused on what was going on up above, and not paying enough attention to what was right below.

The soles of your feet suddenly slipped, and you gasped as your grip on her clit was lost entirely. With all the stimulation, her passage had started to moisten considerably, and when you least expected it, it had started to swallow you.

Quite literally.

“Ah! Wait-!!” you yelped, as you sank in to your upper thighs, feeling her moist and sticky walls clamping in around the lower half of your body, as if they wanted to suck you even deeper. Your heart was hammering in your chest as you feebly attempted to plant your hands either side of the slit and push yourself back up again.

It was no use. Trying to struggle wouldn't help you now, especially because Paine had already felt it.

“...Heh....”

A cruel chuckle left her painted lips. From what it seemed like, your body had fallen halfway inside of her, and it was going to end up going even deeper if you didn't manage to save yourself in time.

Of course, she could have saved you if she wanted to. But instead, you saw the fabric of her panties caving in, as two massive fingers pressed against the crotch of them. Horrified, you put up your hands in a pathetic attempt to stop her, but you couldn't.

“That's it...get in there-”

She grunted with some effort as she pushed down harder, not used to the shape of a humanoid body going inside of her. But she soon found it to be far better than any smooth cylinder as she pushed you even deeper, and felt your form going fully inside.

“NO! WAIT ST--”

You were desperately crying and lashing out with your arms, but you soon enough found your head swallowed up by pillowy flesh, sticking to your face as you slid in between it against your will. Paine made sure to keep pushing you far enough that you vanished entirely inside her, and only then did she let up.

Groaning, you squirmed uselessly in the darkness you now found yourself. Her vaginal walls were an inescapable honey trap of dripping arousal and the musk of sexual desire. You were practically choking on it as you tried to pull yourself back out, but attempting to get a grip on anything in here was difficult.

Her walls were hot to the touch, and so moist that they offered no grip at all. You were wearing yourself out even trying.

On the outside, Paine grinned sadistically, and deliberately squeezed her thighs together, rubbing them as she sat on the edge of her bed and leaned back a bit on her hands. Craning her neck back too, she closed her eyes and hummed.

“Mmm...you feel so good in there...”

You could just about make out what she was saying, but trying to respond just got you a mouth full of her fluids. Spluttering, you tried again to pull yourself forward. This time, you managed to find a little bit of a holding, and with all your energy you jerked yourself forth as far as you possibly could.

A little light leaked in through the passage ahead of you.

You only hoped you could get out before her fingers returned...

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 9, coming very soon!

Can't wait? Subscribe to my Patreon for Early Access before public release!

https://www.patreon.com/samustories