- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Stories written exclusively for Patrons!


Become a $20 Patron, and get a free 1000 word commission every month!


https://www.patreon.com/samustories

“You can come out. I'm not going to hurt you.”

Her voice was gentle, and a little regal, with that Northern twang mixed in. Just what you'd expect from a Stark. You didn't know that you trusted her words though.

You were so small. Shrunken unwillingly, through some horrible shift of luck, and now you were hiding behind a flickering candle on her bedside table, the only place you could conceal yourself.

Sansa knew you were there though, and had been trying to reach around to grasp you-

“Oh!” she yelped, as her massive hand brushed the flame in the process. Out of instinct, you were worried. You'd always admired Sansa from afar, so in that sense you were fond of her. You certainly didn't want her getting hurt.

So like a fool, you emerged just a bit, looking up and checking on her.

“Aha!”

Her hand shot down and grabbed you in an instant before you could try and hide again, and all you could do was squirm helplessly in her grip until you were brought up before the biggest set of eyes you'd ever seen. Cold and blue, under fire red hair.

“Now I've got you...” she murmured, squeezing you just a bit while she brought you over towards her bed, and sat down upon it with your tiny body in tow.

It wasn't her intention to hurt you, thankfully. She was just...awfully curious. And bored, being stuck back here at Winterfell for so long again. Her duties were heavy sometimes, so she was eager to lighten the mood a little. What better way than to play with you?

Her toy.

“I've always wondered what it might feel like if I were some giant from those old tales. Now it seems I've become one...at least from your perspective.” she giggled softly, while you could only tremble in fear of what she might do to you.

Sansa was only in a thin, but lavishly made nightgown. She set you down against the sheets, and turned herself so that her rear was hovering above you. For you, it was like looking up at The Wall itself, and made even more intimidating when she began pulling up the fabric of her gown, exposing her pale, smooth backside.

Of course she wasn't wearing anything beneath it.

“W-wait! Wait, please wait!! Don't!”

She started to lower herself. Her ass hovered closer and closer, her cheeks large enough that they could encompass you entirely, squeeze you into nothing if she wanted.

“What's the matter? You don't enjoy seeing me like this? Nobody else would ever be so lucky...” she teased from above, but you were in no mood to go along with it. Panic was truly setting in, your chest rising and falling as quickly as a jackhammer.

“WAIT!”

You were screeching by the time she got close enough. Her shadow was almost solid black upon you, her white cheeks mere centimeters away from crushing you, it seemed.

“You should apologize for being so rude. Kiss it.”

She wiggled around a bit, her backside jostling and bouncing, thick and large enough that even if you were to so willingly obey her command, you wouldn't even know where to begin.

Sansa wasn't feeling sinister, just turned on by the thought of you being under her like this. For so long she'd been stuck under other people's thumbs herself, politically and otherwise. It was so nice to finally turn the tables, even if on a cute little thing like you.

“Just kiss it.” she commanded, and this time you felt you had no choice but to obey. You leaned up and started to peck at her skin, which was as soft as you would have expected. The tiniest goose pimples were tangible to you down here. You were grateful she kept herself so well groomed.

A small chuckle sounded from above, before you suddenly inhaled sharply, eyes casting upwards just a little too late to see it in time.

She was closing in again. A dark chasm loomed above, taking up your entire scope of vision.

“Good~”

That was the last thing you heard before her ass sat itself on top of you. As you were surrounded by darkness, you wondered if you had truly just died. Though while there was a fair amount of pressure, there was no pain. Just your limbs, splayed out and trapped either side of you under something heavy and plush.

Then you heard something.

“Keep going~ I want you to kiss me under there too.”

A muffled order. You looked around, eyes somewhat adjusting, and realized that on all sides you were surrounded by her flesh. Meaning that she had indeed sat on you, but you had been lucky enough (somewhat) to land in her crack.

Trapped under the backside of Sansa Stark. Now there was a story for the ages.

When Sansa felt nothing, she squeezed you playfully on both sides, compressing you a bit with her cheeks. Quickly, you started kissing every bit of skin you could. It was already getting so hot and stifling down here, a thin layer of sweat was building between you and her. Much longer and you didn't know how you'd be able to cope.

Sansa wiggled her butt around in the sheets for a while, enjoying the cute sensation of your efforts, and your wriggling around. Eventually she decided to get up though, deciding it was probably enough for you to handle.

It truly was. When her butt rose away and you felt the rush of cold Northern air again, you gasped with relief. Your minuscule body was a starfish shape on the bed, totally sapped of energy.

The Stark girl pulled her dress back down again, covering up that butt which you could hardly believe you'd been trapped under only moments earlier. When she looked around at you, she wore a mischievous smile.

It seemed you had a new place now...