- Text Size +

Previously:

Diana felt so hot that she started rubbing herself. "Enough of my right foot, do it to my left foot." she said as she stretched her left foot while spreading a bit to rub herself more.

With that, Jake ran to the other foot and made out with it as well. As he was making out, Diana started fingering herself.

Nasty thoughts came in to her head as she did.


Jake finished making out and rubbing with Diana's left foot. He was so tired he let himself fall down to the soft bed.

Diana, on the other hand had an orgasm so she was feeling a bit tired as well.

She looked at her right hand full of her cum. She giggled a bit and scooped Jake with her left hand bringing him closer to her face.

"Hey little Jakey. You should feel proud. You made me have an orgasm!" She said in a happy tone.

Jake, feeling reliefed a bit said "Do I get a reward, mistress?"

"Hmm.." Diana started thinking. "Oh! I got an idea for your reward!" she added.

"And what is that, mistress?" Jake said while trying to catch his breathe.

"This!" Diana said as she puts her right hand over Jake's body and started rubbing him with it. She is rubbing her cum all over Jake!

Jake tasted her cum, it was so sweet and sticky in his mouth. He is really turned on by this so he started to masturbate.

"STOP! Don't masturbate! Can I give you a blowjob instead?" Diana said as she finished rubbing her cum to Jake. "Nevermind, I don't need permission! I'm your mistress, aren't I?" she added.

Jake nodded and stopped masturbating. Diana put him closer to her face and began to lick. She tasted her own sweet cum while she's licking Jake's tiny dick.

Jake can't take it anymore. He came on her tongue.

She tasted Jake's cum a bit because he did came a lot. "Oo, you must be so horny." Diana said as she gulps down her cum mixed with some of Jake's cum.

Jake now falls flat on his back on Diana's palm because he is so tired. Diana started to think of what to do next. "Oh, I got another idea!" she shouted almost shattering Jake's eardrum.

She moves Jake closer to her mouth. Jake started to feel worried of what she's gonna do next. She moves him closer and closer and she puts him in her mouth.

She rolls her tongue around feeling Jake hit some parts of her mouth and teeth. She tries hard not to swallow him whole or she wouldn't be able to play with him anymore.

As Jake rolls around, he got dizzy. He started to vomit. He started to pee.

After some time, Diana finished and pulled him slowly out of her mouth. He has been bathed by his own vomit and pee and a lot of Diana's saliva.

Diana takes this time to swallow. She tasted something salty. "DID YOU JUST PEE IN MY MOUTH?!" she shouted.

"Yes, I'm sorry mistress. I vomitted as well. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I'm realy sorry mistress." Jake said.

"Sorry isn't going to do anything. You made me drink your pee and vomit! I would have to punish you." Diana said in a very angry tone.

As soon as she finished what she said. She gripped on Jake tightly but not that tight to let him breathe as she thinks of what to do to him.

Chapter End Notes:

As you can see, I'm bored with nothing to do so I started writing again. I hope you like this chapter too. Please do a review sometimes and tell me any of your suggestions.