- Text Size +

Previously:

 

She flushed the toilet and went to the sink again to wash Jake and her own hands. This time, with soap.

She rubbed Jake thoroughly making him cum a few times without her knowing.

She held him and went back to her room.

 

 



She walks near the bed and layed down there and bringing Jake up to her face.

 

"Wasn't that fun, Jake?" Diana said smiling at him.

"No! You sick bitch, I hope you go to hell!" Jake shouted at her.

Diana tightened her grip to Jake. "What did you say, you bastard?!" she shouted at him.

Jake struggled to breathe so he couldn't speak.

"For that, I'm going to punish you!" Diana said.

She brought Jake near her crotch while still gripping at him tightly.

After a few seconds, she began inserting Jake feet first into her pussy.

"Mmhh.. umphh" was the sounds Jake could hear from Diana.

After awhile, half of Jake's body is already inserted in Diana.

He could also feel the enormous heat at his lower part of the body and some even emitting from the pussy to his face.

"I can't take it any longer!" Diana shouted.

With that, she pushed Jake inside her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" Jake shouted, holding his breathe.

She started pumping Jake in and out of her pussy with no regards of what's gonna happen to Jake. She was completely absorbed by her lust that she began pumping faster.

Jake felt some parts of his body cracking and even felt a shock-like feeling to his spinal cord.

"Plea...please st-stop..." Jake tried to say but he knew she can't hear him.

Diana made her final thrust and pushed Jake the deepest she could.

Jake screamed. Diana climaxed so her cum flowed all over Jake. Even to his mouth which caused him to have a hard time breathing.

He started squirming because he couldn't breathe. But he only made Diana cum again. Diana suddenly straightened both of her legs almost crushing Jake inside her.

Jake forcefully exhaled and passed out.

Diana was tired so she fell asleep with Jake still inside her.

Chapter End Notes:
It's been a long time. I've been busy with work, but now I'm finished working so I can focus back to my story. Don't worry fellas, I'm gonna make sure this story ends nicely.